BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: Below the Radar- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Needs Membe

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 am

June spoke " Hunts no thanks!" She walked down the stairs past Calia and outside. She saw some flowers. She pranced over and started to chew on them. Her stomach stopped growling. She chewed on the flowers then swallowed them. They were good and she had not had those type of flowers before. June then pranced back inside. She saw the changing rooms. She hopped into one and fell asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Alpha positions open!)

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 am

6:41pm
Calia sighed. She always seemed to be alone. No matter. She quite enjoyed going out alone sometimes. It was therapeutic.
'Fine.' She muttered under her breath. She hung her head low and breathed slowly through her nose. It got her relaxed to move in for the kill.
Calia reached the doors of the store and turned back to look back at her pack. So peaceful. It always was with the humans gone.
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 03, 2012 7:39 am

June looked at Calia and saw that she was the only one going out. She nodded and walked off. She went up the stairs and looked up at the stars. She looked at the one that her owner showed her. She missed her. She whispered " Why do the humans always wreck every else life?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 7:41 am

Crypt

He jumped of a clossed, tipped over skip that he called his den, he looked around at the packs den area, it was a tight run down street bfore and had many alyways and snack like food their like mice and rats, their was also a couple of large potholes that filled with water most of the time, he went over to it and started to drink, he was happy that he was on one side of the big river and they were on the other.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 am

6:53pm
She'd been walking for hmm... about 10 minutes now, and Calia realized that she was nearly there. She padded slowly, gracefully placing one gentle step infront of the other. Having passed the river she decided it was safe. Yes. She was here.
Huge iron gates guarded the path in front of her but this was an area she was used to. With a mischievous smile on her face, she leaped onto the wall leading onto the gates and swiftly leapt down again, using the flower bed of soft leafed weeds to break her landing.
Looking up was a sight to make any dog's mouth water. Around 10 adult female red deer were calmly resting, their fawns sleeping by their sides.
Calia lowered her body towards the ground and crept closer...
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarlet- » Thu May 03, 2012 7:51 am

Chase

Chase streched his legs. He blinked his eyes, trying to wake himself up. He had been tired, from hunting through the night, and he had taken a nap throughout the afternoon. He had slept in the small porch of a house. It was a nice spot, dry too. Chase walked down the front garden and leaped onto the small brick wall at the front of the house. He lifted his head so he could see the abandoned 'Sainsbury's' that belonged to Calia's pack. He stared at the old shop in the distance.
Chase's grumbling stomach brought him back to earth. He had eaten nothing the night before even though he had been hunting for hours. He decided he would go out again. Risk meeting other dogs. He was a good fighter and could look after himself so what was he worrying about?
Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Scarlet-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 am

June was bored. She got u[ and jumped down from the building. She landed on a bush. She whimpered a little then started to run. She saw the river and a log. She jumped on the log and the log started to move. She had no other choose but to go with the flow. She made it to the other side,the part she had never seen. She slowly walked down the street and saw a dog drinking. She jumped then ran behind a wall. She peaked out then hid again. She had never seen this dog before.
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlackadderKat » Thu May 03, 2012 7:58 am

Kaiser.

'No. No. No. Why is this happening again?!' Kaiser tested the air once more, laying flat on his stomach. Once again, some dog was down wind of him, just like last night. But he had left the night before because he was just to tired from roaming the streets looking for a new place for his group to move onto. Though now he was hungry, and wasn't just going to sit by and watch some stray scare away the herd of deer he'd come across a few hours ago. He raised his head just slightly above the long grass to look for the mutt.
BlackadderKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Thu May 03, 2012 8:01 am

6:55pm
Calia's smile grew wider and her eyes ever more crazed. She loved the hunt and the thrill it brought her.
She was now within 2 meters of a doe and her fawn. The doe was half asleep, and the weak little fawn was already gone. His little chest moved slowly up and down and Calia could see that his breathing was deep and relaxed. It was time.

Calia barked frantically, adding in the occasional howl. She jumped and tensed her muscles. This was the way to hunt in the dark. All at once in a flurry of brown in the dingy darkness, every member of the red deer herd clumsily stood up and fumbled around, desperate to find an escape route. But it wasn't the adults Calia was after. The fawn that she was nearest to, lifted his little head and began calling for his mother. But she had already fled.
Calia edged closer and took her prize.
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby pollydogluv » Thu May 03, 2012 8:17 am

Crypt

He looked up and saw the sun about to set, he looked at the corner of the stet when he heard a little scratching noise and saw a mice skuttling, he quietly walked ove r and lept int the air pouncing on it and cught it in his paws, he dug his claws in then let go once it had stopped moving and ate it in two gulps, he didnt feel like catching anything too big right now, he nodded then walked to the broken window and hoped through it in to a dark room with dust and droppings on the floor and rubble, this was the best house on the street as it was only missing parts of the roofs and a couple of bricks he climbed up the squeky stairs and once he got to the top he punced up getting his front feet and head onto the roof and he swirmed and pulled himself up on to the roof, he walked to the top and layed down with a nce view around him and on the packs den.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me