BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

Postby daxawesome » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:04 pm

( it is exams!(
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:04 am

(Is this RP dead now? If I nobody else is going to post besides dax (no offense, it's about activity, not you XD) then I think I'm going to leave :/)

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 am

(it is clsoe to summer and it is a busy time their grads and tests so it not dead)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:30 am

Bruno]
I glared at summer as she ran, she had completely ruined his chance to take Calya! I growled as Sky ran of, she was an idiot, knowing she had to come back, she would never leave Xavier! he yawned and padded over to the pup How are you? Xavier nodded, his mouth full, he swallowed, Who was that? Bruno shrugged. fine! Xavier sprinted off. Xavier!
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:05 pm

(I think I'm gonna quit. I don't really have the timep/patience for constantly inactive RP's. If it ever picks up again, feel free to PM me)

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me