BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Accepting)

Postby daxawesome » Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

June got up and spoke " Calia I will lead them another way away from here !" she bowed then stood up proud and strong. She howled softly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Sat May 12, 2012 6:31 am

Kestrel nodded at June's gesture and stretched like a cat before lying down similarly to an egyptian sphinx and yawning widely. She watched the others curiously for a while, before curling up and drifting off to sleep.

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Sun May 13, 2012 7:43 pm

(bump)
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Mon May 14, 2012 12:28 am

Glint. wrote:
(( I have no idea what is happening!))
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zekea » Mon May 14, 2012 3:53 am

Username: My username is Lady in Red

Name: Merlot

Gender: Merlot is a Male, Brute, Boy, whatever you prefer to call it.

Breed: Merlot is an interesting Austrailian Shepherd Mix

Pack: I guess it depends, perhaps Callie's?

Personality: Merlot has so very much energy, it's suprising he hasn't died or been killed yet. He is alway playing, and is never really serious unless he is being scolded. Thinks of work take no interest for him, they are like chores to a child. Merlot has been through a lot considering his child was not taken away, but rather killed. It has always haunted him, and he does get angry when anybody mentions it. Of his knowledge, only Callie knows of his girl. When Merlot is angry, there is no stopping him. He only gets angery when other mention his beloved girl, and when they do, he will rip a path through every dog in his way so that he may attack the dog that mentioned her. Something that should be noted I guess would be when someone mentions his girl, he will "hulk out". He may seem small, but he can tear a dog to shreds faster than you could chase your tail.

History: Merlot was raised in the rafters of a building until him and his siblings ventured down one day. He had been playing on the bottom floor when a small girl came by. She had smiled, and laughed at the puppies wrestling on the floor in front of her, clapping her little hands as they tumbled and barked. All was fine until Merlot's father showed. He was not agressive towards the girl, but he made them go back up to the rafters and promise never to come down. A couple weeks passed and the girl had walked back into the building, calling for the spunky little puppies. Gasps came from the puppies as Merlot made his way down to the ground, facing the small, pale faced two leg, dressed in what seemed to be poor-man's rags. He felt nothing but sorrow, so after the little girl had played with him, he followed her home, and for the next three years, he never left her side. He went with her to school, to the store, to the park, everywhere except, to the town square one day. The soldiers had forbidden any dogs to leave the houses as the breifing began. He could hear the loud speakers from where he was, listening out as they told everybody they had to leave for fear of a gas bomb. Panic had broken out, and his girl had tried to run home to get her beloved friend, and had been in the line of fire from someone that was angry because of the transportation. Her life slipped away as she lay on the ground for the first time since she was three, she was alone, without Merlot, and she passed with people scared for their lives, scrambling to get on their ships. Merlot stayed in his house for days, waiting for his girl to come back, but nothing came for him. They had left, all of them, and to his knowledge, his girl.

He pushed open the window a few days later, slipping out onto the streets. He didn't walk far, but he jogged down the alleys of London, nothing seemed to be left. Not one soul besides the scent and an ocassionall scuffle from what hid in the shadows. It took him days to scour London, and afterwards, he landed himself in the city square, peering around for the spot at which his girl once stood. His nose had hit the ground to cover most of the area, and what he had found shocked him. It ate his heart away in an instant, it had made him feel as if someone poured acid on his heart. Merlot had found his girl, pushed over into the corner by running people, careless, heartless people. She was trampled, and covered in blood, it was almost impossible to tell it was his girl, but she had his collar in her pocket from the day that she had left. She had taken it of when they had gone swimming, but never put it back on. Slowly and gently he slipped it onto his neck, the old, rugged collar that the girl had save money for for her dog. He lay next to her, grieving for a week before passing out from sheer hunger and exaustion. He woke up with a paw prodding his side. A male had burried his girl, and drug him up to the rafters where he once lived. He woke with a start, the sight of his father startled him, almost making him fall from the rafters. Bear explained what had happened to his siblings, the fight between Bear and a pack of strays had lead them to be missing. He had been watching Merlot since he'd left, and he'd been satified at how his pup grew up, and more than happy that he knew where at least one of his pup where. So here they were, catching up with old tales of the trade before the next day sprouted a new beginning for them together.

Appearance: Perfect little space for his photo because it is too big. This is Merlot.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Username: My username is Lady in Red

Name: Bear

Gender: Bear is a Male, Brute, Boy, whatever you prefer to call it.

Breed: Bear is what you would consider a Mutt.

Pack: It doesn't really matter to Bear

Personality: Bear doesn't care what others think, he is always acting just like himself. Bear believes in tradition, and fun more than he believe in strict dicipline. He learns from his mistakes, and the mistakes of others. The brute is protective over his family, and will bust his tail to keep them living although he had lost his family. When the girl had taken Merlot, he knew deep down that he would be the only one to survive out of his litter, and he was nothing but right. His other family had been taken by his mate's pack, and the possiblities had been killing him at what they would do to them. It hurt to assume they were dead, but he had to, moving on to what was important. Bear was curious at how his life would go if he still possesed his one son, Merlot, and when the humans left, and Merlot's girl died, he seized the chance, happier than ever when he was able to share tales back and forth with Merlot.

History: He had been attached to the rafters of a small building since he was a pup, being raised himself there. He grew up with his father, and only his father as his mother had walked out when him and his siblings were old enough to survive without her. His father did everything possible to protect his pups, keeping them in the rafters of the building during the day while he looked for food, and letting them come down and play sometimes at night. Leaving the rafters was forbidden to the pups however I don't think there is one child that will not do the opposite of what you tell them. His siblings ventured down while he stayed up high by his father's orders. One by one they walked out of the building from curiousity, and well, Curiousity killed the cat. They never came back from walking outside. After his father came home that night, it was evident that he had found them dead by his expression, but he had run home to find his missing pup, and Bear had stayed in the rafters of that building, saving his life from what lay out there.

Bear grew to understand the humans. Helping his father gather food for them was no easy task, he had to learn not to show the slightest bit of aggression towards humans, or he would end up shot. Him and his father had great adventures in the city together as he grew to an adult, raiding trashcan, swiming in the river, making the locals a bit upset, but then one day, one grave day they went a bit too far. They had been on their normal second day (Tuesday) route for food and they had been looking the the trashcans behind a building. A shot was fired from an angry soldier at the end of the alley, killing his father. Bear carried his father back to the old building, burrying him underneith the spot in the rafters that they had both once layed, and grieving for a week.

When it came time for him to move on, Bear found a stray, a beautiful Aussie. They grew close over time, and she pronounced that she had been burdened with pups. She had been part of a one male pack, and he would kill her if he knew she had pups. Bear, of course, offered to protect her, but she declined. She told him that she would stay long enough to nurse her pups, and then leave, and she did just that. He thought hard after she'd left, and it seemed to run in the family that this had happened. He raised his pups in the Rafters he was raised in, leaving them in the day to find food, and playing with them on the ground durning the night. He had left once, and of course his pups ventured down, meeting a small human, probably a child. He calmly told them to go back up to the rafters, following after them. He had them promise to stay up in the rafters for fear of their saftey, and they did for a week or so. One pup, the smallest, and the one who looked most like his mother ventured down while he was gone, the child calling to him. Coming back he had found that the child had taken his pup, but he was not angry because he knew the child would need him one day, and he hoped that the pup would be there for her. Bear had gotten into a quarrel with his pups' mother's pack and in broad daylight, they had taken his pups. He searched, but they had left the area so he focused on observing his living pup, the one who had been named Merlot. He watched how he acted with his girl, following her around everywhere, and when the gathering came, she had been shot. He knew merlot hadn't know for quite some time, but when he did, he nearly staved himself to death lying by her side. When Merlot had passed out, he burried his girl next to his own father, dragging Merlot back to the Rafters. When he had woken, they shared many stories, and then, well, here they are now.

Appearance: Perfect little space for his photo because it is too big. This is Bear

Sorry if I'm not posting often. I've got a few things going on in real life. I've also been having week-long migraines so bad that I cannot see. I hope everyone understands.
Zekea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opal. » Mon May 14, 2012 11:54 am

(Bump :3)

Rare Items and Pets for Trade!

WME'sTradePMCharacters
opal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Tue May 15, 2012 12:52 am

((Sorry for not replying guys! I've been busy outside CS... I'll post tonight whenI have access to an actual laptop ^^))
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Tue May 15, 2012 5:11 am

Storm blinked at what June said, but then he smiled, and sat up, he looked around and yawned, then looked at the puppies and smiled
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Tue May 15, 2012 6:24 am

June smiled at storm. She started to nuzzle him.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meerkat Love. » Tue May 15, 2012 6:26 am

Storm smiled, he nuzzled her, before licking her muzzle gently. He slowly layed down by his brother and Sunny and yawned
ImageImage
Meerkat Love.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me