BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Not Accepting)

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: BTR- Survival Stray Dog Pack RP (Need Members!)

Postby baestille » Mon May 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Username:Rainbow.freeze
Name: Calypso
Breed: Black Labrador retriever
Pack: Loner, but shell bump her way into syn ^^
(preferred) Rank: Loner.
Personality: wip
History: wip
Other: e-e UPB told me I could have four characters
Appearance:

Username:Rainbow.freeze
Name: Ace
Breed:German shepard
Pack: Calias. He'll start off there
(preferred) Rank: Hed prefer to be alpha male, but Calia is pretty quiet about who she likes.
Personality:WIP
History:WIP
Other:Nope
Appearance:

----hi im bee {{ she/her
    -- my pms are always open
    -- and feel free to trade me Image

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Mon May 07, 2012 1:56 pm

{{Sorry for double posting c;}}

Molly and Illusion
Illusion was prancing ahead. Paws were ducking into the grass, and every time she thought a light was near, she went tumbling down, only getting up again. Molly gave a bark, and it brought Illusion back into a reality, that everything was destroyed. Yet she didn't seem to care her fur was getting dirty. Molly on the other hand, was cautious, but she didn't mind the mud of dead grass splattering against her fur. The question came from Calias lips that Molly had to shiver. It wasn't a topic to bring up. " Well." Molly took a deep breath. "You see, my old neighbor, her mother died when the humans left to destroy everything. She couldn't support herself or the pups." "I their neighbor, wasn't going to let that happen. I went out scouting for food, and gave them the stuff in the house. Once the mother died off, the pups slowly did too. Only three were left when i had no-more food." Molly trotted a bit forward noticing how illusion was ahead of them by half a mile. "I brought them back, and after a day the third pup died. When one day my owners came back. Searching. They brought food water everything. Yet the vanished. Like poof, there they were, and then poof, they were gone. More than half the supplies were gone and after two months, I decided we needed to move. -And that we did." She took a breather. "Illusion slow down." She barked instantly stopping the pup. "I guess that's how we got here, and her brother wondered off, and never came back. So we can only assume the worst, but hope the best." Molly smiled at Calia. "Oh and im Molly, and that's Illusion, just so you know, though you probably already do" And they trotted closer to the new home.

Jupiter
Body thing and light as a feather. Knocking its way through bushes and shrubs. Casting a shadow over the silent ground pulsing for sunlight. The smell of dogs filled her nostrils and the moon was howling her name. "Must find shelter." She murmured to herself, keeping her going. Forever. There would be no turning around. None. No whimpers, no howls no cries. None. A dark shadow was racing through the brush. "No going around." Her voice floated with the breeze, moving the dead trees.Buildings were everywhere. Everywhere. "No." Buildings looked the same, had the same smell. She took down an ally. She escaped into the open fields. Grass lay everywhere. "No rush." Her head was telling her slow down, but her heart said no. "Keep going." The Jupiter the black dog, she was know of. Stealing food. Stealth. Speed. And a big wit, and a healthy soul, alive and thriving. When a scent caught her nose. Four. scents of two females, and two males. Yet there was a darker presence to be seen. She moved, a shadow in the night. The female who was about ten yards away from the others, didn't seem to notice anything. The others, seemed to want her. Need her. They were stalking her. "heyy." Her voice was low, not even a mere whimper. "pshhh." her cream eyes were focused ahead. "Dont talk, just listen. your being followed. Run." Now Calypso wasn't the dog to this, but she would. This happened to her once, and she wasn't going to let happen to anyone else. Or she would try.

Ace
A brown and black dog in the obvious plain sight of the building. Stalking back and fourth. "Oh Calia what are you doing now." He murmured to himself, his ears pricking up to any sudden sound her movement. Eyes darted back and fourth. The lights of the old building were dim. Vivid almost like a blurry day dream you have to see more of. Her paced, and stopped. "Shes fine, and can take care of herself. He sighed and pushed open the slightly shut automatic doors. Food bags lay tired of ripping's, and water was splashed across the floor, from slurps and eating. Nothing needed to be clean. He rushed himself into the back of the store where human clothing lay piled onto the floor, beds and pillows. He pulled out a large black jacket and pulled on it, his canines ripping it from the hanger. He rushed back out side, only to find a dirty, almost smiling puppy, staring at him. "Hi." He mumbled out of curiosity. "Hi!'' She said in return. "Im Illusion."
Last edited by baestille on Tue May 08, 2012 2:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

----hi im bee {{ she/her

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glint. » Mon May 07, 2012 2:25 pm

Username:
Glint.
Name:
Bruno.
Breed:
Alaskan Malamute.
Pack:
Calia's.
(preferred) Rank:
Alpha.
Personality:
If you really must know Bruno is a tough dog and will do anything for his pack. He is agresive and can be ill tempered but your fine if you get on his good side. There is a soft side to him as well. And a strange love for puppies!

History:
" Thats a bit personal"
Just wait and see.

Name:
Sky.
Breed:
Blue Merle Australian Shepherd.
Pack:
Cyrpt's
(preferred) Rank:
Alphess.
Personality:
Sky is strong, she dosen't give up easily. Always determend and very brave. She does not get furustrated easily and has alot of patiants.
History:
Sky was trained as a fighter dog but forgotten when her squad left without her. She was based on the front line, but never had the chance to fight, The day she was forgotten was the day she joined Cyrpt's pack. Also the day she rescued her pup, Xavier. She doesn't like to talk much about the time before sh joined the pack but..... you can ask?

Name:
Xavier.
Breed:
Siberian husky.
Pack:
Cyrpt's
(preferred) Rank:
Fighter..( but he is only a pup)

Personality:
Xavier is a fun pup with loads of energy, he loves to run around and play with the other pups alough his mother say's its to dangourus to play on the roads. He is always ready for an adventure and a bit of fun.

History:
All we know is he was abandoned at birth then found as a 5 day old puppy who was nursed back to helth by Sky.

Apperance:
Side on <3| Playing. | Snow.
Glint.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

(Um... I have a dog on here already called Calypso...)
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {converse} » Mon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

C A L Y P S O

I snarled with surprise as June dragged me into the depths of the bush, it's sharp twigs scratching my skin. Have you ever considered I wanted to be found? Have you ever considered I just want you to leave me alone? I said sharply, shaking her off and pushing out of the boughs. I shook my damp fur and slowly, cautiously padded out into the open. I scented the air. Three dogs were coming this way. I smirked. This could be interesting.
I have a life outside of CS, and Warrior Lion is my cousin ^^Image
{converse}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Tue May 08, 2012 1:06 am

Mist

She saw the dog and looked up at syn and she guessed what he was thinking by the look on his face, she was probably the most nicest looking not tough, she walked forward casually smiling nicely "hi, im mist" she said as sh sat down in frint of her smiling nicely.
She noticed another dog pushing her away before "Uhh, what was that?" she said curiously looking at where the dog had gone.
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MalleusGrey » Tue May 08, 2012 1:49 am

((Yup, Rainbow.freeze, do you think that you could change the name of Calypso? Because {converse} has already got a dog called that ^^))
'Looks like you've had a rough life so far then eh.' Calia said turning her head to face Molly, still walking. 'Oh, and I'm Calia.' She looked up. They soldiered on, careful to keep to the shadows so not to draw too much attention to themselves in the early morning mists. She lead them round a corner and they carried on for a few more minutes. Another corner. Up ahead she could just make out broken, jagged line of the horizon and then the logo she knew so well. It was a faded orange, bleached by the harsh sun light. As they got closer, she turned to the two dogs that she was leading.
'Home sweet home.'

Syn smiled at how the female was helping. It was all going so well. The big dark dog followed up behind Mist and stood next to her, standing tall and proud. It wasn't until he got closer that he realized the dog that they'd found was with another she-dog. They looked as if they were trying to hide. Syn smiled again.
''What are you two doing out here, all alone?'
╔══════════════╗
@malleushyde on instagram
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Commissions Are Closed
ImageImage

Bequelle's Liontails

-
Brave New World
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MalleusGrey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daxawesome » Tue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

June jumped out of the bush and started to growl. She stood proud and looked down at Syn. She barked " You know what mutt how about you go back where you are from!" she stood her ground and growled over and over. In her mind she was thinking I hate these types of dogs who think they run the show.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
black & white
daxawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baestille » Tue May 08, 2012 1:55 am

I'll put down Jupiter than.
Last edited by baestille on Tue May 08, 2012 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

----hi im bee {{ she/her

baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pollydogluv » Tue May 08, 2012 1:58 am

((Theres already a dog called comet, look at the front page.))
“Don’t think I have any intention of caressing your cheek and saying I was wrong.. I will not weep and wonder what might have been.
I’m sure you understand.
Still… I’m proud of you, in a way. You’ve shown great conviction. Strength. Courage. All noble qualities.
I should have killed you long ago.” - Haytham Kenway
pollydogluv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me