anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

so... does anyone like my new username or is it just me because honestly...

i like it!
16%
i hate it!
5%
it's okay but i hate the fashion industry!
14%
what does it even mean!
19%
i have no idea who you were before this! (good.)
47%

Total votes : 43

anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Postby pereyra » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:50 pm

Last edited by pereyra on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anything can happen at sunrise | plot

Postby pereyra » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:52 pm

the honey comb resort- named after the nearby beach of the same name- is an upper-class resort in hawaii that most
people could only dream of going to. recently, though, the resort opened its' doors to an unexpected group of people-
hardworking people from small communities who had been nominated by the locals. each of them have won a month
long, all expense paid trip to the honey comb resort, complete with travel, meals, and a hotel suite. there's one
small catch, though- all of these people had to fit certain criteria, one of them being that they are single. the honey
comb resort is out to find the perfect love story to promote their resort, and within this group of people, too.

it's supposed to be a good time- a month of relaxation for a group of people who, truthfully, desperately need it, and
a chance for the honey comb resort to further push their name out there and hopefully draw more business. then, an
unexpected hurricane hits, leaving the resort and everything on the small island it is located on in ruins. and, to make
it worse, nobody can seem to get ahold of the outside world.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anything can happen at sunrise | characters

Postby pereyra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:07 am

Female:
adley hadaway | twenty-seven | she/her | homosexual | writer | ajayy
katherine mercier | twenty-four | she/her | homosexual | actress | rinehart

Male:
alfonse tyler | thirty-two | he/him | homoromantic asexual | child psychologist | g o d e a t e r
kim dae-hyun | twenty-two | he/him | bisexual | singer/rapper | delicate,
emil richards | twenty-three | he/him | bisexual | psychiatrist | toxicharvest
leandro marquez | twenty-eight | he/him | homosexual | tv producer/director | consulting_angel
luciano ochoa | thirty-two | he/him | homoromantic demisexual | episcopalian priest | balenciaga
tulio torres | twenty-seven | she/her | homosexual | dj | balenciaga

Nonbinary:
calais foremann | twenty-eight | she/her | pansexual | ballerina | g o d e a t e r
jerran fontaine | twenty-six | he/him and she/her | bisexual | radio show host | balenciaga

Last edited by pereyra on Fri May 04, 2018 1:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anything can happen at sunrise | rules

Postby pereyra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:12 am

- all of tess's rules apply.
- use common sense- don't godmod, power play, no mary sue's, etc.
- please avoid one-liners and please keep all writing in third person.
- all races, religions, genders, etc are heavily encouraged here.
- a heterosexual relationship between bi/pan/ace/etc characters is fine, but no heterosexual characters are welcome
here. i don't have to explain myself, but if you're dying for a reason, feel free to generate one.
- all characters must be 20-35 years old. please make ages diverse, i don't want everyone to be in their early 20s, and
if we have too many characters under 25, i will stop accepting them.
- good news- there are unlimited spots here and you can have unlimited characters! wow! stop messaging me asking to
reserve a spot! there are no spots! go ham! seriously! stop messaging me asking to reserve a spot!
- i will not accept your form unless the words 'climate change is real' are somewhere on it.
- i will not accept your form if your character's gender is down as something like '100% female, clearly' or 'obviously
male, duh', as that is just thinly veiled transphobia and that is not welcome here.
- forms belong in the discussion thread and they are totally up to you, but they need to include the basics-
name, age, gender, pronouns, sexuality, occupation, personality, etc.
- it's quick, it's easy, it's free; be a decent human being to your fellow roleplayers!
Last edited by pereyra on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

anything can happen at sunrise | roommates

Postby pereyra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:16 pm

room 301; adley + leandro
room 302; alfonse + luciano
room 303; dae-hyun + jerran
room 304; calais + tulio
room 305; emil + katherine
Last edited by pereyra on Fri May 04, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: anything can happen at sunrise | open, accepting!

Postby pereyra » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:10 am

jerran fontaine | 26 | he/him and she/her | location: hotel lobby | tagging: open
    jerran got off the flight she had taken to hawaii in a complete mood. the plane had been a private one, meant to take her and a few others who were going on this trip there, and jerran had been the only one of her group to show up. that's not what set her off, though- it had happened long, long before that, when jerran found out about this trip. sure, she'd been excited at first, until he realized that his boss was just trying to get rid of him for a few days. god, what did jerran ever do? needless to say, he'd been bitter about it for a while.
    jerran picked up his suitcase, making his way to the nearby hotel, which had a private runway for incoming planes like this. amazing. truth be told, part of the reason jerran was dreading this trip was because the hotel in front of her- and the entire resort, really- were these massive, elegant structures. everything about them down to the smallest detail was absolutely gorgeous- somehow both modern and archaic. the brochure for the honey comb resort hadn't done it justice. the place looked overwhelmingly expensive. jerran was not an expensive person. he sighed, staring at the building for a moment before actually making his way inside. if the outside was impressive, the lobby was something else entirely, elaborately decorated with live plants and birds- were there actual birds?- to look and sound like a rain forest, without the humidity of outside.

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: open
    the humidity was going to be the death of luciano. he hadn't even thought about it before he left. of course, the heat had crossed his mind, but having spent his whole life in the desert, it hadn't phased him all. no, what was really phasing him was how humid it was, and alone in his room, he found himself with every fan on, the windows wide open, and the sleeves of his black, button up shirt rolled up to his elbows. he still felt like he was dying. was this it for him? this felt like it.
    luciano closed his suitcase, his clothes neatly hung on one side of the closet he would be sharing with his roommate. the thought of having to room with someone else was terrifying, maybe the only down side to this trip. then again, luciano had faith that whoever he wound up living with for the next month would be put in his life for a reason.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:49 am

Leandro Marquez
28|Cismale|Homosexual
TV Producer/Director
Tagged: Open.
Finally, he was here. Leandro stood in the lobby of the hotel, extremely pleased at the fact that he was here, at Honey Comb Resort, because someone thought to nominated him. He would love to have found out who, but he doubted that he would any time soon. No matter. It was just a bonus that this holiday took place at a convenient time as well. Filming for season three of Sing! had finished wrapping up, and he'd thrown a huge premiere party for the first episode, when it aired. And he was certain that he'd be back in time for the finale party as well, since it was only 20 weeks away.

Anyway, here he was. In the hotel lobby, and absolutely making use of the fact that there was a bellboy to help him with his luggage. No one thought that he'd seriously take his luggage to his room on his own, did they? He'd probably laugh in their face. Leandro briefly preened himself at his reflection in the glass of a photoframe, as he passed it, and then thanked the bellboy once arriving at his room. What a shame he couldn't get someone to unpack for him - he genuinely considered paying someone to do it for him, but then again, he decided that maybe he shouldn't be too trusting with his luggage. Digging out a pair of expensive sunglasses from one case, Leandro set them aside, then he started to unpack. Naturally, since he was going to be here for a month, he just had to bring plenty of extras and spares of various articles or clothing.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajayy » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:34 pm

adley hadaway27she/hertagged: maybe leandro?
adley had been standing outside the hotel for what felt like forever. she was frozen in amazement of how absolutely grand this place was. she blinked, snapping out of her daze. she looked around at the handful of people around her, and wondered if anyone else in her same situation was here yet. she walked into the lobby and was almost pulled into another amazed daze(ha that rhymed) as she took the lobby in. she checked in at the front desk and then walked towards the elevators. she arrived on her floor, and walked slowly down the hall searching for room 301. she found it, took a deep breath and knocked on the door. she didn't know if her roommate was there yet and didn't wanna accidentally walk in on anything.
ajayy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lokean » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:52 pm

A L F O N S E + T Y L E R

alfonse had stepped off of the plane ready to crash; jet lag was for sure going to kill him, being five timezones back, if karesh didn't first. the psychologist's cousin had spent two weeks getting alfie to finally agree to come on this nervy trip, and now that alfie was second-guessing it, he was getting an earful. the wall he'd been sent had to be more than 5000 words and alfonse had warned the other man that he wasn't going to read all of it and that he'd text him in the new york morning. all that he'd brought were two backpacks, one of things to do and the other of clothes and 'necessities' ( if a deck of bicycle cards counted as a necessity). He knew who he'd be rooming with, someone named luciano, and where the room was, so he took his time and tried not to yawn in the elevator. assumably, he'd be talking to this mysterious luciano, and he'd need to be up for that. the hallway didn't speak much to him as he made his way to the room from the elevator, and knocked before letting the door swing open.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pereyra » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:34 am

luciano ochoa | 32 | he/him | location: room 302 | tagging: alfonse
    luciano had known he was going to have a roommate, so why someone knocking at the door to his room then opening it genuinely scared him for a few seconds was completely beyond him. he'd thought he was out of that phase of his life. then again, the environment he was in was completely unfamiliar. luciano was never a big fan of change.
    he looked over the man- smiling and waving politely. "you must be alfonse, am i correct?" luciano asked, stepping back from his compulsive organizing of the room in favour of holding out a hand to the man. he was taller than luciano- not that this was a difficult thing to achieve- and his hair stuck up in a coily afro with a texture that wasn't entirely dissimilar to luciano's own, just a whole lot shorter. "i'm father ochoa, though you're welcome to call me luciano. or luc, if that's easier." it was a remarkably formal introduction for someone who had jumped when the door had opened.
pereyra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me