Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Postby E n v y~ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:33 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Horses have been your whole life for as long as you can remember. It's time that you take another step
forward into the equine world and where better to do that than the lush, green, rolling hills of the Irish countryside?
Oak Ridge Stud Farm have opened their doors to lucky young aspiring horse-people from all over the world
for one year of schooling and competing. Here you will work with some of Ireland's top class native breeds while
learning about what goes into producing the best possible foals. Here at Oak Ridge, you will bring your own
horse for the year and you will have many opportunities in showing, eventing and breeding top quality horses. Regular trips
to local training shows throughout the year in hopes to qualify for the biggest show of the season. The premises are owned by Allison and Sam Redfern, who stay on site with you in order to answer any questions you have and offer their guidance where they can.
Welcome to Oak Ridge and enjoy your stay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by E n v y~ on Wed May 23, 2018 3:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Revenge is like biting a dog because the dog bit you,
It's a waste of energy and all you get
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby E n v y~ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rules
Cannot Be Broken
» All CS rules apply.
» Characters are between 16 and 20 years old.
» Try to keep genders even.
» You may have as many characters as you can handle but try to keep each one active.

Farm rules -can be broken-
» No boys in girls dorms and vice versa after 9pm.
» Do not take horses out hacking* by yourself without notifying a member of staff.
» When hacking* always wear a reflective jacket.
» Sweep the barn aisles/yard every day.
» Be on the yard by 8am every day.
» Check the schedule and Allison's notes every day to find info about trips etc.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by E n v y~ on Wed May 23, 2018 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Characters

Postby E n v y~ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:35 am

-Name | Age | Horse

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBoys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Nicholas Redfern | 19 | 'Henry' xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Lachlan James xx| 18 | 'Galaxy', 'Ever' x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Johnnie Viente xx| 19 | 'Pharoah', 'Chloe'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Harrison Cox xxxx| 19 | 'Albi', 'Beau' xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Hyde Thrower xxx| 20 | 'Atlas'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGirls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Juliette Burnsxxxx| 18 | 'Hercules', 'Hunter', 'Baby'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Moon Adams xxxxx| 17 | 'Dice', 'Streak'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Demorie Crane xx| 18 | 'Stormi'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Xyla Sontaire xxxx| 18 | 'Lucifer', 'Mystic'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Ruby Cox xxxxxxxx| 18 | 'Kingston', 'Jedda', 'Ryker'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Kathleen Thornton | 17 | 'Zeke', 'Athena', 'Juliet'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Ashlee Patricksxxxx| 21 | 'Tango', 'Riva'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Caitlyn Patricksxxxx| 21 | 'Imp', 'Panda'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Charlotte Cashman | 18 | 'Casey'
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-Ashley Doxalz xxxxx| 17 | 'Shayde'
Last edited by E n v y~ on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WIP

Postby E n v y~ » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 am

Faceclaim- Dylan O'Brien<3

S c r a p i n g. .T h e. .S u r f a c e

N a m e:
Nicholas Craig Redfern. Goes by Nick.
"I'm Nicholas, most people call me 'Nick' though. My middle name is Craig, after my father."

A g e:
19 years old
"I turned nineteen on my last birthday."

G e n d e r:
Male.
"You can't be serious.. I'm a guy, duh."

H e i g h t:
6 ft
"I think I'm around six foot."

W e i g h t:
170lbs
"Uh.. I don't know for sure.. Average?"

B i r t h d a y:
14th February 1995
"I was born on Valentine's day, 1998."

D i g. .A. .L i t t l e. .D e e p e r

H i s t o r y:
Middle child out of three, he has an older brother and a younger sister. Nick comes from an equestrian family from Donegal, Ireland. His mother is an eventer and his father owns and runs their stud farm. His older brother isn't 'horsey' but his younger sister is following in his footsteps.
"Well, my horses are pretty much my life, they always have been. My mum, Allison, is an eventer and her and my father own and run Oak Ridge Stud together. We have money but that doesn't mean we're better than everyone else. My big brother, Luke, isn't living with us anymore, he left because he wasn't into horses like we are but that's okay, we still see him a lot and my younger sister, Lily, is proving to be a really very competent rider. She's only thirteen though. "

P e r s o n a l i t y:
Nick is a fun, flirty, friendly guy who loves to joke around. He can be a little stubborn sometimes but he's generally a good person. He listens when you need him to and loves to make people laugh. He generally will do a lot for his family and rarely, if ever, complains. This boy is far from lazy and his skill as a rider is a testament to his grit and determination.

L o v e. .A n d. .O t h e r. .D r u g s

C r u s h:
Nobody, yet. -open-
"I'm not crushing on anybody"

R e l a t i o n s h i p:
None
"Nope, no girlfriend" -Wink-

H o r s e:

name Boy's got Step "Henry"
age Five years old
height 17hh
breed Irish Sport Horse
gender Gelding
traits Loving, eager to please, talented

Henry is the definition of a 'gentle giant'. He adores people and will try his heart out for anyone on board. This horse was born on the stud farm in 2013 and has been doted on every day since. His stunning looks and large stature means that he is always in the ribbons at shows. Even though he is young, he is not silly or green at all: he's a real been there, done that type of horse. This horse is Nick's favourite horse, he broke him recently and he has proven himself to be a keen eventer.

'Jules' | 18 | 'Hercules', 'Hunter', 'Baby'

Name
"My name is Juliette Burns, but my friends call me Jules."
"I was born on July 16th, 1998 so that makes me eighteen years old."
Height
5"4

Background
Juliette was raised on a small family farm in Georgia, Florida with her mother, father and older brother, Cole. She learned to ride before she could walk and from a young age she was competing with success in barrel racing. Her family were always very supportive of her passion as she followed in her mother's footsteps. Juliette has always wanted to travel the world and see more than just what she knew. It was by chance that she found the website for Oak Ridge and she jumped at the chance to learn a new discipline and spend a year in Ireland.
Personality
Driven and passionate about horses, Jules is eager to learn and open to new experiences. She is bubbly and friendly, you can't help but love her. She rarely gets angry and has patience to burn which is why she has made it so far in the horse world. If you have a problem, Juliette will always give you a shoulder to cry on and do her best to offer advice.

Crush
None
Relationship status
Single
Sexuality
Heterosexual

Image Name: Hercules
Height: 15.3hh
Breed: Appaloosa
Traits: Flashy, kind, laid back.
Discipline: Western pleasure (for hacking etc)

Name On the Hunt 'Hunter'
Height: 16.2hh
Breed: thoroughbred
Traits: talented, strong
Discipline: eventing

Name: Baby
Height: 14.2hh
Breed: haflinger
Last edited by E n v y~ on Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Schedule

Postby E n v y~ » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:08 am

Time: morning
Weather: sunny, 14°C

Shows today: none
Next training show: --

Allison's notes: --
Last edited by E n v y~ on Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Postby steve rogers. » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:21 am

full name ;; moon adams
nickname(s) ;; moon, moony
gender ;; female
age ;; 17
height ;; 5'7
body build ;; medium build
hair color & style ;; wavy silver blonde

personality ;; moon is a very shy, shelled away person. quick to trust however, she's usually let down. Calm, Self-doubting, Hesitant and Courteous
history ;; She was born in a average family in an average community. She lived without worry until she was about 13 years old, but at that point things began to change.

She became more important and was learning how to cook in new styles. With a great deal of determination, she boomed in a wild world. But with her eagerness and skills, there's nothing to stop her from fulfilling all dreams. She could quickly become somebody who could change the world.

But anything could happen; she is currently looking for a place to truly call home. She feels like there's more to learn in this world. Luckily she has wise teachers and great friends to support her.

sexuality ;; bisexual
crush ;; n/a

riding level ;; advanced
years of riding ;; 12
discipline(s) ;; eventing
horse(s) ;; life in paradise, caught in the streets

show name ;; life in paradise
barn name ;; dice
gender ;; gelding
age ;; five
breed ;; thoroughbred
height ;; 15.3hh

level ;; intermediate
discipline ;; eventing
owner ;; moon
other ;; other here

show name ;; caught in the streets
barn name ;; streak
gender ;; mare
age ;; four
breed ;; warmblood kwpn
height ;; 17.3

level ;; green
discipline ;; hunters
owner ;; moon adams
other ;; other here
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

demorie & stormi

Postby bing cherry » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:19 pm

full name. demorie shay crane
nicknames. dem, demi
gender. female
age. eighteen
sexuality. hetero
height. 5'6
personality. demorie doesn't care much for anything else except her horses and winning.
so if that means she has to play a little dirty, so be it. she's very competitive and ambitious and it
doesn't matter if you're her friend if she's competing against you. she wants to win. other than that,
demorie is a very friendly if you get to know her, and while she is quite judgemental and cold often
she is pretty approachable.
history. demorie was raised in an overprivileged life, with rich parents and a preppy high school.
her parents highly look down on horse back riding and never fund her competitions, tack, food, etc,
so demorie always has to raise her own money for that.
show name. tempest storm
nickname. stormi
age. five
gender. mare
breed. lipizzan
height. 15.8
personality. just like her owner, stormi has a very intensely competitive personality. she
is stubborn in training until everything is perfect and will do whatever she wants. she's very
spirited and playful, but quite impulsive in her actions.
disciplines. dressage and show jumping
Last edited by bing cherry on Sun May 06, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Lockie, Galaxy and Ever

Postby Skyet » Fri May 04, 2018 9:30 am

name: Lachlan James
nickname: Lockie
heritage: Irish/Scottish
sexuality: bisexual
crush: open
bf/gf: n/a
parents: Alice James (nee Taylor)
and Daniel James
siblings: younger brother
named Ollie
    ______
nationality: Scottish
hair colour: brunette
eye colour: hazel
build: muscular
height: 6'2"
weight: 185 lbs of muscle
other: scar on stomach due
to childhood op
    ______
dislikes:
spiders - homework - maths
+ve traits:
confident - calm - loyal
-ve traits:
abrupt - hot-headed - stubborness

personality
    In general, Lockie is both charming and amiable, with a highly developed sense of humor and knack for inventive swearing. However, he is known for his stubbornness, and it is something he exemplifies powerfully. He is also completely devoted to his family and horses and will eliminate any threat to his loved ones, no matter the cost to himself. He has a strongly developed social intelligence, and a profound sense of a man's honour and duty. He won't turn away from any fight or responsibility that he perceives to be his.

Loyal and honest, Lockie is a good friend to have on your side. Truthful, he doesn't hold back his real thoughts which can land him in hot water. Sarcastic, adventurous and daring, Lockie is always up for a challenge with his friends.
history
    Lockie grew up in Scotland and has always been active in anything to do with horses. His parents were both horsey, especially his mum who taught him from a young age till he started to compete. His father meanwhile produces and selects young horses for some of Scotlands top riders so Lockie has always aspired to be one of them.

His little brother Ollie is more interested in space and exploration right now, though does ride occasionally.
discipline
    Show Jumping
level
    Silver League (1.10m - 1.20m)
horse(s)
    Andromeda Voyager
his quote
    "sometimes our best action's result in things that are most regrettable"

show name: Andromeda Voyager
barn name: Galaxy
breed: Holsteiner
sire: Seamus Ruadh
dam: Andromeda
    ______
colour: dapple grey
build: lean and muscular
height: 17 hh
markings: n/a
other: small scar on
face
    ______
dislikes:
mud - plastic bags - cats
+ve traits:
honest - loyal - friendly
-ve traits:
cheeky - hot - stubborn

personality
    Galaxy is a honest and loyal mare, having been with Lockie for five years now. She has built a strong bond with him and will always try and please him. However, like her owner, she has a stubborn streak which can cause them to clash. Cheeky and hot, she can play up with others and more than likely, with Lockie. Galaxy is a friendly mare though, and will happily go with most people and other horses willingly.

She has a deep love for jumping and is always up to pop a jump, whether a small cross tie to a full Grand Prix height.
discipline
    Show Jumping
level
    Silver League (1.10m - 1.20m)
owner
    Lockie James

show name: Hello Sassenach
barn name: Ever
breed: Belgian Warmblod
sire: Quasimodo Van De Molendreef
dam: Hello M'Lady
    ______
colour: light grey
build: quite lean, muscle
devolping
height: 16.2hh
markings: n/a
other: n/a
    ______
dislikes:
flies - schooling - dogs
+ve traits:
intelligent - loyal - brave
-ve traits:
lazy - restless - head-strong

personality
    As young as she is, Ever has shown promise as a show jumper. Confident and brave, so far she hasn't shied away from anything Lockie has put her in front of. She is loyal, sticking close by Galaxy when out in the field and coming when she sees Lockie.

A perky little mare, Ever can be head-strong and restless when she gets bored. She has to be ridden consistently to get the best out of her, and to prevent her from becoming lazy.
discipline
    Show Jumping
level
    Training/Project
owner
    Lockie James
Last edited by Skyet on Fri May 11, 2018 8:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oak Ridge Stud ~Open & Accepting

Postby E n v y~ » Tue May 08, 2018 6:18 am

All Accepted c: }
is a mouthful of fur.
E n v y~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Johnnie and Xyla ♥

Postby xXLuciferXx » Wed May 09, 2018 1:36 pm

╔----------------------------------╗
Pronunciation: (Zy-Lah)
Nicknames: Zy-Zy
Birthday: December 13th
Sexuality: Straight
Relationship Status: Single

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 107 lbs (Underweight)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Naturally Light, Light Blonde
Piercings: Snake Bites
Tattoos: Small heart on her wrist

Faults: ♦ Anxiety ♦ Gets overly attached to people ♦ Separation Anxiety ♦

Eventing
Advanced

Devil's Lover (Lucifer)
-- (Mystic)

"I should've known something this perfect,
Would be so damn destructive
"
╚----------------------------------╝

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Devil's Lover
Lucifer (Lucy)
Gray Dapple ⚜ Draft X Trotter ⚜ Mare
18.1 Hands -- 9 Years Old -- Eventing -- Competitive
Lucifer comes from a very competitive barn, and acts like it. She was used in eventing, but in jumping she tended to have attitude. When the program was cut back she didn't make the cut. Xyla snatched her up the moment she went up and continued her training, fine tuning her to be the perfect competitor. Her attitude is present 24/7. She fights the horses in her paddock, and will cause trouble with any horse near here.
Owned and Ridden by Xyla

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Tides of War
Mystic
Leopard ⚜ 75% Friesian, 25% Appy ⚜ Stallion
18.3 Hands -- 9 Years Old -- Dressage >> Eventing -- Training/Leisure
Mystic was raised on a prestigious dressage farm. He was originally broke there and taught all the ropes to become an A+ dressage horse, however Xyla scraped an outrageous amount of money together and begged for him. The moment she saw him she knew that was her dream horse. After about of year of her saving and begging, the owners finally budged, allowing her to buy him. Although she is typically a strict eventer, for him she asks no more than a small cross rail every now and then. She focuses him into dressage, and has his breeders proud. She plans to bring him out to shows this year.
Owned and Ridden by Xyla

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

╔----------------------------------╗
Nicknames: Goes with whatever
Birthday: May 18th
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Single

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 118 lbs (Underweight)
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Piercings: Ears, stud on lower left lip
Tattoos: None

Faults: ♦ Clingy ♦ Constantly Seeks approval ♦ Separation Anxiety ♦ Depression

Eventing
Olympic Level - Just barely didn't make the cut

Pharoah's Cursed Land (Pharaoh)
Uncharted Territories (Chloe)

"I will not kiss you...
Cause the hardest part of this,
is leaving you.
"
╚----------------------------------╝

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Uncharted Territories
Chloe
Partial Leopard ⚜ Appaloosa ⚜ Mare
16 Hands
10 Years Old
Eventing
This mare is loyal to her owner, and will give her life for him. This is her rise and her downfall. She is bold to whatever she is aimed at, however this means she will try even if it is impossible. As long as her rider knows what she can and cannot do, she is a star and does her best. Loves her job and is generally easy going with other horses, enjoying trail rides alongside friends.
Owned and Ridden by Johnnie

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

Pharoah's Cursed Land
Pharaoh
Black ⚜ Warmblood ⚜ Stallion
16.3 Hands
9 Years Old
Eventing - Olympic
Pharaoh presents as a very competitive, spirited horse when ridden by Johnnie. However, beyond all that he is a very dead horse. He's a big downer, and is often disconnected from everything/everyone. He doesn't like being touched, and is very antisocial. Nothing went wrong, he just grew up and became this. When pushed under saddle he almost fakes the excitement and thrill. It isn't really there. Johnnie believes he may not like eventing, and is open to letting someone else work him in another discipline to see if that may help. He is Johnnie's highest level horse, having competed for the Olympic level events. Sadly due to one slip up in the ring they didn't make the cut this year. He is set to try again next year.
Owned and Ridden by Johnnie
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me