field trip [open and accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

look fun?

yea!
85%
nah!
15%

Total votes : 33

Re: field trip [open and accepting]

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Name|Anastasia Ruffhond
Gender|Female
Age|17
Orientation| heterosexual
Personality|Mature, but loves to have fun once in a while, she is elegant, a bit shy and not talkative but is over all a kind caring person
Friends| Sage, open to new people c:
History|
After her mother died, Anastasia was sent to live withher Aunt and Uncle's home in Sydney, Australia and they raised her perfectly.
Apperance|
Anastasia has long Dusty Blond hair, she also has fair skin much like her mum, she has beautiful blue eyes. She is a very tall, lean girl she is not taller then boys but a bit taller then some girls so average height I would say.
Other(s) | She always helps around the house but when she finds some time out of we schedule he lives to have a cup of Hot Chocolate with two pink marshmallows in it and watch Netflix. But in her schedule she learns to play piano, ride horses, and also go to the gym so she has a fit build but she is also curveous.
Crush | N/a
Personality | Anastasia has a good Australian accent but with a hint of a Canadian one too, she has many different sides of her like; Sweet, confident, playful, brave, embarrassed, grumpy, sad, angry, bossy, moody and average. She is rarely any of those moody, mad or sad *etc* but if she is shell get over it in a couple of hours.
Dating | N/a

PM me for any requests for relationships :3
Last edited by ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ on Wed May 16, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

torrance--res.

Postby síck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:37 am

reservationnnn
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. at this point you're pretty much out of my mind
but when i close my eyes i think about you everytime -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
síck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:16 am

y'all are already looking hot. don't forget to fill in your reservations and finish your forms c:
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ptolemaea » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:23 am

Filled in mine <3
ptolemaea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:00 am

Sage Moongrove

Name: Sage

last name: Moongrove

Sexuality: Pansexual (Leans toward males)

personality: Shy, Humble, secretive, cautious, sweet, usually puts himself down, slightly nerdy

Dislikes: Fire, Darkness, Being in confined spaces, the fact that he can count all of his friends on one hand

history: His mother (Bonnie) and his father (Santi) got a divorce when he was fairly young, about 3. Bonnie was very self sufficent, she was able to raise up Sage like a normal kid despite his father not being there for her to help with funds, or taking care of their children.

appearance:
(things like hair, eyes, skin tone, etc.)
Sage has olive skin and extremely curly shoulder length brunette hair that he commonly keeps up in a bun. He has big soft aqua eyes and dark brown freckles splashed across his cheeks.

Height: 5”4

Scars: a claw mark across his nose

piercings/tattoos: many earings on his slightly pointy elf-like ears

Clothing: a brown crop jacket with a white tee-shirt with a pink star in the middle that matches his square framed glasses. He also wears light brown capris with navy green converse shoes.

Family: He has a mother named Bonnie who looks fairly young.

Friends: Anastasia, Open

Enemies: Open

Crush: Open

relationship status: Single

Other: Ty! I hope this is alright!
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zenisiti » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Name: Laasyla J.
Nicknames(prefers them): LA(pronounced like the city) and L
Sexuality: Bi
Romance Status: Single
Race: Indian
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 pounds
Personality/Backstory: LA is not your typical "Indian". She was born in America and American. LA is a calm(maybe), collected(kind-of), go with the flow kinda girl. She's always ready for what's coming to her. Unless it's a frog, if it's a frog she runs. Anyway she loves books. She's a secret nerd and has many, MANY, fandoms from her favorite books. When people start to talk to her she's shy at first but once you get to know her she can light up like a spark and never be afraid to say what's right(even though she can be wrong she never backs down)

hey there!
i'm zenisiti(zen-nis-city)
but you can call me zen!
my pronouns are she/her.
pms are always open^^
lf: 2017 store pps fairy fox
doodle shop|th
zenisiti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darken » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:35 pm

damon kray alexander;;

gender;;male
age;;18

sexuality;; straight

personality;;damon alexander, ahh, the school “bad boy.” classified as one of the popular kids, damon gets along with everyone here, most of the time. known as the life of the party, you’ll find him often intoxicated and partying at someone’s house. he’s rowdy, dangerous, and a thrill seeker to the end. he’s often seen skipping class, being disciplined in the office, or getting pulled over for going 80 in a 35. although he can be a bit abnoxious at times, this boy is a true charmer. he’s sweet and simple at times and really knows how to win over the ladies. watch yourself, because you’ll find yourself falling into the trap of his blue eyes and perfect smile. damon also struggles with anger issues and rarely thinks before he acts. he’s a very in the moment type of guy, and this a lot of the time gets him in trouble. when you get on his bad side, he could care less about you, and what happens to you. he’s known to let his temper get the best of him and start unnecessary fights. although he can be a bit of a ticking time bomb, get on his right side and he’s truly a great guy. when he trust you, he 100% TRUSTS you. he doesn’t easily open up to people, giving him a touch outer exterior, but when you gain his trust, he’s give him life for you. but beware, break his trust and you will never earn it again, no matter the measures.
history;; born as a privileged boy, damon started out as a spoiled average kid, expect for the part that he basically lived in a castle. after his mother’s death, his dad became cruel and seldom talked to him. damon had learned to care for himself and handle things his way over time, and today his dad still is mute. this caused his mistrusting personality and acting out.
likes;; violence, danger, animals, alcohol, thunderstorms, and partying
dislikes;;liars, snobs, his dad, and hot foods
traits;;blue eyes, ALWAYS messy black hair, toned body
[removed]
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: extra image removed
Darken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tigresplayz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:23 am

ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕝

About:
Name: ℝ𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕦𝕝𝕝
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sign: Leo

Looks:
Eyes: Chocolate Brown
Hair: Red Head
Skin: White
Build: Slim and Fit
Height: 5''7

Personality: River is a party animal, going out almost every weekend and partying. She can be quite a flirt and play with people's feelings. Although she is a party animal she can be calm and relaxed and get busy when need to be. She can be rude but not on purpose, or on purpose if someone upsets her. She can be too friendly or too distant. She doesn't care much about peoples opinions. She doesn't really think too far into things, which can get her into sticky situations.

History: She hasn't had a great past, her family had lots of expectations and her parents favored her brother. Her parents were never loved her and had made sure to let her know that. She loves her brother very much even if he was the favorite. She also used to care a lot about what people said but once she figured out that what they said meant nothing and shouldn't affect her, her life turned around. She has worked at a coffee shop for a year..

Other:
Faceclaim: Madelaine Petsch
Other: She has a pet hognose snake named Toni

𝔏𝔬𝔤𝔞𝔫 𝔍𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰

About:
Name:Logan Jones
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sign: Cancer

Looks:
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blond (More brownish)
Skin: Olive
Build: Fit
Height: 6''0

Personality: Logan is a pretty down to Earth kind of guy. Hes super chill and from what he knows is fun to hang out with. He hasn't really had trouble making friends or getting dates. He wants to become a police officer, following the steps of his father. Hes very adventurous, he loves hiking, camping, and other outdoorsy activities. He isn't one to play with feelings, he takes his relationships seriously.

History: Logan's mother died when he was 7 from a fatal disease. It had been him, his sister, and their dad. They weren't doing so well for a bit since his dad was a cop and always working. But once his step mom came into his life, everything became a lot easier, and he loved her as if she was his biological mom. His sister is 5 years younger and is in the 8th grade about to be a freshmen. Hes been working at a car garage for 2 years earning some of his own cash.

Other:
Faceclaim:Josh Salatin
Other: He has a golden retriever puppy named Jamie
tigresplayz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:55 am

all accepted c:
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me