Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ // Open & Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ // Open & Accepting

Postby sounds of silence » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:58 pm

Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ
Welcome to Beverly Hills. Now, some of you have lived here all your life or at least for a few years and knows how everything goes. To those of you who are new, you may end up having a hard time getting used to the way things are supposed to be.

If you're looking to make it big in Beverly Hills, you have a long way to go. Many people in the fame business are very stubborn, temperamental, and want things their way or the highway. So, do you have what it take to live in such a busy town filled with many people who care about nothing more than just themselves?

In school, where would you belong? The nerds, jocks, will you be one of the popular crowd? During high school everyone is searching for who they are and who they want to be. Though on this journey, many people seem to be in the crossfire of finding this out. Will you be able to survive the bullet to the heart or would you just take it way too personally and seek out nothing more than revenge?

As many of you may have learned, life isn't just fun and games. You have to be serious with what you want to succeed at. Be it your dream career, graduating, staying out of trouble. As long as you will it to happen, nothing can stand in your way.

You'll find the rules and roles on the discussion thread. Do not post here until the roleplay begins, please.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bᴇᴠᴇʀʟʏ Hɪʟʟs Hɪɢʜ // Open & Accepting

Postby sounds of silence » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 pm

Aɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ Hᴇɴᴅᴇʀsᴏɴ // Qᴜᴇᴇɴ Bᴇᴇ

XXThe students of Beverly Hills High were out of school for the week due to Fall Break and honestly, there were numerous of activities happening all around them. Some were at the beach, others were shopping and hanging out while the norms were more than likely home binge watching a Netflix series, or something. Whatever the case, it was finally the last weekend and most people wanted to do something so they turned to the Queen Bee, Anastasia, just to see if she had anything in mind planned.
XXAnastasia was up early this morning, cooking breakfast for some people that she had invited over. She had eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes and freshly squeezed orange juice awaiting her arrivals, who were Mason, Billy and even Zach. Anastasia had hoped that they were show up so they can discuss what they were doing today but she had the idea for spending time at the beach or just doing something. Since it was the weekend, she did not want to be cooped up in the house.
XXShe laid out the last platter onto the table and muttered the word okay to herself as she even set the table."Where are they?" Anastasia practically huffed as she waltzed over to the counter and grabbed her phone, sending out a group text to Mason, Billy and Zach.

To: Mason, Billy, Zach
You guys better not be skipping out on me. Hurry and get here!

XXShe sent the message then sat her phone down back on the counter. Everyone practically knew where she lived since she had one of the biggest houses on Beverly Hills Boulevard. Anastasia went ahead and fixed herself a plate then sat down to go ahead to eat. Of course, she knew that someone was going to show up soon.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empress Coven » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:16 am

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Mason has woken up at six that morning and had began her day already, she got in the shower taking almost an hour and a half to get out. Mason entered her room and started picking apart her closet before she finally settled for a black dress with a laced patterned look to the top part of the dress, the collar looked like she had a button up shirt underneath the dress. Mason turned and looked at her shoes before just grabbing a pair of black four inch heels, Mason’s hair had a natural sort of curl to it so she never really did her hair.
Once Mason had finished her makeup she checked the time on her phone cursing under her breath, she was late for breakfast at Anastasia’s she grabbed her keys and purse walking out the front door and locking it. Mason walked out of her gate and walked next door. Mason’s phone went off with a text from Anastasia, she chuckled choosing not to respond. She opened Anastasia’s front door casually walking in. “I’m right here Anastasia.” Mason chuckled walking towards the kitchen.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Empress Coven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:04 am

Character Information wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪs 〕|〔 ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟷𝟽 〕|〔 ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ 〕|〔 ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ, ᴍᴀsᴏɴ 〕|〔 ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇ 〕

Fully aware that he were to arrive at Anastasia's house with two other individuals from school in order to simply "hang out" together, he'd discover that he was running late in the end, having woken up a bit later than expected and such. Doing his daily grooming chores such as showering, doing his hair, get dressed, etc., he'd still aim to get to the familiar location as soon as he could, pulling up and parking his vehicle nearby to do so. Exiting the car shortly after getting it to a suitable parking spot, Billy would approach the abode, a little relieved when he'd see Mason running late as well. Attempting to be quick to enter once his schoolmate had, he'd glance around briefly, following her when she'd go toward the kitchen. Taking in the enjoyable scent of the freshly made food, he'd help himself in sitting down at the table, quirking a brow idly.
"Sorry about my lateness.." he'd hum, attention shifting to Anastasia for a moment. "Though I'm not the only one, so.. I won't get too worried." He would add with a slight chuckle, observing the plate he had seated himself in front of. Noticing that Anastasia had already started to eat, he'd begin to do so himself, appreciative that she had set up the breakfast for the group.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:07 am

Location; Her Home
Mentions; Mason & Billy
XXAnastasia's ears twitched whenever she heard the front door open, not really getting nervous because only seldom people knew that she left it open in the day time. Her eyes fluttered up and seen her best friend, Mason and she heard her comment then rolled her eyes. "Yeah, you are here now." Anastasia stated with a slight retort as she pointed the plates before her. "Help yourself, I guess." She said as she stuffed her face with pancakes right about now.
XXShe looked back up and seen Billy trailing in right after Mason and she leaned back in her seat with her arms folded over her chest. "Even King Bee is late." She mentioned while hearing his comment then again, rolled her eyes and mimicked his words to herself. "So, guys, what are we doing today? The beach is literally filled with people but I could really use some sun." Anastasia asked towards the duo now, lifting her gaze from her plate briefly to eye them to see if they had any ideas.
XXAnastasia did not really want to be in the house all freaking day and she did not want to throw another house party, after what happened last time. She shook her head thinking about it then just shrugged it off while continuing to eat. "I am honestly down for anything here, you guys." She muttered loud enough for them to hear her. She got tired of everything or every event happening in their lives falling on her so she decided to hear them out.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Empress Coven » Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:30 am

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔗𝔥𝔢 ℌ𝔢𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Mason turned to Anastasia and narrowed her eyes slightly with a snide smile as she grabbed a plate getting some pancake, she looked at the sausage and bacon narrowing her eyes, being that she was lacto vegetarian. Mason pushes a strand of her hair out of her face as she turned towards Anastasia, she took a seat next to her. “Don’t hate me for asking this but... Do you have any coffee made by chance?” She asked after Anastasia asked her question about plans for the day. Mason began thinking of multiple things to go do but was trying to think hard but couldn’t being the fact she has yet to have her coffee.
What if we go out and actually do something risky? End vacation with a bang instead of a yawn?” Mason instantly regretted saying that figuring she made a stupid comment about to go do, she usually provided the content for the parties or event. On rare occasion she actually had good ideas for events, but she always enjoys cause mayhem for others and just sitting back and watch it fall apart.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Empress Coven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kino » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:52 am

Character Information wrote:ɴᴀᴍᴇ: ʙɪʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴏᴍɪs 〕|〔 ᴀɢᴇ: 𝟷𝟽 〕|〔 ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ 〕|〔 ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: ᴀɴᴀsᴛᴀsɪᴀ, ᴍᴀsᴏɴ 〕|〔 ʀᴏʟᴇ: ᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇ 〕

Listening to Anastasia and Mason as they'd converse about what to do, he'd decide not to chime in just yet, well aware that what they would want would be different from his own ideas. Continuing to simply consume the breakfast, he would overall be delighted by the aroma and atmosphere of the meetup, more than comfortable by this point. Finishing up not too long after he had started, he'd perk up at Mason's suggestion, licking his lower lip tentatively and thoughtfully. Unsure on how Anastasia would feel about the brought up idea, he'd form an intrigued smirk, attention now fixated on Mason.
"I think that sounds like a great idea." Billy would comment honestly and rather mischievously, more than willing to involve himself in some sort of 'dangerous' activity. Nodding a little afterward, he'd look briefly at the empty plate before him, seeking to acquire it in one hand and approach the sink, presuming that'd be where the object could be left for future cleansing. Sitting back down, he would examine the two females steadily, awaiting for their viewpoint on the whole thing.
Kino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{01}

Postby ghast. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:40 am

✔ 𝚉 𝙰 𝙲 𝙷 !
gender male │ age sixteen │ location home/anastasia's house │ tags anastasia, billy, mason
‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

xxxxxit went without saying that zach was late. he always was. in fact, when t
    he text arrived he hadn't even woken up yet. but the chime of his phone was
    there, and broke his power nap. he had pretty much stayed up all night playi
    ng video games, and now he was forced to get up. he couldn't just ignore his
    friends, or else he'd be lonely.

thirty minutes later, he was ready to go. that's thirty minutes late to the hang
    out he was already late to, but time's time and in his mind, zach is zach, so he
    will do as he pleases.

by the time he had arrived at anastasia's house, he was almost an hour late. alm
    ost an hour of time lost trying to make himself look somewhat average. he was
    running the whole way since he only lived maybe a block away, but he was still
    panting. he rounded the corner and practically flew inside, stopping once he
    reached the kitchen. his lungs felt like he'd been punched, making him real
    ize he hadn't been to the gym in quite a while.
ghast.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sounds of silence » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:10 pm

Location; Her Home
Interactions; Mason•Billy•Zach
XXAnastasia turned her gaze over towards Mason, who ask if she had any coffee. She knew her best friend a little too well and pointed towards the coffeemaker on the counter a few feet away from them. "Help yourself." She stated while continuing to listen to Mason, who actually had a pretty good idea. Just as she was about to agreed with her, Billy chimed in with the statement similar to the one she was thinking. "I agree with Billy, Mason." Anastasia said as she finished up her breakfast then eyed the platters, seeing that there was still plenty left.
XXWithout a second thought, she posted on Beverly Hills High student network, which was like a social media site for students and mentioned that she had prepared breakfast and just about anyone was invited to join them at her home. Anastasia even added in a 'come help yourself' for good measure. She even put her address on there, too, even though everyone knew where she lived. Anastasia wasn't really the type of popular to exclude anyone and that made most people adore her, just a little. She dropped her phone back on the table then got up to wash hers and Billy's plate.
XXJust as she turned around from washing the dishes, Zach had walked in, seemingly out of breath. "Zach? You okay?" Anastasia asked him as she waltzed over towards the refrigerator and grabbed a bottled water, handing it to Zach with a raised brow and a little concern coming over her right about now. Once Zach grabbed the bottled water, she walked back over to her seat and sat down with a slight huff. "I guess we could go to the country club in the meantime and sit underneath a cabana by the pool." Anastasia suggested with a slight shrugged then looked around to see what everyone else thought about her current idea.
XX"Oh, Zach, we're trying to see what should we do today since it's the weekend before school starts back. Just to fill you in. Bonfire on the beach, anyone?" Again, another suggestion, which caused her shrug her shoulders again then place her face into the palm of her hands. "Come on, people. We need to do something." She remarked towards them and even thought who all would show up to her home for breakfast.
Last edited by sounds of silence on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
sounds of silence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taetxe » Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:49 pm

brielle  ♥  wilson
    new girl ; age sixteen ; feeling tired, interested ; location her house » anastasia's house ; tagging no one ; mentioning various ; status is single, no crush or interest, curious
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Having arrived in Beverly Hills a few days before fall break would begin, Brielle would have little idea what to do during that whole time off from school. That weekend was no exception. Red and blonde strands was all over the main floral pillow on the bed frame as her fair-skinned face peacefully remained as she quietly slept between her matching sheets. Though her peaceful sleeping was soon interrupted by the sound of the phone ringing. A groan was made as she slowly turned over to her stomach to reach for the cellphone on the lamp drawer, and press the answer button, with her then holding it to her ear. "Yeah?" She groggily answered, her right cheek still pressed against the pillows. It was just her mom, who apparently went to the store really quick to get some stuff. She asked if Brie would take the laundry out of the dryer before she would do whatever she does. Her family knew how she was. Brielle hated staying inside all the time. Whether it be to the park, a restaurant or a coffee shop, she had to explore the place. It just wasn't right for her. "Okay, mum." She answered, and after a bid farewell, her face was flat against the pillow before feeling a need to get it over with.

Having gone to the laundry room with an empty basket, and unloading all the clothes from all members of the household, Brielle decided not to stop there. With a few smooth slides of the dry heat reflecting from the iron, she would begin to finish up the loads with the removal of wrinkles. With a small breath during, she did the rest of the load and folded it up properly back in the basket, leaving it by the coffee table for anyone to put their stuff away. For her own, she would do it later. Finished up, Brielle shortly went back upstairs into her own room to get dressed.. Who is she kidding? If she stayed home, she wouldn't bother. With a small shake of the head and a small smirk on her face, she would go on to return to bed. Maybe catch a little more z's while she can. That is, before a chime was heard across the room on her laptop. Her eyes shot up, as she swung her legs to the floor to investigate. She must've forgot to turn it off last night. With a few fingers on the top, she would open it wide open to see that a new notification popped up. Beverly Hills High it read. Of course, that one website no one at school would shut up about. With a small click of it, she was redirected to the website, with a single status popping up. Anastasia Henderson apparently had breakfast at her house, an open invite to all. The name sounded familiar. Must be a popular one. She can always come, even if she knew no one there.. But maybe it was time to change that. Life wasn't just going to knock on her door. She would have to find it. Why not? And in a minute, she would reply with, Give me 5.

Fast forward to when she would be dressed, and ready to go, Brielle would hop into her car and take a trip down the streets, finding where the heck this house would be. For others, they probably have it down. Her on the other hand, she was new here. While she arrived at where Google Maps led her, some guy who look out of breath arrived a minute after she did. Did that guy actually run there?! If so, was he alright? She lightly cringed, as she parked the car in a comfortable spot near the other two. With a small but deep breath, the seatbelt went flying as she took her phone and let the door open. A simple stand, and the closing of the door behind, she would arrive at the scenery. A few steps, and now another door. She didn't think before taking a leap of faith, and just coming right in, pressing the door knob and letting herself in. Looking around at the first room, she would glance around as she hadn't seen anyone yet. "Anyone home?" She called out, lightly shutting the door behind her. A small, anxious feeling crept in her that maybe she had the wrong house. But you never know until you see.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me