A night to remember || Closed for now

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:51 pm

The way figure it...
────── ⊰ everyone !! everyone !! ⊱ ──────
───────── ♕ Gets a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝕄𝕀ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕃𝔼

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏─────────────────────────────┓
    No matter who you are, no matter what edu
    cation level you are, your prom night is, and
    will always be a night to remember. but wha
    t if, for some reason, you knew that there w
    ould be no such thing as a prom night? what
    if your current place of education saw you a
    s someone so different, someone so separate
    that you knew you couldn't attend your local
    prom? well, things are going to change.
┗─────────────────────────────┛
The words 'Queer Prom' are ones that you'd never thought
you'd hear next to each other, but they're music to your e
ars. For the past month, it's all you've been hearing about.
Some organization has decided to throw together a nation
al prom, specifically aimed towards kids/young adults who
feel like they can't attend their own prom safely due to a l
ack of inclusion. So when you send in an application to go
and end up getting accepted, it's like a dream come true.
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 am, edited 6 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

some extra info // rules

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:13 pm

┏────────────────────────────────────┓
Author's note

Hello everyone! So this roleplay is going to be a roleplay
    focused on young adults who are a part of the LGBT+ co
    mmunity, andlike in the description above, features a Q
    ueer Prom (all credit to Buzzfeed for the idea!!).

The plot will be fairly cliche - several kids from around t
    he country will be attending a queer prom together. The
    y will have the chance to meet each other, hang out, and
    eventually attend the prom as (hopefully) a group of frie
    nds. So the plot, at the moment, is very vague but I'm ho
    ping that it will work out that way. I just wanted to clear
    things up about the actual plot, so I hope I effectively di
    d that. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
┗────────────────────────────────────┛
RULES
i. Follow all Nick/Tess' pre-set rules.
ii. Be respectful. due to the way this roleplay is set-up, it is vital that everyone is respectful of each other. hate the character, no t the roleplayer.
iii. This is an LGBT+ only roleplay. There are plenty of other roleplays that are heterosexually aimed.
iv. Drama and romance are encouraged! But please make sure there is consent all around for intense drama. No discriminatory drama is allowed.
v. PM me all reservations - they last for up to 48 hours.
vi. There are [somewhat] limited spots for now, so please only one character per person. This rule is subject to change.
vii. Please post all forms/discussion on the discussion thread.
viii. Please write at least 3 lines of text, just to keep the roleplay moving.
ix. Keep all characters ages 18-23. It's going to be a mix of college kids and high school seniors.

HAVE FUN!
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters - [10]

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:14 pm

colloquial disaster // Kellin Brewster // 21 // Homosexual // Cismale
    oreopeppers // Zach Paul // 19 // Homosexual // Transmale
    Blackpearl44 // Eliza Perez // 20 // Lesbian // Cisfemale
    Consulting_Angel // Ezekiel Novak // 20 // Homosexual // Cismale
    Simon Spier // Sebastian Torres // 18 // Homosexual // Cismale
    atmosphere. // Loren Petrozki // 19 // Homosexual // Cismale
    darcy_jensen// Hayley Blakeley // 19 // Lesbian // Cisfemale
    Mochachii // Ingrid Kim // 22 // Lesbian // Cisfemale
    Pit~bull~Lover // Jayce Waters // 18 // Homosexual // Cismale
    FanbasePerkatnarry // Calissa Moon // 19 // Lesbian // Cisfemale
Last edited by sapphic psychic on Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:54 am, edited 12 times in total.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Status -- Closed/Starting

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:15 pm

sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [✦] Kellin

Postby sapphic psychic » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:12 am

♘ Kellin was beyond excited. Ever since he had actually recieved his letter of acceptance to the Queer Prom, it was all that had been on his mind. It was all that he had been talking about. Back in highschool, Kellin had skipped out on his own prom due to his sexuality and the fact that he was still in the closet. However, now that he was out, he was excited to actually meet people like him. What he would've done for something like this when he was still a scared little junior in highschool. The brunette had always felt like he was the only one going through what he was going through. But when he got into college, Kellin had realized that he couldn't have been farther from the truth.

xHe had only just picked out his tuxedo, and was being transported to the meeting place specified in the letter: the school gym. Although part of Kellin thought it was weird and kind of gross, there was also a part of him that was secretly excited to have the full on experience. Besides, there would be lots of kids there going through the same thing. As Kellin stepped out of the car that dropped him off, he came face-to-face with a fairly modern looking highschool, with a banner that said, "Welcome to Queer Prom" in all rainbow letters. This nearly brought Kellin to tears, but he was able to hold back. He slowly walked in the doors, following the signs that pointed him to the gym, with his tuxedo in tow. And oh, the sight that was there when he arrived.

It was just a normal gym, but it also wasn't. Though the lights were on, it was obvious that gorgeous decorations were hung up all over the place, low-hanging lanterns, pride flags, streamers, balloons. Tables with little crowns - it was all just so well done and Kellin couldn't be more happy. Upon Kellin's own arrival, a woman came up to him with a smile on her face. She was middle aged, relatively tall and gave Kellin motherly vibes. "Welcome," she said excitedly, "The others will be here soon. I'll take your tux and keep it for later." He handed it over with a small thank you, watching her scurry and hang it carefully on a rack in the corner of the gym. Taking it all in, Kellin wandered throughout the gym, staring at all of the gorgeous decorations. He couldn't wait.

ooc ; Ref pic
    I know it's not exact, but it's kind of how I'm picturing it.
sapphic psychic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ezekiel Novak~ (1)

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:43 am

If he was to say that he wasn't nervous, then Ezekiel would have been lying. But he wouldn't willingly admit that he was nervous anyway. He passed over his highschool prom a couple of years ago, because he hadn't wanted to go, and he would have been the only person there without a partner. That would have been depressing, and he didn't want to attract the fake pity from other students, so it had been much easier to skip it. He was most surprised when he received the acceptance letter into the Queer Prom, for he had not really expected it. He wasn't exactly open about his sexuality, but being here... well, it felt almost like he could relax. What was even better, in his opinion, was that there wasn't even going to be too many other attendees either... at least, from what he had gathered.

As he arrived, Ezekiel couldn't help but stare up at the banner outside of the building. He got a warm feeling in his chest, and some of his nerves started to melt away, being replaced with excitement. This really was happening. He could finally stick it to everyone that had made stupid comments about him not attending prom. This, he was sure, was going to be far better than what his classmates got for prom. Naturally, though, despite his excitement and nervousness, he maintained a calm expression and exterior. It just would not be like him to go about looking clearly giddy.

He walked through the doors, carrying his outfit with him - a deep purple blazer and trousers, with a white formal shirt, a pale gold waistcoat, a black tie, and black dress shoes - and he stepped into the gym. A woman greeted him, and he allowed her to take his suit to be hung up for later. Ezekiel cast his gaze around the gym, having to remind himself to breathe, before he saw that someone else had already arrived. He took a deep breath, and walked over to them quietly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ Ingrid

Postby mochachii » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:28 am

| I N G R I D .K I M
    ────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Female || eighteen || lesbian || gym || tags: Kellin, Ezekiel ||
      Prom was never really a huge deal for Ingrid. Back in her high school years, she went. Granted, she went with a boy and it was more of a friend thing as she just went with her pals and simply pitied the male who thought he had a chance. It was fun, but not really something she particularly fancied when the slow dances came along. Ingrid was a hip hop dancer, sappy stuff like that wasn't written within her fabrication. Still, the chance to go to a prom with LGBT+ people like her? The blonde was in.

Ingrid had dressed up fairly well, ( and by " fairly well, " she meant she wore the exact same dress she wore at her senior prom- ) wearing a deep blue sequined dress that hugged nicely around her body, but wasn't completely tightened up in case she decided to show off a bit upon the dance floor. Her shoulder length blonde hair was a tolerable mess─ in fact, the wild hair seemed to have complimented the outfit in a charming sense.

Upon arrival to the destination provided within the letter, the female popped out her earbuds, gazing up intently at the building.
      It was a rather average looking high school, and anyone with a right mind wouldn't of have found it near astonishing. But alas, a wave of nostalgia washed over Ingrid as she unknowingly let out a chuckle. A blast to the past, huh? She thinks as she enters the building.

You could tell that undecorated, the inside was no different from the outside, rather average and blah. However, the added decorations enhanced the gym, resulting in an impressed whistle from the female as she made her way farther in. Upon arrival, she spotted two males. She figured it was rather early and it wouldn't hurt to strike up a conversation. Making her way up to the duo, she grinned cooly, " Hey! I hope I'm not interrupting anything? "
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

elisabet perez || 1

Postby `sappho » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:59 am

xxxeliza continued to walk down the street towards the address that had been given, a school gym(which was very fitting for a prom, she thought). a few weeks ago she had gotten a letter that she had been accepted to do the queer prom. this was something that they hadn't had at her high school and, in fact, when she had tried to go to the prom with her (now ex)girlfriend, they had been told to leave. she had cried for about a week and almost refused to go back to that school. she was so excited that she would actually be able to go to a prom now. she tried not to think about her past, that was all behind her and she had to live in the now. she found the place and started to walk in.

xxxthe latina girl looked around at the beautiful decorations that had been put up in the gym. she was stunned and touched that someone had put this much effort into a prom just for lgbt people like her. she looked around wondering what exactly to do now. she looked up from her thoughts when she heard a woman talking to her. she looked like someone that would be a mom. she was a little hesitant at first, considering her history with her own mom. she forced herself to remember that it was just some nice woman that had helped put this together. she greeted her and offered to take her purse and hang it up. she did let her do that.

xxxeliza hoped that her dress would be alright. it wasn't much but at least it was something. it was a knee length rose gold dress. around her collar bone the dress was made of a translucent fish-net type of material. she also wore tall white high heels. she chuckled to herself for a moment, she would have never worn something like this to her high school prom. she looked around and saw three people talking, a girl and two guys and decided to walk over to them. "hi," she said with a smile. "sorry to cut in, im elisabet, but you can just call me eliza."
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:54 pm

Jayce Waters
19 years old - Cis-Male - Homosexual/Romantic - Form - Crush: Open - Tags: Open

Jayce looked at himself in the mirror, glancing from his newly re-dyed pastel pink hair, to his mostly black, light blue tipped painted fingernails, and finally to his outfit. He was wearing a tight, black, short sleeved My Chemical Romance t-shirt, a brown leather jacket, black skinny jeans, and a blush scarf that complemented his hair. He looked over himself once more before finally deciding on what he was missing, and applying eyeliner around his eyes, careful not to add too much. He wasn't one for dressing up in a suit or anything, especially when he knew this was probably all just a joke.

Jayce walked into the building, expecting to find out that this was all a cruel prank that some kids pulled on him, but he was happily surprised when he saw that other people were actually there and decorations were up. He walked further into the building and looked at the people that were here already. He smiled when he realized that he could enjoy himself and be free here, without any judging stares. As he looked at the other people, he quickly noticed that they were all wearing tuxes or dresses. Whoops... well, it's too late to go back now.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A night to remember || Closed for now

Postby ƒαηвαѕєρєякαтηαяяу » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:49 am

Calissa Moon

19-lesbian-gym-tags;Jayce-crush;open

She grabbed her nicest tux, a purple one that accented the streak of purple in her hair, and put it on, buttoning up the top. She looked at her freshly painted purple nails (she really had an obsession with purple), and looked at her face in the mirror. No makeup whatsoever. Perfect. She grabbed a little bag, in case there was food or drinks, and walked to her front door. She put on some black boots and walked out the door, humming to herself. Then she realized- it was probably a dream, but still! She had the letter with the address, how could it be a dream? She kept walking until she found the bus stop. ”Do you drive to—“ she paused, glancing at the paper, ”um, this address?” She held the paper out to the bus driver, who nodded and held out his palm. She put a five dollar bill in it and took a seat. Soon enough, they were there. ”Thank you.” said Calissa with a grin. She stepped out the door of the bus and walked into the school. She found the gym and went in. There were already a few people there, and she took off the black leather jacket she had worn and gave it to a woman at the door who was hanging up jackets. She saw a guy standing in the middle of the gym alone wearing a tshirt and black jeans, his pink scarf matching with his pink hair. She walked up to him and began to talk. “Hey, my name’s Calissa, you can call me Cali though. What’s your name?”
╒═════════════════╕
CharleeFemaleShe/Her
Heyo! My name's Charlee and I
have social anxiety when I have
to ask someone a question. So...
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕
♛ Writing ♛ Reading
♛ Drawing ♛ Riordan
♛ Rowling ♛ Dashner ♛
╘═════════════════╛
╒═════════════════╕