Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다

Postby kinnie. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:36 am

“She’d never forgotten their last night in Seoul, or above it in fact, surveying the city lights from atop Namsan Mountain.” ― Giacomo Lee, Funereal

"An opportunity in the capital of Seoul has arisen. An opportunity that only comes once in a lifetime. So for those who're hardworking and are capable of facing hardships, you're already heading in the right direction. What's more appealing? Fame? Fortune? Or Success? Seoul is opening it's doors to anyone who aims to outshine their potential of becoming the next star. It's going to take a lot more than just blood, sweat, and tears to become a world renown celebrity but even more to just get a foot in. Inviting citizens from across the expanse of South East Asia, only a selective few will be qualified and worthy enough of recognition. First, the competitors will be placed into groups of 3-4 based on performance, charisma, talent, and foremost dedication from singing, to dancing and even acting. This is the chance to prove that you've got what it takes to be #1. As the pop industry continues to boom, everyone is always hungry for new faces and talents."

Welcome to the 2018-19 K-tournament! Sponsored by multiple music producing companies and the head of POP Productions, Mr.
Eun-Soon himself in the flesh.

k-tournament sponsored resort
Last edited by kinnie. on Wed May 02, 2018 3:47 am, edited 12 times in total.
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. DO NOT POST]

Postby kinnie. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 am

"He who reigns within himself and rules passions, desires, and fears is more than a king."
John Milton

규칙
❀ follow cs rules.
❀ four-five sentences. writers block exception.
❀ two character limit. keep genders even.
❀ ages between fifteen-twenty-six please.
❀ please notify me if you're going to be absent [a week before hand].
❀ if you're absent for more than two weeks and you haven't PMed me then you will be removed from the rp.
❀ keep ooc talk within the discussion page.
❀ romance, drama and plot twists are highly encouraged. if an idea comes to mind please share it either through PM or on the discussion thread.
❀ disable siggy when rping.
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. DO NOT POST]

Postby kinnie. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 am

“We accept the love we think we deserve.”
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

It is spring the season of love and rebirth. Now, we are nothing more than buds ready to bloom and embrace the sun's wonderful light because then we will shine to become even brighter than a star. If love rings its bell will you answer it? Or will you crumble in your own fears and uncertainty? Now is the time to find out. 사랑은 무엇인가?
betrayal. envy. heartbreak. raw. burnt....the end.
my song, your song, our song. what i'd give to sing the song of love.....welcome to paradise.
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. 9 spots open]

Postby kinnie. » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:52 am

lucas wong - nineteen - rapper & dancer - hotel suite(male side) - open

How nice, he was the first to arrive. The striking blonde male strolled into the living room, his eyes scanning his surroundings. He whistled at the decor and interior design, quite impressed. His eyes widened at the sight of the 75" inch flat-screen TV that perched right above a gas fireplace. "Whoa..," A grin broke out on his face as he moved toward what appeared to be a hallway. "I wonder what the rooms look like." He stopped at the first door, curiously poking his head inside. Hell yeah! Sure enough, there were two twin beds with enough room between them to place a king-sized one right in the middle positioned on opposite sides of the room against the wall. "Okay, okay." Lucas nodded his approval, glad for the spacious interior. "I'll just make myself right on home then." He said, plopping his suitcase on top of one of the beds. First come first serve, right? He shrugged, seeming not to care about the other guys who were expected to come. He didn't find it necessary to hold a, "So, what room do you prefer?" debate. They obviously were all the same unless one of them had a king-sized bed which now sounded tempting to Lucas. Nah. He wanted to have a roommate. To study them like viewing a specimen under a microscope to find out what made them tick. Weaknesses and strengths didn't matter to him. His main concern was to find out about who they were as a person so he could remember them later on when they weren't around anymore. Ah. This was a hefty process because it takes awhile for anyone to genuinely get to know another person. But in this case, time was limited and therefore so was his patience. Wait. Just wait. In a month or two they'll be silenced.

Changing into a set of [removed]pajamas since it was already seven at night. Thirsty he went to the kitchen to open the fridge that had been stocked up beforehand for the contestants. "Hmm..."Looking at his options, he decided to grab a bottle of grape soda. After he uncapped it he headed over to the couch where he sat and took a big swig out of his drink. "Ah~ What should we watch." Finding the remote he pressed the power button and on came the News channel.

Police have come to the conclusion that he was murdered. They say the victims guard had managed to escape the crime scene but came out alive with severe wounds. Authorities are still working on the case until they can find the murd-

Before the newscaster could say no more he flipped to a different channel. It was weird hearing about himself on the news and made him cringe because he wasn't on TV. I mean he's free for interviews anytime.
Last edited by raey on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: additional link(s)
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. 3 spots open]

Postby blissie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:18 pm

(ooc. on mobile so no fancy stuff 2day lolz)

Yui

Yui yawned, stretched, and sprawled out on the fuzzy white rug in front of the tv. Her left arm cushioning her chin, and right automatically pressing the 'switch channel' button. She has just arrived and was waiting for the other girls to come. Okay, the place was sweet. The living room's interior design was impressive, with delightful wall decor. And the bedrooms, there were two of them, and both had two full-sized beds in them. Honesty, Yui was expecting twin sized, so she was delighted to find that it was bigger than she expected. After she changed into her pink panda pajamas, she plopped down on the furry rug and started to browse the tv channels. Honestly, It seems like the tv channels were completely out of ideas, because so far, the only channels that were available were 'Lets Date!" and "How to treat your kidneys wisely". Suddenly, her hand stopped pressing the 'switch channel' button, and Yui sat up immediately. For on the big flat screen, a modest-looking lady was talking with a microphone in her face.

'Police have come to the conclusion that he was murdered. They say the victim's guard had managed to escape the crime scene but came out alive with severe wounds. Authorities are still working on the case until they can find the murderer. That is all for today, take it away, John!' the lady said, before tuning out to the newsman.

"Say what now?" Yui muttered, suddenly a chilling feeling crept up her spine, making her shutter. Getting up and turning off the tv, Yui decided to eat outside that night. Which, was unfortunate, for she just changed into her pajamas. Sighing, Yui headed back to her room to change. Again. After she changed into an overall dress (which were the first thing she saw when looking through her suitcase) and put her hair up in a high ponytail, Yui headed outside, closing the door with a thud.
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kinnie. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:15 pm

lucas wong - nineteen - rapper & dancer - hotel suite(male side) - tags: princess yui

Looking up at the living room clock it was now half past seven and yet no one else had arrived. What's taking them so long? Must be the traffic. Before the tournament he hadn't been living in Seoul for more than two months and he knew how busy the streets were at any time of the day. Switching the TV off he picked up his iPhone X, scrolling through Instagram to see what's new. He followed animal accounts more than actual human accounts so he took the time to like several pictures and videos of pandas. "Cute~" Bored he tossed his phone to side and went back into the kitchen in search of some grub and to his dismay he could only find cup noodles along with a variety of different flavored ramen. Honestly. What do they take him for? This stuff was a health hazard and could easily pack on some pounds. "Aish!" Slamming the cabinet door he suddenly thought about going out somewhere. So be it.

Trudging into his room he swiftly changed into something [removed]casual for his outing. He heard the hotel's dining ranked number seven out of ten of all South Korean restaurants. He liked expensive tastes. Why not try it out? If only he was old enough to drink too. It was kind of drab being alone in the suite so to his luck he'd find himself some company. As a final touch he applied some cologne to his collar bone and inner wrists and of course he couldn't forget his watch. He smiled satisfactorily at himself in the mirror, approving of his appearance. Now it was time to PARTAY~

Closing the door shut behind him he turned to the left when he ran smack dab into another body. "Ooof! I'm sorry, are you alright?" He asked in concern, lowering his head so he could get a better look at the person's face. It was a girl. A very cute one at that. A warm smile spread across his lips as he offered her a hand. "Mademoiselle, do forgive my clumsiness. To think I'd run into such a beauty, literally." He chuckled. Let's see. She was young and they're were most likely around the same age. Could it be that she was another contestant? Oh what a lucky day it was.
Last edited by raey on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:16 pm

Yui

"Oof!" Yui rubbed her forehead. The moment she headed outside, she bumped into someone's chest. Great. She thought, looking at the floor, Just great. Muttering a curse word under her breath, she apologized to the floor. Such a good, hard tiled floor, am I right? "S-sorry!" Yui squeaked, before looking up. What met her glance was a handsome male with distinct features and blond hair.He looks about the same age as me, Yui thought to herself, looking at him in a trance*. Is he maybe a contestant too? Her trance was broken by their nasty attempt at a pickup line. As a response, yui looked at him with a raised eyebrow, before patting him on the shoulder. "Nice try dude, do you usually call everyone you bump into 'beautiful'?" she asked, more of a sarcastic comment than a question.

"Anyways, say, are you here for the K-tournament too? I'm going out to dinner right now, would you like to come with?" Yui asked politely. How she is so sure that the male was part of the K-tournament, was because the Grand Hyatt hotel was already mostly reserved for it. So that means that for him to be here, most likely he will be some part of the K-tournament. The fact that he was on the same floor as her (next door, too), basically locks down what position he is.

(*ooc. lucas is too handsome for his own good o3o)
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:39 pm

| S Y L V I A . L I

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Dancer, vocalist, actress || eighteen || straight(???) || hotel suite (female) || tags: open ||

Upon arrival to the suite, Sylvia had to admit she was utterly amazed with the quality of the hotel. Large purse and luggage within hand, Sylvia was met with an interior of nothing but high quality. Just how she liked it. The usually stern and aloof expression upon the young girls' face immediately formed into pure childish bliss as she couldn't help but let out an excited squeal. ( Nobody was around anyway. ) It was more than the brunette could even imagine having! Elegant decor, large and open space, and even a 75 inch flat screen tv! Man, if only her parents could see her now.

The euphoric expression upon the teen's face faltered at the thought.

Upon closer inspection, it seemed that one of the other K-tournament contestants have already made themselves comfortable within the suite. Not a big deal. Sylvia soon found herself aimlessly roaming the area until she entered a bedroom, the twin beds inside left untouched. One of the beds was nearest to the window, leading out into the balcony that looked over the mass city of Seoul. Grinning to herself, Sylvia officially claimed that bed as her own. Sneaking a quick glance at the digital clock upon her nightstand, it flashed the numbers 7:45 PM. Deciding it wasn't worth the hassle of going out, the young girl quickly unpacked her belongings, changing into her sleepwear as she organized her mass amount of clothing into the large walk-in closet provided within the room. Sylvia half-heartedly hoped whoever she roomed with didn't mind her little collection.

After finishing tidying up a bit, the ravenette made her way into the kitchen, skimming the cabinets and fridge for anything to make as she waited for the remaining contestants.
Last edited by raey on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

simon (one)

Postby year of the ox » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:03 am

( ─ SIMON HONG )

singer • twenty • location ; hotel suite (male side) • tags ; open

a jet lagged simon walked into the hotel with his suitcase beside him. the case containing his saxophone was clutched tightly in his left hand and the one containing his guitar was strapped to his back. had he not been so tired, the tall singer would have been amazed by the luxurious hotel. however, all simon wanted to do was check in, get some food, shower, and sleep. he dragged his stuff behind him as he made his way to the suite.

he had to admit, it was one of the nicest hotel suites he had seen. and simon stayed in a lot. he explored the suite in hopes of finding the bedrooms. a smile crossed the young man's face as he entered a room with two twin sized beds. he yawned and sat onto one of the empty beds, the smile on his face not fading. in all honesty, sleeping sounded so nice at that moment, but he wanted to wait up in order to meet the guys he would be with during the tournament. to avoid falling asleep right then and there, simon started unpacking his stuff. he grabbed his pyjamas (well.. more like a large white shirt and a pair of sweatpants) and headed for a quick shower. thankfully, he was done before anyone else had arrived at the suite. simon walked back to the bedroom and picked up the book that he had with him on the plane (for anyone interested, he was re-reading the ersatz elevator from a series of unfortunate events) as well as his reading glasses and made his way back to the living room. simon made himself comfortable on the couch before letting himself be absorbed in the pages of the book.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kinnie. » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:06 am

lucas wong - nineteen - rapper & dancer - hotel suite(male side) - tags: princess yui, lady simon

Lucas cocked an amused eyebrow at the girl, intrigued. He grinned as she squeaked out an apology although it faltered as she dismissed his hand to pat him on the shoulder. Playing hard to get are we? Even though he could read right through her by the expression she wore of gazing up at him. He'd seen that look too many times. Not to say he didn't enjoy the staring.Personally, he took it as a compliment of sorts. He responded to her question with a smirk,"No, I usually call them ugly but I've made an exception." He leaned himself up against the wall, fully engrossed with his new toy. If only she knew what she was getting her self into. I guess the saying ignorance is bliss can be ironic in some cases.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He purred over his shoulder while moving to walk down the hallway and up to the elevator knowing she'd follow him. He paused to press the downward arrow button and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Beep A bell went off to indicate it's arrival. "Hm?" Confused he wriggled his fingers around in his left pocket where he stored his wallet. Karma. That's what it was. Damn bittersweet karma. With a sigh he whipped around to face the girl, "It seems I've left something important to me back in the room. You can go ahead if you'd like," Walking towards her, he leaned over close enough that his lips were inches away from brushing the side of her ear. "Or you could wait for me." Before he left he made sure to brush his teeth leaving his breathe smelling like frost bitten mint. A couple of heartbeats later he finally pulled away to head over to his room. "The name's Lucas by the way!" He shouted before disappearing around a corner.

Of all the times to leave his wallet it had to be now. With a sigh he swiped his room key, opening the door he walked down the hall and into the living area to see a handsome man perched on one of the sofas who seemed to be immersed in some book. Lucas paused to briefly scan across the other male's striking features. From the looks of it the guy was probably 6'0" due to his long legs and wide shoulders. Huh. Oh right. Fortunately the guy was too focused on the book to have noticed Lucas. Taking a step forward he said, "Hello, I'm Lucas. Please take care of me." To be polite he gave his hyung a bow and a toothy smile as he lifted himself back up. "I'm heading out to dinner. Care to join me?"
kinnie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me