Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. 2 spots open]

Postby blissie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 am

Well, it seems like he still has that song as his ringtone. Great. Seeing seonghyun walk over to them, yui rolled her eyes. Whats with the look that says I missed you so much? It would've been great if he actually called. Well... it was not like yui remembered to call him either. Whoops. When Seongie was almost in front of them, yui out her tongue and play punched him, pretending to be angry. " What happened to call me when you arrive at the hotel, huh?" Turning seongie to face her, Yui gave him a big hug before cupping her hands on his cheeks and squeezed, giving him a 'fish face' look. "Did you get skinnier?" Yui asked, skipping around seongie and looking him up and down. Being an idol could be hard work, especially on the diet part. After finishing visually assessing him, Yui pulled him to the side, satisfied, before remembering one thing. Looking over at the table he was at, she waved to the man who seonghyun was talking to. "Hello!"

"who's that?" Yui asked, eyes sparkling with curiosity, before remembering Sylvia, who was standing behind her the whole time. "Oh! I almost forgot!" She exclaimed, pulling sylvia gently with her. "This is Sylvia, my new roommate. --- Also, she was the one who saved me when I locked myself out of the room." Even though the news that she locked herself out of her room was probably not new to seonghyun.

blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [re-open. 1 spots open]

Postby mochachii » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:06 am

| S Y L V I A . L I

────────────────────────────────────────
      【 Dancer, vocalist, actress || eighteen || straight(???) || hotel suite (female) || tags: Yui, Seonghyun, Hohyun||

The brunette gave an odd smile as Yui teased whom she assumed was " Seongie. " As someone who grew up with very little friends her age, she wasn't necessarily used to seeing such affection between two people. Nonetheless, Sylvia bowed down in greeting to the male, " Hello, it is very nice to meet you. " He seemed attractive enough. She spared a glance over to the other male at the table. He did too. Were they contestants as well?
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:12 pm

─────────────────𝘏𝘈 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕.゚☆。'`─────────────────

male - nineteen - singer, actor - hotel suite - tags; hohyun, yui, sylvia
      xxxxxxxupon hearing that yui locked herself out, he let out a small chuckle. he patted the top of yui's head. "poor stupid little yui~" he teased her. of course, he didn't actually mean it, but it was still fun to tease yui. yui introduced seonghyun to the girl behind her. sylvia. that was her name. "n-nice to meet you, sylvia." he said politely to the girl, shaking her hand. "ahh, i feel bad for you. you have to live with this girl." he said jokingly, pointing at yui. he turned to sylvia once again. "since you're rooming with yui, i assume you're a contestant too." he said. oh right! he suddenly remembered his shepard's pie, apple strudel, and double fudge sundae. "i'll be right back, i just have to pay the bill~" he said, skipping off.

xxxxxxx"waiter!!" he called, beckoning the waiter over. he paid the check, and opened his wallet. he pulled out a fifty dollar bill and handed it to the waiter. "keep the change~ good night!" he bid a goodnight to the waiter and ran back to the two girls. "since we're all here, wanna get some food? i'm still hungry. hehe.." he asked the two girls.

sorry for trashy writing >-<
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 pm

“Poor stupid little yui~” Yui grumbled as seongie turned to shake Sylvia's hand. Just because she was just a little but clumsy didn't mean that her intelegence was affected. Actually, it was scientificly proven that she was smarter than seonghyun (they took a test). Honestly, seongie spends all his amusement and brain cells into teasing Yui. like, why though.. As soon as she heard seongie tell sylvia that he was 'sorry' that she was yui's roommate, Yui stepped in front of sylvia like a shield. "Seongie, Don'g deface me in front of my new roommate!" she complained, brown eyes blazing as they stare at him. "If you're so sorry that she's my roommate, why don't you live with me, huh?" Yui asked, dissing seongie badly on the inside for defacing her in front of sylvia. Turning to sylvia, Yui smiled. "He has something going on in his head, don't listen to anything he says." sorry seongie, you brought this onto yourself!

(ooc. sorry if it's like 4am for you guys lmao it's 11:08 for me)
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:57 am

| S Y L V I A . L I

【 Dancer, vocalist, actress || eighteen || straight(???) || hotel suite || tags: Yui, Seonghyun,||

Sylvia nodded, " Ah, yeah. I guess we're all competing against one another. " she rolls her shoulders as the two started teasing each other once again. Man, they must be really close. Giving an awkward laugh, she smiles at Yui, " Ahah, don't worry. I'll be making my own decisions around here. " Shifting her gaze upon Seonghyun, she beams, " Ah yes! Food would be great. " She tucks a strand of dark hair behind her ear, " Cup noodles are great, but only when you don't worry about an image to keep up. " she jokes.
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spring Days ❀ 서울에 오신 것을 환영합니다 [1 spot left]

Postby blissie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:23 pm

“Yea!” Yui smiled evilly as Silvia agreed to Seonghyun's request. The smile that she always had on her face before she rips off someone. She took Silvia by the hand, and pulled her to seongie's table, asking the waiter to add a seat. Sitting down and dusting herself off, Yui looked over to Silvia and smiled a gentle smile. "Silvia, you can order whatever you want." She said, gesturing to the menu. "Seongie's going to pay." Yui smiled sweetly up to seongie, "Right seongie?" Not her fault for butchering Seonghyun. He was the one who asked them, right? So if he asked, why not butcher the heck out of him?
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby threezeum » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:59 pm

─────────────────𝘏𝘈 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘠𝘜𝘕.゚☆。'`─────────────────

male - nineteen - singer, actor - hotel suite - tags; yui, sylvia
      xxxxxxx"yes, i'll pay." he put on the fakest smile ever and looked at yui and sylvia. "cause after all, i am the richest ;)" he said jokingly, pointing at his nonexistant gucci shades. he waved a waitress over and gave his order. "one jajangmeyon and mandu, please. what about you guys?" he asked the two girls.
threezeum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:17 pm

Yui coughed and smiled more sweetly, blinking her large watery eyes up at seongie, before turning to the waiter “I would like this, and this, and this, and this... ” She said, pointing to multiple items on the menu, before smiling even MORE sweetly to seongie. “I hope you don't mind, I'm hungary today!"
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:26 pm

| S Y L V I A . L I

【 Dancer, vocalist, actress || eighteen || straight(???) || hotel suite || tags: Yui, Seonghyun,||

Sylvia put on a sly grin as she looks at Seonghyun, " Aww how sweet of you to pay. " the brunette couldn't help but play along with whatever game Yui was playing. It was just how the teen liked to roll. Dark eyes eyed the males' Gucci shades as she couldn't help but be slightly impressed. She supposed that it slipped her mind that there could also be other rather privileged folk amongst the contestants.

Sitting down and gazing over the menu, she furrowed her eyebrows. Sylvia hated to admit it, but her korean still wasn't the best. Being the youngest competitor and the least knowledgeable upon the Korean language was an embarrassing combination. Thankfully, she could read a few words and the menu came with some english alternatives. The spicy foods had immediately caught her eye. FIre chicken and spicy rice cakes? Count Sylvia in. " Ah, I'll take the Buldak and Tteok-bokki, please. " she charmingly tells the waitress as she takes one last glance at the menu, " and a small bit of chili powder kimchi, as well. "
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Yui rolled her eyes at the 'Gucci' joke. Smooth. As she saw what Sylvia ordered, her delicate eyebrows shot up. "You like spicy things?" she asked, "Because the Tteok-bokki is supposedly super spicy here." How did she know? Well, for a food lover, once Yui knew about which hotel they were in, one of the first things she did was research the menu in the restaurant. That was one of the reasons why she ordered so quickly. Yui's order consisted of the same items that Seongie ordered, along with a couple more. She got jajangmeyon, mandu, Bulgogi, some Hotteok, along with her must order every time -- Some boba tea, lychee this time. So wha if her manager's going to be mad? This is a time to rip off seongie, an she was not going to give it away. besides, there's nothing to get mad at if she doesn't know it right? Well, speaking of the devil, Yui's phone started going off with her ringtone, seongie's top song.(set by seongie, of course.) She fumbled around for her phone, before answering, clearing her throat.

"Hello Racheal?" She said with a 'smily voice'. "Hello Miss. yui, I was just wondering if you have arrived at your hotel safely." Her manager's voice blasted out from her phone, since Yui forgot that it was on speaker. "Of course! Thanks for caring! I'm just eating with seongie and sylvia." A long pause occured. "Eating healthy, I suppose? Because you know that you're supposed to keep a healthy diet to maintain an idol's ideal body...." Yui's eyes averted to the plates of food that had just been delivered by the waiter, a little guilty. "Um... Yeah! I'm eating the healthiest you can ever eat! You know, salads, energy bars, that stuff. heh." She answered, rubbing her nose as she always does when she lies. "MISS YUI! I CAN HEAR YOU LYING. DON'T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE YOU SHOULD BE ASHA--" Yui cringed as Racheal's voice blasted into her ear. Okay. So maybe knowing someone for four years can make you know when they are lying? Point taken in for future reference. "Relax Racheal! I am eating healthy! Seongie's with me! He can prove that I'm not lying! Right?" Yui answered, cutting off Racheal's endless line of anger, and looking with pleading puppy eyes towards seongie and sylvia, before reaching out under the table and pinching seongie's arm.

Okay, So maybe it was a bad time to rip seonghyun off. Like the rest of her life depends on whether or not seongie proves it for her. She wasn't really expecting anything from sylvia, because, well, they have Just met. A thing that is obvious is that you don't ask too much from a person you just met. It's impolite.

(#typedthiswithonehandwhilebakingWHOO)
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me