in the blue hours of morning . . .

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

- five

Postby stranger danger » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:58 am

✧ DONNA MADISON ✧
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    ( mood - happy, amused - tagged - all - where - driving - ooc - none )
    for awhile after vivenne's outburst, donna is silent. in a few minutes, she bursts out laughing, wiping a tear from her eye. "christ, can no one get a joke around here?" she sighs, leaning over and peering into the front seat. she passes cube a grateful look, silently thanking him for sticking up for her. "who the hell said i was trying to be different? we're all different - we're running away from home!" she states. "you all really need to lighten up a little - we're here now. no turning back." she adds, waving her hand in a dismissive motion and sitting back. she clicks on her seatbelt also throwing ira a look, but it was neutral.

"besides," she adds, now looking at maddox. her lips upturn in a smirk. "maddox is right, we crash, i scar my face, and it's still not your problem." she concludes, satisfied with her agruement and sitting back, curling her legs under her.

dolley's eyes settle on cherry, maddox's snake. she's never seen a snake so...close before. only in zoos behind glass and other children. "she's pretty," dolley murmurs to maddox, meeting his eyes.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [5]

Postby vaska » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:04 pm

𝚒𝚛𝚊 x 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔
[the average]-[tagged; gang]-[placed; the van]-[feeling; concentrated]

donna and viviane weren't as vocal, or maybe it all just blended in with the other indecisive voices. ira didn't know. either way, their arguing ceased and the rest of the noise was tuned out by ira's numbing thoughts. "okay, well nobody is throwing anything else out there when they're shooting ideas down." he said impatiently, tapping his thumbs against the wheel. ira for once agreed with fable. mcdonald's didn't sound all that appetizing, however, it was the cheapest. cube was right too, nobody would think to look at a greasy mcdonald's for some stray teens.

once more the circumstances hit him as his eyes searched for a road to pull onto. packed down sand was dusty to drive on, and even though the way was almost like pavement, ira still desired going slower for fear he would drive over some not-so-fine gravel and skid. not a good idea when a cliff was to your right. the bickering continued, though mostly ira had tuned it out by now. only a few words caught his ear; a few being dolley' s exclamation that if we crashed and got a scar it still wouldn't be maddox's problem. "her face is too pretty to scar," ira assured himself, taking short glances at dolley in the mirror.

ding. in the midst of ira's lawsuit contemplation over stealing a van, a possible solution popped into his mind. "how about this," he began, looking into the rearview mirror at the group members. "we pick two or three places. mcdonald's, somewhere else, wherever, and then take a vote?" if they couldn't all agree on where they wanted to eat - how were they going to agree on anything else? ira tried to play mediator this time, but would it do anything down the road? "is anyone against that? I mean, we can go wherever. I'm just driving, I am by no means a dictator of our food decisions."

vaska

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(4)

Postby ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:14 pm

───────────────────────────────

maddox's lips curled in a sly smirk as he caught dolly's infatuation with his snake. his arms sluggishly
          ascended to snuggle behind his neck, his intent gaze locked upon her as she gently muttered her
          compliment. maddy slowly nodded in response before parting his lips.. "indeed, almost as pretty
          as you."
          he slyly cooed in a teasing tone. his attention then got snatched by ira as he called out
          his idea. maddy once again nodded in response, agreeing. "like i said before, i don't care what we
          eat, whatever y'all want i'm cool with."
          his words rolling off his tongue with ease. his soulless orbs
          then flickered back to dolly in which he slowly slumped in his chair and coaxed cherry to slither from
          the safety of his hood, out onto his onyx blank shirt. her movement was smooth and without hesitation
          she silently coiled up mid-stomach, resting her bijou head where his naval would be. "wanna hold
          her?"
          he dared dolly to do it. he wouldn't be surprised if she tried.
Maddox Taylor content in the vaneveryone
───────────────────────────────
ʟᴜᴄɪᴏᴜs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: in the blue hours of morning . . .

Postby Pyra Ilver » Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:29 pm

VIVIANE FROST
v ✦ ✧ ✦ female ✦ ✧ ✦ 17 ✦ ✧ ✦ hetero ✦ ✧ ✦ with all

Viviane burnt out of anger, though simmering frustration still bubbled just under her surface. Most of the people here would never have heard her express any emotion, lest such an explosive one. They would not see her as weak, or a victim. She had as much right to be here as anyone else and they couldn't take this away from her. When they hit a major city they were likely to all split and go their separate ways. Then she would truly be free to do whatever she wished. She still had the money from her mother's will, she would by an apartment, find a publisher for her first novel. In a way, the death of her only female figure had triggered the idea for her story. It was deep and personal and altogether her's. If any of her school mates read it, they may have wondered where she had kept these feelings so they didn't spill over and ruin her.

Now that Dolley only seemed concerned with her face it make her feel pity for the girl. To live your life thinking only appearance mattered? It was a travesty. But the perfect little mayor's daughter was well past changing. Was something to happen now, she could at least be assured she had warned her, even as she put on her seatbelt it felt like another show. Another show from the flawless idol.

They had been talking about food for a while. Surely they should just decide on one place, and go? It would certainly be faster. V had no particular preference, as well as her appetite having disappeared as soon as she set foot in the van. "Where ever." she said briefly. She pushed all the emotion from her voice, returning to the girl they all knew from school. Not that she had been in that building for anything but detention for a while. The truancy had begun to get out of hand, those days had been spent writing. After a while the school had figured she had stopped mourning, and given her detention. Which of course only encouraged her to go away again. In a matter of months her perfect record had disappeared. Despite her more sympathetic case, that didn't stop the dealing down of detention.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- six

Postby stranger danger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:41 am

✧ DONNA MADISON ✧
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
    ( mood - happy, amused - tagged - all, speaking with maddox - where - driving - ooc - none )
    she watches maddox with a twinkle in her eyes, and she hides her face behind her hands in bashfulness. it's been awhile since she felt that. bashfulness. "you flatter me," she murmurs to him, not sure of what else to say. too much could set him off maybe - donna was still very intimidated by him, despite sharing the backseat with him. she watched his gaze flicker up front and she rolls her eyes. they still haven't come to a decision? "my vote is the same," she shouts up front, then turning her attention to maddox.

she watched the snake emerge with fascinated eyes, smiling like a child. "can i?!" she asks, excited. she leans over in the seat, closer to maddox and his snake.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me