Fox Hill Stables

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fox Hill Stables

Postby randoms » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 pm

{Sounds good}

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:27 am

So can we start now please? if you dont mind
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

I’m Fossy, formerly known as Hamiltonfan12!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:55 am

{Yeah let's go ahead and start!}

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:45 am

Patricia

She arrived at the stables and went inside to see her horse willow "hey willow" she said softly she gave willow a treat
HI THIS IS A WIP STILL BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN ON THIS SITE IN A FEW YEARS BUT I DECIDED TO COME BACK SO HI!!

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:48 pm

Grace is out in the stables brushing down Circe getting her ready for her training while she cleans her up she throws a ball back and forth for Chevy to keep him distracted for a bit. She gets her saddle on on her then leads her to the training ring, she stops and stares at the barrels then sighs looking back at her horse smiling "We'll get there soon hon, you'll get so much better at this."

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fossington » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:06 am

Patricia Sees Grace with her horses "wow those are some nice horses you have there what are there names?

She/her!!
Fossington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:36 am

....Denver Wimberly......
........Female...........
.......Nineteen.....
.Location ;; Barn/Arena.
.......Tags ;; Open.....

The young brunette hummed to herself as she brushed out the bay's coat until it practically shone. Boaz's ears were to the side and his head was hanging lazily down. "Thought we might do a little barrel work today, nothing too crazy or difficult," she said outloud to the gelding. She got to work picking out his hooves and brushing his thick mane and tail. Once she was satisfied with her grooming job, she began tacking the gelding up, starting with a blue and black Navajo saddle blanket and on top of that, her old barrel saddle. It wasn't the shiniest or newest saddle in the tack room, but it would work for just a little laid-back practice. Next came the cinch, and she let him breath out before she pulled it up. Breastplate, boots, and headstall and she was done. She took the reins and gave a slight tug, and Boaz followed faithfully behind her. They made their way to the arena with ease, and lucky for them, three barrels were already set up in the cloverleaf pattern. "That's convenient, isn't it boy?" she asked and laughed. Denver led Boaz over to the mounting block, and she checked the cinch one last time, before placing her foot in the saddle and mounting, landing softly in the saddle like she had been taught. "Maybe another day, we can do some roping, she said, and patted his neck, before they began a lazy walk along the fence.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

....Matthew Caverly......
..........Male...........
........Nineteen.....
...Location ;; Arriving.
.......Tags ;; Open.....

As the sun had begun its ascent over the rolling landscape, a light blue Toyota Tundra could be seen maneuvering down the country roads. Inside was Matthew, and in the passenger seat was his trusty "navigator", Dakota. The windows were rolled down and Dakota had his head out the window, tongue flapping in the wind. Matthew reached over to scratch the mutt's neck, and he turned to look at him. Matthew chuckled. "Don't worry bud, we're almost there," he assured the dog, and he went back to sticking his head out the window. A week had passed since he had first come to Fox Hill, and he was already loving the atmosphere. Plus, they had a cross country course, so that was a bonus. At the old barn he had been riding at, he had to trailer his horses a good fifteen minutes away to a local course, which was a hassle. He planned on taking Maximus out on the course today, he was itching to jump.

A few minutes later, he pulled into the parking lot of Fox Hill. He parked the truck, and let out Dakota, and they both walked to the barns. They were greeted by the soft nickers of the horses, and he walked over to Max's stall. The dark bay gelding stuck his head out over the Dutch door and nosed him for treats. "Sorry bud, I haven't got anything for you," he said with a chuckle. He unbolted the stall door, grabbed the leather halter and slipped it over Max's head, and led him out of the stall and into the cross-ties. He got right to work, brushing him and then decking him out in his cross country tack.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby randoms » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:14 pm

Grace looked at the girl with a half smile her eyes also squinting trying to block out the sun "Oh umm this is Circe a stubborn mare that gives me a hard time during her training" she gently pats Circe's neck "And the rest of the horses are kinda just breeders and horses that'll be going up for sale.. It's a pretty big one" Grace walks over to Patricia "So are you new to Fox hill then?"

randoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Suatrone » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:55 pm

full name: Askjell Tjelvar Heikkinen
nickname(s): Kjell, Tjell
height: ~7 feet 4 (226cm)
appearance: Kjell has hip-long straight light-blonde hair, which he often wears open or as an neck-low ponytail. His Eyes are baby-blue and he has no beard. Kjells voice is pretty deep, in a tone thats hard to reach for even most advanced bass-singers. He is mesomorphic with wide shoulders (around 2 feet 7 / 78cm) and wages around 302lb (137kg). Kjell also wears only plaid shirts with cargo pants and has them in quite a huge variety of colours and patterns.

personality: Silent waters are deep is something that clearly appeals to Kjell. That huge guy is not the most talkative and rather writes his answers down than actually saying them. He might seem like a gentle giant and most of the time he is, but evryone has its fault and dark sides. altought some are better at hiding them than others.

history: Kjell is born and raised in nothern finland, where his whole family still lives. He has twin-children (Aino & Armas, 2years old) which stay by his parents at the moment as they have no mother. Because of a huge english-finnish translation-comission, Kjell decided to stay a while on the ranch to better his english. He took his mare Lempi with him so he doesn't get cought in work the whole time.

sexuality: pansexual
crush: n/a

discipline(s): dressage, hunting
horse(s): Lempi

name: Lempi
reference: here
breed: shire mix
height: 6 feet 4 (194cm)
He/Him - Penguin
Love for penguins - all the love!
Slytherin
Suatrone