( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. camp evergreen falls! // closed! ’ ⊱ )

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. post one! ’ ⊱ )

Postby rocketstarletta! » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:17 am

. AURELIA KENNEDY ━━━━━━
      age eighteen years old gender cis. female role deer cabin camper tagged kipper then open!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 435 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. aurelia sat in the passenger side of kipper’s car, she had her blue hair in two buns while the other half layed just below the middle of her back. they passed many trees, until they reach a clearing to the camp. the boy soon parked and aurelia stepped out of kipper's car, and soon the british boy followed. "I'm so nervous kip..." rae added to the silence as vibe turned into “camp nervous jitters”. kip walked around his car to where she was standing. ”it’s okay, rae. you’re going to be fine. even if our cabin’s are rivals, we are still going to have the best camp experience together!” the boy reassured her. she then flashed a a cheeky smile at him and then took out her suitcase. ”rae, just relax. we are only going to be for eight short weeks, before you know it, we’ll be back in california!” rae nodded softly and then they both headed off to the front gate, awaiting to get their schedule.
        hehe hehe. as they both walked to the main lodge, aurelia hesitated and then just stood a couple feet away from the door. kipper was already ready to open the door for her, until he turned around and looked at rae. ”c’mon, rae! don’t be like that!” the brit chuckled before walking back over to her, before taking her hand. as he guided her inside, they received their schedules and cabin keys. ”I got deer cabin.” then the boy added he got bear cabin.
        hehe hehe. then they headed out the main lodge and started walking down the trail to the cabin’s, they past owl, eagle, fox and then came bear and that’s when she knew they had to part ways. saying her goodbye’s to the only comforting person she knew, she gave the brown haired boy a hug and then headed down the trail. soon she found deer cabin, she saw a sign above the door that read “deer cabin” with a deer silhouette next to it. It seem all the cabin’s had a silhouette animal near the sign above their cabin door it was a nice touch. It added to the atmosphere. soon she opened her door to the cabin and claim her part of the room before anyone else, she was the first there. rae knew there was two other camper’s staying in her cabin too. it was a good thing rae got first pick, it would give her a chance to settle in. then the blue haired girl set her suitcase on the ground and started to unpack.

. KIPPER MCQUEEN ━━━━━━━
      age nineteen years old gender cis. male role bear cabin camper tagged aurelia then open!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 380 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. kipper was ready for camp. he knew aurelia wasn’t and he understood that. the boy wanted to do everything in his power to comfort her, because she was his friend. even though for a few moments they’d be apart, because they were certainly going to be in different cabin’s, hopefully not rivaling ones. kipper heard some cabin’s were rivals, even the head camper didn’t even know about them. soon he parked and they both got out their suitcases. "I'm so nervous kip..." the boy walked around to her with his suit case, and began to speak. ”it’s okay, rae. you’re going to be fine. even if our cabin are rivals, we are still going to have the best camp experience together!” kip reassured her. he knew she had a bit of anxiety and social anxiety, he kind of wished he could be there for her thought the whole time at camp, but he knew couldn’t. kipper would only get to see her in the cafe or at campfire most of the time, which saddened him. then the blue haired girl flashed a cheeky smile. ”rae, just relax. we are only going to be for eight short weeks, before you know it, we’ll be back in california!” the girl nodded unconvincingly and kipper sighed.
        hehe hehe. as they made way to the main large door, it seemed like aurelia stopped in her tracks, he looked over at her and gave a half smile and then it turned into a chuckle. ”c’mon, rae! don’t be like that!” and then he walked over and took her hand and guided her into the lodge. then they walked in together and got their schedules and cabin keys. rae announced she got deer cabin, kipper soon followed. ”bear.”
        hehe hehe. then they both made their way to their cabin’s to unpack. the walked the trails and they passed owl, eagle, fox and then bear. just his luck, he had to leave aurelia by herself, but he knew she’d be fine, he gave her a bear hug and then unlocked the door to his cabin and started to unpack his things, but before he did, he claimed his part of the room. once he unpacked, he headed out to have a look around.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. 001 ’ ⊱ )

Postby bing cherry » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:38 pm

( ) CARMEN  BROOKS
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( cabin. deer ) ( gender. female ) ( age. seventeen ) ( location. camp ) ( tags. aurelia )
    xxxcarmen glared at her driver as he pulled up to the campsite. it wasn't his fault, but carmen felt like blaming someone at the moment. she hated this stupid place. if you'd told carmen about a week ago that she was going to a sleepaway camp for eight weeks, she would have been overjoyed. but now? she'd really like to slam the car into the stupid welcome to camp evergreen falls sign. the ride had been way too long; her dad made sure to send her far far away so she kept her mouth shut about his secret. he hadn't even bothered to drive her to the camp himself. how was she related to him?
    xxxshe sighed and pulled out a small hand mirror. she brushed her hair and did into two french braids, pulling out a few pieces of hair and her ears. smile, carmen. don't seem like a brat on your first day. you're stuck here for eight weeks, make it work, she told herself. a small voice in her head was still screaming for her to jump out the window and run for her life, but she calmed down and smiled. eight weeks. fifty six days. how hard could that be? ...hard. very hard.
    xxxlarge wooden cabins came into view and carmen dragged her suitcase and duffel bag (she may have overpacked) down the trail and towards the cabin she was assigned, the deer cabin. she was pretty happy about it. there were deer in her backyard all the time since she lived close to the mountains in california. they were sweet creatures and they had even let eight year old little carmen touch them once. she opened the door and saw that a girl was already there. "hey. i'm carmen. this is deer cabin, right?" she almost rolled her eyes at her own question. of course it was. the cabin literally read "deer cabin" at the entrance, and there was a sign even a visual picture of a deer silhouette.
    (340 words)
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:50 am

Conway Pryde

seventeen || male || homosexual || cabin; wolf || wolf cabin || open
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The golden-brown haired boy was practically buzzing with excitement, the reason for his excitement? Getting to come to this camp, and leaving his parents for eight weeks. Eight weeks! He thought brightly as his father then stopped the car for him to get out. "See ya, bud," his father said in a slight monotone voice as his other siblings were screaming and yelling like all little kids tend to do.

Conway then waved as he watched the blue van grow smaller in the distance, as the van grew smaller, his grin only grew bigger and bigger. Finally! He was able to actually do things he wanted, and be who he wanted without worrying about what would happen since he wasn't at home. "I can't be the only one not straight here," he mumbled to himself with a small chuckle as he then went to search for his cabin, pausing when he read the sigh that stated: Wolf Cabin. The teen then did a grins and a playful howl before opening the door before he ran and jumped on a bed, taking a deep breath. "Freedom."

Benjamin Parker

eighteen || male || bisexual || cabin; bear || bear cabin || Kipper

The teen sighed as he pulled up into the drive of the camp, although he was sorta looking forwards towards the eight week trip, he was also not at all due to having no way to study or anything for school. He seriously hoped that they didn't lie about the activities and he silently hoped that he'd be able to get a almost empty cabin, at least it was slightly better than a full cabin.

As he then got out of his car, he then unlocked the trunk and heaved his bags out of it before closing and locking it for the last time in eight weeks. God, eight weeks...eight weeks stuck here... He thought as he then sighed again as he looked down at the map he was given to help guild him around the grounds. "Bear Cabin, huh?" He said aloud as he then walked past the different cabins, glancing at the buildings, slightly curious to see if there was any body else here.

Benjamin then walked up to his cabin, just as somebody was about to walk out. "'Cuse me," he said quietly as he then squeezed past him towards the beds, sighing deeply at the sight of it all. He then went and quickly claimed one of the beds at the back of the cabin, just imagining ways to make curtains around his section of the room.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. camp evergreen falls! // closed! ’ ⊱ )

Postby daughter » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
18 | female | owl cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> open

Finley stepped out of the taxi cab that had dropped her off at camp after paying the driver. Her parents had told her they hadn't been able to find the time to drop her off but she secretly knew they didn't want to make the long drive out in the woods. She watched as a plume of exhaust came from the car before it sped away. Fin scrunched up her nose and a small frown appeared on her face, but she quickly wiped the expression away. It's the first day of camp, no need to start it off with a bad attitude. With her duffel bag in hand, she began her trek up to the camp's entrance.

Finley entered the camp through the gates and breathed in deeply the smell of pine trees. She walked over to the main lodge and not long after that found herself talking to one of the staff members and was being handed her key and schedule. Quickly, she said goodbye and thank you and went outside again. She ran a hand through her brown curls and slipped her key into the back pocket of her jeans and put her schedule into her bag before walking off to find her cabin.

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
19 | male | bear cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> open

Cassian watched the trees pass by in a blur as his mom drove their jeep down the bumpy road. She was telling him all about the camp that she had signed him up for but his thoughts were somewhere else. He just nodded and kept a small smile on his face. He was partially excited but was thinking more about what all of his friends were doing. He tried to keep an open mind though and look on the bright side. Camp should be fun. I love nature, right? Yeah, I do.

The car came to a stop and he grabbed his bags, said goodbye to his mom, and watched the car drive away until it disappeared completely. Cassian walked up to the camp entrance and went through the gates before going into the main lodge. There, he was given his key and schedule. He thanked the helpers and left the lodge. He followed the path until the 4 cabins came into view and his spirits a rose a bit.
Last edited by daughter on Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. post two! ’ ⊱ )

Postby rocketstarletta! » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:41 am

. AURELIA KENNEDY ━━━━━━
      age eighteen years old gender cis. female role deer cabin camper tagged carmen!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 324 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. as aurelia unpacked her clothing, t-shirts of all kind, mostly “rock band” t-shirts, with a few flannel and a few trendy dresses and pairs and pairs of black leggings. she placed them all in the nearby dresser. then places the rest of it that she doesn’t want to mention. soon she heard the cabin door open, her head turned to the sight of a girl walking into the room. she finally greeted her and mentioned her name was carmen. atleast rae could atleast make a friend, from the looks of it, she seemed nice. aurelia finally got the courage to be herself. ”hi friend! I’m aurelia, but you can call me rae for short!”
        hehe hehe. she may have been rambling a bit too much, but being a bit nervous for the first day of camp, you’re going to get the bad case of the rambles atleast aurelia would. ”yeah, this is deer cabin! you must be one of my cabin buddies!” the girl placed a piece of blue hair behind her ear. ”I heard we’ll get to see a lot of deer, I mean deers are a pretty common animal!” aurelia, you need to calm down, you are going to scare your cabin buddy on the first day! she scolded herself as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.
        hehe hehe. ”I’m sorry, I’m just a bit nervous if you can’t already tell, so I kind of ramble a lot...” she awkwardly chuckled to herself. It was one thing to ramble, but how she was rambling it was just a little excessive. aurelia was a nervous wreck, she took a deep breathe, it usually calmed her in these situations. rae didn’t have time to meditate, this is all she could do for now. plus, soon they’d have to do camp activities, she’d be busy doing that and rae wouldn’t have to worry about being nervous.

. KIPPER MCQUEEN ━━━━━━━
      age nineteen years old gender cis. male role bear cabin camper tagged benjamin briefly, then open!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 341 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. as kipper proceeded to walk out the door, he almost ran into one of his cabin mates. ”sorry, mate!” and nonchalantly walked out of the cabin and closed the door behind him. as he walked to have a look around, even though he wasn’t really sure where he was going. he knew he’d probably find something to do, or make a friend possibly. this was nothing like california or london. kipper lives in london for a while until his family moved to the us, california was where they chose to live. then aurelia and him met in fifth grade and they’ve been friends ever since. by the time he turn seventeen, he worked at starbucks as barista, making coffee, it wasn’t the best job, but he did enjoy it. aurelia and him would always go there on his day off’s and had some coffee.
        hehe hehe. kipper then found himself at the main lodge. there really wasn’t much to do now. it was only his first day and he didn’t know his surrounding that well to just wander around. so he took a seat at the bench next to the lodge and he took out his phone and started looking at social media. there wasn’t much on there so he started to text aurelia and check on her.
        hehe hehe. ”hang in there, kiddo, okay?” they never been apart, they were inseparable and they still are. they are the best of friends, they looked out for each other, it’s just how they were. caring people, he soon sent the text and placed his phone in his pocket and started to look around at the trees and such from his seat. It was no surprise he was bored out of his mind, but he can atleast take in the scenery. there was no doubt, it was beautiful and calming. kipper hadn’t been outside just looking around in years, but this was good for him. he was going to be the best camp experience he ever had in a long time.
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i

Postby vivere » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:58 pm

JULIETTE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxxxxmood skeptical but lowkey excitedxxxxxxxxxlocation deer cabinxxxxxxxxxoutfit xxxxxxxxxxtags aurelia, carmen
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        paying the cab driver and setting her luggage on the ground, juliette looked around as she checked in at the main lodge and got her cabin assignment. deer. sounded nice, the girl presumed. she flipped her sunglasses down on her face as she walked in the direction of the lodges, seeing them all lined up, named after wildlife. the camp was nice, homey. not much like she'd even been exposed to before, she wasn't much of an outside girl, as seen by the tiny luggage wheels being stuck with gravel.

the whole reason juliette was at the camp in the first place was because her parents saw her becoming too much of a stuck up city girl, which the blonde saw no problem with. nature wasn't her first choice of setting to be spending the summer, especially alone and by her parents' orders. that being said, she wasn't feeling too optimistic about the whole situation, but wanted to wait before passing any judgement.

as jules reached the cabin labeled deer with the wood cutout of the animal on the oustide, she noticed it wasn't empty. the smell of pine overwhelmed her as she forced open the screen door and saw two girls inside already. oh god, she thought to herself, i hope they're not assholes. "hey," she said as she set down her bags, "i'm juliette." she wiped her hands on her shorts and looked around the cabin, which felt very... open. not a ton of privacy, but small and comfortable. "this actually doesn't look too bad," the girl said, genuinely surprised at the nice condition of the house.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: link removed
vivere

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. camp evergreen falls! // closed! ’ ⊱ )

Postby daughter » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 pm

𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗟𝗘𝗬 𝗥𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
18 | female | owl cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> kipper, open

Finley had just walked out of the lodge and taken a few steps when she saw another camper sitting on a bench. He appeared to be alone and was looking at the scenery. She had to admit that the forest was pretty but that had to do with the fact that she liked nature. The door closed behind her and her plans on finding her cabin were changed. I might as well say hi now. With her duffel bag in one hand and her key and schedule in the other, Finley stepped forward and when over to the other camper.

"Hello." Finley smiled warmly and looked at him. "Is there a reason why you're sitting out here all alone?" She tilted her head a bit to the side and her eyes gleamed. She enjoyed peaceful and quiet moments, but she didn't know why he wasn't with any other people in his cabin.

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧
19 | male | bear cabin | bisexual | location> walking to cabins | tags> Benjamin, open

Cassian passed the other 3 cabins before arriving at the bear cabin. He could hear movement from inside and wondered if he was the last one, and his question was answered as soon as he walked in. Another camper was already in there and Cassian could see someone's bags on one of the beds. Yep, I'm last. He didn't mind though, and placed his belongings on one of the beds. After doing so, he turned to look at the other person in the cabin. Cassian had a faint smile on his face as he stood up straighter and began to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Cassian. And you are?" He only hoped that he wasn't bothering the other camper and tried to come off as relaxed and kind as possible.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:27 pm

Conway Pryde

seventeen || male || homosexual || cabin; wolf || wolf cabin || open

The golden-brown haired boy was practically buzzing with excitement, the reason for his excitement? Getting to come to this camp, and leaving his parents for eight weeks. Eight weeks! He thought brightly as his father then stopped the car for him to get out. "See ya, bud," his father said in a slight monotone voice as his other siblings were screaming and yelling like all little kids tend to do.

Conway then waved as he watched the blue van grow smaller in the distance, as the van grew smaller, his grin only grew bigger and bigger. Finally! He was able to actually do things he wanted, and be who he wanted without worrying about what would happen since he wasn't at home. "I can't be the only one not straight here," he mumbled to himself with a small chuckle as he then went to search for his cabin, pausing when he read the sigh that stated: Wolf Cabin. The teen then did a grins and a playful howl before opening the door before he ran and jumped on a bed, taking a deep breath. "Freedom."

Benjamin Parker

eighteen || male || bisexual || cabin; bear || bear cabin || Cassian Everett

The teen didn't hear the other man walk into the cabin as he was too much lost in his own mind and doing math schematics on how to make his bed less open and more secluded into a place more fitting to him. He still couldn't believe he actually agreed to this, yes he didn't exactly fight it or anything, but it was a good thing in theory, definitely not in practice.

When Benjamin heard the voice he froze and couldn't help a small cheesy smile on his face before gaining himself under control at he turned around and faced the voice, which turned out to be a tall dark haired man, which Benjamin was not expecting, but he then did a small shrug as he realized that the name fit the owner. After a few seconds, he realized he was staring and looked away before back at him.

"Cassian, huh? Neat name," he started, holding back from the reference he was going to make, "parents weren't that creative, I'm Benjamin." He finished, internally a bit surprised about how cool and collected he sounded, maybe this wouldn't be so bad?
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. 002 ’ ⊱ )

Postby bing cherry » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:43 am

( ) CARMEN  BROOKS
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( cabin. deer ) ( gender. female ) ( age. seventeen ) ( location. camp ) ( tags. aurelia, juliette )
    xxxcarmen laughed. "as you can tell, i get pretty nervous, too." when carmen met someone new, she tended to overanalyze them. she had calculations running in her brain that very second, and they had come to a conclusion that aurelia was a pretty chill person. thank goodness. at least if she was stuck there for eight weeks, it wouldn't be with total assholes. carmen's attention turned to the door as a newcomer arrived. even before she spoke, the wheels in carmen's head were spinning. rich girl, probably, like herself. blond, kind of a 'go with the flow' kind of vibe. she seemed cool. "hey! i'm carmen. and i totally get you. this isn't half as bad as i thought. i honestly thought my dad had shipped me off to one of those tiny creaky cabins with spiders and-" she stopped and shivered at the thought. wouldn't have been surprised if he had though, she thought to herself.
bing cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➵ ‘ ⊰✦. post three! ’ ⊱ )

Postby rocketstarletta! » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:46 am

. AURELIA KENNEDY ━━━━━━
      age eighteen years old gender cis. female role deer cabin camper tagged carmen & juliette!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 134 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. aurelia laughed as well, seeming as the two were both really nervous. not that she was being mean, it’s just at least someone shared the same nervous jitters she had. soon a girl entered the cabin, she smiled at the girl. this girl was always smiling, her bubbly self couldn’t contain the happiness so she always had a grin on her face, she wanted to show her happiness from the surface.”hi friend! I’m aurelia! but you can call me rae!” the girl shifted her weight from her left to her right. ”yeah! I feel like this cabin is very homey! I feel like I could just sit back and drink tea with a cozy blanket!” the girl added with a giggle, it was probably a random thought but it was true.

. KIPPER MCQUEEN ━━━━━━━
      age nineteen years old gender cis. male role bear cabin camper tagged finley!
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 138 words! ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hehe hehe. as he was looking around at his surroundings, he looked around a saw a girl who seemed to be looking him looking at the nature. the girl spoke and asked him why he was sitting alone. the brit gave a airy chuckle, ”no, not really? just kind of exploring the camp I guess?” he then shifted in his seat. he began to to study the girl, she seemed to have reddish brown hair, dark eyes, he was not gonna lie, she looked really pretty. he soon gave a half smile to the girl. ”so I’m guessing you just arrived?” kipper crosses his arms and leaned back on the bench. then he realized he didn’t introduced himself. ”oh! pardon me, I didn’t tell you my name, I’m kipper, you can call me kip if you’d like.”
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me