there's something in the hay loft... // started!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: there's something in the hay loft... // started!

Postby realigned » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:30 am

── ( ) lex owler
    ────── ( don't wanna be anything but me!!
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────
    alex fowler // 21 // horse~ miles // room and barn // jack and samir

alexander woke up to jacks frantic yells, alarming him. the boys sheets went flying off his bed as he fell out of it sleepily. the jolt from hitting the ground snapped alex out of his incoherence and brought jacks voice into focus.
    "whatt'ya mean someones there?" he asked, shaking his head in confusion.

there had been multiple cases of some sort of creature spooking the horses, or even the riders themselves. usually just knocking a book over, or spooking a horse, nothing bad. this sounded dreadful though, the horses were terrified. alex could hear horses crying and stomping, something must've really scared them. after listening to the noise for a few seconds, he began to wonder why he hadn't woken up. it was a painfully loud noise, and it was scary hadn't woken up.

to be fair, though, alex had recently become more of a heavy sleeper. he was working early in the morning until late at night with miles, and he was proud of what had been accomplished. his horse had developed his skills wonderfully, and was on track to have a good competitive career. miles was still giving alex attitude though, but he sometimes enjoyed the stallions spunk.

jacks quick movements out the door snapped the younger boy out of his trance. alexander quickly pulled on a jacket and shorts and followed after jack, desperate to make sure miles was okay.
realigned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookdogg » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Maria-22-Blue & Ben-tags: Cathleen and Malissa

Maria had always been a light sleeper, and the commotion in the barn pierced through into her shallow dream world and drug her back into consciousness with a jolt. "Cathleen, Maya," she hissed into the darkness to the girsl who shared her room "did you guys hear that?" She sat upright in bed and rubbed her eyes, letting them adjust to the low light. That was Blue's terrified whiney she was sure. Blue was not a very vocal horse so to hear her so late in the night meant that something had to be wrong. She quickly threw back the covers and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on her shoes with one hand and rummaging in the drawer of her nightstand for a flashlight with the other. She was sure she'd make quite sight in her lacy nightgown and knee high mucking boots, but she didn't care, if Blue was in danger she needed to get to the barn as fast as possible. "Seriously guys! Wake up! I don't wanna go alone...
"
Last edited by spookdogg on Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♥ ♡ ♥
|| Anna || she/her || Virgo ||
╔══════════════════╗
I am my own emotionally unsupportive boyfriend
╚══════════════════╝
|| link 1 || link 2 || link 3 ||
♥ ♡ ♥
spookdogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:18 pm

✧|V i v i a n F e i 斯玫
Eighteen | Bisexual | Horse: Ji |Dorm & Barn | Tags: Victoria & Jaelyn
The first few months at the equestrian center had been fine so far, Vivian found herself easily adjusting to the new lifestyle at the area. She didn't know much about her roommates, though. The female didn't talk to them often despite the vast amount of time they had been sharing sleeping quarters─ she just popped in now and again as she often did her own thing. It was somewhat rude, Vivian had to admit, but nonetheless continued to do as she pleased. Training, going on independent rides in the forest, writing within her journal, simply spending time with herself and Ji. She lived within her own world with her own rules─ a bit odd considering the fact that she was most likely the youngest residing within the center─ but it didn't matter, nobody had tried to stop her routine, yet.

Until now, at least. The short female rose with a start as she heard the fearful screeches of the horses from the outside, quickly ripping off her sleep mask, Vivian tries to regain herself from the sudden awakening. There was harmonious variety of petrified neighs ringing throughout the lodge, and Vivian quickly shuffled to the window, eyes catching the faint shadow of her peers running towards the barns. Ji. The ravenette's heartbeat starts to quicken as her usual cold and collected demeanor vanishes, panic starting to settle in as Vivian practically trips upon air, rushing to her roommates' beds.

" Wake up! Wake up! " Her voice pathetically cracked as she shook the other two females awake. She seemed to have forgotten their names within the panic. " The─ The horses. I think theres something wrong. " Vivians' mind goes into an alarmed autopilot as she throws on her freshly cleaned mucking boots, grabbing her phone and rushing towards the barn. Naturally, the female would be rather conscious about what she wore in front of the others, but that was the least of her problems at the moment. Athletically sprinting out into the chilly night in nothing but a silky lace trim robe and mucking boots, Vivian just had to know if Ji was okay. He had to be okay.
Last edited by mochachii on Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:31 pm

Cynthia Marsh//20 years//Horses: Masquerade, Misty//Tags: Agatha, Alaska
    Cynthia was awake, laying under the blankets of her bed and playing a game on her phone. Cynthia often had trouble sleeping, and envied those who fell asleep the moment their head hit the pillow. Most of the time it wasn’t too much of a problem, Cynthia would fall asleep eventually, but tonight wasn’t one of those nights. After laying in bed for hours, Cynthia just pulled out her phone and started to play a game, hoping that sleep would come to her eventually. A few whinnies rang out from the stable, but Cynthia ignored them. The whinnies shortly turned into horrific screams, making Cynthia jump up and look out of the nearest window. She couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, so what was causing it? "Hey! Everyone, wake up!" The usually quiet girl shouted, her heart racing. She ran to the nearest person, Agatha, and began to shake her shoulder. "Get up! There's something wrong with the horses!"
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:51 pm

𝕍𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤
𝟚𝟘 ☥ 𝔹𝕚𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 ☥ ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤: ꜱᴀᴘᴘʜɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇɢᴀᴛʀᴏɴᴏᴜꜱ ☥ 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞 > 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕟 ☥ 𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: ᴊᴀᴇʟʏɴ & ᴠɪᴠɪᴀɴ
☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

indentthese months had been quite slow. not that they weren't fun but victoria saw little to no reason to stay other then loving her horses and indentknowing this was a good place. well. maybe not so good. obviously victoria isn't one to jump to conclusions, she had already done that too indentmany times and ]she was absolutely done with it. but, it seemed this place reeked of paranormal. it started with small things, her shoes indentmoving else where, cries in the dead of night, even a horse she had never seen, and never saw again.

indentshe didn't say anything. that would be weird. she was already having trouble getting to know everyone, seeming like the crazy lady would indentmake it much worse.

indentbolting up in bed from the cries of her room mate, 'vivian' her mind gently provided, crying out about the horses. victoria sat there for a indentsolid five seconds before she heard a very deep cry that she knew what emanating for megatronous and was out of bed in an instant, indentthrowing on a tank top and shorts and black riding boots. she took a second to snatch a flashlight, not for herself, she knew a boy who was indentafraid of the dark, julius? yeah him. bolting out of the room with a glance to her other roommate, she made her way downstairs, catching up indentwith vivian and flicking on the flash light as she ran to the barn, flinching at the sound of the scared horses.

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕣𝕦𝕞
𝟚𝟘 ☥ ℍ𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕩𝕦𝕒𝕝 ☥ ℍ𝕠𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕤: ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋᴏᴜᴛ ☥ 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞 ☥ 𝕋𝕒𝕘𝕤: ᴏᴘᴇɴ
❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

indent-julius is a very heavy sleeper, wake him up ❣-
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( lips of an angel ) : post 001

Postby `kosmic » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:20 pm

( ) // LASKA NDREWS!!
      ──────────────────────────── ( suga suga how'd you get so fly !! )
      xxx[ female + 21 ] [ horses. cadence + jinx ] [ loc. dorm/hallway ] [ tags. agatha + cynthia ]

upon her arrival to this new and improved equestrian center; things seemed odd and strange. it was uncomfortably eerie,
      and strange things would happen. alaska had been a rider for the center for a good few months now, but things seemed to
      get worse. of course, she never mentioned any of the happenings to any of the other riders. she didn't want to be labeled
      as the crazy rider. so instead, alaska just kept telling herself it was all in her imagination. but she knew that was wrong -
      because her usual calm mare, jinx, was now always antsy and acted weird. alaska was often woken up in the middle of the
      night by the same exact nightmare. there had even been moments where she's considered heading back home; but she told
      herself that that was just her homesickness talking. or at least she hoped.

tonight, luckily, alaska found herself sound asleep. she had put in a lot of work in training with cadence today and it had tir
      ed her out to the point where she was knocked out by 9:00. but of course, that had to be ruined as well. alaska was woken
      up by the yells of one of her roommates, she practically fell out from her bed out of fright. "jesus!" she gasped, regaining ba
      lance. after pushing her hair out of her face and blinking her eyes until she given proper vision back, she focused on cynthia.
      "cynthia, god, seriously?" she groaned, rubbing her temples in an attempt to rid her headache. it wasn't until she mentioned
      that there was something wrong with the horses, that alaska finally realized what she meant; hearing the screeching from o
      ut the window. her heart instantly dropped.

widen eyed, alaska jumped out from the bed and grabbed her sweatshirt from off a chair. she clumsily slipped into the burg
      undy colored top before putting a pair of slippers on - she didn't have time nor cared to get dressed properly. she instantly w
      ent to the door, opening it up and stepping out to the dark hallway. she stopped and looked back at the other two girls, "hur
      ry up
      ," she hissed, her heart pounding. she needed to get to that barn now.
`kosmic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: there's something in the hay loft... // open and accepti

Postby TheCryptid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:11 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.......𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮: Jack Timothy Gargeth
.......𝓪𝓰𝓮: 25 years old
.......𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻: male
....... 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮/𝓼 Flying Colours (Azure)
.......𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼; Alexander

As Jack left the room, he saw Alexander follow him out to the stallion barns. He gave him a reassuring look, hoping to make the younger boy feel better but he was quite anxious himself. He knew that Azure was a strong horse, he would probably be able to fight off any animal that got into the barns. But what if it wasn't an animal? Trying not to put bad thoughts into his head, he rushed out of the lodge and towards the stallion barns.

He saw Agatha enter the mare barns, knowing she was probably thinking of her pregnant mare. Jack has been very curious of her but never really talked to her. He will admit that he has sneaked some treats to Beauty when Agatha wasn't looking.

The barn was dark when he entered, and he reached for the light switch on the wall. As the lights flickered on, he was able ti see the damage done to the barns. Some of the horses were angrily stomping in their stalls, their ears pinned. Other's were rearing or kicking their stall doors, desperate to get out. The ground was covered in shards of broken pottery and soil, it seems that all the potted plants that were decorating the barn were knocked over. To add to that, halters and blankets littered the floor and buckets of feed and water were knocked over. The broken pottery crunched under his feet as he swiftly walked towards Azure's stall, who looked distressed. "Hey boy its me, its okay... I'm here now" he hushed to the horse, reaching for his face in hopes that his presence would calm the stallion. "Shhh" he whispered to Azure, but the stallion looked as though it has just seen a ghost.

.......➼ 𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮: Agatha Williams
.......➼ 𝓪𝓰𝓮: 23 years old
.......➼ 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻: female
.......➼ 𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮/𝓼 Poetry in Motion (Beauty)
.......The World on His Shoulders (Atlas)
.......➼ 𝓽𝓪𝓰𝓼: Alaska and Cynthia

Agatha woke up the Cynthia gently shaking her shoulder, opening her sleepy eyes. Immediately she was confused, what was going on? Why was Cynthia so panicked? What time even was it? There's something wrong with the horses she heard her say, and immediately she felt her heart race in her chest. Her mind went straight to Beauty, her pregnant mare, who was due soon. That was enough to make her partically jump out of bed, looking around the dark room to see Alaska desperately getting ready and hissing her the other two girls to hurry. Agatha didn't need to be told twice and started doing the same, pulling on some clothes and boots and a warm jacket. She grabbed the flashlight she had on her bed stand, ready in case her mare started to foal in the middle of the night. It was handy that it was there but Agatha didn't think she'd be this scared when she finally got a chance to use it. The distant screeches of the horses made her put on the clothes faster, and when she was finally ready, she raced out the front door and didn't even check if the other two where following behind her yet. She had to make sure that Beauty wasn't hurt.

She was panting when she arrived at the barn, some people already there with their horses. She saw Jack run into the stallion barn. She didn't know him too well, but saw him around a few times on his dapple-grey stallion Azure. She knew she had to check on Apollo too, but right now her priority was her pregnant mare. As her stall came into view her heart started to race, not seeing the mare's head as she normally does when Beauty hears Agatha walk down the barn hall. Looking inside, she saw the paint horse laying down in the corner with her ears pinned, clearly disturbed by all the noise around her. Quickly opening the stall, Agatha went to comfort her mare by gently stroking her nose.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 pm

Cynthia Marsh//20 years//Horses: Masquerade, Misty//Tags: Agatha, Alaska
    Once both of her roommates were up, Cynthia was quick to throw on her boots and bolt out the door that Alaska had opened. She didn't care that she was running out there in her pajamas, the safety of her horses was more important. Several people were all ready up and running to the barns in order to check out what was wrong. Cynthia's heart was racing, and she was hoping that everyone was all right. She reached the mare and gelding barn, quickly surveying the area to see what had caused the horses to panic. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary, and headed straight to her Masquerade's stall. She could see Misty sticking her head out of a stall further down, but Cynthia would tend to her later. Masquerade was a nervous horse, and Cynthia wanted to make sure that he was okay. When she reached his stall she peered inside. The gelding was circling in his stall, his ears flat and the white's of his eyes visible. He was scared, but appeared unharmed. Cynthia called out his name and Masquerade came to a halt, turning to face Cynthia. He walked to the stall door and Cynthia reached out to him, gently stroking his face and speaking to him in an attempt to calm him down.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

There's something in the hay loft...

Postby Tornassuk » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:00 pm

𝑱𝑨𝑬𝑳𝒀𝑵 𝑲𝑰𝑴
Twenty-three Bisexual Horse(s): Belle
Location: Room -> Barn Tags & Mentions: Everyone in the mare & gelding barn

Hands shook her shoulders, jolting Jaelyn awake. She was so exhausted, having stayed up late last night studying, that she didn't understand what was going on at first or why she was awoken at first until she finally heard the screams of horses. Her blood ran cold and her heart jumped into her throat. The sound of the horses' panicked whinnies and neighs was really quite chilling and she feared the worse for them, which, for her would be that a fire had broken out and was consuming the barn.
She shot up out of bed, looking around to see Vivian and Victoria already rushing out of the room. Jaelyn hurriedly slipped on some old sneakers, grabbed her phone off the bedside table, and sprinted out after them. Opening the door to go outside, the smell of horses and grass flooded her nose, and luckily, she smelled no smoke and saw no distant glow from the barns that would suggest a fire, but now she's worrying that a predator may have attacked, or is attacking. Jaelyn opened the flashlight app on her phone to see where she was going before hurrying on to the horses. She could see a few other dark figures rushing to the barn in front of her, some with their own bobbing lights.
She slowed as the entered the stable, glancing around cautiously. Her brow knitted as she noticed leather halters and lead ropes strewn across the aisle, seemingly thrown, and at the end, she believes she could see the wheelbarrow used for transporting the manure around knocked over. Jaelyn jogged over to Belle's stall and felt immediate, immense relief when she saw her darling mare standing unharmed. Physically, anyway, mentally she looked like she's had better days. She had a very tense and alert stance. Her ears flicked back and forth, the whites of her eyes were clearly visible, and she was trembling all over. No scrape or cut marred her beautiful black coat though, leading Jaelyn to believe that Belle had only witnessed something. When Belle noticed Jae standing at the door she turned around with a snort, glancing around nervously as she approached and nudged her hands.
Jaelyn reached through the bars to pet and reassure her horse, calling over her shoulder to the others in the barn, "Hey, did anybody see anything, like, what may have happened? Belle is pretty spooked, but she looks otherwise okay..."
Jaelyn trailed off as Belle started getting anxious again and suddenly backed away from her. She slid open the door and stepped into the stall to better reassure Belle, listening carefully in case anyone replied to her question as she cooed softly to her horse and stroked Belle's neck. She bent down, rubbing her hands up and down the Arab mare's front legs to check for swelling and hidden injuries.
Tornassuk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mochachii » Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 pm

✧|V i v i a n F e i 斯玫
Eighteen | Bisexual | Horse: Ji |Stallion barn | Tags: Everyone in the stallion barn
Upon arrival into the barn, Vivian met a pigsty of a mess. Halters, leads, and other supplies were scattered across the wooden floor. They appeared to have been thrown, as they were several feet away from their appropriate holders. Other than that, there were no traces of some sort of animal or human around. The female practically ignored the presence of her peers as she quickly made her way to Ji's stall.

The friesian seemed the most distressed out of the rest of the stallions. Ji was upon his hind hooves, nearly knocking the door down within his panic. Ji was always an odd one. Whenever the stallion was struck was fear, instead of cowering away in fear, he became wild and violent― Vivian had the scars to prove it. " Hey hey hey! " As soon as she found her horse, Vivian's fearful and cowardly attitude quickly melts as her usual steady manner reformed within seconds. Aloofly, she opens the gate into the stall, immediately almost getting a hoof to the face as she meets eyes with her companion. Calmly and steadily stepping forward, she speaks softly whilst reaching out a small hand, " Its okay... Its okay. " Soon enough, the small female had her stallions head within her hands, gently stroking him as she gives a silent sigh of relief, mumbling soft reassuring words to further calm the equine," Yúchǔn... "

More people entered the stallion barn as they started to check up and calm their horses. Vivian furrows her brows, shifting her gaze back to Ji. Dark brown eyes skimmed the black coat of the stallion as she notices blood upon his foreleg― a wound resulting from the alarm. " Ah, Ji scratched himself a bit, nothing too bad. " she spoke, but she wasn't sure if she was loud enough for anyone to hear, she was practically talking to herself― which was rather typical, anyway. " What could've even happened for it to get this bad? "
she/her . bisexual . enfp
mochachii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me