♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: post [6]

Postby eventer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 pm

ASHLEE CLAIRE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

ashlee/ash ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty onelocation; parking lot/section ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; hunter, nathan
tango & riva
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ashlee held back a frown at the mans tone of voice, while polite there was a hint of something that she didn't like, but decided to leave it, though her eyes probably hardened for a second or two, you cant hide your entire facial expression, she brushed it off with a quick smile as the man she now knew as nathan introduced himself and his friend hunter, or sarge as the other spoke up. "it's lovely to meet you nathan and hu- sarge. I'm ashlee" her english accent unintentionally came out thicker than intended, but she pretty much ignored it, she was trying to make it as little as possible but some sentences just bought it out. "as for the arena, not far, you go past the stables and the pastures and it's the on the right as you go past the indoor jumping arena. and then there is a path you cut straight to the stables rather than coming all the way back here. unless you'd rather just jump them off" she said politely, ignoring whatever attitude the young man in front of her held. she looked over to sarge as he moved towards the truck joking about the horses as they caused a ruckus. "perhaps seeing as you've stopped your truck it would be best to simply jump them off. they might get more reckless if you start up again." she said calmly, directing that to both of them with glances from one to the other, her pale but very blue eyes glistening a fraction in the sunlight as she glanced from nathan to sarge and back again. "i'm happy to give you a hand, or i can bugger off if you'd prefer" she said, casting a glance at nathan as she said the last part but meant nothing by it, well, not really at least, all the while her voice held it's polite and natural elegance, there was no attitude, her tone of voice didn't once change, she simply kept polite, for she had nothing against them, perhaps nathan was just tired from the trip or whatever, she didn't know them, nor how far they'd been driving, perhaps he'd warm up to her later.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CAITLYN ROSE PATRICKS

xxx
xxx

caitlyn/caty ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty onelocation; road/barn/arena ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; open
imp & milly & panda

caitlyn no muse, so she's in her cabin unless someone wants to talk to her in which case she is sitting in the hall somewhere

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
JENNAVEIVE CHARLOTTE MATILDA

xxx
xxx

jenna ♦♦♦ female ♦♦ twenty twolocation; stable ♦♦ crushing/dating; none ♦♦♦ tags; nick
jack & tessa

jenna laughed slightly when he called jack crazy, and spoke up calmly with a chuckle, "so he's been downgraded from psycho" she laughed again though it was true, jack took the stereotype of being a one person horse to the limits and really didn't like other people. nevertheless, perhaps jack was starting to grow on nick. she didn't mention the beers or anything, she wasn't much of a drinker so she wasn't going to join him. she was about to say something else when nick pulled his phone out, she glanced away giving him his privacy to read the message, before looking back at him, as he spoke up, someone named paisley was joining as a new vet here. she smirked slightly as he mentioned her still being his assistant and looked over to ethan when nick pointed to the young man, possibly around her age or a little older, she eyed him curiously and chuckled, "well he's cute i'll give him that" she chuckled, she had no shame saying things like that. she didn't have much of a filter, especially when she was angry but oh well.
eventer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♞Red River Equestrian Center [ O & A ]♞

Postby Λlpha » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:53 am

ellaxxmorgarna
female 16 years australian heterosexual: valour advanced elentiya, warrior & zeus cabin: room 4 mentions: rrec dinner tags: molly, valour, rory

bella followed molly over to the table, jixi on her heels. she hesitated as molly sat down next to valour and greeted him and the girl sitting on his other side. you've got to be kidding me, she thought, not particularly wanting to talk to valour whilst that other girl was there. it wasn't that she had anything against the girl (except for her obvious friendship with valour) but she just felt...uncomfortable. as if the girl was more likely to gauge her eyes out than go on a trail ride with her. it was probably just her imagination, her overthinking things. there wasn't any suggestion that she was like that at all. bella shot a smile at valour, trying not to let her discomfort show, before shifting her smile to the girl molly introduced as rory. there was no reason for her to be hostile or aggressive. "hi, I'm bella, and this is jixi" she introduced herself and her dog. at the mention of her name, the dingo cross looked up at bella, her head cocked in question.

lixxshayne
male 22 years american heterosexual: avalon advanced trinity cabin: room 3 mentions: rrec dinner tags: avalon, brianna

eli just nodded his head when avalon mentioned maddox's training. he didn't really know what she meant, as he didn't have a clue about anything to do with dogs, but he figured it would be considered polite to at least acknowledge her words with a nod. he stood there as she moved over to a nearby table and sat down, contemplating whether he should join her. what would seem more awkward? standing here, walking off, or joining her? eli wondered. after a moment's hesitation, he sat down next to her. he sat there, discomfort and awkwardness prctically wafting off of him. he jumped as a girl slammed into the ground next to them and he twisted in his seat to get a better look. eli glared at her as he noticed her staring at him. what're you looking at? he wondered aggressively.

((lacking muse, so I apologise if it sorta seems disjointed in places))
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:43 am

Jacob Levi West
19, Heterosexual
Was Western, Natural Horsemanship, groundwork
BB Gun (BB) and Rock Steady Eddie (Eddie)
Rockwell The Eagle Has Landed( Eagle) (Service Dog)
Location; Dinning Hall
Tags; Levi Williams/Molly

"Nice, I head but its been awhile since ive down it in a contest. We should rope together if I ever get to ride agian it would be fun.." Jacob rolled the chair to the end of the table. He told Eagle to tuck up under the table and he did so quickly."Texas, my family has a ranch? You?

Lucy Rose Woodhaven
22, Non Labeling Queer
All Around English,Driving, Tricks, Ground Work (She can train just about anything)
Double O Seven(Bond) Castle Of Glass(Otis), Honeymoon Faze(Honey) and Full Moon Raising(Frankie)
Owen and Roxie(Border Collies)
Location; Dinning hall
Tags; Open

-Dinning-
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:50 am

one more final... i think i can i think i can...
......Levi Williams......
..........Male...........
......Twenty-One.....
..Location ;; Event Hall.
.......Tags ;; Jacob.....

"Heading huh? That's something I could never really do well. Like I said, I'm more of a heeler. I'd much rather rope a set of legs and than a set of horns," he said. He nodded in agreement. "We should, although I'm not the best roper. I imagine it'll be fun though," he said. "He'll ride again. There's no way he won't ride again, look how determined he is," he thought, and felt more sympathy for the boy. He glanced up when he realized Jacob was talking to him again. Me? Same here. My parents have a ranch in Stephenville; ranch country. A lot of other rodeo families lived there. Heck, we lived about three miles away from the Hedemans, you know, Tuff Hedeman, world champion bull rider. My dad introduced me to the bull riding. Started out on sheep, moved up to calves, then steers and now bulls. My mom, she's the one that got me into the cutting, she trained cutting horses," he explained.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:17 am

moon addams } ♀ } 17 } advanced eventing

the girl sighed, taking off dice's saddle before going to turn him out. after a brush, the gelding was back outside, and she sighed making her way to the dinner. with hay in her hair, covered in dirt and still in riding clothes she probably looked horrible, however she was hungry. and with her appearance like this she hoped no one would talk to her.
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:57 am

Alwynn

20 location; dining halltags; open feeling;
nervous
Ally’s hands tightly gripped the steering wheel, as she dug her nails into it lightly. She was nervous, of course. Although Ally loves social situations, she had absolutely no idea what to expect at this center. She carefully unfolded a creased map, and smiled softly, turning down the road that was supposed to lead to the barn where Nic would be staying. She pulled into the gravel driveway, and hopped out of her car, a beat up red pickup truck. Going around to the trailer in the back, she grabbed Nic’s bright red halter and lead, bringing him out in a flash. “Hey Nic,”she crooned, softly caressing his soft muzzle. She walked into the barn carefully, and quietly, leading Nic to what she assumed was his stall, according to her directions. She hoped this was the right place, as it was void of people. Alwynn looked down at her watch. Ah, it was dinner time. That’s where they all were. Alwynn led Nic into his stall, and kissed his muzzle softly before sliding the door closed.
After dropping Gwen in her stable as well, Alwynn headed towards the dining hall, assuming that’s where most people would be. Once she arrived, she opened the side door of her truck, allowing Link and Maisy to hop out. She walked up the the door, and rested her hand on the handle for a moment, trying to overcome her nerves. She opened the door, allowing her dogs to go in first before walking in. She wasn’t the best rider, but she was good, and she belonged here, she kept telling herself. Alwynn nervously got a tray, and a small sandwich. She could feel her face turn bright red, now where to sit. She knew she stuck out because of her height, and although as far as she could tell nobody was staring, it felt like they were. She stood there awkwardly, hoping someone might wave her over, or she’s have to choose a table herself.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:53 pm

Valour Norling - Male - 17 - Location: Event Hall - Tags;; Rory

Valour shook his head slightly, rolling his eyes at Rory. "Hi Bella." He said, smiling slightly before turning to the plates in front of him. "Hmm..." He paused. "Are either of you two vegetarian?" He absent-mindedly rubbed the scar on his cheek before looking down at Chance watching him patiently at his feet.

Molly Griffin - Female - 17 - Location: Event Hall - Tags;; Bella/Valour & Rory

Molly noticed a slight hesitation in Bella's face and instantly realised her mistake. Bella and Rory both obviously liked Valour - and Valour being the ignorant guy he was was completely oblivious to what was going on. She smiled awkwardly before looking around at the room that was getting pretty full.

Jaylen Shamrock - Male - 19 - Location: Event Hall- Tags;; Logan/Open

Jay made his way over to the table after people had started sitting. He sat down at an empty chair and fiddled with the tablecloth.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Λlpha » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:45 am

ellaxxmorgarna
female 16 years australian heterosexual: valour advanced elentiya, warrior & zeus cabin: room 4 mentions: rrec dinner tags: molly, rory, valour

bella sat down beside her, valour on the other side of molly and rory beyond him. whether she likes it or not, she was a little bit *cough* jealous *cough cough* of rory for her seemingly close friendship with valour. "hey, valour" bella responded before realising that her smile earlier was probably considered as a greeting. jixi stuck her head out from under the table and bella began playing with her ears absentmindedly. "vegetarian? god no" she laughed when valour asked whether anyone was vegetarian."I'd die if vegetables were all I could eat"

lixxshayne
male 22 years american heterosexual: avalon advanced trinity cabin: room 3 mentions: rrec dinner tags: avalon, brianna

eli just nodded his head when avalon mentioned maddox's training. he didn't really know what she meant, as he didn't have a clue about anything to do with dogs, but he figured it would be considered polite to at least acknowledge her words with a nod. he stood there as she moved over to a nearby table and sat down, contemplating whether he should join her. what would seem more awkward? standing here, walking off, or joining her? eli wondered. after a moment's hesitation, he sat down next to her. he sat there, discomfort and awkwardness prctically wafting off of him. he jumped as a girl slammed into the ground next to them and he twisted in his seat to get a better look. eli glared at her as he noticed her staring at him. what're you looking at? he wondered aggressively.

[mobile post]
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 am

Mkayla King|Tags: Jennifer Martin

"That sounds cool" smiled Kayla. She paused to think about the trail ride. She knew there'd only been one of her horses willing to go on one. "Sure! Maybe after that, we can go out to the cross country field so they still have that open feel and who knows maybe pop over stuff. One of my babies would love that. The others would hate me eternally and take it to their greatest offense thinking it's to lower class to just go on a trail ride" she laughed.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:46 am

|| ── | 𝔽𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕥 |
| Age ;; 20 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; Fiona and Alwynn |

Farah spent a few minutes chatting amicably with Fiona before catching sight of a tall thin girl out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head from the table to look her in the eye she looked lost and a little terrified giving her a pleasant smile and a simple gesture to come join them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕆' 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟 |
| Age ;; 21 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; Logan |

Logan seemed a tad bothered by the question one perhaps he hadn't expected she concluded his frown also cemented he wished to avoid the topic. To each their own she said unphased by his demeanor so then what breed of horse do you use for dressage She asked returning to a topic where he was clearly more comfortable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | 𝕃𝕚𝕒𝕞 𝕆' ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕣 |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Outside the entrance to barn one | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; open |

Liam got up from his table walking towards the exit feeling decidedly in need of silence and Advil. He felt awful as he finally slipped out the door walking down the gravel path the now dark cool night helping his head. He listened to the sounds of the bugs and wind as he sat down next to the entrance to a barn. The barns weren't very far from the hall and where he was sitting was in plain sight to anyone walking out of the front entrance. However, the smell of the barn and summer air was comforting as he sat in the quiet dark only otherwise broken by a dim light that's glow attracted near translucent moths to its surface.

| | ── | ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕪 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕤 |
| Age ;; 26 | Sexuality ;; Bisexual | Location ;; RREC Event Hall | Horses ;; Iri and Epsilon | Tags ;; Open |

Paisley relaxed sipping her drink she wondered how her boys were settling in or more specifically Iri. The massive gelding had been a monster to get here and undoubtedly would have to be watched due to his less than friendly tendencies towards people. Perhaps she would buy a sign that read sociopathic horse beware she mused. Truthfully she loved him but he was awful with people. She wondered how many horses there were here exactly probably at least two per person which meant a lot. Even though she only had two years experience (a little more than she would have had on average due to having the credits to skip her first year at college). Paisley hoped her partner whom she had read a bit about wouldn't write her off as useless.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me