Silver Saddle Boarding Ranch(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Silver Saddle Boarding Ranch(horse/rider rp)

Postby Seeley » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:48 am

Welcome to Silver Saddle Boarding ranch. Located in the beautiful country side of Kentucky, the stables has acers of land and four barns; one for the mares, one for the stallions, one for geldings and the other for older horses. Here at the boarding area,
people are allowed to either stay in the rooms provided, or not.
There are plenty of pastures around for horses to graze; plenty of arenas to train and even a racetrack down the road.

Rules:
-follow all CS rules
-you can have as many horses as you want( make sure to manage all the ones you make)
-no perfect humans or horses please. We are not perfect, well all have flaws ect.
- be mindful of others please
-if you have a question, feel free to ask!

Name|| Ashly Maria Stevenson
Nickname|| Ash
Age|| 24
Gender|| Female
Personality|| Shes your average type of a southern girl; Shy, somewhat quiet when she is around others she doesnt know. But once she gets to know you, then she will be a total sweetheart. Though upset her, she will make sure to never trust you again.
History|| Ashly was born and raised on a horse farm, in Georgia.
Her grandparents own the farm, even still to this day. There, she learned to ride and train horses and know everything there was to know about horses. Her grandparents raised quarter horses and other breeds over the years, and Ashly can remember her first horse that she ever had of her own. His name was Thunder and he was a beautiful bay stallion who didnt trust anyone but Ashly. No one else could even touch him but her. Sadly he died from being put down due to having a broken neck. Then she moved to Kentucky where she began her racing days. She enjoys the feeling of racing around the track. She also owns three horses, two she brought with her and the other is back home with her family.
Description:
-Height: 5 foot 5
-Weight: 125 lbs
-Tattoos: 3; one across her shoulders( its a wolf with wings in memory of her mom), one on her left wrist of hoof print with a thunderbolt through it(in honor of her first horse Thunder) and the other of a dreamcatcher along her right side( it has the names of her horses on the feathers)
-Facial features: She has kind/loving blue green eyes; long past the shoulder length blonde hair that she either pulls back into a messy bun or simple ponytail or she leaves it as is.
Horses owned||
The Devil You Know- 4 year old quarter horse mare
Fast Change- 4 year old Thoroughbred stallion
Other|| None

Race name|| Fast Change
Barn name|| Chance
Age|| 4 years
Gender|| Stallion
Breed|| Thoroughbred
Personality|| He can come off as a jerk at first, but down deep he is a huge softie with a big heart( in a literal sense) hes pretty much harmless unless you provoke him or upset him.
Trained in|| Racing, or sometimes steeplechase
Description|| Stands at little over 16HHs, he is built like a powerhouse; speed and power mainly. His pelt is a dapple grey,
darker color at the knees.
History|| Chance was born and raised on Ashly's familys farm. Ashly took a liking to the young colt and claimed her as her own. She began working on him, and noticed how much potential the young horse had. Ashly trained him to become a wonderful racer, and when she had purchased her second horse, the young woman eventually made her way to Kentucky with the horses in tow.
Owner|| Ashly
Mate|| None
Crush|| None yet
Other|| None, though he and Arina are good friends

Race Name|| The Devil You Know
Barn name|| Arina
Age|| 4 years
Gender|| Mare
Breed|| Quarter Horse
Personality|| Shes very stubborn and is very determined to ger what she wants. But past that, she is a total sweetheart deep down.
Shes also a big softie as well but she rarely shows it. Shes the kind of mare who will not back down from a fight no matter what
History|| Arina was born on a farm in Alabama, and she was sold at the age of 2 years old to Ashly. Once Ashly bought her, the younf woman knew the horse wasnt fully broken yet so she spent countless days working on Arina to make her a fully trained horse.
Trained in|| barrel racing
Description|| Standing at 15.5HHs, she is a stocky mare who doesnt let her small size get to her. She is all muscle and power, and ready to run. Her pelt is a blue roan
Crush|| None
Mate|| None
Foals|| no but someday
Owed|| Ashly
Other|| None
Last edited by Seeley on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silver Saddle Boarding Ranch(horse/rider rp)

Postby Faemyse » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:18 am

Appearance: She has black hair that reaches down to her lower back, Crystal aquamarine (greenish-blue) eyes, she likes to wear comfortable clothing, doesn't matter about what it is too much.
Name: Grace Parker
Crush: Open (PM me)
Personality: She is kind and a bit of a tomboy, not caring if she gets covered in dirt or knocked to the ground, she is tough and stubborn when it comes to others not asking for help when she offers it. She also likes to prank others when she can by hiding equipment or even working with others who like to prank to pull off a bigger prank. A bit of a rebel at times by sneaking off near the end of the day and heading out on trails on her own.

History: She has been a natural rider since she was born, Born on a farm and rode a horse for the first time when she was three. Her love for horses goes far and raised a horse of her own when she hit the age of 13, raising it from a newly born colt, feeding it from a baby bottle, to a full grown horse that has loved her for years.

Extra: She hates to wear make-up because she is alright with her own complexion and looks, a spritz of perfume once in a while but that's about it. She also seems to sing quietly to nervous horses and calm them down, earning her the nickname of a horse whisperer.

Appearance: Stormy is a black Arabian, with an elegant long tail and a long mane as well. He has a small white spot on his forehead as well.
Barn Name: Stormy
Show name: The Black Storm
Breed: Arabian
Personality: Stubborn, Kind, Cautious, Protective, Intelligent, Fast learner
Height: 15 hands

History: Bred from a strong bloodline of Arabians that his trainer's family raises, the horse was born on his trainer's 13th birthday, when he was a colt his mother passed away shortly after his birth but he was bottle fed by Grace until he grew stronger and he was taken care of her for as long as he can remember, his adoptive mother and precious owner. He was trained when he was of age and won small competitions with Grace in the past.

Extra: Stormy is very protective of Grace and is not afraid to attack other horses or even humans to save her from possible harm.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:35 am

*accepted!*
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:27 am

One, bump, and two, when will other people join?
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:06 pm

*I'm hoping soon. I wpuld love to have at least two-three more people join*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mai babs

Postby astrophile. » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:08 am

──────── ( 𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕞𝕤! ✳ )
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝓎 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓌𝒷𝑜𝓎𝓈
────────────────────────────©
.................... levi has your average history;
.....nickname(s) ;; levi.... he was born and raised a cowboy
.....gender ;; cis male..... along with his parents and two
.....age ;; twenty-one ..... older sisters on a large ranch in
....height ;; six foot two.... stephenville, texas. good morals
....body build ;; muscular .. and a strong work ethic were
..sexuality ;; heterosexual .. instilled in him at a young age.
.................... he learned to ride very early in
his life, starting on old cow ponies and gradually moving up to
more difficult horses. he also took up the sport of rodeo, starting
in the dummy roping and mutton busting. he now competes in
team roping and the fast-paced, dangerous event of bull riding.
levi also enjoys cutting and reining, and has begun to get into
reined cow horse, the perfect combination. he recently
came to silver saddle to better his riding skills.

levi is definitely a very social person, and has quite the
sense of humor. he can be a bit on the quiet side, but
once you get to know him, you can't get him to shut up.
he can be extremely stubborn, a stereotypical cowboy trait.
you best not get on his bad side, as he tends to hold grudges,
a habit he is trying to break.

───────────────────────────────────

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

boomin pistol || "pistol" || gelding || american quarter horse || eleven || all around western

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

cr smoke rings in the dark || "smokey" || stallion || american quarter horse || four || reining & cutting prospect
Last edited by astrophile. on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:20 pm

*Accepted.We can begin*
||Ashly||24||Female||Open

The young woman was up early in the morning, like she had always done for as long as she could remember. She drove along the dirt road, heading towards the ranch. Ashly was the kind of person who liked getting up before the sun came up. As she pulled into the drive, she could tell there was hardly anyone around, which didnt bother her much.

The young woman pulled up into a spot by one of the barns and was greeted by the sound of horses. A soft smile formed on her lips as she made her way to the stallion barn, and saw Chance poking his head out. The dappled grey stallion neighed in greeting to his owner, ears forward and his brown eyes watched her every move.
"Hey there boy.... Someone is very perky this morning huh? Ready for a little ride on the track?" she asked him, and Chance bobbed his head up and down as if to say yes
Ashly chuckled and went to lead him out of the stall. Of course the horse was a lot taller than the young woman, but she knew how to handle him.

Once he was all geared up for the practice run, the stallion tossed his head and pawed the ground. "Oh stop being so impatient silly boy. We gotta go see Arina, check on her." Ashly said, chuckling at the horse before stroking his nose.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:09 am

......Levi Williams......
..........Male...........
......Twenty-Seven.....
....Location ;; Arriving.
......Tags ;; OPEN ! !....

The sun had just begun to slip over the rolling blue-grass horizon when the faint rumble of a truck towing a three-horse gooseneck trailer behind it could be heard over the chirping of early morning birds. The windows were rolled down and the country music radio was turned up as it maneuvered down the winding roads. The truck slowed down and turned down the unpaved country road that led to Silver Saddle Ranch.

"Only a few more minutes to go" the man inside the cab said to himself. It had been a long and tiring journey; fourteen hours to be exact, and that's not counting stops along the way. To say that Levi was exhausted would be an understatement. However, excitement still shone in his eyes. He couldn't believe he was finally here, at one of the largest and most prestigious stables this side of the Mississippi. Everything about this situation was new. The rolling hills of Kentucky, juxtaposed to the flat, brown landscape of the southwest Levi had grown up in, would take some time to get used to. He secretly hoped he wasn't the only cowboy at the stables, as spending his days with snobby English riders and their million-dollar imported mounts would definitely not make for the best experience.

A loud whinny from behind him snapped him from these thoughts, and he chuckled. It seems he wasn't the only one ready to arrive at the farm. Before too long, he reached the entrance to the stables. He parked the truck in the designated area, and killed the engine. He stayed in the truck for a few moments. He took a deep breath, opened the door, and got out, and walked over to the horse trailer. Levi unlatched the door, revealing a dark bay gelding and a blue roan stallion, both quarter horses. He led them both out and over to the barns. The bay quarter horse obviously had experience with traveling and new places, as he calmly walked alongside his owner, without having to be led. The blue roan, however, was a completely different story. His nostrils were flaring as he threw his head up and looked all around him.

"Easy bud. It's okay, we're almost in the barn," Levi said to the stallion, using his free hand to stroke the roan's neck. He looked around the large barns, and was quite overwhelmed himself. "Alright, now where am I supposed to put y'all?" he asked out loud.
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:13 am

Ashly||24||Female||Open

As the young woman walked along to the barn where the mares were, Chance began to act up. He smelled new horses and the stallion flared his nostrils. "Easy boy....Easy...Steady.....That's it...." the young woman said softly and the eager stallion lowered his head to bump Ashly's shoulder. Ashly only chuckled lightly at his goofiness and kissed his nose.

As she was about to say something to the horse, a voice caught her by surprise. The young woman led Chance along and noticed a horse trailor and another person. She cleared her throat and emerged from one side of the trailor. "Can I help you sir?" she asked the young man, and eyed the two horses he had. No wonder Chance was acting crazy, there were new horses here, she thought to herself and felt the tall horse tug at the reins. "What is it boy? I know you're anxious,
but you need to calm yourself down."
she said in a soft voice.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astrophile. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 am

......Levi Williams......
..........Male...........
......Twenty-Seven.....
....Location ;; Arriving.
......Tags ;; Ashly......

Levi looked up to where the voice was coming from, and spotted a young blonde, holding a dappled gray stallion he guessed, by the way he was acting.

"Oh, uh, I was just wondering where I put my two horses. I'm new here, you see," he replied, his Texas accent thick as he spoke. By now, Smokey had begun to trot in place, anxious at the sight of another stallion. The bay, however,
just stood faithfully beside Levi, a typical gelding trait. Levi had to smile at the difference in his horses' personalities. Pistol was what most would call "bomb-proof", thanks to years of working on the ranch.

soooo sorry for the short and kind of all over the place post
astrophile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me