Silver Saddle Boarding Ranch(horse/rider rp)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Silver Saddle Boarding Ranch(horse/rider rp)

Postby Seeley » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:20 am

Ashly||Female||24||Tagged: Leisl

She eased the young stallion to a hault and glanced at the person who spoke. "Well hello there. I'm Ashly and this is Chance. The owner is out for the moment, had to go get some new tack for some of his horses. But I can show you to where you need to go if you like." she said with a soft smile and rubbed the thoroughbred's neck.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:52 pm

Leisl:
Age; Twenty
Location; Stables
Tags; Ashly

"Ah, really?" Leisl says with a smile across her face "Thanks so much, I was confused." The rider pats her horse and looks at chase "He is a cute one, what breed?" Leisl says and then strokes Chase's neck. Leisl goes to her stable with happiness in her eyes "You okay bud?" Leisl puts a hand over her eyes to get the sun out of her eyes. She walks her horse into the stable with was designated for her horse and speaks to the trusty brown horse "You be a good horse now, I love you" Leisl kisses her forehead, "Oh and, I remembered the supplies which were; Horse brush, an extra saddle, your treat and my love!" She chuckles and walks 2 inches away but then Venise walks in front of her making her stop. "Hey, I got to go! I love you goodbye" Leisl says then laughs The horse shakes it's head then turns around for a butt scratch, "Fine, then I'm going you big whale" Leisl says stroking Venise's butt. "Now goodbye for real, I'll see you soon!" Leisl turns and walks out the ranch closing the gate and walks off. "Oh wait, I need to take my helmet off" She remembers then takes her helmet off making her wavy hair flow in the wind. She has a big smile on her face, one that has the expression of; It's my birthday!

Leisl finds her room and looks around, not bad... she walks to the bed feeling the cushions that are soft. She plops her riding helmet on the table and puts her bags on the bed. She sits down on the bouncy bed sighing then she looks out the window. Nice view! she thinks because she can see the whole stables with the horses in them and smiles "This is where I want to be..." she says then grabs her bags and starts to unpack for the nigh
ʟᴀᴅʏᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:10 am

Ashly||24||Female||Horse: Fast Chance aka Chance

Chance seemed to enjoy the attention and relaxed completely. "He's a thoroughbred." she said and turned Chance towards the direction of the driveway and slowly began her way towards the racetrack. Chance trotted along the dirt road and shook out his short mane before bobbing his head up and down.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steve rogers. » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:55 am

full name ;; moon adams
nickname(s) ;; moon, moony
gender ;; female
age ;; 17
height ;; 5'7
body build ;; medium build
hair color & style ;; wavy silver blonde

personality ;; moon is a very shy, shelled away person. quick to trust however, she's usually let down. Calm, Self-doubting, Hesitant and Courteous
history ;; She was born in a average family in an average community. She lived without worry until she was about 13 years old, but at that point things began to change.

She became more important and was learning how to cook in new styles. With a great deal of determination, she boomed in a wild world. But with her eagerness and skills, there's nothing to stop her from fulfilling all dreams. She could quickly become somebody who could change the world.

But anything could happen; she is currently looking for a place to truly call home. She feels like there's more to learn in this world. Luckily she has wise teachers and great friends to support her.

sexuality ;; bisexual
crush ;; n/a

riding level ;; advanced
years of riding ;; 12
discipline(s) ;; eventing
horse(s) ;; life in paradise, caught in the streets

show name ;; life in paradise
barn name ;; dice
gender ;; gelding
age ;; five
breed ;; thoroughbred
height ;; 15.3hh

level ;; intermediate
discipline ;; eventing
owner ;; moon
other ;; other here

show name ;; caught in the streets
barn name ;; streak
gender ;; mare
age ;; four
breed ;; warmblood kwpn
height ;; 17.3

level ;; green
discipline ;; hunters
owner ;; moon adams
other ;; other here
text text text text text text text text text text
steve rogers.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:57 am

*Accepted*
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me