1x1 (The Wolfe & lightningalpha1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby lightningalpha1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:13 am

Name:
James Carmen

Nickname(s):
-Jet
-Jamie (usually as a playful tease or to rile him up)

Appearance:

Cars, reading, sports, drawing, music, night time, and storms.

Dislikes:
Getting rained in, his car breaking down, pitch black darkness, and flirts.

Other:
He's the best at sports in school.
Last edited by raey on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edited
"It’s true, all good thing must come to an end, but so must the bad ones. It’s a perpetual cycle, that shall never cease to exist. The bad things occur to balance out the good ones because life would be boring and dull without a bit of ‘excitement’ to rile things up."

I am always open to roleplaying! I make it my goal to be one of your best roleplay partners ever!
ImageImage
lightningalpha1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:41 am

Name:
Tobias Johnson

Nicknames:
Tobi (pronouned Toby) and TJ

Appearance:

Music, gaming, night-time, dressing up/cosplaying, anime

Dislikes:
Storms, confines spaces, studying

Other:
He's homeschooled
Last edited by raey on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:01 am

After another day at home, Tobias grabbed his Ipod and headed to the park with music baring from the device, which he stuck in his pocket. He soon arrived and sat on a swing, just swinging casually and listening to his music. Since he was homeschooled, he didn't have any friends and he wasn't included in anything. He was jealous of people who went to public schools, but he was used to being alone. It meant he could play his games more.
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lightningalpha1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:33 am

James snickered at a comment one of his companions remarked. "You see? Even Jet agrees! It's funny, Kody!" The brunette known as Ken grinned at the redhead known as Kody. Kody rolled his brown eyes in irritation. "Yeah right! Jet laughs at everything.
Don't you, Jamie?" Kody teased, earning a glare from the named male. "Shut your mouth, Kody. Don't call me by the girl's name.
I don't find everything funny. Ken just knows how to make a joke." James defended quite loudly.
"It’s true, all good thing must come to an end, but so must the bad ones. It’s a perpetual cycle, that shall never cease to exist. The bad things occur to balance out the good ones because life would be boring and dull without a bit of ‘excitement’ to rile things up."

I am always open to roleplaying! I make it my goal to be one of your best roleplay partners ever!
ImageImage
lightningalpha1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:42 am

As he was sat alone, he heard a group of guys that were walking past talking loudly. He warily watched them, envious of their friendship. but... something inside him compelled him to approach them. He got off the swing, turned his music off and went over to them. "Um... hello" he said, initiating a conversation. "I'm Tobias. Is there any room in your group for a lonely guy with no friends?"
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lightningalpha1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:53 am

Kody and Ken paused, turning to James. James merely shrugged as a response. "Sure, it won't hurt anyone. I'm James or Jet, the redhead is Kody and the brunette is Ken." He grunted, as though he hadn't a care in the world. "Yo! What's up, dude?!" Ken grinned, going in for a fist bump while Kody rolled his eyes at Ken. "'Sup." Was all Ken made an effort to say.
Last edited by raey on Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
lightningalpha1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Wolfe » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:00 am

Tobi looked at the fist and looked confused before he realised what Ken was doing. He nervously made his hand into a fist and returned the fistbump. "Nice to meet you" he said. "And finally have some friends. Thanks mum" he muttered under his breath.

(Writer's Block. No idea what else to put :( )
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lightningalpha1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:08 am

"No prob!" Kody chortled in amusement, his eyes gleaming. "Hey, hey! What do you call a cow without legs?!" Ken groaned and rolled his eyes at Kody once more. "No one cares, Kody!" James shook his head at the pair. "Ken, you're the only one not interested. Stop being so boring. I already know this one." James smirked, earning another groan from Ken.

ImageImage
lightningalpha1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (The Wolfe & lightningalpha1)

Postby The Wolfe » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:36 am

Tobi looked at Kody and thought for a while. He then shook his head. "I don't know" he replied as a slight smile formed on his face. He glanced around, noticing the other guys' reactions and knew it was going to be good. "What do you call a cow with no legs?" he asked, curious to know the answer.
The Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 (The Wolfe & lightningalpha1)

Postby lightningalpha1 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:11 am

"Ground beef!" Kody announced quite loudly, chortling in amusement. "Okay- Okay! What do you call a cow with one leg?!" Ken sighed, fully fed-up with it. James just grinned at Kody. "I know this one too!" Kody turned James with a playful roll of his eyes, "Of course you do, I told it to you!" James just shrugged, nodding his head in agreement.

ImageImage
lightningalpha1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me