St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:13 am

Mavis slowly walked from where she was, to the gym. She left her twin behind. She looked around. Great! There's a girl here. Cursing mentally she sat on the bleachers somewhere else in the gym. The dancer wouldve practiced her routines, now she couldnt. At all. She sighed annoyed but just decided to get on with it. Putting in her headphones, she began to practice. She wasnt extremely unfamous. She was very well known and was very loved. But she got in the backway so no body seen her.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:47 pm

Ailís O'Byrne [17 / F]
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
tagged: lucas oh / @kpop

After finishing up her preliminary sketch, Ailís put away her sketchbook and pencil case. Knowing it was better to be early than late, especially as she had a tendency to lose track of time, she glanced at the locker number she has written on her hand.

Making her way down the hallway, Ailís noticed it was unusually crowded. Eyes widening, she tapped the shoulder of a security guard standing in front of her locker next to a boy looking a bit overwhelmed. Showing the guard the locker number on her hand, she stepped forward as he stepped away and began to unlock her locker. Tossing her bag in effortlessly, Ailís turned to the guy beside her (thinking it's better to be friends with someone she'd be seeing all year) and asked, "Will those guys be there everyday, do you think? I don't know what's so important about the first day of school but I hope the rest of the year won't be this crowded."
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hydroiid » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:10 pm

name;; angelo
age;; 18
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
clique;; transfer
crush;; open
tags;; open
Angelo parked his bike next to his brother's before shutting it off. He owned a white and black kawasaki h2 sx, his brother owned a Yamaha YZF-R125 since it's his first motorbike and he had to start out somewhere. Angelo got off his bike and took his helmet off before placing his keys in the pocket of his leather jacket. He glanced over at his younger brother who was silently waiting for him. "let's go Jericho, we need to head to our class." Angelo said as he held his helmet under his left arm. The black haired male walked past his brother and headed towards the school.

name;; jericho
age;; 17
gender;; male
sexuality;; gay
clique;; transfer
crush;; open
tags;; open
Jericho pulled into a parking space before his brother. As he parked his motorbike, he made sure that there was enough room in the parking space so that his older brother could park next to him. He got off his bike after shutting it off and placing the keys in his pocket. He took his helmet off and held it under his right arm while he waited for his brother. Jericho watched Angelo park his own bike before shutting it off and getting off it. Soon he was silently following his brother into the school.
hydroiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:53 pm

name: Lockie Fraser
clique: Dancer
crush: open
tags: x
Lockie stepped out of his Ford Mustang. It was a 1969 model, wine red in colour, the car was one of Lockie's pride and joy. Shutting the door he swung his bag onto his shoulder and headed toward the school entrance. He still had a few minutes to get to his locker, which was luckily beside his homeroom, to switch out some stuff. In his hand he also carried his dance bag, which he needed to dump in there too. Nodding to a few different students as he headed to his locker, Lockie finally made it. Putting in his combination, Lockie cursed as the bell rang. In a hurry he rammed things in and pulled others out.
Finally he headed into the classroom and sat down, still with his dance bag at his feet. He decided to keep it, he was leaving at fourth period anyway for practice. It was things like this that caused Lockie to not have many friends, plus his struggle with school work made it seem like he was a jock.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 pm

Mavis sighed and trudged into class. She sat beside Lockie and looked at him. "Hey!" She smiled then sat down. She related more to other dancers. They understood the struggles. She offered him her hand to shake," Im Mavis.." She said a lot differently, her monotone voice able to be heard
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:05 am

"Hey, I'm Lachlan. But everyone calls me Lockie." he shook her hand and smiled. He was known under his nickname of Lockie, with a lot of people struggling to say his name as it was Scottish. Lockie was proud of his Scottish roots, especially that he had kept his accent since he moved here. Being Scottish also played a large part in his dancing, as he had a routine specially choreographed for him which was based off of Celtic dance and he preformed in his Clan tartan.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:22 am

Mavis smiled at him. "Are you Scottish by any chance? Im Irish. But I lived in Scotland until an incident happened and I was took here to continue dancing.. " She had a really bright expression when she spoke. She looked warm and welcoming. She flicked her fringe out of her eyes.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:28 am

Lockie nodded, "Yeah, we moved out here six years ago when my dad got transferred. My mum was in the Scottish Ballet Company after she left the Royal." He recognised Mavis, but it took him a minute to realise who she was. "We used to compete together! When I danced for Leoch Dance!" he tried to keep his voice low as the teacher was talking though the excitement was still there.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:33 am

"We did?" She asked, when she was 10, there was a housefire in her home in Scotland. She was in a coma for 3 months as her body healed. Her abusive parents died but Mavis couldnt remember anything about them and she couldnt even remember how the fire started, until dhe began getting flashbacks and nightmares. Eventually she partically pieced her past back together to remember it. She still keeps count of her flashbacks and what she saw and the same for her nightmares.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyet » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:59 am

Nodding Lockie turned his attention back to the teacher, who began to read out the register. When he reached Lockie's name he stopped.
"Ah Mr Fraser," the teacher looked up and headed toward them. "Would I be correct in giving you an attendance slip for this afternoon?"
"Yes miss, got training for the YAGP this afternoon. The preliminaries are this weekend." Lockie took the piece of paper the teacher handed him and began to scribble down the details it asked for.
Nodding the teacher carried on with her register.
Skyet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me