St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:05 am

You always think your idols are going to be rude, mean nasty people who can't tell whether you are a kind person or just a stupid
stalker. You also probably thought they lived with servants at hand, and a silver spoon in their mouth.. Well, that was everything the cheerleaders, jocks, popular group, newbies, loners, artists and musicians thought. But what happens when these groups go to school with world famous singers?
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: St. Vincent's High. New-WIP

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:09 am

rules. 1. be active.
2 no power/godplaying
3 only one main role per user
4 dont start drama and consult others before causing drama yourself
5 post forms on discussion thread.
6 put what a large world somewhere on your form
7 don't be a jerk.
8 all cs rules apply
9 reservations last 24 hours
10 to reserve a character, pm me or put it on the discussion thread: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3735382
11 rp with at least 4 scentances Harry smiled doesnt count. Harry smiled as the puppy bounced around his feet. counts.

Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Everyday Kids.

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:31 am

Cheerleaders: = 6 members 5 free.

Head Cheerleader:
Cheerleaders 1-5
1 Priscilla "Cilla" Blanchard - JuniperRoss

Jocks = 2 girls 2 guys
Girl 1= Webmonkey Emily Williams
Girl 2= Aaron
Boy 1=
Boy 2=

Nerds=1-5
1 Ellyana

Geeks 1-5

Popular 1-6
Head girl-
Head boy- Tucker "Tuck" Wray - JuniperRoss
girl 1-
girl 2
boy 1
boy 2damon kray alexander

Musicians
2Constantine Trubisky. i deé fixe

loners
1 Gabe Silva Kpop
2 Wren Abernathy mediocre poet

Artists
1 teariffic Ailís [aye - liss] O'Byrne
2 Cole - Lochnessgoat

Transfer students
1 Chow-Chow Angelo Jeong
2 Chow Chow Jericko Jeong

New Kids
1 Kpop Kira Williams
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:40 am

Famous kids. Accepting 8 ONLY NO EXEPTIONS.

DANCERS 2-2
1:
2 Taken. Webmonkey : Mavis

SINGERS
3 Ashton navix
4 Arcturus Black

MUSIC COMPOSERS

RAPPERS
7 Donnie Valentine - Juniper Ross
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 am

ANNOUNCEMENTS
1 Rp created. 16/02/18
2 Discussion Created 16/02/18
3 Rp Opened. 16/02/18
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: St. Vincent's High. New- OPEN

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 am

WE ARE NOW!! OPEN!!!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teariffic » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:50 am

Ailís O'Byrne [17 / F]
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
tagged: none

Taking out her brand new sketchbook, Ailís meandered over to the school garden. It was one of her favorite places to take pictures and get inspired. Sketching out a small tree and humming, she got lost in thought. Would this year be the same as others? She's a senior now and it's her turn to 'rule the school'. All in all, Ailís just wanted to make it through the year, maybe finding a few close friends to hang with. Finishing up the tree, flowers were the next item to be drawn and so she started on them, focusing on nothing but the garden plants around her.
teariffic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:03 am

Mavis yawned as she and Emily, her twin walked to school. They walked around slowly, Mavis having the more shy and closed personality and her sister, being an outgoing, encouraging person, they had a lot of differences and a lot of petty disagreements. Emily watched as Mavis walked to the school's soccor/football field and sighed. Emily smirked and stood beside her.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

luke (1) kira (1) gabe (1)

Postby komi-san » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:05 am

𝘓𝘜𝘊𝘈𝘚 𝘖𝘏
    seventeen / male / rapper / location: at his locker / tags: open / x

xxxxxGoing to school wasn't a simple process for Luke anymore. Whereas before he could just walk into the school, now he literally had to have security on all sides of him. Luke never thought there'd be a day in his life where this would happen. Quite frankly, it was crazy. But he didn't have time to think about that right now. He was more focused on just getting into school. He contemplated pulling his hood over his head, but didn't and kept speed-walking.

xxxxxWhen he entered the school, people's heads started turning. They were obviously curious why there was such a commotion going on suddenly. That, and why there were a bunch of burly men surrounding a brown-haired boy with an overwhelmed look on his face. Luke eventually got to his locker and was trying to put his stuff up. The security, still surrounding him, was distracting him quite a bit, though. "Um, can I... have some personal space?" his words came out like a meek little suggestion.

xxxxxFortunately, they did step back and give Luke a little more space. Trying to ignore the loud screaming of people who both recognized who he was and didn't, the teen started trying to put stuff in his locker. With this situation, it was kind of distracting. Especially when he felt some weirdo try to get closer, only managing to brush their hand against his arm. Then Luke remembered that before he'd come in, it had been fairly calm. 'I feel bad for anyone who has a locker near me...'

𝘒𝘐𝘙𝘈 𝘞𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘈𝘔𝘚
    sixteen / female / new kid / location: gym / tags: open / x

xxxxxKira stared up at the school building, eyes widened. Sure, she'd seen some big schools, but never this big. 'This is cool...' Then the girl quickly remembered what a big building entailed. It meant the people here were probably all snobby and rich. That, or obsessed with cliques like at every other high school. Either one was pretty likely, and they were actually synonymous with each other most of the time.

xxxxxWhen Kira entered the school, the first thing she saw was chaos. For whatever reason, everybody was being insanely loud and insanely anxious about something. Only her first day and the school was already like... this. 'What a first impression...' And as Kira did not want to get involved with whatever was going on, she tried to worm past the crowd and get away. She managed to succeed, only hearing a few 'hey, watch out' or 'don't push me''s this time.

xxxxxThe brunette should probably have searched for her locker, but she felt like exploring for a bit. Walking around, she decided to go through the first door she saw. And would you know it, they were those familiar double doors that every gym sported. Entering the gym, she was pleased to see nobody else was there. Making her way over to the bleachers, Kira sat down and pulled out her phone. Playing a game on it, she decided she'd just spend her free time in here.

𝘎𝘈𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘝𝘈
    eighteen / male / loner / location: library / tags: open / x

xxxxxGabe entered the school quickly, already used to the environment. Not wanting to stay near the other students any longer, he quickly found his way to the library. Whenever he could, Gabe liked to spend his time in the library. Not because he was a reading fanatic or something, but because he liked the alone time. Since not many others went in the library except to study, he was able to just sit and listen to music while using his phone. Surprisingly, nobody got onto him about that.

xxxxxMaking his way over to a table in the corner, Gabe sat down. Plugging in his earbuds, he put on his Spotify playlist and started browsing through different websites. Hopefully, no one would sit at his table with him.

// didn't proofread so probably 500 mistakes sorry
komi-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me