adventures in adulthood — open!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

adventures in adulthood — open!

Postby harrington » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 pm

Welcome to adulthood. You’re probably really confused; what’s even going on? To be fair, none of us truly know. We are just here to enjoy the ride.

Maybe you've just moved here, or maybe you've lived here your whole life. Either way, you consider Boston, Massachusettes to be your home. Whether you're in college, just starting a family, or struggling to make end's meat, we're all here- together.

Last edited by harrington on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☂ rules

Postby harrington » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:59 pm

//. don't be a jerk

//. don't start drama unless everyone involved is okay with it

//. 18-29

//. any students must be in college, no highschool students

//. post your forms here
Last edited by harrington on Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:31 am

uhhhhh reserved?? Something.....
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

allie // one

Postby harrington » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:32 am

[allie - location ; home]

allie placed his guitar case down with a satisfying clunk, matching the quiet pitter-patter of the rain that was just letting up. he looked at the small apartment, just barely large enough for him and all of his stuff. his suitcase was packed to the brim with clothes, a stuffed elephant named ellie, and an old macbook from 2009. this was all he had brought with him, as the rest of his belongings were at his parent's house. he couldn't go back. why his sweet dad had chosen a woman like her, he would never know.

the apartment he had bought was small, with just a kitchenette and a small bedroom. it felt like a hotel room, a cheap one at that. thankfully it was furnished, he couldn't afford anything more than rent while at college. there was an old keurig on the counter, but no coffee. a toaster oven sat beside it, black paint chipping from the sides. it smelled of mildew. there was a fridge as well, along with an ice maker like the one at his grandma's house. god, he missed her.

{ooc;; heheheh i may or may not have totally taken an old post of mine and revamped it c:<}
eeee
x
x

eeeeeeeee♔ 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 | 𝙷𝙴/𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙻𝚃 ♔
eeeeeeeex─────────────────────────.......x
x.xxxxxx.xxxImageImage
ee.e.eeeeeethe name's steve, i'm a full-time
eeeeeeeeehuman development/psych student!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemore
eeeeee.eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecurrent hyperfix
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.eeImage
eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelast.fm
eeeeeeeeeeeee.ee(come listen w/ me)
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: adventures in adulthood — open!

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:48 am

Nicholas Whitmoore
22|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Open.
Nic walked down the corridor, carrying three full shopping bags, while his roommate carried one - but they ran on ahead to unlock the door to their shared apartment for Nic. The bags were mostly filled with cheap foodstuffs that would last for ages, but there was also a few things that were of better quality and could be used to cook a proper meal for them. There was nothing wrong with doing a bit of fresh cooking and treating yourself, Nic reasoned. It also helped, admittedly, that his parents were fairly wealthy, and they regularly sent over money to pay for rent, so all Nic and his housemate needed to do was work part-time, so that they could afford food and anything else that they might need to pay for.

Once he got back to his apartment, Nic put the bags into the kitchen area, and he and his roommate started to unload everything.
"Y'know someone's renting that little place? The one right down the hallway?" his roommate asked.
Curiously, Nic responded, "Really?" and his roommate nodded in confirmation. That got Nic thinking - he'd thought that no one would rent it, and he wondered who it was.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harrington » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:14 am

[allie - location; home - tags; nic]

allie's quiet footsteps were drowned out by the ones coming out from the hall. he wasn't really keen on meeting his new neighbors- they most likely were uninteresting and probably rude. if there was anything that reality tv show had taught him, people that lived in apartments were jerks. although, it might be fun to maybe have some friends to rely on....
allie knocked on all of his neighbor's doors, and nobody responded. he was almost about to give up before he approached the end of the hallway. there was only one door left, and he wasn't sure if he even should knock. he took a deep breath and just decided to do it.

eeee
x
x

eeeeeeeee♔ 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 | 𝙷𝙴/𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙻𝚃 ♔
eeeeeeeex─────────────────────────.......x
x.xxxxxx.xxxImageImage
ee.e.eeeeeethe name's steve, i'm a full-time
eeeeeeeeehuman development/psych student!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemore
eeeeee.eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecurrent hyperfix
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.eeImage
eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelast.fm
eeeeeeeeeeeee.ee(come listen w/ me)
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:00 am

Nicholas Whitmoore
22|Male|Homosexual
Tagged: Allie.
Nic finished putting away all of the groceries, with his roommate, then they both went off to do their own thing for the time being. Nic decided to spend a bit of time in the living area, just sitting and reading for a while. He curled up on the couch, his head resting on the armrest, while he read, humming to himself.
A short while later, Nic sat up quickly, hearing a knocking on the door. He frowned slightly. He wasn't expecting anyone - and he was pretty sure that his roommate would have told him if he had invited someone over. Curious, Nic stood up, and he put his book down on the coffee table. Then, he walked over to the door, and he opened it, peering through the gap, just to see who it was. Slightly confused at seeing someone he didn't recognise, he pulled the door open a little more. "Um.... hello," he greeted, then he suddenly seemed to remember that his roommate had told him about someone moving in. "Oh, are you the new tenant?" Nic asked, and without waiting for an answer, he added, with a bright smile, "My name's Nic. Pleased to meet you!"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:53 am

Mavis yawned and lay back on her bed, tiredly scrolling through instagram and then snapchat, facebook, tumblr, kik, and amino. She let out an exhausted sigh and texted her roomate, who was gone off to the store and asked them to buy chocolate ice cream, and cookies. She smiled as she looked at her phone's screensaver, a picture of her and Nic, when she was 5 and he was 2, they were close when they were younger. They were still close, but not as close. She was the oldest of their many siblings, so she liked to try make sure they all were okay. Nic was the middle kid, so he struggled for attention he needed so she wanted to give him what she needed.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >Topaz< » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:30 am

Celeste \ Female \ 19 \ Homosexual \ Apartment Building \ Open

Celeste wanted to ignore her alarm with every fiber of her being. She hadn't been able to fall asleep last night, and after what seemed like five minutes, the incessant beeping had begun. She tapped on the snooze button only for the buzzing to grow louder. Furious, she slammed her hand down on her clock and the infuriating sound ceased. She slowly peered out from under the covers to see the time. Celeste hadn't overslept. It wouldn't have been surprising, since she's slept through her alarms before. Making her way out of bed and into what she guess she could call her kitchen, she began brewing some coffee. She grabbed onto her desk with both hands, using it as a crutch to hold her up until she could get her coffee into her system. When it was finally done, she grabbed the pot and quickly poured it into one of her three black coffee mugs. She made herself sit down at her desk chair before she took that first sip of the delicious liquid, and for the first time that morning, her thoughts could finally expand outside of her need for caffeine. We've got lots of work to do today. You have to finish that research paper tonight. The thought of those twenty, double-spaced paged papers made her go from sipping her coffee to chugging it. I might need another cup to keep me going. After she finished her drink, she put the mug in her sink, pulled out her laptop, and stared at the cursor blinking back at her.
>Topaz<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me