Love Story

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Love Story

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:52 pm

This is my RP forum
So there are 3 main characters
Julio: A pessimist whose parents are both diagnosed with cancer
May: A happy-go-lucky girl whose parents got divorced
Mars: A passionate and loyal boy whose mother died and is attached to his dad

Julio, Mars, and May are all friends at Oak Feather High. Mars and Julio both like May. May is preoccupied with her parents' divorce. Julio is distant and tries to keep from sobbing every day. Mars wants the attention of his dad, who is moping around

How this will work is that anyone can choose to be any character and post a paragraph or less on what will happen next
My rules are:
If your grandma saw what you posted, would she be disgusted with you? If yes, then don't post
No violence please
No excessive romance scenes
No cussing please
No drinking/smoking/drugs

There! Now let's Roleplay!
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Love Story

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:58 pm

POV of: May

It was time for 10th grade. May was excited but also anxious. Last summer her parents got divorced. She was still mourning. May scanned the crowd and looked for Julio and Mars, her 2 best friends.
Well, I hope no one thinks I'm in love with Julio or Mars. A romance would be problematic, and I don't like them that way, she thought to herself. "Julio? Mars? Where are you?"
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashes229 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:29 am

ooc: I'll be Julio

Julio stands away from the crowd while looking for May. He couldn't find her anywhere but he quickly found Mars. He carefully edges around the mob of teenagers and heads over to where Mars is standing. He appears to also be looking for May.
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
●Bisexual ● Female ● Click Please:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
● Open For 1x1 Roleplays ●
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
ashes229

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:48 am

POV of MAy:

May pushes through the crowd and finds Julio and Mars. "Hey! Are you excited for our first day of high school! This will be fun! Yay!" She grabs Julio and Mars's hands and drags them over to the new school year assembly. "C'mon, let's all sit together!"
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashes229 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Julio smiles and nods, he follows her to three empty seats and sits down besides her. He looks at Mars for a split second before the principal's booming voice fills the auditorium.
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
●Bisexual ● Female ● Click Please:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
● Open For 1x1 Roleplays ●
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
ashes229

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:57 pm

POV of May

May talks the whole way. "Are you guys ready for our Freshman year of high school! I am! Let's get ready to have fun! Woo! We're officially kings of the school! What classes do you guys have? I have Chemistry, Math, ELA, Tech, Social Studies, PE, and then Spanish! I'm super hyped!" May squeals. She jumps up and down in her seat
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me