Closed - Died -

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Last Hope (Romance RP) Open/Accepting!

Postby icxacruz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:12 am

Rome.X.19.homo.male
-----------------------------------
sleepy.location:bus.tags:Hayden/Luke

He nodded and plopped down beside the boy. Rome smiled, not everyday he gets to sit beside a cute boy. "Uh, I'm Rome. Well that's
what everyone calls me. My real name is Leviticus, like the book of the Bible. Rome's my middle name. Well actually its
Roman but Rome for short. The short forms are all over my family, my sister's name is Celestia Jupiter but we call her CJ.
She's the one who made us come to camp, she begged our parents and they paid and here I am,"
Rome said
very quickly. He hadn't realized how long and how much he'd rambled on about. He could feel his cheeks growing red.
"Sorry, I usually don't talk this much. I'm just a bit jittery," He'd done it, he messed up
any chances with this boy. He slouched in his seat.

[size=60]
xx
[center]xx
xx

Celestia.X.17.bi.female
-----------------------------------------
tired.location:bus.tags:alexa

CJ was relived when she heard that the bus would start moving. She'd been dying to get to this camp.
She looked at Rome, he looked fine. She smirked and turned back to Alexa.
"Hmm, couple of years,
yeah this is a nice place. And I agree with you, pretty interesting,"
She sighed. "I've been dying to get this show on the road. I begged by parent to let my brother and I to come. They finally gave in. I've been so exited.She smiled, this was her first camp, ever. Rome's too. She tapped her foot, wondering what it'll be like.
Last edited by icxacruz on Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueBunnyJ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:11 am

Riley Beatrice Everston|Tags:Open|Location: Bus|Bi|Clothing

Riley began to board the bus and saw many other people. She was not looking forward to going to camp. Riley moaned to herself,"Here we go." She always sits in the back of the bus when she goes to and from school, so she was going to try the back of this bus. She made it through the sea of people and sat on the right side of the bus. Riley hated being near the isle, she always fell off of the seat. Although she always blames the curves in the road, she knows it's caused by her clumsiness. The blonde pressed her forehead against the glass window and gazed at the sky as the bus cruised along a long road. She grabbed her phone out of her multicolored bag, along with her earbuds, and began to listen to her playlist on shuffle.
Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, Shane Dawson, Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie. I enjoy reading, browsing the internet, roleplaying, animals, and many other things! Suicide Squad is awesom and I absolutely love it! I love to Roleplay, so if you have any 1x1 or group roleplays, PM me! The bands/Song artists that I fangirl over are currently: Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, and Melanie Martinez ... Bye, and remember to stay EVIL >:) and KAWAII :3
BlueBunnyJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CarebearCutie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:06 am

Hayden "Luke" Nowak- 18- Homosexual- Location; Bus

The curly long hair boy smiled as Rome rambled about himself. "Why hello Rome, Im Hayden but call me Luke" He said not wanting to be called Hayden because he name is everywhere for being a famous model. " Im guessing a cute boy like you doesn't want to be here" Luke lifted on eyebrow and smiled. He could tell that Rome wasn't the most outgoing person so he is trying is best to make him feel comfortable.
Im an E girl
CarebearCutie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smudged » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:11 pm

Alexa Elizabeth Stone
Sexuality; Straight
crush ; x
tags ; x
place; On the road to campsite
seat; 2nd to last on the left
"Cool, I know for my first trip to this camp I was excited, until I did it 2 more times." Laughs a little with enthusiasm. She gives a smile and unzips a small pocket on her backpack, she pulls out a small tube of chap stick and applies it, when she opened the pocket 5 other chap stick tubes showed, all different flavors and smalls, the one she picked up was cinnamon. She puts the Cinnamon chap stick away and zips the pocket up hoping CJ didn't see all the chap stick tubes and think she was one of those girls who had a bunch of make up on all the time. She sighs wishing she had plans this week so she wouldn't have to come because of her parents, she sighs, she looks around the bus. "THE BUS IS GOING TO LEAVE IN FIVE MINUTES, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT FORGET ANYTHING!! THANK YOU, ANY LOST, OR STOLEN ITEMS WILL NOT BE REPLACED." Says the teacher on the bus, (with microphone), going up and down isles making sure the teens weren't looking at there phones or listening to loud music.
I enjoy trading, no rules or anything ^^
Blub +o+
Smudged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VerySmashing » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:06 pm

[Ignore this post and the one below this, I'll post my character bio in the correct place]
Last edited by VerySmashing on Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tree - He/Him - Adult
VerySmashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VerySmashing » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Atsu wrote:Name: Jay
Sexuality: Gay
Looks: Whispy short hair dyed blue, green eyes, freckles.
Height: 5"07'
Personality: SUPER introvert, mostly mute unless if he knows the person very well. He is considered a "smol bean" by his twin sister, so watch out for her, she fiercly protects him. Jay is modest and will be blunt when needed. It takes a long time for him to trust you, but once you gain it it will be permanent, he is adorably clingy to people he loves.
Crush: x
Relationship status: single pringle
Best friends: x
Family: Jess (twin sister)
Tree - He/Him - Adult
VerySmashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icxacruz » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:52 am

Rome.X.19.homo.male
-----------------------------------
sleepy.location:bus.tags:Hayden/Luke

Rome squirmed a bit. Butterflies exploded in his stomach. He could feel his cheeks growing red, "Uh, well no. My sister dragged me here," he smiled, his mind raced. he tried to think of a question to ask Luke. "This your first time at this camp?" He finally asked.

[urm sorry this was v late, I've been v busy. and today a have v bad writers block, i did v bad in english today. v bad v bad]
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me