snowed in || open slots

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: snowed in || open slots

Postby kalo. » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:38 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane . sky"
X
XXXXKing mentally cursed at himself before he responded, "don't worry, i'd rather talk to you here and now since I'll be seeing a lot of my friend." King shot him a small smile before turning his attention back to the crackling fire. This place was slowly growing on King and he hated it. He'd rather be back at home finished up his work instead of sitting out in the cold by a giant fire. What if he stayed home and worked? His friends certainly would have hated him for sure. King let out a small laugh at the thought of his friends seeing him here, they'd probably ask where King was as a joke. "Kind of hungry. Do you think they have anything good to eat around here?" King asked, putting his hands in his pockets as he looked over to Shane. "Not that I would really care but food right now sounds about right."
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:38 am

Celeste Adams|Location:Bonfire|Tags: open to be talked to

Celeste bit her lip searching her pocket for something to fidget with. She found a match. She opened the top again and again attempting to entertain herself before putting it back. She was getting the extreme cold shoulder. "Damn" she muttered giving Rosie a look. Surprised she'd got on that girls anger list. She could see everyone was chatting probably since they'd met them earlier that or they were just well....more social then her at the moment. Usually Celeste would be the girl throwing something in the fire or chattering loudly waiting for someone else to answer. For some reason today was a different day for her. She eyed around wondering who'd become her friends and who'd become someone she'd prefer not to spend her days with.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:08 am

svetlana yu / 19 / cabin 4
tags: sitting next to celeste

"Excuse me... excuse me," she said solftly as she passed by a few people. Svetlana was wearing shiny black flats that glimmered in the light of the fire as she took a seat next to a girl the looked just a little younger than her. She smoothed out her long skirt and crossed one leg over the other, leaning back against the bench lightly.
    모든 data를 모아 mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en ᓚᘏᗢ
    like du du du du du! Image

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: snowed in || open

Postby ajax. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:19 pm

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓑 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Haze"|19|♀|Cabin 3|Tags; teddy|
Hazel nodded her head in the direction of Shane, who was standing on the opposite side of the fire with another man, she quirked an eyebrow, he didn't seem like the kind of guy her brother would hang out with, then again there weren't many people like that here. That's Shane, he's adopted too, came from North Philly, not the best life before foster care. she explained, crossing her arms and readjusting her scarf and hair, a curl falling in front of her face. she turned back toward Teddy, her gold flecked eyes reflecting the fire.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗
𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓡 𝓖𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
"Shane"|22|♂|Cabin 1|Tags; King - mentions Sky|
Shane thought for a moment, imagining the fridge he opened earlier to get his water bottle, there were a few things in there that he could remember. Wanna roast some hot dogs? he asked brightly, knowing that the cabins had to have some sort of sticks for cooking the dogs over the fire. he rubbed his hands together, looking back at King with a crooked smile, though he wasn't sure if the blue eyed man would be interested in it, though he would be sure to expose the city boy to some sort of outdoor activities.

ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:57 pm

XXXXXXXXx "kane 'king' truitt" twenty-four - ♂ - bonfire
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "everyone . shane . sky"
X
XXXXThe male couldn't help but raise his eyebrow at Shane's response. "Hot dogs?On a stick? Is that what people do when they camp?" King couldn't help but stop himself from letting out a snort, but all jokes aside he was honestly intrigued. He'd never done anything like this before so he was already out of his comfort zone. Might as well do some more, no harm done. Plus it helped keep him distracted from everything going on in his life right now. King glanced around the fire, seeing some more unfamiliar faces making their way around. "What are we waiting for, let's go get some dogs and light them up!" He joked, trying to make his last comment seem, let's say, not so rude? He knew it was his nature but also he didn't want to hurt Shane's feelings. He knew the male loved camping, and being from the city and not ever gone camping he didn't know if roasting hot dogs was some sort of tradition? He'd seen it once or twice in a cartoon when he was younger but King never watched movies, in his free time, well he was working. He didn't like having free time.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thingie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:40 pm

jae bird wrote:
    ♥ `SAMMY WHITMORE !!
    ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
    xxxage eighteen cabin one location the bonfire tags cassius

indentsammy bit her lip in reply, mentally cursing herself for the stunt she was pulling. if only there was a rewind button to life. if there were, this probably wouldn't be the only time she would use it. instinctively, sammy pinched the bridge of her nose, eyes averting to the crackling hearth. she glanced back at him, rolling her shoulders back in a manner so slight that it could hardly be noticed.

indentshe watched as hunk-man's - no, cassius's - dogs played in the snow. if she hadn't been so allergic to them, she would've probably liked them a little more. but being in the fresh, cold air allowed sammy some liberty to relieve herself of her allergies, at least for a while. she scratched the side of her temple, chocolate gaze flicking back to cassius. "so.." sammy began, clucking her tongue mid-sentence. "are you looking forward to this whole cabin-get-together mingle thing? or did your parents force you like mine did?" in a way, sammy was joking, but hopefully, this cass guy would get her drift.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me