Country School {Open & Accepting}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

What Big Events should happen when going back to school?

Prom?~
29%
Senior pranks all the freshmen?~
24%
All grade eat outside together?~
11%
Basket Ball Game? Students vs Teachers?~
3%
Parties at highschool for each holiday?~{Valentine's, Winter etc....}
34%

Total votes : 38

Re: Country School {Open & Accepting}

Postby Casperphobia » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:34 am

Xavier//18//Male//Senior//Bisexual//Party//Tags: Open

Grabbing a plate, Xavier started to food pile on it. Everything smelled so good, he would probably have to come back for seconds. Once his plate couldn't hold anymore food, he sat down in the grass near the lake, cheering on those who were jumping in.

~

Mia//17//Female//Sophomore//Questioning//Home//Tags: Bebe

"Oh my gosh Bebe! You look amazing! We are going to have so much fun tonight!" Mia gave her friend a quick hug. "Let's go!" She let out a little squeal of excitement as they made their way back to the car. Mia was lucky there were no police around because she was going a little faster than she should have been. What could she say? She was dying to party. It wasn't long before they got there. Parking the car amongst many others, Mia got out and twirled. "You ready?" She asked Baylee, clearing ready herself.
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 am

Consulting_Angel wrote:
Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
Home.
Tagged: Lexi.
Ezra frowned slightly, and any trace of annoyance that he may have had disappeared, and he asked, concerned, "Are you okay?" He wasn't entirely sure if she was, and he was quite surprised at the sudden change in tone from the girl - who he now knew as Lexi. "Hi there. My name's Ezra," he replied, introducing himself as well, and giving a friendly smile. Then, he shook her proffered hand, as to be polite.

|Lexi|

|Location: Near Beach
Tags: Ezra
Junior
Bi-sexual|

She blinked in surprise and tilted her head. 'I am okay' she thought to herself. Lexi smiled as her hand was shaken by his."Well, it's nice to meet you Ezra" she said, feeling confident in her speech. She then remembered his question from before which made her eyebrows narrow. "What do you mean 'Are you okay?'" she questioned him "I'm fine" she added.
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:36 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
He smiled warmly again, "It's nice to meet you as well, Lexi. Even if this is not a particularly conventional way to meet." Ezra replied. He wasn't at all surprised that he'd spoken to a fair few people today - that would be inevitable, coming near to the beach. Then, he tilted his head to one side slightly. "Oh, I just thought you seem distracted or something. I just wanted to make sure that you were alright." He quickly said.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:52 am

(Mobile)

Lexi nodded and lightly played with her shirt. "Yeah the circumstances were quite, 'in your face'" she said with a small giggle. She put her fingers around a loose strand of her ginger hair, putting it behind her ear. "Oh I was distracted by beauty...well, I mean, the nature of course" she said, correcting herself as it might have been taken the wrong way.
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
He laughed gently as well, and he nodded slightly in understanding. "They were indeed," then he shrugged slightly, "fair enough. Though try to not be too distracted next time." Ezra glanced at his phone screen, to check the time. "Uh... I've got to get going. I'm heading home for the evening. It was nice meeting you." He said, knowing that he had to get back home sooner rather than later, to avoid his family panicking or thinking that something bad had happened.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:39 am

|Lexi|

Tags: Ezra
Junior
Bi-sexual|

Lexi smiled, knowing that Ezra can be a good friend. "I will look out next time" she said with a raised eyebrow "Nature can be distracting in a bad way". She then nodded "Yes! It was nice to meet you too" She replied back, extending out a hand again for him to shake. "I will see you at the party right?"
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessH » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:49 am

Effie // female // Tags; (anyone open)
Boxes littered her bedroom, left right and center. She needed a break from unpacking, jet lagged and bored Effie needed some time to clear her head. She never really seemed to be the type of person to be concerned with things, well at least she never let it show. But things had happened. That was undeniable. She had moved half way around the world, and everything was new to her here; and everyone.

Thudding down the stairs and grabbing her jacket to throw over herself, the cold feeling of the door handle had just pricked her in her hand when she heard a voice calling after her. "Where are you going, when will you be back?" She had no time for her stepdad, she never had as she didn't care to make any time for him. "I don't know," was the vague answer she left with, trying to use as little words as possible on him.

Everything was different here, the accents, the people, even the weather. Effie was determined to find something or someone to amuse herself with...
Last edited by PrincessH on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PrincessH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:01 am

Ezra Price
17|Male|Bisexual
"Alright then." Ezra smiled warmly again, then he reached out to shake Lexi's hand again. He shook his head slightly, though, in response to her question. "No, I don't think so. It's just not my scene... and I can't really do anything besides sit around on the sidelines anyway, so..." he trailed off, shrugging slightly.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lameloserlexi » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:29 am

AL
August Lantz || Sophomore || 17 || Female || Bisexual || Tags: Working at Library, Aaron

Al quickly shook her head. "Ah! No, I'm fine, my shift is actually almost over.." She said, offering a semi-awkward smile. Then, a quick thought popped into her head. "Hey, uh... There's a party today. If you want, I can drive you there. My car's parked out front." She asked, her face burning red. 'Did I just ask him out..?'

Sorry for my slight absence, I was getting back into the swing of things at school!))
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:49 pm

(Ugh! School! It's coming back for me in a few weeks :( )

|Lexi|

Tags: Ezra + Open
Junior
Bi-sexual|

Lexi nodded, making stern humming noise to show she was listening. She returned the warm smile back to him,
letting go of his hand. "It must be hard..." she stated "Well, That's one way to end a conversation. H-have fun? With whatever people in wheelchairs do" She teased and patted his shoulder. She began to walk "I hope we talk again!" she called out to him.

|Aaron|

|Location: Library, Studying
Tags: Open - (August Lantz)
Freshman
Heterosexual|

He blinked in surprise after listening to her. 'did Al just ask me out?' he thought to himself. He then saw her cheeks turn red. He smirked and took her hands in his, looking in her eyes. Again, not knowing people personal space is starting to come back to haunt him. "I would love to" he told her enthusiastically.
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me