Lone Star U: Spring Term

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Tags: Ariana Moon
He nodded. Then, turning to face her, gave her a handsome smile. “Can I see some?” He asked slyly “I’m sure they’re beautiful!” He leaned over closer to her trying to sneak a peak at her phone. All he saw was a picture of some trees and the rest were too small to make out. He frowned, trying to tap on some to make them bigger.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Tags: Open
She nodded a goodbye as Blake branches off into his building. She still had about a 2 minute walk to get to her set of class rooms so she focused on the birdsong. Texas was a beautiful state to be when you were an astronomer student. You could still see the moon and, if you got far enough from the city, the night sky was speckled full of glittering stars. She sighed. Oh how Stella wished she was back home. There, the stars needed no invitation; no coaxing to come out. As soon as the sun set, billions of the flickering beauties shone down on you, showing off their brightness. Soon, she reached her class. “Great.” She muttered to herself “A class that I’ve taken three times now.” She grudgingly walked in the doors, passing a group of chatty freshmen and sitting down in the top right corner, well tucked away from the teacher’s prying eyes. As the lecture started, the professor asked how to identify Orion’s Belt. Stella rolled her eyes and thumped her chin into her palms. She rubbed her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. It was so cozy and warm in the classroom that Stella started to drift off. She closed her eyes, still keenly listening so that she wouldn’t be caught off-guard if called on.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
Jade worked and worked. ‘Let’s see.’ She thought ‘That’s opal. Bloodstone. Quartz. Peridot. Hmm...oh! Topaz!’ She quickly scribbled down her final few answers before proudly strutting over to the professor. As she walked by, the faces of her classmates turned to look at her, surprise and envy on their faces. ‘Heh. Maybe if you payed more attention in class, you would have finished quicker.’ She thought, sneering at them in her mind. When the professor excused her, Jade exited the class. That was it for the day. She had the early classes on Tuesdays. She purred her lips, pondering what to do. She bit the inside of her cheek. Her phone vibrated and she checked it. It was a tweet. “A party?” She whispered to herself “I wonder who is going to be there.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: Connor Knight

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. "I don't know. They aren't finished yet. I have to go home and edit them." She told him. She watched as he started looking and touching her phone. She laughed at him and pulled it away and hid the screen. "Maybe I'll show them to you after they are done." She said. Her phone buzzed him her hands. It was a Twitter notification from Jeremy. It wasn't to her directly. She opened it up and read it. She shut off her phone again and looked at him. "I have to start heading to class." She told him. She stood up and bit her lip a bit. "I didn't get your name." She looked at him with a small smile on her lips.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
“You promise?” He asked slowly, his voice full of playfulness. He felt his phone go off but decided to wait to check it. He stood. “Connor.” He said, extending a hand. “I have this period off...if you don’t mind, I’d love to walk ya to class.” He offered. He let himself down immediately, knowing she would turn him down. He shook her hand and waited for a response anyways. Because he didn’t know when to quit.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
She nodded a goodbye as Blake branches off into his building. She still had about a 2 minute walk to get to her set of class rooms so she focused on the birdsong. Texas was a beautiful state to be when you were an astronomer student. You could still see the moon and, if you got far enough from the city, the night sky was speckled full of glittering stars. She sighed. Oh how Stella wished she was back home. There, the stars needed no invitation; no coaxing to come out. As soon as the sun set, billions of the flickering beauties shone down on you, showing off their brightness. Soon, she reached her class. “Great.” She muttered to herself “A class that I’ve taken three times now.” She grudgingly walked in the doors, passing a group of chatty freshmen and sitting down in the top right corner, well tucked away from the teacher’s prying eyes. As the lecture started, the professor asked how to identify Orion’s Belt. Stella rolled her eyes and thumped her chin into her palms. She rubbed her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. It was so cozy and warm in the classroom that Stella started to drift off. She closed her eyes, still keenly listening so that she wouldn’t be caught off-guard if called on.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
Jade worked and worked. ‘Let’s see.’ She thought ‘That’s opal. Bloodstone. Quartz. Peridot. Hmm...oh! Topaz!’ She quickly scribbled down her final few answers before proudly strutting over to the professor. As she walked by, the faces of her classmates turned to look at her, surprise and envy on their faces. ‘Heh. Maybe if you payed more attention in class, you would have finished quicker.’ She thought, sneering at them in her mind. When the professor excused her, Jade exited the class. That was it for the day. She had the early classes on Tuesdays. She purred her lips, pondering what to do. She bit the inside of her cheek. Her phone vibrated and she checked it. It was a tweet. “A party?” She whispered to herself “I wonder who is going to be there.”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:29 am

~Keith~Tags: N/A (Open)

Class was some of the usual basics about fish anatomy and behavior, stuff that he already knew but had to do anyway because the school said so. His mind was wandering but he kept a vague focus on what the professor was rambling on about. As dedicated as he was when you know the stuff it gets a bit boring hearing it five thousand times. Where was the stuff he didn't know? Something he could learn and get eager about?

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: Connor Knight

Ariana nodded at his question. "Promise." She said. She shook his hand and bit her lip. "Nice to meet you Connor." She said. She didn't give him her name, not yet. She turned toward the path and looked at him. She heard what he asked and smirked. "I would like that." she told him and started walking. "So, what's your major?" She asked him. She held her camera in her hands and started snapping pictures of different things as she walked with him to her class.

ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:50 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
The thought of asking her name completely ran away from his mind. He smiled and started walking in the direction that she motioned. “Zoology.” He answered proudly “I’m a sophomore but I’ve already learned a lot.” Connor turned to her, then looked at her camera. “Photography, I assume?” He commented, slipping his thumbs between his shoulder and backpack strings.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Stella was jerked from her sleep when her phone went off. The loud dingong noise sliced through the lecture that was being told. She quickly silenced it and looked up, clenching her jaw. The stare from the professor was one to make your blood go cold. Stella mouthed a Sorry then waited a few moments before angrily checking the alert. ‘A party?’ She thought, surprised. Doubt coursed through her at the idea. She wasn’t really the partying type. ‘I should go.’ She told herself ‘I might meet some new people. They could hate you. It could be fun. It could go horribly wrong, you’re not going. I’m going.’ She felt confident and wanted to go. She watched the clock, counting the minutes left in the class she had taken for 3 years.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Philip Keys
Cis Male - 21 - Senior - Homosexual - Lives off campus - Veterinary Medicine - Crush: Hmm.. - Tags: Open

Philip nodded and smiled as he looked at the paper that she had given him. "Thank you, and I hope so too!" He called after her as she walked to her 3rd period. He began walking in the other direction, placing his headphones back on and pressing play on his playlist. His day was pretty much free until his night class. He never understood why they had placed his classes so far apart this semester, yeah, this was his last and yeah, he only had 2 more classes that he needed to pass but still, an early morning class and a late night class? Really? He's the type of person that likes to get things over with all at once, not drag things out. He stopped having his little internal rant as soon as it started, clearing his mind and focusing back on the song that was playing. He smiled as he noticed that it was 'Famous Last Words' by My Chemical Romance. He had a tattoo of the lyrics 'So many bright lights that cast a shadow' in between his right hip and underarm from this song and it always made him happy to hear it. He smiled and to other people he must look kind of strange because he was practically skipping while listening to the song.
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:04 pm

Lorena Tyler | 20 | Major: Computer Sciences | Tags; Open | Blake?
Lorena felt her phone buzz in her pocket as the professor continued his lecture on what he expected from them in the class. She wanted nothing more than for him to just shut his mouth so she could do some real classroom work. After all, that is what she came here to do in the first place. That's what college was for, right? She pulled her phone out of her pocet to see a tweet from Jeremy, another student who came to Lone Star. She added everybody who came here, just so that she could keep up with what was going on around her. It was from Twitter. Jeremy was having a party? 'Interesting,' she thought, tucking it away so that the professor wouldn't notice what she was doing. Her train of thought circled around to the boy sitting next to her again. He looked familiar from somwehere, she just couldn't figure out where... No! She knew exactly where. It was from his social media profiles where she knew him from.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:55 am

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

It hadn't occurred to him that the girl who had walked in late that morning was a girl whose DM's he tried to slide in during his freshman year. It was so long ago, and he had been in a few relationships since then, but it was all a blur to him. Knowing Blake though, said DM's were probably not even deleted, but just sitting deep down in his inbox. Whatever the case may be, he was more focused on what the professor had to say that morning. Of course though, he knew today would be the only easy day of term, so he pulled his own phone out and opened Twitter. Refreshing his feed, one of the first tweets he saw came from Jeremy, saying something about a party that he was hosting that weekend. Blake smirked at himself when he read the tweet, knowing his roommate made plans without input from him or Malik, but he also didn't mind a party either.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

Pretty soon, Jeremy had his tablet set up on its case like a mini-laptop, which was a relief to him. His Twitter started getting more and more hits while the professor was going on with the syllabus. Most of his mentions were of the "I'm down" variety, but he also knew his party couldn't be Project X-level. It could also be an outreach to look for a new roommate, which was lowkey still in the back of his mind. Of course, his DM's were also opened, seeing a few people had actually reached out to him this way, asking for party details as well. Backing out of Twitter, he opened up Facebook and looked down the feed, seeing much of the same thing there that he saw on Instagram, which was a plethora of fellow college students, both who do and don't attend Lone Star, posting their first day of term pics. He liked a couple of them, which were obviously good-looking ladies to him.

JrBoy903 wrote:
Malik Thompson, 21 years old
Senior, Journalism
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: MalikDaSneak6
Twitter: @malikpick6
IG: @likdasneak6
SC: SneakPick6

For some reason, Malik felt like he was bumped in the hall on his way to class. He just shrugged it off while sitting in class. However, he wondered who did it, but thought it best to just focus on the class at hand. His class was about to start and he looked at a few stories on Snapchat. It looked like there were several others who were also starting their term that morning. Several back-to-school pics popped up in his stories and he knew he'd be posting something from himself sooner rather than later. The professor then walked in and Malik silenced his phone and set it down on the desk in front of him.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:44 pm

Ariana walked next to him. She didn't have an expression on her face as she listened to him answer. "That's pretty cool." She said. She let go of her camera and let just hang around her neck. Stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets she nodded. "Yep, photography and traffic design." She told him. She watched the ground as they walked. They finally reached her class. "Well, here I am." She started. "Thanks got walking me. I'll see you around." She gave him a small wave goodbye and headed into class. She took off her camera and went to find a seat. Just in too. The professor just started talking after she sat down.

ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me