Lone Star U: Spring Term

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Lone Star U: Spring Term

Postby .sinister » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:17 pm

Finally making my first post)
ღ Jessica ღ 21 ღ Femaleღ Nutrition Majorღ Freeღ Walking to classღ
Jessica mumbled under her breath as she walked into her class thinking she was late at the moment. Sliding into the closest open seat which happened to be next to blake. "How late am I? She asked him quietly her hair thrown up into a messy bun wearing yoga pants and an over sized hoodie. Pulling out her notebook she laid it on the desk neatly sitting her pink pen next to it.

My Horse>Your Horse
I am a rider. I get thrown, I get bit, I get kicked, but I will never stop riding because it is more than a sport it is a way of life.
.sinister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

They finally arrived at Blake's first class of the day with a few minutes to spare, and he turned to Stella. I guess I'll see you around or something, he told her before walking into the classroom. From the looks of it, it appeared that about half the class had already shown up when he arrived. Blake decided to take a seat in a spot that was somewhat away from the professor's computer stand. It was also in the front row, which meant he'd be among the first to leave class. He set his things out on the table in front of him that he'd need for class, although in reality, he wouldn't really need to take notes that day, as the professor would only really be going over the syllabus. While getting himself set up, he looked over and saw a much smaller girl sit next to him, then heard her ask a question. Pulling out his phone and looking down at it, he smirked. Yeah, he told her in a teasing manner. He was known to do that to people.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

While making his way to his next class, a thought crossed Jeremy's mind. They had a 4-bedroom house off-campus, but there were only 3 of them. He figured one more roommate could really help them out with bills and such, even if he planned to leave in the next few months. It was then that he'd put word out that they'd be looking for a new roommate. Knowing Blake and Malik, they'd have no problem with it either. The idea would be put to action, however, after his third and final class of the day. At that moment, Jeremy's first class of the day came into view, so he walked in through the door. Finding a seat along the front row, he chose the one closest to the door, setting his tablet on the table in front of him, since he hadn't printed out the syllabus beforehand. It'd be then that he'd find out if his professor was okay with electronics in class or not, since he knew several professors were old-school about it and didn't allow them.

Malik Thompson, 21 years old
Senior, Journalism
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: MalikDaSneak6
Twitter: @malikpick6
IG: @likdasneak6
SC: SneakPick6

Malik made his way into his 9:30 class and saw it only had a few people in it already. He then saw his favorite seat in the room, which was situated close to the door, but also in the front row, making for the quickest exit he could get. Knowing it was syllabus day, he hadn't even bothered to bring his things to class that morning. He waited on the rest of the class to show up and passed the time by scrolling on Instagram.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sinister » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:03 pm

Jessica⁂21⁂Single⁂

Jessica glanced at the tall boy next to her rolling her eyes at him. Checking her phone seeing the time she cursed lightly under her breath " My alarm went off early" She said with a light laugh laughing at herself. looking back over at him figuring now was a good as time as any to make friends since she had none here. "I'm Jessica" she said to him doodling a small flower on her notebook.

My Horse>Your Horse
I am a rider. I get thrown, I get bit, I get kicked, but I will never stop riding because it is more than a sport it is a way of life.
.sinister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Tags: Ariana Moon
The sophomore looked at the posted announcements in the courtyard. He groaned when he saw a paper that said his first class had been cancelled due to the professor having her baby. He slapped his hand against his forehead, running it over his forehead and through his hair. Having nothing to do, he wandered around campus. His next class was at noon so he had a crap ton of time to kill. He slowly walked down a path that was known for its privacy. The view was beautiful, a field of trees surrounding him on either side. Soon, he reached the end appeared back out to the courtyard. He looked around and saw a girl sitting on the bench nearest to him taking photos. “Anything interesting?” He asked “Photo wise, I mean.”

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
Tags: Open
She nodded a goodbye as Blake branches off into his building. She still had about a 2 minute walk to get to her set of class rooms so she focused on the birdsong. Texas was a beautiful state to be when you were an astronomer student. You could still see the moon and, if you got far enough from the city, the night sky was speckled full of glittering stars. She sighed. Oh how Stella wished she was back home. There, the stars needed no invitation; no coaxing to come out. As soon as the sun set, billions of the flickering beauties shone down on you, showing off their brightness. Soon, she reached her class. “Great.” She muttered to herself “A class that I’ve taken three times now.” She grudgingly walked in the doors, passing a group of chatty freshmen and sitting down in the top right corner, well tucked away from the teacher’s prying eyes. As the lecture started, the professor asked how to identify Orion’s Belt. Stella rolled her eyes and thumped her chin into her palms. She rubbed her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. It was so cozy and warm in the classroom that Stella started to drift off. She closed her eyes, still keenly listening so that she wouldn’t be caught off-guard if called on.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
The sound of the bell split through the air and Jade rushed out the door. She walked swiftly down the halls, not pausing for anyone that was in her way. The girl had her favorite class next. It was aaaalll about identifying and grading gems. Excitement stirred in her heart. She bumped into someone and murmured a Sorry before carrying on. She had trouble keeping a smile off of her face as she entered the room. She picked a seat in the second row closest to the board. Lab equipment was layed out on tables in front of her, gleaming in the synthetic light that filled the classroom. It only took a few minutes for the class to fill, since this was a seniors-only class and once it did, Jade was practically shaking with anticipation. The professor walked in, her white lab coat almost blinding the class. Some boys were whispering behind her as the professor listed the procedure of the class’ schedule but Jade still listened and understood with intent ears. Finally, they were set lose to do their paper, Jade picking the set of gemstones and crystals closest to the corner. She plugged in her earbuds and got to work.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: Connor Knight

Ariana kept flipping between her phone and her camera. Taking pictures on the camera and checking the time on her phone. She stood up from where she sat and crouched down to take more pictures. There wasn't anything to interesting to take pictures of though. She had snapped a few of the benches and the trees. There was the occasional crisp wind that blew. It was to cold for the animals this time of month, so she couldn't take any pictures of them.

After about ten minute of sitting on the bench and looking through the camera for a good shot, she heard a voice. A mans voice. She turned to him and shook her head. "Not really. There isn't to much to take pictures of this time of month." She scooted over on the bench since she was sitting right in the middle. She figured he would want to sit too.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:35 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
Connor grunted as he sat on the bench beside her, placing his bag between his legs. “No I suppose not.” He sighed, leaning forward so that his elbows rested on his knees and he could fold his hands. He swayed his legs slightly and looked around, squinting his eyes at the intensifying sunlight. “Still beautiful, though.” He admitted. It was true. He loved living here. Unlike his bland home town, this place had some scenery. “So is that, like, for a class or for fun?” He asked, referencing the camera and photos on her phone.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior
She nodded a goodbye as Blake branches off into his building. She still had about a 2 minute walk to get to her set of class rooms so she focused on the birdsong. Texas was a beautiful state to be when you were an astronomer student. You could still see the moon and, if you got far enough from the city, the night sky was speckled full of glittering stars. She sighed. Oh how Stella wished she was back home. There, the stars needed no invitation; no coaxing to come out. As soon as the sun set, billions of the flickering beauties shone down on you, showing off their brightness. Soon, she reached her class. “Great.” She muttered to herself “A class that I’ve taken three times now.” She grudgingly walked in the doors, passing a group of chatty freshmen and sitting down in the top right corner, well tucked away from the teacher’s prying eyes. As the lecture started, the professor asked how to identify Orion’s Belt. Stella rolled her eyes and thumped her chin into her palms. She rubbed her eyes and pulled her sweatshirt sleeves over her hands. It was so cozy and warm in the classroom that Stella started to drift off. She closed her eyes, still keenly listening so that she wouldn’t be caught off-guard if called on.

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
The sound of the bell split through the air and Jade rushed out the door. She walked swiftly down the halls, not pausing for anyone that was in her way. The girl had her favorite class next. It was aaaalll about identifying and grading gems. Excitement stirred in her heart. She bumped into someone and murmured a Sorry before carrying on. She had trouble keeping a smile off of her face as she entered the room. She picked a seat in the second row closest to the board. Lab equipment was layed out on tables in front of her, gleaming in the synthetic light that filled the classroom. It only took a few minutes for the class to fill, since this was a seniors-only class and once it did, Jade was practically shaking with anticipation. The professor walked in, her white lab coat almost blinding the class. Some boys were whispering behind her as the professor listed the procedure of the class’ schedule but Jade still listened and understood with intent ears. Finally, they were set lose to do their paper, Jade picking the set of gemstones and crystals closest to the corner. She plugged in her earbuds and got to work.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Lorena Tyler | Computer Sciences | Tags; Open | Blake?
Lorena walked into her class just in time, taking the last open seat next to a boy with a short-cropped haircut. She wasn't sure of his name, but that was mostly due to the fact that she hadn't really talked to anyone on campus yet, as she was fairly new to Lone Star University. She set her bag next to her feet, staring forward at the professor, who was sorting papers at their desk. She could hear the boy and a girl next to him talking in hushed voices, most likely so they weren't heard by the professor, but she wasn't sure what about. Although, she didn't quite find interest in figuring it out, either. She shifted in her seat, uncomfortable with the silence, hoping class wouldn't be too boring today.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theawesomeepicgirl » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:48 pm

Ariana Moon | 20 | Female; Straight | Major: Photography and Graphic design | Tagged: Connor Knight

Ariana smirked as she watched him for a moment. She didn't want to be creepy and stare at him. He was cute, that was for sure. She looked down at her camera in her hands and slightly bit her lower lip. She was a bit nervous. She hardly ever talked to anyone. Making friends wasn't exactly her strong suit. She looked over at him after he asked her question. "It's for both. I've always loved taking pictures. So I decided to come to college for it." She told him. From a young age she loved taking photos. She always thought of it as capturing a moment in time. She looked at her phone, seeing she only had a few minutes before having to leave for class. She didn't want to say anything about it though.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

theawesomeepicgirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:59 pm

Connor Knight
Male
Zoology Major
Sophomore
He nodded. Then, turning to face her, gave her a handsome smile. “Can I see some?” He asked slyly “I’m sure they’re beautiful!” He leaned over closer to her trying to sneak a peak at her phone. All he saw was a picture of some trees and the rest were too small to make out. He frowned, trying to tap on some to make them bigger.

Stella Logan-Price
Female
Astronomy Major
Junior

Jade Montgomery
Female
Gemology Major
Senior
Jade worked and worked. ‘Let’s see.’ She thought ‘That’s opal. Bloodstone. Quartz. Peridot. Hmm...oh! Topaz!’ She quickly scribbled down her final few answers before proudly strutting over to the professor. As she walked by, the faces of her classmates turned to look at her, surprise and envy on their faces. ‘Heh. Maybe if you payed more attention in class, you would have finished quicker.’ She thought, sneering at them in her mind. When the professor excused her, Jade exited the class. That was it for the day. She had the early classes on Mondays. She purred her lips, pondering what to do. She bit the inside of her cheek. Her gaze caught a flyer on the wall. She walked over to it and read it slowly. “A party?” She whispered to herself “I wonder who is going to be there.”
Last edited by inky. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:02 pm

Blake Rose, 20 years old
Junior, Sport psychology
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: ARoseNamedBlake
Twitter: @ARoseNamedBlake
IG: @arosenamedblake
SC: arosenamedblake

Blake heard what the girl had to say to him and nodded while adding a small laugh along with it. Blake's the name, he replied as the professor walked in. He had the syllabus set out in front of him, ready to be reviewed. Of course, he hadn't even looked at it, only knowing that it existed because he got an email the night before, letting him know some of his materials were ready to be printed out for term. This was all he had printed out, knowing he'd get to start on actual classwork by the next week. He then looked over and saw another girl had joined them in class. He knew she looked familiar, but he couldn't remember from where, but he figured he'd find out sooner rather than later. Class began when the professor cleared his throat and introduced himself to everyone and everyone went silent to hear him talking about who he was, what he expected, and how the class would go.

Jeremy Hawkins, 19 years old
Sophomore, Physical therapy
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: JHawkins20
Twitter: @J_Hawkins20
IG: @jhawkins_20
SC: J.Hawkins20

Once the professor walked in, he started to put his tablet away, but he was stopped, thinking he was about to be made an example of. However, once everyone else walked in, class was started. One of the first things the professor talked about was how he'd allow cell phones, tablets, and laptops in class. The reasoning being, they could choose to take notes over the materials on their devices, or they could be distracted by social media or any game they'd be playing. Everyone's an adult, they can make their own decisions, which included their grade in the class. Jeremy got a little distracted a few moments later, and while he made it look like he was going over the syllabus pulled up on his tablet, he opened Twitter instead. He typed out a tweet:

Jeremy Hawkins @J_Hawkins20
Party at my place this weekend! DM me for more details.

Malik Thompson, 21 years old
Senior, Journalism
Lives off-campus
Heterosexual, Single
FB: MalikDaSneak6
Twitter: @malikpick6
IG: @likdasneak6
SC: SneakPick6

For some reason, Malik felt like he was bumped in the hall on his way to class. He just shrugged it off while sitting in class. However, he wondered who did it, but thought it best to just focus on the class at hand. His class was about to start and he looked at a few stories on Snapchat. It looked like there were several others who were also starting their term that morning. Several back-to-school pics popped up in his stories and he knew he'd be posting something from himself sooner rather than later. The professor then walked in and Malik silenced his phone and set it down on the desk in front of him.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me