Summer Never Ends ~ Open / Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Never Ends ~ Open / Accepting

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:11 pm

Last edited by Cats&Cucumbers on Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Rachel rolled out of bed and rubbed her eyes, craving the rush of caffeine since she was pretty addicted to it due to drinking it for school. She let out a small yawn as she stood up, stretching her arms. She walked to the bathroom and began to wash her face so she could apply her makeup. Water dripped down her chin onto the floor as she grabbed a tower and slowly dabbed her face dry, this was the worst part about her morning routine.

Rachel applied her usual makeup and brushed her hair, pushing the left strands behind her ear and put her usual feather earring in,
    grooming it as she fixed her hair. As for clothes, Rachel put on some blue denim shorts and a black t-shirt. Rachel's dragon calf tattoo clearly showed, and it was a new tattoo so she decided to wrap a bandage around it so that the sun wouldn't fade it. She grabbed her wallet and made her way out towards the coffee shop, dreaming about the coffee she was about to order.
Last edited by Rachel Amber on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violetvalentine » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:33 pm

Ariana Black
18||Female||Bisexual
Tags: Open
Ariana tapped her fingers in the sand as she contemplated the next line. She found poetry to be a far healthier means of expression than cutting, and despite some of the strange looks she received for wearing a long sleeve shirt and leggings there, the beach was the perfect place to write. She loved watching the waves and feeling the warm sand through her clothing. It brought her some measure of peace. Until of course people walked by, breaking the tranquil spell. She looked up from her old tattered notebook for a split second, but in that short amount of time accidentally made eye contact with someone. Ariana tugged on her sleeves, anxious as she quickly looked away and back at the words on the page in front of her.
violetvalentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:37 pm

mickey sinclair | male | 19 | on the beach | tags: naomi
      mickey hadn't been expecting her to get him first. his eyes widened as he was suddenly on the ground, the hot sand surrounding him. he looked up at her, frowning slightly. "how did you do that? that's not fair." he grumbled, but he didn't try getting away. instead, he closed his eyes, pretending he was going to sleep, although now that he was laying down he realized he was kind of tired. "i'm sure i could, but i think i'd rather take a nap." he shrugged underneath her weight, opening one eye.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angered Kitty » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:50 pm

N A O M I

Female // 19 // Location; Beach // Tagged; Mickey

Looking down at him she couldn't resist, even if he was teasing her she gently kissed his forehead and giggled. "Okay sleeping beauty." She said getting up off of him and laying next to him. "I've pulled a few all nighters anyway." She rested her head on his shoulder and stared up at the sky awaiting his reaction.
ᴍʏ ᴅɪgᴛɪᴀʟ ᴀʀᴛ sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:08 pm

x
    !!!!!kala beaulieu, ⋄ nineteen, ⋄ location; coffee shop, ⋄ tags; jerome

!!!!!!!peeking down at her own feet, kala copied the young mans movements.
    this ultimately meant that she was a little nervous which was abnormal for the
    extroverted girl as she was fond of meeting new people. she then placed her
    free hand in the pocket of her shorts, tightly holding both her coffee and the
    single doughnut that was inside the now slightly crumbled baggy between her
    fingers. kala gazed back up at the unknown boy as her feet weren't really all
    that interesting and grinned once more at his response, "you're correct!" she
    answered, "chocolate face is just my stage name" kala added jokingly, still
    continuing on with the lame persona she made for herself. the anonymous
    boy finally claimed the name jerome and stuck out the hand from his jeans
    pocket to make their greeting official. before doing the same, kala brushed
    a piece of her brunette hair away from her vision and behind her pierced ear,
    she then held out her hand, too, grasping jerome's and shaking it confidently.
    grinning once more, "it's a pleasure to meet you, too, jerome" kala assured, it
    was actually quite nice meeting someone new around here as kala just recently
    moved to the area and had made a few friends since then. kala was originally
    from seattle, washington and only moved here for college but to be frank, she
    terribly missed being home with her old friends and family. kala's expressive face
    once had a shy yet charming smile but altered when she questioned jerome again,
    "so, what are you doing around here?" her eyes which were previously focused onto
    the young man, now pointed towards the coffee shop. kala shortly realized her inquiry
    was quite foolish, considering the fact that he was most likely here for some, well, coffee.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachel Amber » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:20 pm

When Rachel arrived at the coffee shop, she quickly glanced at the menu of specialty drinks for the day since she was tired of her usual mocha. When she noticed the caramel macchiato, she instantly knew that's what she wanted to order. She waited in line patiently as the customer in front of her had their drinks made. She wondered if she could fit in here as well as she did at school, and she also wondered what the other kids were doing. Rachel was never one to be shy, that was her problem. She nearly always found her way into other's conversations, which wasn't exactly a positive trait.

She was nearly daydreaming as the cashier snapped her out of her trance. "Oh, I'm sorry." She stepped forward and placed her order, looking out the window as the ocean was visible from a distance through the window. She grabbed her drink and headed out the door, wondering if there was anyone she could talk to and befriend.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:36 am

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ever.
He noted her reaction, and hoped that he hadn't upset her too much. He, personally, didn't mind educating others about British accents, especially as only one was overly-romanticised and depicted in most American media. In an attempt to further lighten the situation - and to hopefully amuse Ever - he said, "The more you know!" changing his accent to the RP accent that he'd been taught. Yep, he still had it down. It helped that whenever he did go to visit his parents - and they had other visitors that were deemed important - he had to put that accent on as well.
KJ laughed again, seeing how Ever had very quickly brightened up at the mention of jetskiing. "Oh yeah!" He replied, just as eagerly, but he didn't tone it down - his accent returning to its usual one. "Have you been before?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, curiously. It wasn't often that he met anyone that was interested in jetskiing or any of those kind of water-based activities or extreme sports. Thinking of, his mind went on a slight tangent, as he wondered how soon he'd be able to book a skydiving session. He'd been once before, and he had loved it - though that was probably not a surprise to anyone who knew him. KJ nodded, "There sure is! You'd probably be surprised what you might find, if you spent long enough looking around. I'm sure there's even more hidden gems in the town that even I've not found yet." He then looked rather amused, and was unable to help the smile he had when he quickly clarified, "Oh, I didn't mean right this second. I'd have to go home and get my wetsuit first - I'd rather not get these clothes soaked. But I can definitely show you where it is now, if you're interested in going sometime. We'll be going over there." he gestured off in a vague direction, and kept walking.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:59 am

Karrie LaVelle
Female
Age 19
Currently: Near her house
Tags: Open
    Karrie speed walked back to where her flipflops sat in the sand. She slipped back into them, her feet still covered in sand. Ignoring it the best she could, she headed back to her house. Luckily, it wasn't too far from the beach. Though she didn't care much about her family, she still appreciated the wealth they had. They weren't billionaires but they had enough money to enjoy the finer things in life. Such as a house that overlooked the beach. Once reaching the front door, she quietly entered in, hoping not to grab anyone's attention. It seemed as though everyone was downstairs. Tiptoeing around the house, she hurried to the bathroom to clean off her feet before she tracked it all through the house. After cleaning herself up,
    Karrie made her way into her bedroom. She grabbed her bag off of her bed and stuffed everything she needed inside of it. There now I can enjoy the water. Without wasting time, she left the house and started heading back to the beach.

Parker Colton
Male
Age 19
Currently: Near Janai's car
Tags: Janai
    Parker nodded his head at Janai. A wide smile rested on his face as he watched the girl make her way into the building. His attention turned back to the steering wheel. "Now what should I do?" He sat quickly for a few moments, observing the busy town. Once some time had passed, he decided to get out of the vehicle and walk around. He wasn't sure exactly how long it would be before Janai returned so he might as well find something to do. A nearby clothing store caught his eye. Parker walked up to the window, leaning forward to get a good look inside. They seemed to have some nice looking clothes. Probably expensive... A grim look overshadowed his face.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Last edited by Cats&Cucumbers on Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me