Summer Never Ends ~ Open / Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Summer Never Ends ~ Open / Accepting

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:54 pm

KJ Davenport
21|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Ever.
KJ raised an eyebrow slightly, at Ever's expressions, then he nodded eagerly. "Alright, I can definitely do a Saturday - unless something more exciting comes up, which I doubt." He took his phone out, and scrolled through the calendar app, as if to check his own schedule - which was, for him, mostly clear. "Does the Saturday three weeks from now sound good? Think carefully - I'm only going to warn you once more that you can't back out if you say yes." He asked, grinning hopefully, figuring that he already knew the answer anyway, as he'd already written it into the phone calendar as an upcoming event. Then, he asked, looking quite curious, "You work at a barn?" He was briefly distracted by one of the owners greeting him, and KJ waved in response and told them that he was just quickly visiting - but he'd probably, most likely, be back later.
Once he returned his focus towards Ever, he nodded slightly. "Yeah... it is, isn't it? I love meeting new people, even if I don't see them again. And I always make sure to throw in as many recommendations as I can for them - the amount of people who plan on just sitting on the beach and touring the promenade and beachfront is astonishing." KJ said, speaking at a fairly fast pace - but he articulated his words well, so that he could at least be understood. Then, he shrugged slightly, as if he didn't really know himself, but then he answered, "Well, I guess it's because I come in here so often. Even if I'm not renting jetskis. I first discovered them in my very first week of college, while I was exploring the town."
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sonya; » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:18 pm

jer watched kala with a grin as her own expression lightened up even more. he was glad he could make her happy for the moment. he tucked one hand back into his jean pocket and let the other arm find its way to the back of his head, his arm flexed lightly as he moved, his fingers played with the hair at the base of his neck before finding the clasp to his necklace. feeling that it was still there he let out a small sigh of relief before dropping his arm back towards his side as the girl before him still continued to ponder of where to go. when her eyes reached his own once more he smiled, clinging onto every word that spilled from her mouth. with a little huff he put on his fake pout face. jer looked at the ground and kicked at a small rock that was in front of his foot. ”the arcade? man... it’s been a while since I’ve been to one of those...” he stated, almost as if he was disappointed in what she had picked out. once he looked back up at her to see the look on her face he switched from a pout to an amused grin, a devilish sparkle in his green eyes. ”I bet that I could beat you at a game of Pac-Man...?” jer worked out the words slowly, blinking a few times as he did so, hoping for a good reaction. it had been a while since he had hung out with any of his close girl friends. you know, friends that are girls... not actual girlfriends. a little part of him hoped this could be a start to a good relationship, whatever relationship it leads too that is.

olivia let out a chuckle and look at nathan as his sister asked a pretty witty question. she decided to play along. ”well, I wasn’t going to say anything about that but... it was a pretty decent lump sum of cash. plus, he seemed.. hmm, ok I guess.” livi stated with a devious smile as she looked back at lana, shifting her weight slightly from one leg to the other.
sonya;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:50 am

══════════════
Andrea Holtz
19 | Female | Bisexual
Tagged: N/A

══════════════

Andy pushed the door to the coffee shop open inhaling the smell of fresh coffee beans and warm pastries. She was stoked this place was finally open. She trotted up to the counter ordering a mocha frappuccino and a chocolate chip cookie which she munched on as they finished her drink. She gazed around the cafe observing the people silently hoping to find a good drawing subject but no such luck. She grabbed the finished drink from the counter and claimed a table outside shaded by a blue and white umbrella. Setting the magical coffee down she pulled out her sketch pad and began to draw her surroundings.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

══════════════
Liam Holtz
21 | Male | Aromantic
Tagged: Jules

══════════════

Liam watched as the Akita grabbed the toy taking a moment to hop around and enjoy the shrill squeaks it before turning back. Bear tried to stop unsuccessfully instead crashing face first into the sand with a happy bark he stuck his sand covered nose in Liam's face practically grinning. Suddenly he whipped his head around eyes lighting up with glee. Liam turned to see one other person in the area a diminutive figure wrapped in a hoodie Liam couldn't see their face. Suddenly with no warning, Bear shot off towards the hooded person Liam swore a little under his breath before pulling his body up off the ground and following after the dog. Hoping he might slow down before reaching his target.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:59 am

Jaylin Matthews, 21, male
Straight, single, no crush
FB: ThatBoyJaylinM
Twitter: @JLeezy14
IG: @jay_matta14
SC: JaylinM14

An hour had passed and the guys were ready to begin the rest of their day. Jaylin had his breakfast dishes set in the sink area so he could wash it later (if he even remembered to, that is). Since the day was gonna be a nice, sunny, summer day, he made sure he was dressed appropriately. Deciding on a white sleeveless compression shirt, some relaxed-fit blue jeans, and a pair of gray Jordans, he sat on the couch until the others were ready to go. It didn't take them long, and afterwards, he opened the door and walked out with them, ready to hit the town to see what was going on that day.

Nick Freeman, 19, male
FB: NickAintFree
Twitter: @nickaintfree24
IG: @nickaintfree24
SC: NastyNickNotFree

Nick immediately started getting ready for the rest of the day after finishing his breakfast. The guys all decided to go explore the town, since they were fairly new around there. Of course, it'd only be a few months' stay, but the way they figured it, if they were gonna be there a while, they might as well figure out where everything was. After finishing, he was wearing a pair of khaki cargo shorts, a blue T-shirt with a cartoon character and said "This Is My Party Shirt", and a pair of black Vans. He started heading outside along with the other guys and locked up behind everyone once they made their way outside. After that, they were on their way to town.

Elijah Simmons, 20, male
FB: LijSimz
Twitter: @LijSizzle
IG: @elisizzle
SC: ESizzla

Elijah set his dishes in the sink once he was finished eating and then headed off to get dressed. After he picked something out, he was ready to go, wearing a white T-shirt, a pair of relaxed-fit jeans, and some Converse. The others were also ready to go, and he also had on basketball shorts underneath in case he got too hot. He joined the guys and they all walked out of the house. Once the door was locked up and everything, they headed down the street and made their way towards town.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me