Woodland Soul Equestrian Centre | RP | (O+A)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Woodland Soul Equestrian Centre | RP | (O+A)

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:56 am

[center] kathleen Thornton || kat or kate || 17 years || female || horses;
romeo, candy, dollar || form || tags; susie ||

she looked at the woman, shaking her hand "hello my name is kathleen thornton." then she followed the woman to the lockers. "awesome thank you so much." she looked at the stable numbers to put the horses in. she then walked out to the trailer. she opened up the back of the trailer. kat hooked the lead to dollar first, then backed him out, she tied him to the side while she got candy hooked and tied to the side. she lastly woke up romeo and led him out, she put him in his stall and gave him his food to keep him occupied. then she went out and led both candy and dollar to there stall. dollar got himself so worked up in the trailer that he sweat like he ran a race. kat took off his sheet and shipping boots along with the other ones. she had to lead him to the hose and wash him off. then he got his supper.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solumna » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:39 am

{ Ethan Cross / male / bisexual / crush:none / Blazing Sunrise; Salvation / tags: James Taylor }

That. Was. Just. In. Time.
Ethan stood in the parking area and followed the leaving trailer with his eyes. He just barely managed to get all of his stuff out of the vehicle before the driver had to leave. He stood there, a large backpack, two large bags and a suitcase, large enough so he could hide in it, and watched all the people running around with more or less dozens of horses. Way to many people. It was about time that he found his cabin to hide until everyone would have settled. Not to mention that he would have to share his cabin... Just don't think about it.
He took the key out of his pocket. Ethan grabbed it, after he brought his tack into the tack room. Luckily, everyone was stressed by themselves so they would not have noticed him carrying three saddles at once, and that twice. That could have been embarrassing...
But... He had absolutely no clue where the cabins were. I guess I have to ask someone, but who?
Well, most of the people are in the barn so I go there again and look for someone who seems to know the place.

Thought and done, Ethan walked over to the barn, entered it and, while taking a few steps to the side, looked around. He could see a young man of Indian origin being pushed by his horse, so hard, that it took him a few seconds to regain his balance. That must have hurt... But who is the guy almost running to him? Hm, now he turns around again and walks back to a rather large pile of hay sacks, way more than you would need for your own horses. I guess he is somewhat of a stable hand or something, but that means he must know the place!
Ethan walked straight to the young man and his hay sacks, while he carried all his luggage. "Hi, I guess, you work here. My name's Ethan Cross and I want to find my cabin. It's named 'Running Stream Cabin', could you show me the way, please?" He stopped right in front of him and looked him straight into the eyes.

{[(OOC: I'm sorry for any language mistakes, English is not my mother tongue. Please do not mind them or if they are really harsh or I just missed a certain word (especially regarding horse language), tell me :D)]}
Solumna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:56 am

{ if there is anyone who would like to meet up with my characters, please feel free to shoot me a pm, i'll also start with the horses once their unloaded, not much i can do with them in the trailer c: }

{ graysen }
{ tags; elijah }

As they pulled up the driveway to their new home for both them and their horses, Graysen looked out over the pastures and arenas and then let her eyes fall on the beautiful barn. Much more classy and pretty than anything that they'd ever been in before.
"Hey," she began and turned to speak to her brother, "do you think we'll be the only rodeo brats here? I mean, this looks like a pretty uppity place, not really a place you'd find many of us." She said quietly and looked at her brother. Elijah, who was more concerned with keeping attention on slowly pulling their truck and trailer safely up the driveway, grunted at her and shrugged his shoulders. When Elijah slowed to a stop near the barn and put the truck in park, Graysen jumped out of the truck and walked quickly back to the man door of the trailer. When she swung the door open she was greeted by the friendly, excited nickering of their four horses. "Hey babies,"
She said in a happy high pitched tone. She stepped back to look around for her brother, then when she spotted him she called over, "We should find somebody who knows where to go and what to do."

{ elijah }
{ tags; graysen }

At Graysen's idea to look for help, Elijah gave a quick nod, "Yeah probably," he agreed. He turned to look at the big barn and then gave a nod toward it, "I'd assume that's probably a good place to start looking." Before waiting for a reply from his sister he began walking toward the barn. Hurried footsteps could be heard behind him as his sister jogged to catch up, then her voice right beside him, "Eli," she said more quietly this time, "what if we're the only rodeo people, what if nobody likes us becau-"
He waved his hand at her to silence her. "Would you relax? You're acting like a 4 year old on their first day of kindergarten."
Elijah said in a sort of disgusted voice. He expected more of his sister. They were raised tough, and now suddenly as soon as they're away from a rodeo dominated barn she was acting like a pansy. Once he stepped in the barn, he called down the isle,
"Hello?" Elijah stood and looked around while his sister slowly wandered down the isle, peering into the first stall on the right.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kerrigan Carter-small first entry

Postby icxacruz » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:05 am

Kerrigan Carter|X |19|homo.
--------------------------------------
tired|location:stables|tags:open

Kerrigan was busy grooming Acoti. He moved the comb in circles
around his creme coat. He could see dirt being brought up
even though he groomed his extra well the night before. He brushed
the dirt off and watched it hang in the air, visible in the sunlight
bleaching the stables. Kerrigan gently combed Acoti's mane and
tail, making the stallion as pretty as possible. He cleaned up Acoti's
area and put away the grooming tools. Kerrigan gave his horse
a sugar cube, for being a good boy. Kerrigan leaned on Acoti, he
woken up quite early. He closed his eyes and breathed in the aroma
of the stables.
Last edited by icxacruz on Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
icxacruz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:04 am

Alaska - horses; Scotch And Missy - the barns farrier - tags: open

Alaska sighed as she came out of the cabin and headed to the barn, she sighed, her horses hooves where in need of a trim and shoes once again. She was the barns farrier, she got to her horses stalls and smiled st them. Alaska sighed before taking Missy out and getting her tacked up to start practicing barrels, she had a show coming up again,
      she will also bring Scotch and would need to work him after Missy, Alaska was also gonna do reining again with both of them.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:03 pm

|| ── | F A R A H |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Parking Lot | Horses ;; Ceres and Miles | Tags ;; sort of Damarcus |

Miles tossed his head as they walked into the gigantic barn the inside gave the impression of professionalism and elegance. Riders milled about everywhere in the main aisle all looking a little unsure about where they were supposed to be or busied with belongings and equines. Miles tugged the lead determined to talk to every horse and rider all the way to his stall pushing his large charcoal head into everyone's business despite Farah's best efforts. Each time she apologized for his annoying behavior and continued dragging the tall Akhal-Teke towards the other end till she spotted a familiar name Miles Up Shore Without A Paddle - Miles. Farah smiled as she hurried to shove the overenthusiastic gelding into the large stall before taking off the wraps on his feet and unclipping his headcollar freeing the gelding to explore his new stall.

In the meantime, she needed to grab Ceres the mare was patient but not a saint and would get cranky if left standing in the busy parking lot. However, she also made a mental list of things to grab afterward including feed, tack, and luggage. Farah had nearly forgotten the later as she wasn't just here for one day to do a show this was her home at least for now and the people around her were her new roommates and riding partners. Screw up and you end up stuck with a vengeful person who has the ability to lock you out in other words incentive not to anger anyone. She let these thoughts float about despite better judgment as she walked back into the parking lot spotting the trailer next to hers. A dark-haired man stood outside it with the biggest horse she had ever seen based on height and feathering she knew it had to be a Clydesdale but holy cow that was a big horse 18.2 maybe 19 she wasn't sure. Farah turned her focus back to her own horse as she approached the cluster of trailers were she had parked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| ── | S A O I R S E |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Homosexual | Crush ;; N/A | Location ;; Stable | Horses ;; Flynn and Mori | Tags ;; open |

Saoirse let out a groan of relief as she sunk to her knees laying her head on the cool surface of her ebony tack trunk. Her lungs worked to try and replace the air she had lost running the marathon to grab everything from the equine transport trailer before it left. Fortunately for her hungry pair of mares, she had succeeded in grabbing their feed and tack which she had dragged into the tack room after receiving her key. Feeling like she had been run over by a car Saoirse lifted her head from the tack trunk trying to shrug off her exhaustion as she worked on lifting the rest of her body. She began to move her tack arranging it how she liked before admiring her work. With that finished she turned her attention to the set of buckets by her side she had stolen the plastic feed buckets for Flynn and Mori so she could prepare them breakfast after she brought in the feed.

She carried the two plastic buckets with her as she walked she had a pretty good idea of where her girls were. Saoirse passed a few busy looking people organizing themselves reading maps and such the rhythmic tap of her boots and the swish of the grain in the buckets as she walked made her almost feel at home in the foreign environment. Her body came to a halt as she spotted a rose grey head poking out of the stall she set the buckets down to the side and reached to pat Flynn's velvety muzzle receiving a whicker in return. Saoirse pulled the large stall door open walking in with the Dutch Warmblood and kneeling down to unwrap her feet before scooting back out to grab the bucket dumping her food into the feed bucket attached to the corner of the stall. Before leaving the warmblood to eat and doing the same with Mori the big Friesian cross swished her tail in thanks before turning to eat.

With this Saoirse dug into her jean pockets in search of what she had stuffed in their earlier pulling her hand out, she revealed a crumpled orientation sheet and a silver key. The key itself was almost ordinary the only thing that separated it from the rest was the symbol of a running rabbit on it which was the name of the cabin she was assigned to the only issue she didn't know where it was. Perhaps if she found a fellow cabin member they might know or at least be able to find it together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | ── | L I A M |
| Age ;; 19 | Sexuality ;; Aromantic Asexual | Location ;; Stable | Horses ;; Blink | Tags ;; (mentioned) Elijah & Graysen |

Liam sighed feeling agitated as he looked at the collection of tack he had brought it wasn't as much as what most had. A good deal of the people here had at least two horses and multitudes of tack that now filled the fancy tack room where he stood. He made sure to work slowly giving himself time before he had to face the music of the busy barn once more. Finally, he mixed up a morning meal for Blink and grabbed some water for his stall and exited the tack room. His only goal was to get this done fast and find out where his cabin was as the jet lag his anxiety had held off for so long was now giving him a migraine. Some sleep sounded like a wise plan or at least an Aspirin he unlatched Blink's door giving him his breakfast and pouring in some fresh water. The gelding was pleased by the offering as he began to eat his breakfast Liam turned to leave making sure to check the latch twice before leaving. Which reminded him he rushed back to the tack room grabbing the little tag that always went on Blink's stall anywhere they went. Please check the latch twice when opening my stall I like to escape.

Walking back Liam spotting a pair of new people looking into Blink's stall the big gelding had stopped eating to take an interest in the pair, one boy, one girl. Either way, the massive gelding was poking his head out to get a look at them as they looked around the barn entrance. They were both dressed in western style hats at least from what he had seen in American cowboy movies and looked a little lost but he wasn't sure he was bad at judging people. With that, he approached Blink's stall watching them walk away as he approached.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Intro PV; TE; IJ

Postby OutFoxed » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:44 pm

Piper Varsten
    Female
    Prag ♦ Hunter
    English Instructor
    // Susie, Open
    #TooFrigginCold #Shiver #Burr
    Stable Yard
The TV could be heard from the main room in the large cabin, some news anchor yammering away about the weather - yep, we're in for another cold snap; expect snow in the evenings and overnight. Piper was busy humming to herself as she got ready to leave the cozy cottage atmosphere, plaiting her hair into a neat french braid and pinning the loose strands back with bobby pins. Her feet were already in warm white fleece boot socks - causing her to occasionally slide across the wooden floors. Wrapping a knitted infinity scarf around her neck before slipping into her dark blue winter jacket. Lastly she shoved her feet into the leather Dubarry boots. Piper closed her eyes and took a deep breath, taking the mental moment to prepare for the blast of icy cold that was barred by the cabin door.

She felt bad for leaving Susie Woodland to handle the newcomers by herself for the first part of the morning - it wasn't for the lack of trying, when Piper had first gotten up at six o'clock, her modest room had started to spin around her - a dizzy spell quickly leading to a bout of nausea which still hadn't completely dissipated. Now that she was out the door, the brunette headed for the barn, already aware of the chaos by the amount of noise cutting through the snow dampened air. As she came around the corner of the path - one of her favorite places as it gave the first great view of the barn yard from the cabins on the north side, she got her first real glance of the new arrivals. Trailers and trucks were taking up all available paved space - with horses, humans, and trunks filling the gaps in between. She watched a few people walk into their respective trailers and appear with a horse in tow - all sporting sheets or protective wraps. Her thoughts immediately went to her own two horses and wondered at how they were dealing with the excitement.

Hunter stood a few yards down along the fence from the gate - his fuzzy ears pricked towards the yard but otherwise keeping his space from the commotion. He was such a laid back soul that it was only interesting from afar - nothing he wanted to be concerned with. Piper walked up to the gate, her hazel eyes watching closely at the older gelding for any signs of distress or unease - of course he was perfectly content. The cold was no match to his Über fluffy winter coat (he looked like an oversized stuffed animal). She unwrapped a peppermint from her coat pocket and slipped it to the stoic beast, before rubbing his cheek in farewell. He'd come in when the barn was a bit more under control.

The real concern was the goofy thoroughbred - although he was just all eyeballs and flared nostrils. He kept his head poking out over the dutch door, trying to greet and meet every single living and nonliving thing that walked past him. He would occasionally nod his head as a human and horse pair passed - as though he had considered them and was accepting them to the barn. He wasn't even distracted by the hayman bringing around loads of grass - who usually became his immediate favorite human. Put your eyeballs back into your skull, Bugsy. Piper teased her gelding in greeting. She honestly had nothing to worry about - except finding Ms. Woodland and helping her with the new people.

Trenton Eastwood
    Male
    Firefly ⨂ Conquest :: Eventing
    Stable Yard - Heading to Cabin
    Arriving
    Open
It'd been a long day, or couple of months rather. When they had first arrived in the country - Trenton's horses had been quarantined to make sure no diseases had been brought with them. That would have been frustrating if he wasn't use to international travel for showing. Staying with his friends has helped speed the time by. After the horses' release, they'd spent some time training at his friend's barn then competed at a local horse trial. It had been nice to test them on foreign ground as well as challenging both horse and rider to different terrain. Last weekend he had even been able to take Firefly on a fake hunt - the dogs and all, as they chased off through the bramble and countryside. It'd been a wild adventure that he really wanted to repeat.

Now he was sitting in his friend Kingsley's truck cab as they bumped down country lane after country lane on the way to his new training farm, Woodland Soul Equestrian Centre. The wooden sign hung still in the frosty morning air, letting them know they had arrived. The driveway was already rutted with many tire tracks from trucks and rigs. Unloading was an organized affair - having spent most of his adult life showing or traveling across the world. Trenton wound his way through the stable yard to the barn entrance and down the aisles until he found his stabling area. It might have been a simple thing to ask someone for directions - but Trent was a man of action, and it was easier and faster for him to quickly map the area. With Kingsley's help, the two horses were backed off the two horse trailer and led to their respective stalls. Firefly made some fuss with a few piercing whinnies - most likely alerting everyone within ear shot that she had arrived. Conquest was a very different sort of horse - he cared not about the other creatures, and barely about the fellow leading him; he minded his manners but didn't show any interest in his surroundings. Once in the stall he seemed to take note of the water, the hay, the window, and the door - before settling his attention to the outside world viewed from the grilled window at the back.
The two men then unloaded the three tack trunks and then they parted ways with a quick hug and handshake. Trenton stood for a moment in the cold wind, his luggage duffel strapped across his torso while his gear bag hung off his left shoulder - a laptop messenger bag hanging off the right. He planned on quickly dumping his bag at his given cabin before spending the rest of the day reorganizing his life in the barn.

Ingrid Jackson
    Female
    Nautica • Tigger
    Barn
    /Open
Ingrid was working on methodically unwrapping a bright red standing bandage from Nautica's left front cannon. Her mind felt like it was running a hundred miles an hour as she thought of all the things that had be accomplished in such a short amount of time. It didn't help much that the bay gelding was very fascinated by his new surroundings; moving from one side of his stall to the other - as she tried to move her hands faster and faster around the leg. Finally she stood up with the half clean no-bow and rolled wrap in her hand.
Nautica didn't seem too phased by her presence, instead letting out a rumbling neigh trying to locate his new stablemates. Tigger thoughtfully answered with his own deep nicker - as though reassuring the youngster. Ingrid was grateful to have them stalled side-by-side instead of in two totally different locations - it would be easier to keep her stuff contained to one area instead of having to run all over the barn. She had already finished up with the British Warmblood - his shipping wraps off, already in a bag to be washed, and a warm stable sheet snug around his body to keep out the cold winter morning. Even though she didn't use Tigger as much in the show circuit now that she was bringing the younger gelding along - the twenty two year old had kept him clipped and was worried that he'd be cold without a stable rug. Nautica was sporting his own navy and red plaid blanket - but she worried he might start sweating under it with all the distractions keeping him moving. Once the three other legs were naked, she opted to grab a fleece cooler from her trailer - still not totally unpacked, for the young warmblood.
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:29 am

Alaska - horses; Scotch And Missy - the barns farrier - tags: open

Alaska sighed before going into the tack room, she had a safe in there with her farrier tools, Alaska was gonna get Missy's feet done right now. Alaska then got her farrier tools, which included her stand, her rasp, hoof nippers, hoof knife, hoof nails of different sizes, clinchers and a small hammer to put the nails in with. She picked up her stand and her box of farrier tools, she had just put on her chaps to protect her legs from the horse, if they decide to kick. Alaska then put the tools down before grabbing a hard brush and brushing the dirt of the hooves. She then started picking the hooves out before she started trimming. Once Missy's hooves where clean out, Alaska then started on the trimming, she took Missy's front leg and extended it in front of her onto the stand. Alaska was only gonna do a trimming for now.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:41 am

{ graysen }
{ tags; elijah }

*open, located in the barn and looking for help as to where to put her horses*

{ elijah }
{ tags; graysen }

After no reply to his call down the barn isle, Elijah slowly proceeded down the isle, looking in every stall and every doorway he passed in hopes of finding somebody who could help them. Elijah then suddenly seen a girl leave the tackroom and go to a cross tie (I assume, you didn't say where between stall or cross tie cx ). Eijah picked up his pace and called after the girl, "Hey!" He said louder this time than the first time he called out. His pace slowed as he rounded the corner and stood facing the girl who was trimming a horses' hooves.

{ blake }
{ tags; open }

Blake sighed softly to herself as she pulled up the laneway to the new home of her and Armani. She'd never boarded at such a large facility and she was undoubtedly nervous. Her old pickup rumbled and rattled slowly up the laneway, her equally as old McBride 2 horse trailer clattering behind, and as she pulled to a stop she hoped that no one had witnessed her loud yet disappointing arrival. As soon as she pulled the key out of the ignition, she could feel Armani rocking the trailer and she knew he would need to stretch his legs immediately. Hurriedly, she made her way to the man door of the trailer and after struggling with the latch a moment she managed to swing the door open. Armani's head shoved through a moment later and he let out a loud excited whinny in Blake's face. Sighing and giving his nose a quick stroke, she let down the ramp for the trailer then returned to the man door and stepped in to back Armani out. He stood for a moment his head high and nostrils flared as he looked around, his shiny buckskin coat gleaming. Blake too stood looking around until she spotted an empty round pen. That will have to do, she thought then lead her excited gelding across the yard. The moment his halter was removed Armani moved away from Blake and began cantering, bucking and spinning around the round pen. Blake slipped through the fence panel and went back to her truck, where she rolled a large Tupperware bin on wheels out of the box of the truck and started toward the barn, looking around as she made her way.

Anybody feel free to bump into Blake!!!
Last edited by landofmakebelieve on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:52 am

Alaska - horses; Scotch, Hedi and Missy - the barns farrier - tags: Elijah

Alaska looked up as she heard someone, she then saw a guy standing in front of her. She smiled "hello" she said softly as she got back to trimming Missy's hooves, she can talk and work. Alaska spoke again "anything I can help you with?" She asked as she finished the first front hoof before standing straight up and looked at the male.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me