You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: You Own It | horse x rider rp | open

Postby buckskin. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 am

Jordan Bradley McMurphey ~ 20 y.o ~ crush/gf ; open ~ tags ; open

Jordan looked down at his GPS for the third time in the past ten minute, clearly becoming agitated by the fact that he wasn't any closer to finding the stable than he was before. Slamming his fist down on the steering wheel, the young man let out a frustrated grunt and had quickly followed with a string of unmentionable words "Come on!" he growled as he slowed to a painfully slow forty kilometres per hour in an attempt to spot the property in the distance or behind him. When his GPS beeped turn left in five-hundred meters, it was almost like a wave of relief washed over the man who by then had proceeded to turn down the driveway.

Once he pulled into the parking lot, Jordan McMurphey dove out of his ute and briskly made his way around to the rather new black and white float "We're here boys." he announced excitedly to the horses before proceeding to unload the grey gelding. The grey was very well behaved when it came to floating and required almost no effort from Jordan to load and unload, so he made the decision to take Albi to his stall and then come back for the black. It had only taken a matter of minutes for Albi to be settle into his stall and for the young man to return to his second horse but by this time Beau had become rather stressed without his dear buddy. "Hey there Beau." he spoke softly to let the horse know he was there before untying the gelding. "Nice and steady now." his voice held a calming agent to it as he slowly asked the black Thoroughbred to back down the ramp, "Good." he praised after every couple of steps the horse took.

Ruby Amelia Shulte~ 22 y.o ~ crush/gf ; res? ~ tags ; open

The small young lady sat on the top rail of the fence that boarded the paddock her much beloved mare and foal were grazing, their dark bay bodies glistening like gold in the gentle sun that radiated down on them. Ruby had arrived late the night before and hadn't managed to actually get to sleep until the early hours of the morning due to the fact that she had decided to spend the night sleeping in the tray of her ute, the girl rubbed her tired eyes "I should have just drove down this morning." she yawned. At the sound of her voice, the bay mare lifted her head to look at her before slowly starting to walk over to her, obviously looking to be fed by her favourite human "I know Saintly, I'll get your breakfast in a minute, baby." her voice came soft and sweet as she spoke to the little mare. Despite the fact that she would never admit it, it was clear that Saintly was by far the favourite out of the three horses she owned.
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:04 pm

Alexis Smith
19 ~ s/o; open ~ tags; open ~ where; barn

As Alex made her way to the tack room, a man with a dappled stallion attempting to take him into a stall. By the time she was close enough to ask anything, the horse was already following him into a stall. Plus another girl was standing there, which was good because Alex really didn’t feel like talking. Leaving the buckets where she got them, she headed for her tack. Hanging the black bridle around her shoulder, she lifted the saddle with a navy blue saddle pad and managed to carry the matching leg wraps. Sitting all of this down at the tack room, she took Artie’s halter and lead rope off the wall and entered his stall a second time. The gelding was finishing his last bites of grain. “Wanna go do a bit of ground work today boy?” She asked as her hand ran down his soft neck. Sliding his halter on, she took him to the tack room. Clipping a cross tie to both sides of his halter, and began to brush him down before tacking up.
(Oops, I meant to copy and paste but posted on the original post. She basically just fed her horses on this post)
Last edited by Riptide86 on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm

James Strider
Jamie | Male | 25 | Crush • Res | Location • Barn | Tags • open

His truck rumbled up the drive, tires skidding on the dusty road as it drew to a halt. Inside, Jamie cast a look behind him at the orphan foal that lounged on the back seats- he only had a small box. "Alright 56, looks like we're here. Waddaya think?" Jokingly, he stretched his arm behind and placed a hand on the foal's muzzle, smiling as he felt the warm breath on his fingers.

After a moment, he snapped back into reality when Lancelot audibly whinnied from the box, sighing and pushing open the door before climbing out into the warm air. "Yeah, yeah Lance, I'm coming. Chuckling, he opened the back door of the mucky truck and left it there, allowing 56 to make his own way out onto the drive. As Jamie let down the ramp, he could hear the two horses shuffling around, Tripitaka had her head down and appeared to be sleeping as Jamie clicked his tongue. Walking into the box, he untied Tripitaka's lead rope first and reversed her down the ramp before tying her outside the trailer and smile to himself as he watched 56 trot over and start to mess around, earning him affectionate nips from Trip. As he moved to get Lancelot, the young stallion swung his head around, whites in his eyes, with the same expression he had in the slaughter house. Jamie gently placed a hand on the tense stallion's shoulder and started stroking the area softly, humming a quiet tune to calm the horse down. He then took the rope and backed him out as well, taking Tripitaka's rope again on the way past and leading them both into the barn.

At the entrance, Lancelot stopped dead and refused to move, shaking his head and snorting. With a sigh, Jamie let his lead rope go long and opened Tripitaka's stable, thankfully it was the closest to entrance, and let 56 follow her in. C'mon Lance, its okay, you're safe." Jamie muttered and reached out towards the stallion before a loud bang spooked the horse and caused him to read with a squeal, so almost pulling the rope straight out of Jamie's hands. Hey, that's enough.
He spoke firmly as he tugged sharply on the lead rope, snapping Lance back into the room. You're not at the slaughter house. You're okay." At his words, the stallion out his head down and took a shaky step into the barn, keeping his muzzle to Jamie's shoulder as they walked to his box and let him in.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby buckskin. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

Jordan Bradley McMurphey ~ 20 y.o ~ crush/gf ; open ~ tags ; open

Instead of taking the black straight to the barn, Jordan had hanged his mind in a bid to make sure that the horse could expel some of his energy and began to lead him over to a decently sized yard with an obvious lack of current tenants. "Easy up mate." he suggested to the horse as he placed a hand on his neck in an attempt to both calm him down and stop the horse from running over the top of him. The big Thoroughbred was honestly well treated before Jordan had acquired him and still was very well looked after, it was just that something or someone had done something to take away his trust in the past and created a nervous and high strung young horse.

Ruby Amelia Shulte~ 22 y.o ~ crush/bf ; res ~ tags ; James

As the small mare let out a hungry whinny, Ruby couldn't help but reply to the horse as if she could understand her "I know baby, you're hungry." she spoke softly as she played with the mares forelock, twisting it in her fingers then flattening it down to it's previous state before pushing the mares head off of her lap and slowly lowering herself onto the ground below before walking over to the feed bucket she had half-hazardously left in the paddock the night before. The sound of grass crunching under foot was all she could hear as she collected the bucket and proceeded to let herself out of the paddock, remembering to lock the metal gate behind her as an impatient Saintly would happily let herself out and find her feed herself. This had happened once before when she allowed her little cousin to help with the feeding back home, the small child, despite being told multiple times, had forgotten to close the gate and the opportunist of a horse had made her way into the feed shed. Needless to say, that cousin wasn't allowed to help feed the horses again.

"Just be patient, Saintly!" she chuckled to herself as she allowed herself to walk back over to the gate and proceeded to gently stroke the mare's neck. Once regaining herself from the puddle she had become, Ruby started her way into the barn with one blue and one green bucket in her left hand only to find the entrance of the barn blocked by some guy and his obviously nervous horse. Now, there were a few things she could do in this situation such as walk past, wait awkwardly or ask if everything was alright. So with her usual show of respect, Ruby took a step to the side and spoke calmly as if not to upset the probably already distraught horse "Um..is everything alright?" she asked softly but loud enough so that the young man could hear her. What else was she supposed to do? Just barge past them and hope that no-one died in the process?
buckskin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:27 am

Alexis Smith

As Alex made her way to the tack room, a man with a dappled stallion attempting to take him into a stall. By the time she was close enough to ask anything, the horse was already following him into a stall. Plus another girl was standing there, which was good because Alex really didn’t feel like talking. Leaving the buckets where she got them, she headed for her tack. Hanging the black bridle around her shoulder, she lifted the saddle with a navy blue saddle pad and managed to carry the matching leg wraps. Sitting all of this down at the tack room, she took Artie’s halter and lead rope off the wall and entered his stall a second time. The gelding was finishing his last bites of grain. “Wanna go do a bit of ground work today boy?” She asked as her hand ran down his soft neck. Sliding his halter on, she took him to the tack room. Clipping a cross tie to both sides of his halter, and began to brush him down before tacking up.
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:16 am

James Strider
Jamie | Male | 25 | Crush • Res | Location • Barn | Tags • ruby

As he finally managed to secure the stallion in his box, he turned to the girl who had spoken- internally grateful she hadn't barged past. An act like that could've ended with Lance halfway across the state. "Huh? Oh, yeah, everything's fine thanks. He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Ol' Lancelot here just doesn't understand that being in a stable isn't going to kill him." As if on cue, Lance suddenly stuck his head over the box door and nudged Jamie's arm, causing the man to chuckle and stroke his muzzle.

A thought then suddenly struck him. Shoot. He forgot the feeds. Noticing the buckets in the girl's hands, he uttered out. "U-um, I don't suppose you know the way to the feed barn?" Smiling slightly, he let out a chuckle and once again rubbed the back of his neck, averting his eyes to 56- who was staring at him from beside Tripitaka-, finding himself hoping they had some form of foal milk.
Last edited by Boxen. on Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chase - i || del - i

Postby chase. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:54 am

Delgado - I'll never leave you.
╔══════════╗

the 'protective' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
crush ///
horse cowboy
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> open

╚══════════╝

Del chuckled as he gripped onto cowboy's reins. He had just glanced over at Chase trying to sort out Riot, 'well, at least he has character' he thought to himself. The sound of cowboy's impatient nicker brought del's attention back on the gelding before him. Shaking his head slowly he reached into his jacket pocket, retrieving half a broken polo. Looking back up at the horse he frowned "sorry, looks like I got mugged by prince." He explained. "sometime I really should get Chase to repay me all the polos prince has stolen." He remarked. Shrugging he held out his palm, offering the remains of the stolen polo to the paint. A grin formed on del's face when the indoor fenced arena came into sight. He had noticed another person using the outdoor fenced arena so he decided on respecting their space and going to use the other one.

Del wasn't entirely used to show jumping as he practiced more on barrell racing but his main focus was cross country but he figured he may aswell try do a little practice. As he approached he checked that the arena was clear of anyone's presence before leading cowboy inside. Slipping the reins around a pole he did them up in a quick release knot before turning to set some jumps up.

[mood : determined, calm] [location : an arena] [wants : to practice some more]

Chase - what doesn't kill me, better start running.
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names ace
gender female [♀]
crush ///
horses prince, riot
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> open

╚══════════╝

Chase huffed as she looked at Riot. The stallion had been playing up for a good few minutes. This behaviour for Riot was pretty much everyday behaviour but if chase wanted to be able to get anywhere with him he'd have to swallow his dignity. Taking a deep breath she sighed, looking at the large equine. The funny thing was that she wasn't even planning on getting him, let alone bringing him to the ranch. Chase had to admit, prince was a much easier horse to get on with, but Riot did have some good qualities beneath the rarther harsh exterior.

A rare grin broke out on chase's face for a few seconds as Riot complied to the her request and started walking. "
stubborn animal." She chuckled. Chase smiled in triumph as Riot started walking behind her, only needing a couple of tugs on the rope to encourage him. Riot was a bit intimidating as he was 18.2 hh, and he wasn't exactly a gentle giant but she did trust him. They did have a few mishaps when she first got him, and he wasn't too good around other people but she was overall proud of how much he had improved.

The sound of his hooves tapping against the concrete alerted her to the fact she was by the barn already. Clicking her tounge softly she led him into his stall, turning him around before taking the headcollar off, earning an appreciative snort from the stallion. Shaking her head she turned and closed the stall door, double checking that it was bolted before heading over to her gelding, Prince. The horse hung his head over the stall door and nudged her face with his nose, causing Chase to smile slightly. "
hey kiddo, miss me?" She asked rhetorically. Peering over the stall door she noticed his feed bucket was completely empty "you were hungry eh?".

[mood : proud, relaxed ] [location : barn ] [wants : //\]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:23 am

Alaska - tags; open

Alaska sighed as she came out of the house before seeing people arrive, she sighed as she went to the to the field before she took the hater and lead off the fence post before climbing over the gate and went to go catch Missy, they where gonna practice reining. She then caught Missy before bringing her to the barn and hitching her at a pair of cross ties before she grabbed her tack from the tack room. She came back before tacking up Missy, she then checked the grulla mare over before nodding to herself, she then took the reins and walked Missy to the outdoor arena,
    it was a good size. She then mounted Missy before taking off at a walk to the rails, after a good warm up, she started a song and got to work, when it got the the chorus she then proceeded to do the sliding stop, and sure enough she nailed it she then quickly turned in a walk circle before taking off at a slow lope.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summerxstars » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:31 am

Antoniette"Tony" Parker|Tags: Open

The girl played with a strand of her hair with her free hand turning into her newest barn. She knew the horses would be highly impatient for it had been a long drive to haul them from their old stables. Slowly, Tony managed to find a parking place for the trailer. She parked and hopped out. She looked to her mare and two stallions whose heads were popping out looking at her. The first and most painful to load, Nemo stood awaiting her. Quickly, she swung open the door and made her way to him.

After, some time she convinced Nemo that stepping out wouldn't kill him. The pure chestnut stallion looked to his surroundings and let out a loud whinny. She giggled and slowly but surely found his stall. The stallion quickly burst in searching for food and gave his owner a disappointed look realizing there was none. "I sorry, lemme unload then I'll be back bubba" whispered Tony to the horse kissing his soft velvety nose.

The other two were simple unloads and patient souls. When all were settled she grabbed their bag of feed out of the trailer and proceeded to haul it towards their stalls. Quickly she tossed oats into Nemo's stall causing the stallion to joyfully chow down. Then, she pushed her way to Benji who politely stepped back and waited until she was all done putting a smile on Tony's face. Then, she made her way to her beautiful Lacy. The mare playfully tossed her head. "I know I'll give you all a good ride soon" she whispered to the mare giving her a scoop before hauling it back to the trailer.

Matthew Jones|Tags: Open

Matthew drove at a steady pace towards the barn that would soon be considered home his two horses, Frost & Diabolo. When, finding a place for the trailer & his car he parked and hopped out. Looking to him were to patient horses who'd managed to befriend and be with him. He looked to Frost and put his hand out allowing the mare to sniff it. She looked nervous by the flicker in her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "Hey it's alright" he said gently to the mare before leaving her side to open the trailer door and walk in. He untied her and led her out. He checked to make sure he knew which stall was hers. Succeeding at finding the correct stall he left her in it and came for Diabolo who stood like there was all the time in the world. So quickly, Matt hopped into the trailer untied and led him into his stall.

Carefully, he began to unload after feeding both Frost & Diabolo. Two bridles, his saddle, girths, breast plates, boots, saddle pads, some fancier reins and brown bands, were all being carefully set down into his trunk and racks. Proudly, he looked around and walked back out deciding to graze one of them. Diabolo was fine eating peacefully not caring. But, Frost was pacing around in her stall a ton.
So carefully he applied her halter and lead line and walked out finding a place to graze. The pretty mare walked alongside him with ears perked and tail swaying in the wind.

Sorry they're so long just decided to have a nice, long introduction post)
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Riptide86 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:49 pm

Alexis Smith

Once the bay horse which seemed to have a roan tint to him was groomed properly, she stored the brush away. Patting his shoulder, the tall horse rested his hind leg. Placing the dark saddle pad on his back and adjusting it, Alex lifted up the black saddle. It was much lighter than her western saddle. Once it was sitting on the horses back correctly, she attached the girth. ”Stop holding your breath!” She giggled as she tightened he strap that was under the horse. Unclipping the cross ties, the horse easily took the bit within his mouth. Lastly, she put the wraps on his legs and led him out of the barn. Once she was in the sun, it became warmer then it already was in the barn. Many people were arriving at the barn today, luckily she didn’t come in today. Checking the girth, she took horse to one of the metal gates that entered the paddock. Climbing on, the petite girl jumped onto her horse, taking her right leg around to the other side and slipping her foot into the stirrup. ”Ada boy!” she said proudly and rubbed his neck. Glaring around, many things caught her eye, like the girl hauling feed from her trailer, and the ones heading to the barn. Everyone was doing their own thing, but it was nice that everyone cared more about their horses rather then trying to make friends. It was comforting to see this, it made Alex feel warm inside, or at least she thought that. Maybe it was just this warm weather?
Riptide86

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me