having visions of summertime [no longer accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Postby rogan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:59 pm

( `. YLER ACKSON )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━()━━
x the shy x ;xxx x eighteen x ;xxx x female x ;xxx x with everyone x

xxxxxxxxxher green eyes remained wide as she stared out of the plane's window. they had landed at least five minutes ago, but she couldn't bring herself to move as the others removed themselves from their seats. there were constant buckles of the overhead compartment and the dropping of luggage. from time to time tyler got brushed with a jacket of some sort, or even got gently nudged by someone's elbow, merely by accident each time. however, she ignored each person that passed her to retrieve their luggage, and ignored any contact people had made as best she could. she had barely noticed when each of her friends had retrieved their things- all because she was staring out the window, distracting herself from the people that were still in the plane's aisle.
        xxxxxxxxxa few moments after staring out the window as it grew quieter, the brunette turned her head and looked at the few people that were still gathering their luggage, and some were even collecting themselves after just waking up. tyler cleared her throat and slowly inched towards the edge of the seats, clearing her throat as she stood up. reaching into the overhead compartment, she pulled a duffel bag down and lifted it onto her shoulder, reaching into the compartment once more and pulled down a black hoodie. she shifted it a few times before she rested it over her forearm. lifting the duffel bag further onto her shoulder, she slowly began to move herself forward, her head hanging low. once she passed the flight attendant, she offered the blonde a nod before she shuffled passed the woman with her eyes trained on the ground.
        xxxxxxxxxtyler soon shuffled out of the tunnel leading to the airport building from the plane, and she lifted her head only slightly before her eyes landed on one of the members of the eight of them that had come on this trip. her green eyes fell onto the ground once again, and she wrapped her small hand around the strap of her duffel bag, biting her tongue slightly. the brunette released a sigh and shifted closer to the group of them. the girl watched her feet as they switched in and out of her sight. left. right. left. right. left. right...left. right. after a few more steps, she lifted her eyes and saw the faces of the few friends she decided to actually keep. she took in a soft break, swallowed nervously, then exhaled and looked back at the ground.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

essie [1]

Postby `sappho » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:51 pm

𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 ━━━

it wasn't like essie had never been on a plane before. on the contrary, she had been on planes a lot when she was younger, when her father had to acknowledge because she was young and dependent on him. he use to take her on every work trip he had and she had gotten use to the sensation of flying but a lot had happened since then. now when she was in a plane, she started to get anxiety. she started to remember her childhood and she remember her father getting distance from her and leaving her to take care of herself while he worked. she remember sitting in her room alone, crying and taking her anger out on her drum set. she snickered. drumming. that was the only thing that had gotten her through her first sixteen years of life.

and reality clicked in. the plane had pulled to a stop and after sitting for a few minutes, they were told that they were able to board off of the plan. she sighed, leaning back into her car for a moment. she looked over at ben, one of her friends and probably the closest of their friends, and faked a smile. "are you excited to be in hawaii?" she questioned, her heart fluttering a bit as she looked at him. how could she not have a crush on him after so long? the spark that ignited her heart somehow made her anxiety fade away, replaced with excitement to be out of the plane and be on the island ground. she sighed and unbuckled as a line of people shuffled out from in front of made their way into the isle of the plane and off of the plane into the airport.

the anxiety started to bubble up in her stomach again as she saw that it was their turn to get their overhead bags. she was nervous, what if she held up everyone else. she stood up and made her way to the seat. she opened the overhead compartment and pulled out her overhead bag and waited for ben to do the same.
Last edited by `sappho on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: having visions of summertime [no longer accepting]

Postby I'mALlamaSwan » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Seth Bailey
male | the nerd | 19 | tags; open/tyler
    Seth, for nearly the entire flight, had been staying true to his reputation and had had his nose stuck in the pages of a rather thick book. Only for the occasional conversation, bathroom break or nap break had he removed his eyes from the endless pages and countless words. He couldn't help himself, there was just something about paper and ink that he couldn't help but fall in love with. It was a whole other world he was able to escape to when ever he wanted and anything could happen there. It was his escape from reality, his safe haven, his home.
    The turbulence of the air plane landing wasn't enough to pull Seth's attention from his book, but the sudden movement of people and occasional elbow bumping was. With a small sharp intake of breath Seth lifted his eyes from the pages and watched as many passengers had already taken their stuff and left the plane. quickly grabbing the tiny carry-on bag Seth had brought and slinging it over his shoulders, he swiftly walked down the isle and out among the others.
    With a quick glance over the crowd he spotted his friends and quickly made his way over, thumb still saving his place in his book. Every once in a while he would steal a glance at his book, read a few lines then return his attention to his surroundings. It was obvious how hard it was for Seth to put a book down after reading for hours. However, his eyes were silently thanking him from no longer forcing them to graze the paper's surface over and over. Seth noticed tyler standing quietly off tot he side and thought that would be a good place to be. Quietly he wandered over to her, giving her a small encouraging smile but remaining silent as he stood beside her. He knew she was shy and didn't talk very much and this didn't bother seth. He too was a man of few words and it was normal for him to suddenly pop up out of no where and stand silently among others.
Last edited by I'mALlamaSwan on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'mALlamaSwan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FEMME FETALE » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 am

NICHOLAS CREED

the thud of the plane landing and the minor turbulence that came with it was enough to wake nick up from his comatose state; it was a talent of his to be able to fall into a deep slumber in any given situation, and one that came in handy most of the time. in an attempt to wake himself up, nick extended his arms out to stretch them since they had been in a folded position for the past several hours. as he done so, he accidentally hit a passenger standing in the aisle, "sorry, man," he said, to which the guy replied with a rude mutter under his breath. nick, being fearless of confrontation, turned to fully face the guy, "i didn't quite catch that, big guy, wanna say it again?" he asked sternly with a menacing look on his face that was enough to make even this middle aged man cower and apologise. with that, nicholas grabbed his things from the overhead locker and scooted down the aisle of the plane, ready to disembark.
FEMME FETALE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie, » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:45 am

( ) - - MICHELLE "MJ" JACKSON
          ─── ( QUEEN )

( role. the queen) ( age. eighteen ) ( sexuality. heterosexual) ( gender. cisfemale ) ( wearing. x ) ( location. airport) ( tagged. open )

michelle sighed as she looked up at the window. they had already landed; most of her friends were already leaving. standing up with her purse, she quickly took out her things from overhead. she was really excited to be in hawaii. leaving the plane, she tucked her hair behind her ear. the sun gave her sting. it was warm but bright. looking at the group, michelle looked at her phone and sent her parents a text. the girl wanted to use her time wisely before attending college. her parents were serious about getting into the best ivy league schools in america. to be honest, she was just as frustrated as them. however, now it was the time to have fun with her buddies.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me