// { winter vacation

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: // { winter vacation

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:14 pm

||Abbigale Bates- 17- straight- boyfriend:none- location: Airport- Taggs:Open||

Abbigale got off her plane. Not sure what to do. She walked down the long hallway listening it the clicking of her shoe on the floor. Once she got to the security center she waited in line. After passing through security she walked over to the luggage claim. Abbi watched as several bags went by but none were hers. 'Come on, I hope they didn't loose my luggage like my last trip' she though to herself. After a few more she finally got hers. She pulled both bags off and carried them to a bench. She searched her bags to see if her valueable necklace was still in there. She found it right where it was and then zipped her bags back up.

(So what's the plan? Everyone meet up? Just alittle lost here.)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:51 am

Tyler Skikes : Baggage : Angel, Roland.

After finally getting through the security, he jogged over to the baggage. Thrasher barked playfully at a nearby Dalmatian, and Tyler realized who it was; Roland. He didn’t play attention at first, and just tied the dog’s leash around his wrist. “Roland, Perdita.” Ty said, greeting Perdita with a rub behind the ear.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Virginia ; 01

Postby spacekid. » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:49 am

J O N E S , V I R G I N I A-
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
➼18 ➼seattle airport ➼none

virginia had the farthest trip, from australia to seattle. the converse clad australian hopped off the plane and made her way to baggage claim,
    picking up her single suitcase, backpack on her back. She looked around for the blond, whom she called 'lovey dovey' on occasion so she could tell
    her that she was here. pulling out her phone, Australia was a few hours behind, or ahead -- at the moment, she couldn't tell. She sent a quick text to
    the group chat between everyone on the trip.

--Ginny;] ' hey! by baggage claim...i think i see ty and his dog? '

pacing over, she made her way over to the group cautiously, a small smile on her face, she was nervous because out of all of them she had probably changed the most, her hair color was now blonde, not brown, she wore preppy type clothing instead of her monotone black all the time. and most importantly, developed a stronger accent from living in australia part time in highschool to fully moving out after highschool.
spacekid.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { post two

Postby vash the stampede. » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:16 am

ANGELINA HATHAWAY
      gender - ( female ) crush - ( maybe roland ) location - ( seattle airport )

turning on her heels at tyler's voice, she furrowed her brows at the sight of security and c
      omplaints of a "vicious dog". "okay, okay, okay! lets all settle down here," dove spoke befo
      re she gave the officers a sweet smile. "thrasher is a very sweet dog, i swear. and the fact
      that you all judge a dog based on its breed is very, very unfair.
      " to add to her sassy effect,
      a roll of her eyes pursued before she turned to tyler. "its okay, you don't have to muzzle th
      rasher.
      " bending down, she gently pet the dog's head and gave the canine a sweet smile. "
      hey buddy."

at that very moment, it seemed everyone started to show up. angel beamed at the sight o
      f roland, abbi, and virgina. "guys!" she said happily, making her way to hug them all. "so gl
      ad you guys made it. updates on the rest?
      " she asked as she pulled out her phone to check
      the group chat.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roland clarke ─ two

Postby thingie » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:45 am

ROLAND CLARKE !!
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    ( age twenty ) ( gender male ) ( crush open ) ( location seattle airport ) ( tags angelina, tyler, abbigale, & virginia )

Roland gladly returned Angelina's hug, before patting her back affectionately. "Nice to see you again, Angie," he said with a wink. He frowned thoughtfully after the hug was released, his gaze lowering as he pulled out his phone, to be met with a bright screen staring back at him. "No responses came back, aside from Virginia's," he replied, while readjusting his baggage to better situate himself.

After shoving his phone back into the sling of his jeans, his eyes were met with the rest of the group, his dimpled smile returning. He thought it best to break the ice a little. After all, the whole group hadn't truly met in person aside from the group chat Angelina had created for them. "How is everyone doing?" he chided, his hands running through his dirty blonde hair that had been so perfectly gelled just before he left.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:48 pm

||Abbigale Bates- 17- straight- boyfriend:none- location: Airport- Taggs:Everyone||

She walked down the long hallway to the waiting hall. Her heels clicking on the polished floors every so often. After what seemed like walking for forever she finally spotted the group. Abbi walked up with a smile. "Long time no see guys!" she greeted everyone as they talked. She set her luggage down next to her. "Sorry I didn't respond to most of you, my phone died halfway through the flight." she removed her scarf and hat as it was semi warm in the airport.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Tyler Skikes

Thrasher jumped on Angelina and licked her face. “So... What to do...” Ty asked himself, gently pulling on the dog’s leash so he wouldn’t get her whole face slobbery. He glared at Abbi and smiled. He knew she would be there, but he still did it. And he felt absolutely stupid just like when he did it in high school. “Should we get a bite?” Tyler seemed to reference that to the German Shepard, and he seemed offended. Who knew dogs were offended by puns? He thought.
Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:21 pm

||Abbigale Bates- 17- straight- boyfriend:none- location: Airport- Taggs:Tyler||

Abbi could feel someone glancing at her. She turned her face to see Tyler. Giving him a warm friendly smile and proceeded to walk over to him. "I see you made it." she looked at him then his dog. She didn't know quiet what to say to him. It had been awhile since she's seen him and everyone else.

(I think this rp died haha)
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:08 am

It did... Sayonara, my friends