// { winter vacation

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

// { winter vacation

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:20 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━━( LET ME TAKE YOU AWAY )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
winter ridge mountain, located in northern idaho, was always a popular spot for vacation
ing and that's exactly where ten friends decided to vacation during their last winter brea
k of high school. a lot can happen during the two weeks, and there's so many things to do
. and just below the mountain lies a small town named sandpoint that is very community
central, complete with restaurants, a library, and stores all within walking distance of ea
ch other. and winter ridge is also a ski resort, where the friends will be staying, that too
has a store of its own. how will this vacation go?
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { rules and regulations

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:33 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━━( EVERYONE HAS THEM )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one - all site rules apply ⋆ two - since there is limited spots, only one character per user ⋆
three - characters must be between the ages of 17-20 ⋆ four - please be respectful to othe
r roleplayers and myself, we all came here to have fun ⋆ five - i expect a minimum of thre
e sentences per post, or well, i expect something that people can reply to ⋆ six - if you are
going to be inactive for a long period of time, please either pm me or let me know on the
discussion thread that you will be absent so i wont kick you out of the roleplay ⋆ seven - pl
ease post at least once a week ⋆ eight - be creative with your character! i wanna see what
you can create! ⋆ nine - any major drama that happens must be run by me first ⋆ ten - rela
tionship charts aren't a must, but if you would like to make one, then go right ahead ⋆ elev
en - have fun, that's all we came here to do! ⋆ twelve - to let me know that you have read
the rules, please put the code word rewrite the stars in your form post ⋆ thirteen - please
post all forms and ooc [url=xx]discussion[/url] on the discussion thread
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { females

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:35 pm

name - angelina hathaway
    age - 19
    user - spidey

name - michelle jackson
    age - 18
    user - wonder

name - alika odyessia hathaway
    age - 18
    user - pearl

name - virginia jones
    age - 17
    user - malfoy

name - abbigail bates
    age - 17
    user - wild dog
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { males

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:35 pm

name - elliot webb
    age - 20
    user - foozle

name - tyler skikes
    age - 18
    user - granger

name - timber desrosiers
    age - 19
    user - pale

name - roland clarke
    age - 20
    user - bean

name -
    age -
    user - res
Last edited by vash the stampede. on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { locations

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:52 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━━( PLACES TO GO AND SEE )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
winter ridge mountain is located in northern idaho, about a few hundred miles from the
canadian border. the resort has hotel rooms, a restaurant, and well of course, three diff
erent ski slopes depending on the level of the skier. and below the mountain, lies the sm
all town of sandpoint, which is surrounded by the great lake pend oreille, the largest lak
e in the idahoan panhandle. the small town is very community central, and full of cute l
ittle shops that are all within walking distance of each other. also on the main street the
re is a library that is full with every book imaginable. and the closest major city is the ci
ty of cour d'alene.

hotel rooms look like this - x, but obviously with two beds
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { relations

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:19 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━━━( LOVE N STUFF )━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
none so far
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // { relations

Postby vash the stampede. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:54 pm

we are now open
    please post all forms
    here c:
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

// { post one

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:37 pm

ANGELINA HATHAWAY
      gender - ( female ) crush - ( maybe roland ) location - ( seattle airport )

heels clicking against the cool tile of the airport lobby, angie found herself at the baggage
      claim, and as she checked her watch, right on schedule. bags started coming in from the
      plane that had just landed and her baby blues kept themselves peeled in hopes of spotting
      her suitcase right away. tapping her shoe a bit, angelina brought out her phone to text eve
      ryone to meet in the baggage claim, hoping they would get it in time.

this vacation was partially dove's idea, a winter vacation to one of the most famous ski res
      orts in the united states. but, her initial thought was that it would be a great experience f
      or everyone to get out of their hometown and live life a little before they all separated wa
      ys for college, etc.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: // { winter vacation

Postby Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:24 am

Tyler “Ty” Skikes

Male : Straight : Seattle Airport, Getting Off Plane : Angelina, Airport Security

“Officer, the dog isn’t dangerous!” The boy said, holding Thrasher behind him. “I’m sorry sir, but that dog must be muzzled before passage so it doesn’t attack.” Airport Security clearly didn’t understand Thrasher’s ways. The dog barks at everyone. “Angel! C’mon, help me out!” Ty yelled at the baggage claim that wasn’t that far from his plane. Security only came because of complaints of a “Vicious Dog.”
ImageI Have Quit CS. Sorry For Any Inconveniences Caused By My Departure.Image

Ƨκʋℓℓcнιc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

roland clarke ─ one

Postby thingie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:08 am

ROLAND CLARKE !!
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────
    ( age twenty ) ( gender male ) ( crush open ) ( location seattle airport ) ( tags angelina & tyler )

The sound of Roland's dress shoes clapped with ease among the granite flooring of the airport. He had just sent a text message to Angelina, saying he would be there as soon as he could. Surprisingly, though, he wasn't late. Not everyone had arrived yet. His eyes were met with both her and Tyler, as he gave off a toothy grin. "It appears I'm not too late?" Roland asked, right after examining the time on the nearest clock of the airport, & sluggishly shoving his phone back into his coat pocket.

His breath hitched a little as Tyler's dog thrashed about, and he couldn't help but wonder why he even brought his rabid dog in the first place. While his dalmatian, Perdita, was well behaved, even Roland knew that bringing her simply wouldn't work out, especially during their travels. As much as he loved his spotted canine, she would take up way too much room and would require too much maintenance.
thingie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me