ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:41 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
the essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      You don't just ride a horse. They don't do all of the work; it takes two to be a team. Some were born into this world, and some came into it when they saw the rodeo at the state fair. Nobody realizes how difficult it really is, but this isn't something you just try once and then quit. There's no such thing as leaving the bond you gain with a horse and never returning to it. They don't understand the struggle of staying up all night, just so you can see the miracle of a foal being born. If you fall off, you don't choose to leave the arena, you get back on and finish the course. Your horse, an animal that can run with the power of courage and love themselves, they aren't just a 'horse'. They're your best friend, the love of your life, the one you can tell all of your secrets to. The strength of an unbreakable bond is one of the best feelings in the world. At Archipelago Equestrian Academy, the bond between human and horse is felt as soon as you step on the property. Here we have students who excel in all types of riding and disciplines, coming out on the top of their game. They're fed the flame of professionals, playing their aces with every little chance they get. Survival at AEA depends on how devoted you are to your future career. Can you stay and succeed or fail and go home?
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:48 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
the essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit, and fire.
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

● the basic chickensmoothie rules are required of course, since this is a kid-friendly roleplaying website. any breaking of these rules will not be tolerated at all. if you think you can get away with them here, you're in the wrong spot. i'm a stickler for rules, if you can't tell already. which also means pay attention to these.

● no horse nor human can be perfect, which means don't base characters off of yourself, or in another case, don't make mary-sues or gary-sues, since these tend to be 'perfect' characters. to go along with this rule, do NOT control other roleplayer's characters. aka godmodding. stuff that goes under the lines of godmodding are also: fighting without getting hurt or experiencing some damage, making your character invincible, and saying your character hit the other. leave it open for the other roleplayer so THEY can decide what damage or harm comes to their character.

● try to keep your characters genders as even as possible. which means if you make a male, make a female, or the other way around. all sexualities are allowed, of course, just not with the horses, since that's a little weird, and horses wouldn't turn gay anyways. make as many characters as you can handle, i'm not going to limit you to your capabilities. but if one character is inactive for more than twenty pages, they're out, but you can bring them back in sooner or later.

● be welcoming of others and please make sure that you're kind to them. bullying will absolutely not be tolerated, since this still is a kid-friendly website. besides that, any arguments in out of character chat will not be accepted either, especially if it's over a stupid reason. fights in the roleplay, GO FOR IT. BRING IN THE DRAMA, MAMA. just make sure not to godmod or powerplay anybody. c:

● don't post in out of character (ooc) chat without posting a character post, just don't do the same character over and over again. only quote your previous response every page. i'm gunna get really pissy if you quote it every time you don't get a reply. this also means don't ditch other characters, it's hella rude and i'm gunna get really mad at you, like I usually do when I see somebody get ditched in a roleplay.

● you're free to start drama or get some ideas for some, but if they're anything major like a barn fire, a majority of the horses getting out, a freak accident, a massive storm, hurricane, tornado, etc., TALK WITH ME FIRST. THIS IS MY ROLEPLAY, ANYWAYS. also, don't be a drama-hog. let all of the others have fun as well. have a problem with not being the center of attention? well suck it up and get over it. c:

● there's not a literacy requirement for this roleplay, but you do need to give somebody something to reply to, instead of 'she nodded', WRITE OUT MORE. what is she thinking? is the wind blowing through her hair? is she nervous about talking to somebody? etc. three or more sentences for each characters post is required, even with writer's block. it's not that hard, people.

● you can have horses for sale and/or wild horses. they can be untamed, rescued mustangs, etc, but no actual 'wild' mustangs out in the mountains and whatnot.

● i would prefer if you made your own forums with details that you add in or whatever, but i can loan a basic code to anybody who's too lazy to make a forum for their own characters. kapeesh? also, if you make your own forum, make sure they have similar stuff to what I do in the basic layout and my own forums! post all of them in the discussion thread.

● i'll update these sooner or later when I feel it's necessary, since this is my roleplay after all. c:
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:01 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

h u m a n s
● name ) age ) gender ) horses ) page
~~
● Chevy Jackson ) 19 ) F ) Arin, Gun, TJ ) 1
● Kodiak Phoenix ) 21 ) M ) Starburst, Oath ) 1
● Benjamin Rowe ) 23 ) M ) Haskell ) 1
● Juliette Davies ) 20 ) F ) Rosaline, Mercutio ) 1
● Tyler Lannon ) 20 ) M ) Cersei, Jorah ) 1
● Aspen Hayes ) 19 ) F ) Adalie, Cumbie ) 1
● Seamus Moore ) 20 ) M ) Beau ) 2
● Adelaide Reese ) 20 ) F ) Jeopardy, Roulette ) 2
● Delgado Grey ) 21 ) M ) Cowboy ) 3
● Wolfie Grant ) 19 ) F ) Prince, Riot ) 3
● Amos Hawkins ) 24 ) M ) Moon ) 4
● Elizabeth Conallaire ) 20 ) F ) Sailor, Loreli ) 4
● Sullivan Fairbane ) 18 ) F ) Yukon, July ) 4
● Alaska Falcon ) 22 ) F ) Cash, Hedi ) 5
● Danielle Carter ) 17 ) F ) Rio, Arrow, Nina ) 6
● Farah McKiney ) 19 ) F ) Ceres, Miles ) 7
● Sierra Culpepper ) 21 ) F ) Tomahawk ) 7
● Elara Chevalier ) 20 ) F ) Bentley ) 8
● Bianca Diangelo ) 19 ) F ) Thrasher ) 8
● Zoey Luna ) 20 ) F ) Jazzy, Ace ) 8
● Alex Crown ) 18 ) F ) Addy, Nat ) 8
● Lucy Woodhaven ) 18 ) F ) Theo, Dan, Whiskey ) 8
● Lee Jordan ) 26 ) M ) Sirius, Nagini, Hedwig ) 9
● Seo Yeong ) 21 ) M ) N/A ) 10
● Rhys Carter ) 25 ) M ) Lark ) 10
h o r s e s
● name ) age ) gender ) owner ) page
~~
● Arindel ) 12 ) M ) c.jackson ) 1
● Gunner ) 9 ) S ) for sale ) 1
● Ty-Jo ) 15 ) G ) c.jackson ) 1
● Starburst ) 8 ) M ) k.phoenix ) 1
● Oath ) 13 ) S ) k.phoenix ) 1
● Haskell ) 6 ) S ) b.rowe ) 1
● Rosaline ) 13 ) M ) j.davies ) 1
● Mercutio ) 9 ) S ) j.davies ) 1
● Cersei ) 5 ) M ) t.lannon ) 1
● Jorah ) 15 ) S ) t.lannon ) 1
● Adali ) 6 ) M ) a.hayes ) 1
● Cumbie ) 8 ) G ) a.hayes ) 1
● Beau ) 9 ) G ) s.moore ) 2
● Jeopardy ) 8 ) S ) a.reese ) 2
● Roulette ) 4 ) M ) a.reese ) 2
● Cowboy ) 11 ) G ) d.grey ) 3
● Prince ) 9 ) G ) w.grant ) 3
● Riot ) 10 ) S ) w.grant ) 3
● Moon ) 3 ) S ) a.hawkins ) 4
● Sailor ) 6 ) S ) e.conallaire ) 4
● Lorelie ) 5 ) M ) e.conallaire ) 5
● Yukon ) 8 ) G ) s.fairbane ) 4
● July ) 10 ) M ) s.fairbane ) 4
● Cash ) 6 ) G ) a.falcon ) 5
● Hedi ) 1 ) F ) a.falcon ) 5
● Rio ) 7 ) G ) d.carter ) 6
● Arrow ) 5 ) G ) d.carter ) 6
● Nina ) 9 ) M ) d.carter ) 6
● Ceres ) 7 ) M ) f.mckiney ) 7
● Miles ) 6 ) S ) f.mckiney ) 7
● Tomahawk ) 4 ) M ) s.culpepper ) 7
● Bentley ) 5 ) G ) e.chevalier ) 8
● Thrasher ) 5 ) M ) b.diangelo ) 8
● Jazzy ) 11 ) G ) z.luna ) 8
● Ace ) 12 ) G ) z.luna ) 8
● Addy ) 4 ) M ) a.crown ) 8
● Nat ) 6 ) M ) a.crown ) 8
● Theo ) 6 ) G ) l.woodhaven ) 8
● Dan ) 10 ) G ) l.woodhaven ) 8
● Whiskey ) 8 ) G ) l.woodhaven ) 8
● Sirius ) 8 ) S ) l.jordan ) 9
● Nagini ) 11 ) M ) l.jordan ) 9
● Hedwig ) 5 ) M ) l.jordan ) 9
● Lark ) 7 ) M ) r.carter ) 10
● Scotch ) 7 ) S ) a.falcon ) 10
● Missy ) 5 ) M ) a.falcon ) 10
r o l e p l a y e r s
xxx
~~
● evixtus
● laurara
● l i o n.
● broken*
● spider-man.
● BallisticLlama_64
● chase,
● HeichouLevi
● ♥ mira ♥
● rose.bloom
● Soul of Winter
● freedom,
● BlueThrush
● harry.styles
● Constellation Cat
● .dreamcatcher.
● berry tea
● Starwalker123
● clique.
Last edited by evixtus on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:24 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
A r c h i p e l a g o
▆▆▆▆▆
E q u e s t r i a n
▆▆▆▆▆
A c a d e m y
▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆
- Sharon Rolls Lemon

evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 am

r e s e r v e d
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:50 am

r e s e r v e d
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:52 am

O P E N & A C C E P T I N G
discussion thread
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:29 am

Chevy Jackson • 19 • Female • Horses; Arin, Gunner, TJ • Tags; Open

Hands stuffed into the pockets of her winter riding coat, she curled her fingers unconsciously as she moved into the barn, sidling up between Arin and TJ’s stalls, directly across from one another in the aisle. The large grey gelding stuck his head out, and whickered to her, expecting some attention from her, since he had now finished his breakfast. Arin wasn’t demanding any rubs or kisses, she had her hind turned to the stall door, resting with her hoof cocked up, standing in her tiedye sleazy with her standing wraps on, sleepily not paying attention to what was going on around her. Chevy welcomed the heat of TJ as she removed his sleazy and he rubbed against her after she did so. He was quite an affectionate boy, he absolutely loved his Chevy. Taking his large light blue halter and sliding it over his nose, she lead him to the cross-ties in the center of the barn, hooking him up and beginning to groom him down. After she did so, she walked into the tack room and grabbed his log-pulling tack, soon beginning to dress him for the upcoming work.

Kodiak Phoenix • 21 • Male • Horses; Starburst, Oath • Tags; Open

Kodi reached down and petted Star’s neck, the fog from their breath combined floating through the cold, hippy air. She was getting better and better each day, with sorting her cows. He would ask her to cut some troublesome calf’s, but she’d manage to keep up with them, always agile on her hooves. Nodding to the stablehand who closed the cow gate and shuffled them back into their designated spot, he rode the lithe mare to the gate of the outdoor arena, sidling her up alongside it and pushing it open, doing the same to close it and travel up the path to the barn where Oath stood waiting for his own turn.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:11 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N.
[female ] [19] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

Aspen puffed gently, feeling the cool sweat slide down her neck as she allowed Cumbie to catch his breath. The teen grinned down at the big bay, affectionately running her fingers through his short mane and cooing words of endearment to him softly. The pair wandered aimlessly around the arena as they cooled out. Eventually, Aspen pulled the rolled up sleeves of her plain long sleeve t-shirt down around her wrists again. Somehow, she always managed to get hot while riding, no matter the season. After a good twenty minutes of ambling along together, the girl leaned forward in her saddle, running her ungloved hand along Cumbie's chest. Satisfied with his temperature, she halted him at the opposite end of the ring and gracefully dismounted, wincing at the familiar sting she felt in her feet every time she got off in the winter. Aspen loosened the girth, rolled up her stirrups, leaving the gelding's reins over his head. She took a few paces in front of him before turning and patting her thigh, grinning as the gelding rumbled to life, slowly making his way towards her. The two walked together in comfortable silence until they reached the aisle again. The blonde glanced up at Chevy, flashing the girl a sweet smile before leading the dopey bay back into his stall where she proceeded to untack him. Aspen set all of her tach down neatly against the stall wall, turning back inside to properly groom and love on her big boy. She talked to him softly, scratching that one spot he loved just behind his right ear as she ran the hard brush along his neck. The girl took her time, wanting to make sure he was dry and properly loved before she went onto Adi. Aspen slid the chest guard on first as a way to prevent rubs from the blanket. Next came the hunter green sheet followed by the matching medium weight. She adjusted the neck of the second blanket, checking to make sure it was fastened correctly before she slid the leather halter from his head and let him turn towards his left over hay. Aspen slipped out of the stall, closing it behind her before she carried her tack back into the tack room. Once there, she followed her daily routing, cleaning off Cumbie's bridle and girth before setting in back on its rightful hook. She grabbed Adi's bridle and martingale along with her saddle and a fresh saddle pad before shuffling out towards the mare's stall. Aspen set her tack down before wandering over to TJ, running her hand gently along his cheek before peeking at Chevy. "Are you doing anything new with him today?" she questioned curiously, trying her best to make small talk.

╔═════════════════════════╗
S E A M U S.
[male ] [20] [goofball] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

Seamus ran the blue, firm brush through Beau's recently shaved fur. The large gelding's typically rich and glossy coat had lost its shine, dissipating to a dull, pale black. His equally tall owner adjusted the earbud in his left ear, turning around to face the wall where his grooming bag sat. The young Irishman leaned down, grunting softly to himself as he felt the familiar sore muscles cry out in protest. Seamus grabbed the black hoof pick that sat alone in the end pocket and proceeded to pick up Beau's hooves one by one, ignoring the ugly faces that the gelding made at him indignantly. Having worked with his horse now for the past three years, he was used to all of his little quirks and just the right buttons to push. Seamus ran the brush at the end of the pick absently against the steel shoes on Beau's front feet before letting the gelding's hooves slide gently back to the ground, running his hand along each muscled leg. It was an empty habit he'd picked up over the years as he liked to check each leg for any signs of heat before he rode. Seamus quickly ran a brush through the thick tail that still retained its shine before slipping Beau one of his favorite treats; goldfish. The boy peeked around his gelding, checking the length of the aisle where he spotted Chevy preparing to tack up TJ. Seamus hummed to himself thoughtfully before bending down to grab at Beau's front leg for his daily stretches. Of course, the gelding put up a fight, mussing and fussing over the act. Once the leg had stretched out fully, however, Seamus made not of the satisfied grunt Beau let out. Each leg was stretched properly, and then the leather lead rope was retrieved from his stall door and attached under his chin so the large goof could have full range of motion to finish his neck and back stretches. After a good four minutes, Beau was back on the cross-ties and properly loosened up. From there, Seamus made sure to put on his front and hind boots before setting the martingale around Beau's thick neck. The young man meandered into the tack room, fetching his white baby pad, half pad, and CWD saddle which he then placed atop his valiant steed. Quickly, the girth was secured and Seamus applied a bit of pressure to Beau's stomach in order to stop his puffing. He fastened his quarter sheet under the saddle flaps and absently dusted it off before grabbing the bridle from its place on the stall door. Seamus and Beau sauntered towards the indoor fenced arena together, their footsteps echoing through the comfortably quiet aisle.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇹ Post 1 ⇹

Postby Lavellan » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:18 am

ɪɴɴɪɴɢ ɴ ʏ'ʀ ɪʟʟɪɴɢ ɢ ʟɴɢʀ, ʀ ʜʀʀ, ɴ ɢɪ ʀ ʜɴ ɴʏɴ ʟ

╒══════════════════╕

Scent: Lavender and Mint
    Animals: Rosaline
    and Mercutio

Single
    Crush: -

Tags: Open
    ╘══════════════════╛
              As a long-fingered, perfectly manicured hand lowered to touch the mare's bay neck, Juliette raised her eyes, sitting up and looking to the next jump. Beneath her, Rosaline opened her stride, both rider and horses' gazes landing on the next set of poles in synchronization. Both using the other's energy to push themselves forward, Rosaline reached the low crossbar in five strides, bunching her muscles before popping over the low jump, the pair still just warming up. The girl, straightening from her folding jump position, she tried to cut the corner to the next jump, a higher oxer. The four strides were cut to two with her shortcut, but Rosaline stumbled to catch her length, knocking the top bars and landing with a lowered head. Juliette was thrown onto the mare's neck, and, if the bay didn't raise her head soon, Juliette would end up on her shoulders in the dirt.
              Luckily, Rosaline had been through this enough times, her rider almost constantly trying to cut corners and lower times, and so quickly and obediently raised her head, slowing to a halt. Instead of straightening in the saddle, however, Juliette allowed herself to slip off, landing squarely on her feet. Turning her large head, Rosaline watched her human quizzically as Juliette dropped the reins, turning on her heel to pick up the jump that they had knocked. Of course, Juliette wasn't annoyed at Rosaline - the large, bay mare always tried her best, but rather at herself. Sometimes her judgements were for the best, but today it seemed that she had grossly misjudged, and their small warm-up course wasn't the most complicated. If she did that in an actual show, she'd be ruining it for herself. Placing the heavy poles back into their brackets, she wiped her hands on her tan jodhpurs, dislodging the sand that had covered her palms, she moved back to where she had left Rosaline, the patient mare not budging from her position. Smiling softly, catching the reins, Juliette placed a hand on the mare's warm shoulder. With her talent, wins and her perfect temperament, she would make the best broodmare, and now that Juliette had Mercutio to focus her career on, perhaps finding a stallion for springtime might be Jules' homework. Reaching up to place a foot in her shortened stirrups, Jules swung herself into the saddle with ease, pushing Rosaline into a trot as they circled the arena once, getting back in sync before moving to the first of their small jumps.

ʜ ɴʜɪɴɢ ɪʜ ʜ ʏ ɢɪɴ ɪɴ ʟɪ ʀ ʟɪʜ ʀ ʏʀʟ. ɪ' ʜ ʏ ʀ ʜʀ.

╒══════════════════╕

Scent: Coffee and Whiskey
    Animals: Cersei
    and Jorah

Single
    Crush: -

Tags: Open
    Mentions: Chevy/Aspen
    ╘══════════════════╛
              It was a rare day that Ty was up earlier than 10am, but today was an exception. He didn't want to make a bad impression on the other people who would be sharing Archipelago, and so he had dragged himself out of the bed at an acceptable time each morning so far. Pulling on his boots over a pair of gray skinny jeans, his outfit was topped with a navy blue long-sleeved t-shirt covered by a pale blue jacket trimmed with navy and, of course, a relaxed beanie. Dusting a couple of stubborn pieces of hay off his boots, he glanced at himself in the mirror that was placed across from the end of his bed. Nodding to his own reflection, he stood, striding out the door and away from the boarder's home. His sights were set on the large, white building that housed the horses, and before the cold had a chance to bite at his exposed skin, he arrived into the warmth of the barn. The scent of horses, hay and leather reached his nose, and he smiled softly. His biggest wish was that he could find a candle that could capture this scent - it was home.
              As he travelled to where he knew his pair of equine companions were homed, he spotted a pair of girls at the crossties, discussing one of their horses. He knew the horse's name was TJ... but the girls' identities evaded him. He was never good with human names. His mind whirring as it tried to find the file that held their names, he raised his hands to the girls as he passed. "
              Mornin', ladies." He called with a smile, his mind finally landing on the answer - Chevy and Aspen.
              Entering the tack room and gathering up his grooming supplies, then filling two breakfast buckets in the feed room, he moved over to where his horses rested. Opening Cersei's stall quickly and laying the feed inside, moving quickly to avoid a telling-off from the mare for being late with breakfast, Ty laughed, backing away. Cersei would be more accommodating once she was fed. Flicking the lock that kept his ill-tempered appaloosa stallion from the innocent public, Ty let himself into Jorah's stall. The stallion pinned his brown ears, but soon lowered his head to the feed bucket, ignoring the human completely as Ty began to groom him. The one problem with having horses with pale pelts was that, no matter how often they were groomed, they never seemed clean.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me