ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby Albino_ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:04 am

Alaska - 22 - female - tags; Brooklyn

Alaska smiled "I'm, Alaska," she said smiling. Alaska then turned to her "i have to go now, I need to work my other horses" she said softly "it was nice meeting you, good to see you around again" she smiled. Alaska finished putting the sleezy on Heidi before unhitching her and she stayed where she was, seeing if Brooklyn had other thingd to say.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:57 pm

F a r a h
M c K
i n n e y

╔══════════════════════╗
Female
Homosexual
Crush: n/a
Horses: Miles & Ceres
Tags: Elizabeth
╚══════════════════════╝

I'm from Labrador Canada lived there with my aunt she owns a stable up that way she said pulling a colorful dandy brush and curry comb from the mess, as well as a sturdy hoof, pick she tucked these items into a small grooming bucket she could carry with her I was gonna work my mare just do some groundwork let her stretch her legs after the long drive here care to join she said with a smile as she reached for Ceres snaffle bridle she liked this girl she seemed nice and riding was always more fun with friends We could talk while we work but Ceres will kill me if she doesn't get out of that stall
Last edited by /Aster/ on Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:35 am

kathleen Thornton || kat or kate || 17 years || female ||form ||
Kathleen arrived with the trailer behind her with dollar, and candy . she wanted to start fresh so she came here to archipelago equestrian academy. she looked around for a face to tell her where she was to park and put the horses. after not really seeing anyone she got out to look in the barn "hello, im new here and was wondering if someone could show me to my place?" hearing dollar getting agitated in the trailer she opened the door. "hush dollar, you'll be out soon." she rubbed his head and kissed him.
he finally calm down knowing he would be out soon.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby landofmakebelieve » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:39 am

landofmakebelieve wrote:
    { if there is anyone who would like to meet up with my characters, please feel free to shoot me a pm, i'll also start with the horses once their unloaded, not much i can do with them in the trailer c: }

{ graysen }
{ tags; elijah }

As they pulled up the driveway to their new home for both them and their horses, Graysen looked out over the pastures and arenas and then let her eyes fall on the beautiful barn. Much more classy and pretty than anything that they'd ever been in before.
"Hey," she began and turned to speak to her brother, "do you think we'll be the only rodeo brats here? I mean, this looks like a pretty uppity place, not really a place you'd find many of us." She said quietly and looked at her brother. Elijah, who was more concerned with keeping attention on slowly pulling their truck and trailer safely up the driveway, grunted at her and shrugged his shoulders. When Elijah slowed to a stop near the barn and put the truck in park, Graysen jumped out of the truck and walked quickly back to the man door of the trailer. When she swung the door open she was greeted by the friendly, excited nickering of their four horses. "Hey babies,"
She said in a happy high pitched tone. She stepped back to look around for her brother, then when she spotted him she called over, "We should find somebody who knows where to go and what to do."

{ elijah }
{ tags; graysen }

At Graysen's idea to look for help, Elijah gave a quick nod, "Yeah probably," he agreed. He turned to look at the big barn and then gave a nod toward it, "I'd assume that's probably a good place to start looking." Before waiting for a reply from his sister he began walking toward the barn. Hurried footsteps could be heard behind him as his sister jogged to catch up, then her voice right beside him, "Eli," she said more quietly this time, "what if we're the only rodeo people, what if nobody likes us becau-"
He waved his hand at her to silence her. "Would you relax? You're acting like a 4 year old on their first day of kindergarten."
Elijah said in a sort of disgusted voice. He expected more of his sister. They were raised tough, and now suddenly as soon as they're away from a rodeo dominated barn she was acting like a pansy. Once he stepped in the barn, he called down the isle,
"Hello?" Elijah stood and looked around while his sister slowly wandered down the isle, peering into the first stall on the right.
landofmakebelieve

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:49 pm

[ e l i z a b e t h ]

Elizabeth Patricia Conallaire
Female
Straight (Single)
Crush
Lee
Horses York, Lorelei
Specialties Eventing, Dressage, Show-jumping
Location Stables
Tags; Lee, Chevvy, Aspen, Seo, Farah

"I see. Must have been nice." Elizabeth was quite reluctant to tell anyone of her backstory. This girl would be no exception,
she promised herself. "Sure, I haven't taken Lorelei out today - my Andalusian. I focused on jumping with my Warmblood, York." Elizabeth nearly rolled her eyes as she thought about how Lorelei was going to go crazy, too, if she didn't get some exercise. "Oh,
same with me. Lorelei is going to think that I'm totally forgetting her. She's kinda sassy sometimes. Is Ceres sassy or does she just like getting out and moving around?" The redhead felt talk come naturally as she talked to Farah. It wasn't so embarrassing to talk about something she knew plenty about - horses and horseback riding! Especially to people who knew just as much (or more!) The whole experience had been exciting so far.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:19 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
S E A M U S.
[male ] [20] [goofball] [relationship:n/a][tags: open]

╚═════════════════════════╝

Seamus glanced over at Zoey, nodding as she questioned him. The tall young man quickly bridled Beau, ignoring the gelding's obvious distaste at his audacity to ride him twice in one day. Leading the black beast down the aisle, he made sure to avoid any collisions before exiting through the barn doors. For a moment, he paused and searched about the outside of the barn before his blue eyes landed on a mounting block. The Irishman traipsed lightly over to the plastic contraption, making sure to check his girth and lower his leathers before taking one large step to the top. Settling quietly into the supple saddle, Seamus gently steered Beau towards Zoey and Jazzy, offering his companion a warm smile. "I'll just warn you in advance, this dragon isn't a huge fan of geldings so I'll do my best to keep him from misbehaving." he chuckled lightly.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:36 pm

F a r a h
M c K
i n n e y

╔══════════════════════╗
Female
Homosexual
╚══════════════════════╝

Ceres is very uptight and obsessive she thinks that everything must happen and no one can get in her way she's not mean just serious and crazy competitive. Farah said calmly as she scooped up her mare's dressage saddle and grooming box as she moved into the aisle finding two empty cross ties across from one another and setting down her tack and grooming supplies. Then she walked back near the tack room quickly locating the fleabitten grey's stall opening the door and securing the headcollar on the mare who stood at stiff attention so stiff that it could please a drill sergeant. So? she called back into the tack room where it appeared Elizabeth was gathering tack You mentioned that you focused on jumping what sort show jumping, cross country, all of the above She said in a joking tone as she clipped the green lead to Ceres.

PSsst someone can bug Liam if you want he's open
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby . mira . » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:11 am

[ e l i z a b e t h ]

Elizabeth Patricia Conallaire
Female
Straight (Single)
Crush
Lee
Horses York, Lorelei
Specialties Eventing, Dressage, Show-jumping
Location Stables
Tags; Farah

"Oh, interesting." Elizabeth said in a polite tone - she genuinely meant that she thought Ceres was an interesting mare. "I have a lovebug and goofball, York, and a sassy but sweet gal, Lorelei or just Lori." She smiled, talking about her two beautiful horses.
Walking calmly down the aisle, she opened Lorelei's stall door and clipped on her pink-and-blue lead rope. Leading her buckskin Andalusian out of the stall, the turned and latched the door behind her. Lorelei snorted and picked up her feet higher than usual,
ears attentive. Elizabeth knew that Lorelei was quite happy to be getting out of her stall. Elizabeth put a little bit of distance between Lorelei's cross ties and where Ceres was going to be. "Sorry, Lori's a little bad with new horses sometimes. She gets nippy."
Elizabeth said with a blush, clipping her into the cross ties and hanging up the colorful lead rope. "I focused on show-jumping today, but I'm also going to do some eventing with York. Mostly show-jumping, though." She said with a grin. "What do you focus on with Ceres, and do you have another horse?" Elizabeth thought she had been talking pretty well, but she blushed at this question. Ugh.
Now she'd look like a fool. Practically everyone at the Academy had two horses! C'mon, Elizabeth.
. mira .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:21 am

Lucy Rose Woodhaven
18 1/2 years old, Biromantic Lesbian
Comp. Eventing,Driving and Inhand, For fun western
Caution In Love (Theo), Just A Dance (Dan) and Whisky Strong(Whisky)
Location;Jumping Ring
Tags; Open,Schooling Dan

-Warming Up Dan-

Jacob Levi West
19, Heterosexual
Was Western, Natural Horsemanship, groundwork
BB Gun (BB) and Rock Steady Eddie (Eddie)
Rockwell The Eagle Has Landed( Eagle) (Service Dog)
Location; Unloading trailer
Tags; Open. His brothers are with him (Caleb (14), Dakota (17) and Joey (12)

Jacob pointed and give orders to the boys. He dropped the lead rope he had been handed and just looked to the dog. Eagle grabbed it and brought it back to him. Jacob asked for it and he dropped it into his hand. He put the dog into down stay and using the cane made his way to the trailer door.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:49 pm

F a r a h
M c K
i n n e y

╔══════════════════════╗
Female
Homosexual
╚══════════════════════╝

I do have a second horse by the name of Miles he's the big black Akhal Teke in the stall next to Ceres she said leading the fleabitten gray to the cross ties opposite of Lorelei and Elizabeth Farah clipped her mare into place laying the lead across the half wall that divided her from the next cross ties over she looked back across the aisle to Elizabeth returning to their conversation as she groomed Ceres Ceres was trained in dressage and its mostly what I use her for though I also use her for show jumping but not as often now that I've bought Miles he is born to fly he loves jumping especially cross country she gave the mare a pat on the neck as she switched brushes picking up the dandy brush chucking the rubber curry comb back to the bucket Where did you ride previously? Farah asked curiously most people she met especially in shows trained in big fancy places or even at small places found excellent trainers Farah would never admit it but she was slightly embarrassed her only trainer was her Aunt sure Aunt Agatha had trained in Germany but still with that thought Farah turned away to scoop up the saddle pad and saddle and begin fitting them to the horse while she awaited a reply

PSsst someone can bug Liam if you want he's open
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me