ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴘᴇʟᴀɢᴏ ᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛʀɪᴀɴ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ [⇹] ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby RedLionPaladin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:13 am

Amos, Moonlight Raider: open
Tagged: Tyler

Amos looked up as he drove under the arched sign for Archipelago. He had finally gotten everything in order to move his stallion, Moon, to the stable and start riding here. It had taken about a week due to conflicting schedules but the owners were glad to let him move in. Dust rolled from under the tires of his GMC Sierra and the large, two horse trailer he was pulling behind him. Once he made it to the barn, he parked next to it then slid from the driver's seat. He walked around to the back of the trailer and opened the doors saying, "Alright Moon, let's get you settled. We'll go for a ride to explore later." The blue roan stallion tossed his head then backed down the ramp obediently, walking easily alongside Amos into the barn. He had been given a stall next to a horse named 'Jorah' and that's where they went.

Opening the stall door, Amos walked Moon into the wide space and relieved him of the halter. Hanging it up on the horseshoe shaped hook on the outside wall, he closed the door then quickly moved his tack onto the nearby stand. He made a note to find the tack room later. Right now, he needed to find the feed room as Moon hadn't been fed that morning yet. Noticing a guy in the stall next to him, Amos poked his head in and said gently, "Hey, sorry to bother you but could you point me in the right direction to the feed room? I just got here and I'm not sure where everything is just yet."
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:39 am

Delgado - I'll never leave you.
╔══════════╗

the 'protective'' soul
n. names del
gender male [♂]
crush ///
horse cowboy
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> open

╚══════════╝

Del chuckled as he gripped onto cowboy's reins. He had just glanced over at Wolfie trying to sort out Riot, 'well, at least he has character' he thought to himself. The sound of cowboy's impatient nicker brought del's attention back on the gelding before him. Shaking his head slowly he reached into his jacket pocket, retrieving half a broken polo. Looking back up at the horse he frowned "sorry, looks like I got mugged by prince." He explained. "sometime I really should get Wolfie to repay me all the polos prince has stolen." He remarked. Shrugging he held out his palm, offering the remains of the stolen polo to the paint. A grin formed on del's face when the indoor fenced arena came into sight. He had noticed another person using the outdoor fenced arena so he decided on respecting their space and going to use the other one.

Del wasn't entirely used to show jumping as he practiced more on barrell racing but his main focus was cross country but he figured he may aswell try do a little practice. As he approached he checked that the arena was clear of anyone's presence before leading cowboy inside. Slipping the reins around a pole he did them up in a quick release knot before turning to set some jumps up.

[mood : determined, calm] [location : indoor fenced arena] [wants : to practice some more]

Wolfie - you hit the dog, I break you.
╔══════════╗

the 'broken' spirit
n. names wolf
gender female [♀]
crush ///
horses prince, riot
form [xXx]

Tags:
>> open

╚══════════╝

Wolfie huffed as she looked at Riot. The stallion had been playing up for a good few minutes. This behaviour for Riot was pretty much everyday behaviour but if Wolfie wanted to be able to get anywhere with him he'd have to swallow his dignity. Taking a deep breath she sighed, looking at the large equine. The funny thing was that she wasn't even planning on getting him, let alone bringing him to Archipelago. Wolfie had to admit, prince was a much easier horse to get on with, but Riot did have some good qualities beneath the rarther harsh exterior.

A rare grin broke out on wolfie's face for a few seconds as Riot complied to the her request and started walking. "
stubborn animal." She chuckled. Wolfie smiled in triumph as Riot started walking behind her, only needing a couple of tugs on the rope to encourage him. Riot was a bit intimidating as he was 18.2 hh, and he wasn't exactly a gentle giant but she did trust him. They did have a few mishaps when she first got him, and he wasn't too good around other people but she was overall proud of how much he had improved.

The sound of his hooves tapping against the concrete alerted her to the fact she was by the barn already. Clicking her tounge softly she led him into his stall, turning him around before taking the headcollar off, earning an appreciative snort from the stallion. Shaking her head she turned and closed the stall door, double checking that it was bolted before heading over to her gelding, Prince. The horse hung his head over the stall door and nudged her face with his nose, causing Wolfie to smile slightly. "
hey kiddo, miss me?" She asked rhetorically. Peering over the stall door she noticed his feed bucket was completely empty "you were hungry eh?".

[mood : proud, relaxed ] [location : barn ] [wants : //\]
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002 || 002

Postby evixtus » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:31 am

C H E V Y ֍ J A C K S O N
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    [ nineteen ][ female ][crush: none atm][ horses: arin, gunner, tj ][ tags: aspen, tyler ]

Indentation The large, dopey gelding rubbed his cheek against Aspen's hand as she approached, nickering gently at her, asking for treats if she held any. Chev looked up from wiping down his harness to smile at the other girl. "Just going to do some log-pulling today. With Christmas coming up, we're definitely going to need to get some firewood, and I know Kodi will chop it up for us. TJ and I just need to bring it in from behind the barn." Reaching over towards her percheron, pursing her lips together and making two clicks and a kiss with her mouth, TJ dropped his bulky head and she set his collar over his poll and let it rest directly in front of his shoulders and against his chest. He was a good boy, and knew how to stand by himself while he was being harnessed, since Chevy had done it so many times with him before. That wouldn't stop the big lug from giving Aspen affectionate lip wiggles as he breathed in her face, his whiskers brushing against her. "Ty-Jo, get out of her face." She scolded, and he dropped his head, still nudging at the other girls hands.

K O D I A K ֎ P H O E N I X

[ twenty-one ][ male ][crush: none atm][ horses: starburst, oath ][ tags: open ]

Indentation Starburst dragged her feet as he settled her in her stall, sighing heavily and dropping to her knees--somewhat gracefully--and rolling to her heart's content. As she returned to what was remaining of her breakfast, he dropped a tab of fruit-flavored electrolytes in her water bucket. She liked the fruit flavor. Whisking the bucket slightly to make the tab fully dissolve, he soon let it settle back against the wall as he went behind the paint mare and brushed through her tail, reaching over to check her legs momentarily. Disturbed by her feet being touched, she tucked her hind end in, threatening to kick out, but she never made the official move. Kodiak rolled his eyes at the drama-queen of a young mare and left her stall, moving down to the stallion section of the barn and greeting Oath hastily before taking him out and leading the larger paint to the cross-ties.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:46 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N.
[female ] [19] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

Aspen smiled warmly at the other girl, watching with unmasked fascination as she watched Chevy ready Ty with all of the equipment she was unfamiliar with. "If I ever have the chance and you're willing, I'd love to learn what you guys do together" she suggested hopefully, glancing over at the other girl, searching for silent approval. Aspen couldn't help but chuckle as the large Percheron was scolded. The blonde reached a hand out quietly to run her fingers along his soft nose, noting how perceptively he'd uncovered the stud muffins in her pocket. Aspen absently pulled on out, making sure it was balled in her fist before she glanced over Ty's shoulder to look at Chevy again. "I have an extra treat in my pocket if you're alright with me giving it to him.". Aspen always made it a point to ask the owner first before ever doing anything with a horse out of respect for their discipline and their wishes. She knew from past experience that people who took part in certain disciplines such as western were less willing to hand feed their horses treats. The teen ran her thumb along to rough, dark muffin, feeling it squish just slightly under her touch. She glanced back at Adi for just a moment, making sure that the mare was still contentedly munching away at her hay bag.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaffeinatedLlama » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Adelaide Reese
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      [ 20 years ] [ pets: Jeopardy & Roulette ] [crush: n/a] [ location: barn ] [ feeling: nervous, shy] [ tags: Wolfie ]
      Adelaide smiled fondly at Jeopardy as he snuffled around near her pocket for a treat. Rolling her eyes, she said “You can have a treat once you’re all tacked up, boy.” Jeopardy snorted his disapproval, and stomped a back hoof. He didn’t like being in a stall at all, preferring to stay outside where he could romp around, but she very well couldn’t tack him up in the paddock. Finishing, she did a once over before giving him a scratch behind the ears and holding out his carrot. The bald faced stallion bent down his head and grabbed the tasty orange treat and ate it in three bites. Rolling her eyes, Adelaide grabbed his lead reins and headed out of the stall, her stallion’s hooves clopping loudly one the smooth, grey concrete floor. She had worked Roulette earlier that morning when there were less people around, as her mare disliked most people. Seeing a person up ahead, she blushed and kept her head own as she quickly strode past them, trying to avoid attention as a result of her terrible shyness.
CaffeinatedLlama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:28 pm

location ;; barn->cross-ties
tags ;; open

the early morning air licked sully's cheeks as she slipped out of her dorm house and to the stable. she didn't have much planned today; her usual morning routine with her horses, work with yukon a bit, take july out to the cross-country course when it got warmer, nothing too out of the ordinary. she wore new navy breaches, her first new pair in far too long, an old white sweater with a blue vest, and her old scuffed up ankle-length riding boots. her long brown hair was weaved into french braids behind her head. the walk to the stable was short from her dorm, something she appreciated about archipelago. when she arrived she had the sense others were already out and about. when sully entered the barn she saw unfamiliar faces, she had only moved into archipelago roughly two weeks ago, and her and her horses were just settling in. she reached her paint horses stall and brushed her soft nose with her gloved fingers. "good morning july," sully cooed. after ten minutes had past she had fed both her horses, refreshed their water and hay, and still had to much their stalls, but decided it could wait. yukon, her gelding, was only a couple stalls down from july. she walked over and attached his blue lead rope to his halter and lead him out of the stall and toward the cross-ties. quietly, sully began to groom and tack up yukon.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⇹ Post 2 ⇹

Postby Lavellan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:33 am

ɪɴɴɪɴɢ ɴ ʏ'ʀ ɪʟʟɪɴɢ ɢ ʟɴɢʀ, ʀ ʜʀʀ, ɴ ɢɪ ʀ ʜɴ ɴʏɴ ʟ

╒══════════════════╕

Scent: Lavender and Mint
    Animals: Rosaline
    and Mercutio

Single
    Crush: -

Tags: Open
    ╘══════════════════╛
              As a long-fingered, perfectly manicured hand lowered to touch the mare's bay neck, Juliette raised her eyes, sitting up and looking to the next jump. Beneath her, Rosaline opened her stride, both rider and horses' gazes landing on the next set of poles in synchronization. Both using the other's energy to push themselves forward, Rosaline reached the low crossbar in five strides, bunching her muscles before popping over the low jump, the pair still just warming up. The girl, straightening from her folding jump position, she tried to cut the corner to the next jump, a higher oxer. The four strides were cut to two with her shortcut, but Rosaline stumbled to catch her length, knocking the top bars and landing with a lowered head. Juliette was thrown onto the mare's neck, and, if the bay didn't raise her head soon, Juliette would end up on her shoulders in the dirt.
              Luckily, Rosaline had been through this enough times, her rider almost constantly trying to cut corners and lower times, and so quickly and obediently raised her head, slowing to a halt. Instead of straightening in the saddle, however, Juliette allowed herself to slip off, landing squarely on her feet. Turning her large head, Rosaline watched her human quizzically as Juliette dropped the reins, turning on her heel to pick up the jump that they had knocked. Of course, Juliette wasn't annoyed at Rosaline - the large, bay mare always tried her best, but rather at herself. Sometimes her judgements were for the best, but today it seemed that she had grossly misjudged, and their small warm-up course wasn't the most complicated. If she did that in an actual show, she'd be ruining it for herself. Placing the heavy poles back into their brackets, she wiped her hands on her tan jodhpurs, dislodging the sand that had covered her palms, she moved back to where she had left Rosaline, the patient mare not budging from her position. Smiling softly, catching the reins, Juliette placed a hand on the mare's warm shoulder. With her talent, wins and her perfect temperament, she would make the best broodmare, and now that Juliette had Mercutio to focus her career on, perhaps finding a stallion for springtime might be Jules' homework. Reaching up to place a foot in her shortened stirrups, Jules swung herself into the saddle with ease, pushing Rosaline into a trot as they circled the arena once, getting back in sync before moving to the first of their small jumps.

ʜ ɴʜɪɴɢ ɪʜ ʜ ʏ ɢɪɴ ɪɴ ʟɪ ʀ ʟɪʜ ʀ ʏʀʟ. ɪ' ʜ ʏ ʀ ʜʀ.

╒══════════════════╕

Scent: Coffee and Whiskey
    Animals: Cersei
    and Jorah

Single
    Crush: -

Tags: Amos
    ╘══════════════════╛
              The temptation of a yawn tickled at the back of Ty's throat as he ran a soft bristled brush over the short pelt of Jorah's rounded rear. After several moment's hard work, the feed bucket was almost empty - meaning Ty's time with the grumpy stallion out of tack was limited - and the appaloosa stallion's rump was now a creamy white again, the sharp contrast making the bay spots pop against the white blanket. The yawn travelling up his throat eventually, he stifled the symbol of tiredness into his elbow, one hand resting on Jorah's hip, the other holding the brush.
              Shaking his head as though to dispel the tiredness, Ty ran the brush across the stallion's pelt one more time before bending to swap for the mane comb, somewhat dejectedly. The man knew that as soon as he took his eyes of the now shining, spotless stallion, he'd be rolling in his own dirt and once again brown from head to toe-
              A voice from the door of the stall jolted Ty from his thoughts, and, it seemed, Jorah too. The stallion raised his head with a start, then, scenting his new neighbour, let out a squeal, throwing his head in an attempt to see the other stallion, this potential rival in whatever territory Jorah had created in his mind. Swiftly ducking to reach the grooming kit before it was kicked, Ty snatched the feed bucket from where the stallion abandoned it and quickly ducked out around the man, shutting the stall door with only the accuracy that the owner of a stallion with anger issues could muster.
              "
              Sorry about that, man." He said with a short laugh, turning for the first time to face the stranger. Before him stood a man, of the same height, with rugged good looks and almost typical 'cowboy'-esque features. Ty's attention was pulled from the stranger as Jorah made another fuss, now circling in his stall in an attempt to draw a reaction from the neighbour. Ever curious, Cersei decided to join the fuss, raising her muzzle in an attempt to see what Jorah was so riled up about, snorting to announce her inquisitiveness. With a sigh, Ty gestured to the pair. "I must apologize for my goofy friends here. They'll settle in a few minutes." It was then that he laid eyes on the new neighbour - a beautiful Grulla stallion, with the same rugged looks as his owner. "He's a beaut." Tyler commented as he quickly retrieved the feed bucket from Cersei's stall, pushing the nosy mare gently back into her stall before she could cause any more trouble for him.
              Turning back to the man, Ty extended his hand. "
              What a weird way to start. I'm Ty, these troublemakers are Cersei and Jorah. I'll bring you to the feed room now, I'm going that way myself. Did you have a long journey to get here?" Gesturing with his free hand for the man to follow him, he lead the way to the small, cosy feedroom, easy stride carrying him away from his noisy, dramatic horses.
Lavellan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedLionPaladin » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Amos, Moonlight Raider
Tagged: Tyler

Amos hadn't realized the other horse was a stallion until he squealed and shifted quickly. He pulled his head back out of the stall and moved out of the way as the owner ducked out and quickly closed the door. Moon however wasn't really fazed by his neighbor's antics. He lifted his head and snorted, shifting his back end so that he was facing the stallion next door. He whinnied back at him, trying to appear and sound friendly.

Amos chuckled softly as he replied, that Cajun French accent rolling off his tongue, "It's alright. Sometimes you can never tell how a stallion will behave." He looked a stall over as another horse lifted its head and snorted, trying to see what was going on. He shrugged off their behavior then replied, "It's alright. I've seen worse. And thanks...his name is Moonlight Raider. Well, at least that's his official name but I usually just call him Moon. I'm Amos by the way; nice to meet you Ty." He shook the other man's hand, noting his features and offering a gentle smile. When the question was put to him, Amos answered, "Nah, it wasn't too long. But, I was in a bit of a hurry so I didn't get a chance to feed Moon before we left.
He'll settle in better here once he's eaten. At least, as long as Jorah doesn't bug him too much. What about you? How long have you been here?
"
RedLionPaladin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003 || 003

Postby evixtus » Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 am

C H E V Y ֍ J A C K S O N
    [ nineteen ][ female ][crush: none atm][ horses: arin, gunner, tj ][ tags: aspen ]

Indentation Chevy turned her attention to Aspen as she spoke of handing her Percheron a treat. With a soft smile, she nodded slightly. “Yeah, that’s alright. Just don’t let him lick your hand after. He got that bad habit as a baby and usually ends up nipping for more. Feel free to bop him on the nose if he attempts it. He needs to know that I’m not the only one that won’t tolerate naughty behavior.” She began to finish completing his harness, double checking all the tack to make sure it was secure and wouldn’t cause an issue while taking the logs from the field to the barn. “If you’re so interested, want to come help me haul these logs? I’ll teach you how to signal to pull and whatnot. It’s actually really fun.” Thankfully, TJ was gentle and made no move to kick her hand after taking the muffin from Aspen. Instead he turned his attention to his person and lowered his head to let her put on his head collar and fix his blinders. Soon, he began to prance slightly in place, his large hooves clicking against the soft rubber of the cross-tie floor, anticipating his work.

K O D I A K ֎ P H O E N I X

[ twenty-one ][ male ][crush: none atm][ horses: starburst, oath ][ tags: open ]

Indentation Kodiak brushed down the tall paint stallions athletic body, reaching down to feel along his stomach for any burrs or discomforting things that could’ve stuck to his growing winter coat. He stepped back for a moment to observe Oath, then decided to give the paint a bath, then do a simple clip, though he could only do basic things. It was Chevy who could do particular designs and make everything look flawless. Swiping up his grooming bag and leading Oath out of the crossties to the wash racks, he passed by his cousin and Aspen, shaking his head as he watched TJ begin to dance in anticipation of work. Letting the stallion stand tied in the rack, he pulled a large bottle of Quicksilver out, grabbed his pair of rubber washing gloves, and began to scrub Oath’s white patches with the purple material, soon satisfied as the purple began to fade and the dirty white spots revealed a clean coat as white as freshly fallen snow.
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:16 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N.
[female ] [19] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

The girl nodded as Chevy gave her the affirmative, unclenching her fist from around the treat and holding her flat palm out to the large gelding. She watched the muffin disappear as though it had been sucked up by a vacuum; there one moment and gone the next. Chuckling to herself as she noted the similarities between TJ and her own gray mare when it came to treats, Aspen ruffled his forelock. She made a point to keep her hands to herself after that, positive that she was not in the mood to be nipped at. The blonde shuffled to the wall, leaning against it to ensure that Chevy had enough room to maneuver his heavy tack. Aspen perked up at the other teen's offer, flashing her a bright set of pearly whites. "Oh I'd love to!" she chirped excitedly. Aspen slipped across the aisle while Chevy finished her preparations and slipped a treat into Adi's bucket. She cooed softly to the large gray mare for a moment, running her fingers through the silky mane. Per usual, the mare ignored her because food was involved and clearly more important. Aspen rolled her eyes, huffing gently and grinning lopsidedly at the arrogant mare. The teen strode back over to Chevy and TJ, her boots echoing a bit in the aisle. "Is there anything you need help with? Or anything you need me to have with me?" She tried not to sound too excited, but she couldn't quite help it. Aspen was always keen to learn about anything horse related, and she loved to acquire new skills and perspectives.

(Seamus is open for interaction in the fenced indoor)
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me