north shore high ──── closed/dead !!

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

two.

Postby zutopia » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:36 pm

....b l a n c h e ;;
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    xxxxxxx[ seventeen ] - [ mood: positive ] - [ location: school gates ] - [ tagged: sawyer ]

xxxxxxxxThe blonde seventeen-year-old would space out by staring at the multiple people who were inside of the school grounds. Though it wasn't long before she stopped, a unfamiliar voice would approach her. Blanche turned her head. She'd gently brush her hair out of her pale face. "Bonjo-" before finishing her sentence she realized that she was speaking in French, "I-I mean Hi!" Blanche said, she would nervously laugh trying to cover up her embarrassment. God I'm so stupid.. she thought to herself. Her hand would shake his gently. It was only a split second before Blanche answered his question, "Pleasure to meet you, Sawyer. I'm Blanche" she'd smile, "And yes, I am new here" Blanche added. It might've seemed strange for some people to see someone as happy as Blanche, especially because most people didn't want to arrive at this place but that wasn't Blanche. Blanche was excited but also nervous, she had no idea of what to expect inside. Multiple questions ran through her head as the two were speaking, she wanted to know all the 'groups', teachers and if they're nice, and pretty much anything that is fairly interesting. Blanche would patiently wait, her head would turn and her eyes locked on all the student again. Judging each one in her mind.

( I took out Jae because I really don't have any muse to play him. Additionally, I am pretty sick right now and I can't write much. But let me know if you want him back smh. )
zutopia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: north shore high ──── open !!

Postby ~Rain~ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:33 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
daValentina Barre || 17 ||Location: Math Class || Tags: Simon @Net Neutrality

asdaThe shrill tone of Valentina's old fashioned blue alarm clock snapped her out of a pleasant dream. Quickly forgetting what her dream consisted of, she flung her arm over to the bedside table that the alarm clock sat on. Feeling around for the familiar shaped objects, Valentina found it quickly and turned it off. Retracting her arm away from the clock, she rubbed her face gently and sat up. Her dyed blondish-white hair was tossed around, presumably from her restless sleeping habits, and her dull green eyes only slightly opened. She pulled her pajama sleeves over her chilled hands as she left her warm comfy bed. Moving around the room aimlessly for a minute, she beelined to the bathroom, quickly striping her clothes off and turning on the hot water and stepping in. She washed her hair and face gently before exiting and wrapping up in a towel.

Walking to her large vanity she sat down in the chair and opened the curtain next to the desk to give the room some light. Doing her casual face of makeup, which consisted of warm opaque eyeshadow paired with light blush and a glossy lip, only took around 15 minutes. Moving away from the Vanity, she grabbed an outfit out of her dresser and dressed herself. High-waisted mom jeans paired with a white crop top and a blue and green windbreaker is what Valentina would be sporting that day. Grabbing her phone she shoved it in the book bag that sat next to the door of her room. She slung the bag over her shoulder and left the room, as she made her way to the stairs a figure stood at the top of the stairs blocking her way. It was her brother, Callum, she stuck her tongue out at him before pushing him aside and going down the stairs quickly.

As she made her way to the kitchen there were two voices telling her ‘Good Morning’. ”Morning” she said in a tired voice, she was nothing in the morning without her tea. Yes thats right, instead of drinking coffee Valentina has tea instead. Knowing her morning routine, Valentina’s parents already had her Green Tea ready to go. ”Love you” She called out to them as she grabbed the mug of tea and rushed out the door. Only living a couple minutes for North Shore, Valentina decided to walk to school, she would only really take her car if it was raining. She could see a couple people entering the school as she neared the building. Valentina walked into the school, glancing at the small number of people that had gotten to the school so early in the morning. She moved lazily down the hall, sipping her tea and waving at a couple people she knew as they passed.

Having nothing important to do, Valentina decided it was probably time she should get to her first class of the day, math. Valentina was not particularly good at math, but she studied and practiced enough to get at least an A- in the class, for her education was extremely important to her. Glancing at her phone as she walked down the hall which was slowly filling up with students, she pulled her a picture of mathematical equations that she had been working on memorizing for a week. Repeating them in her head as she walked, she hardly noticed anyone else in the classroom when she entered. It wasn’t until the faint sound of jazz music pulled her away form her phone that she noticed the somewhat tall, lanky boy doing problems on the white board at the front of the class. She watched him write for a moment, before turning her attention back to her own work of memorizing. It wasn’t the easiest way to learn math, but it was how Valentina was able to get thought it for the first three years of high school. She silently mouthed the equations that she read, getting tripped up by the subtle music in the background.

Normally when Valentina studied, the room would be silent. Except for her own noises she would sometimes make, such as tapping on the desk quickly as her brain would speed up, a slight hum and at some times even a clicking of the tongue would help her study her school subjects. Now though, she was conscious of another person in the room, thus leaving her to intentionally block out the annoying study habits and remain silent.
~Rain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:16 pm

✦ L A U R E N ✦
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    [seventeen] [pansexual] [on the way to school] [tags; arabella]
    the seventeen year old had woken up early, although this didn’t come as a surprise to her. she was incredibly nervous about the events that were to unfold within a few hours. lauren wasn’t exactly close with anyone at north shore high, so the lack of comfort and support from an absent best friend was definitely longed for. after running a brush through her silky, strawberry blonde hair, lauren packed her bag and began the short walk from her small apartment. noticing that there was a blonde girl several metres in front of her, dressed in all black, the teenager began to mentally work up the courage to talk to her. with a nervous sigh, lauren quickened her pace to walk beside the blonde.
    “good morning,” she greeted with a gentle smile.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby quark quack » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:35 am

𝒮𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒮𝒾𝓂𝓂𝑜𝓃𝓈
male - eighteen - location; math class - tags; Valentina

Simon did not initially notice the entry of another student, as he was engrossed in attempting to recall the derivatives of trigonometric functions; while he studied them whensoever time allowed, they still did not come easily to him. Nothing in trigonometry ever did, at least insofar as this course was concerned. Even with the unit circle close to his heart, the subject was arduous to conceptually grasp. That was why he particularly frowned upon the intrusion of trig into a concept he was otherwise perfectly fine with. Implicit differentiation would be a breeze if it weren't for the harbinger of his sorrows getting involved.

After a lofty amount of work, Simon finished a practice sheet, and opted to set it aside before starting another. He turned to one of the desks on the front row, where his backpack lay. As he slipped the paper into his binder, his attention was caught by another person. He glanced over to her with a bit of surprise; he hadn't expected for anyone else to make use of the room, and he hadn't taken notice of her arrival. He reached over to his phone and turned off the jazz, silently wondering how long she had been there. Shrugging it off, he returned to the drawing board wielding an eraser and destroyed the mountain of numbers - but mostly letters - he had previously forged.
quark quack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rain~ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:06 pm

daValentina Barre || 17 ||Location: Math Class || Tags: Simon @Net Neutrality

asdaThe quiet sounds of the jazz music suddenly ceased. Valentina glanced up to see the boy erasing the numbers he had put on the board. She cleared her voice quietly and opened her mouth to speak to the boy. "You didn't need to turn it off" She said in a tired voice. Not waiting for a response, she turned her eyes back to her phone and moved to one of the desks. She carefully took her book bag off and placed it on the floor next to the seat. Sitting down in the chair, she unzipped the back that was now on the floor and pulled out a pencil and a worksheet that she had printed out the day before.

Sorry its super short, i'm really busy atm :/
~Rain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby st. serpent » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:04 pm

x
    xii. beaux - male - eighteen - senior - maths - none;
    xx━┫ ✦ ✦ ┣━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      it only took one look from beaux to send a small group of students scrambling out from his undisturbed path, even though his eyes were coldly focused on those on his line of sight, the blonde's mind was floating somewhere else; it has been a long time since excitement came before the young man, even pushing others to the lockers, insulting a certain individual with his clique, and verbally tormenting students only generated the slightest of joy within his monotoned interior. it is an unnatural place for an element of happiness to come from, but it was beaux's, nothing gave him greater joy than seeing the scared, tear-filled eyes of his victims. though, everything comes with consequence, beaux was unafraid with getting caught in detention, hell he almost has weekly meetings with the principal, he did not see that as a consequence but maybe this is his ultimate repercussion: not being able to find joy in oppressing others

"morning," beaux grunted as he entered a familiar maths class, not expecting anyone to hear or reply. he was not sure what the class was used for in the first period but he was not complaining. if bullying did not produce the same joy, maybe solving mathematical equations and getting his mind wrapped around the only other thing he enjoyed about school would keep him emotionally sane. beaux sat himself in the far corner of the room, throwing his black bag on the table and pulled a thick maths textbook from the shelf and placed it down. quickly flipping the pages to the calculus section, drinking up derivatives, integrals, limits and functions that he frequented, not caring about the actual course that this particular class was teaching, as if it's his class in the first place

it's not. his first period was world history, which bored what was left of beaux's soul to no end. yes, he knows that his attendance for said subject was at an all-time low, but discussing historical phenomenons and ancient battles was worth skipping for solving and challenging oneself with complicated mathematical equations
st. serpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mari - 1

Postby hysteria. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:14 pm

x
x
x

M A R I
tags; beaux

The soft music of Mari's alarm wangled its way into her dream, she was standing in her old house in Chicago, the lulling melody of the Harp iPhone sound effect floating through the different rooms.
    It was only when a blast of blinding light startled her into consciousness that Mari realised her alarm had been blaring for a good twenty minutes. Swearing colourfully, the girl rolled out of bed and hurried into the shower, praying she'd still make it to school on time.

Once clean and dry, Mari dressed into a black t-shirt dress that sported the band Wretched, and black thigh-high boots. A black choker around her neck and her outfit was complete. She curled her dead-straight black hair into loose waves, trying to give it at least some volume. Her makeup was minimal, foundation, concealer, blush, bronzer and a soft matte brown eyeshadow topped with highlight and mascara. It sounded like a lot, but Mari completed the entire look in under 20 minutes. She hurried up the stairs to the kitchen, sliding into the chair already prepared for her at the table. Her father had prepared breakfast that morning, meaning it was Oyakodon and miso soup. After a quick thank you, Mari tucked in, demolishing the meal as quickly as she could. Being late wasn't uncommon for the girl, but for some reason she still hated it.

Soon enough, Mari had grabbed her things and run out the door, shouting goodbyes to her parents as she went. Her bright red Hyundai i20 was parked on the street in all it's second-hand glory. The girl hurried into the driver's seat, started the engine and set off for the high school, perhaps a little faster than was posted. But, thanks to this slight illegality, Mari was pulling into the school parking lot with time to spare.

Releasing herself from the confines of her car, Mari wove her way through people to reach her locker. The girl stashed her books there and turned, heading for her first class of the day: maths. Contrary to popular belief, the girl didn't hate mathematics, she liked the structure of it all and the fact that there was a clear right and wrong. As she entered the classroom, Mari wove through the maze of desks to find an ideal one. A sharp pain in her foot, made her stop, cursing loudly. Looking to see what had accosted her, she saw the bag belonging to a young man sitting at one of the desks. "Uh, sorry," she said hesitantly, awaiting the boy's apology for leaving his stuff all over the walkway.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rain~ » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:30 pm

little bump?
~Rain~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:02 am

Zelda//15

Zelda awoke a few minutes before her alarm, she reached and grabbed her phone shutting the alarm off before it had the chance to go off, she sat up and rubbed her eyes. After rubbing her eyes she stood up smiling and threw on a white laced dress with a brown belt. She threw on brown dress boots and put her part of her hair on the top up in a ponytail, making it a half and half hair style. Her hair was a little wavy which was unusual, its usually fully straight. But she enjoyed the small change. She went downstairs and quickly made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She ate quickly walking out the door but back in once she realized shed forgotten her bag in her room, she ran up and grabbed it running back outside but slowing to a walk when she reached the outdoors.
Alayna//16

She hated mornings and hated waking to a loud annoying buzzing sound. As soon as it went off she was already on the move to shut it off, she sighed and went downstairs, she lived in a large house. She reached the peaceful wooden kitchen and threw together a waffle and butter putting it on a plate and grabbing a fork. She sat at the large white table. After she finished eating she took care of the plate and fork. She walked back upstairs and threw on black skinny jeans and a grey t shirt tucking it into the jeans, she quickly brushed out her hair and threw on black tennis shoes going for a simple look. She snatched her bag walking outside, she didnt live far from the school, walking distance. She got there fast and walked to class.
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me