❊. // winter wonderland

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

❊. // lola : one

Postby hysteria. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:27 pm

x
x
x

L O L A

Beep beep! Beep beep! The human-shaped lump under the covers heaved a sigh and threw away the blankets to reveal the dishevelled looking young woman beneath. Lola Sinclair had never been a morning person and probably never would be. But today was something exciting. Today she was going on vacation. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed, she padded out into the hall, heading for the bathroom. A few minutes later, steam curled out from under the door, and Santa Baby by Ariana Grande was blasting through the small apartment. Soon enough, Lola stood in front of the mirror, wiping the condensation from the glass. At the moment her usually dyed-blonde hair was back to its natural whiskey-brown colour, appropriate for winter. Wrapped in a soft-ish blue towel, she hurried back to her room, the floorboards searingly cold on her bare feet. Picking an outfit was the hardest thing, and she finally settled on a green, cropped zip-front sweater, blue skinny jeans and of course her favourite black Timberland boots. Next was to blow dry her shoulder length hair, put on makeup and get something to eat.

Soon enough she was presentable, but still starving. I can get something on the road, she decided, grabbing the suitcase that had been packed the day before, her phone and car keys. Mentally saying a quick goodbye to her apartment, Lola wheeled the case out, locking the door behind her. Her treasured Ford Fiesta was parked in the garage of her apartment complex, ready to go. With more than a little effort, Lola heaved her suit case into the trunk, slamming the door a little more forcefully than necessary. Climbing into the driver's seat, she started the engine and pulled out onto the road. After a brief stop for a muffin and coffee, she was on the freeway.

After about two and a half hours, the luxury cabin appeared before her. She whistled in approval, it looked even better in reality than it had on the website. A small parking lot with ten spaces lay beside the cabin. Lola parked and got out, extracting her bags and heading for the front door. It seemed no one else had arrived yet, so she got out her key and opened the front door, stepping into the huge living room. "Wow," she murmured to herself, thoroughly impressed by the building.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❊. // let it go

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:59 am

JASON TODD
    ━━━━━━( CRUISIN FOR A BRUISIN )
    gender - ( male ) location - ( cabin ) tagged - ( open )

jason didnt need alarm clocks - that was what his blue staffie tessa was for.
    groaning in disgust as his dog slobbered all over his face, the young male ge
    ntly shoved the pup off of him as he sat up in bed, his usually neat hair all o
    ver the place. he glanced at his watch before yelping in surprise. he was su
    pposed to meet everyone at the cabin by now. quickly dashing out of bed, j
    ay did a really last minute pack before showering and changing into decent
    clothing. after all of his stuff was packed, he made his way downstairs with
    his leather jacket slung over his shoulder. quickly saying his goodbyes to his
    family, jason trudged out of his home and towards his car, tossing the suitca
    se into the backseat before starting up the engine.

a few hours - and a few snack breaks - later, the male grinned brightly as th
    e cabin into sight. putting the vehicle in park, jason pulled on his jacket and
    stepped out of the vehicle before grabbing his suitcase. so far, it seemed as i
    f there was nobody there. did everyone forget? but then he noticed lola not t
    oo far away. "hey, lola!" he greeted warmly as he made his way over to her.
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❊. // winter wonderland

Postby taetxe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:45 pm

ashley ★ nichols
    sexy outlaw ; age twenty one ; feeling frustrated > calm ; location his house > road ; tagging lucy ; mentioning no one ; status is single, no crush or interest, none planned
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

As Ashley peacefully slept in his warm, comfy bed, his wretched alarm went off. He visibly groaned as he took his right hand to slam the alarm clock off, and attempt to fall back asleep. But that failed, because apparently he put the alarm on snooze, and it started ringing all over again. Damn it. Ashley woke up to make sure that he hit the right button to completely shut it off, and then, his back fell to the bed. Man, he hated getting up early. He actually liked mornings, just not getting up earlier than his usual schedule. But he had to if he was to go to this thing with Lucy. It made him frustrated. Everyone keeps trying to fix him up with someone, when really, he was completely fine being on his own. Why can't people understand that? But his bed and his room in the cabin was prepared and everything, so it looks like he didn't have a choice but to go. It would be wrong to put it as if he's letting it go to waste. He then slowly got up from his comfy bed, and he tried to stay up, before his alarm went off again. He groaned loudly, as he leaned forward to shrink his head to his hands.

Later on, Ashley cooked himself a little breakfast with eggs, bacon and hash browns, before he begun to get ready. He took a quick shower, brushed his teeth, did his hair and put on a little eyeliner. Not much, since he really was not a fan of putting makeup on. He actually didn't like having makeup on his face. But he made an exception for eyeliner, because he had a love for that. He made sure his black hair was in place, and lightly brushed it before resting it on his shoulders and making his way with that. He sprayed some of his cologne on, and went on to go back to his room. He got his packed suitcases, went outside, and put his suitcases on the ground, texting for Lucy to come get them, so he can take his motorcycle. Right after he shortly appeared in her car, with her and her car looking as ready as ever. He opened the trunk, and added on his stuff with her's, closing the trunk. Before he could go back inside, Lucy rolled the window down to talk to him. "Hey Ash, don't you want a ride there?" She offered, concerned about him, and how he was going to get there. Ashley stopped in his tracks, and swiftly turned around to answer. "Thank you for the offer. But me not taking my motor?" He began to respond, and chuckled in between. "They wish." He answered, getting the rest of his stuff, and going inside his garage to get his motorcycle. Shortly, he put his stuff in the back, and he backed out of the place, closing the now locked garage. Lucy was still there, and he put his helmet and his sunglasses on. "See you at the cabin." He bid farewell, as he continued to back out of the place, and soon, he was on the road to the building.

luciana ♥ prior
    music freak ; age eighteen ; feeling okay > in awe ; location house > cabin ; tagging ashley, lola, jason ; mentioning belle ; status is single, no crush or interest, hopeful
    ────────────────────────────────────────────

Lucy lightly slept in her warm and cozy bed, and continued on the dream. That is, until the sound of familiar music came on the alarm clock. Luckily she was able to make it so her phone was connected to the alarm clock, and instead of that annoying beeping, it was music she loved. Though sometimes, even music she loved was not what she wanted to hear in the mornings. This was not one of those days, thank God. She took her time getting up, as she tried to rest in her blankets. Unfortunately, it was because of that she felt herself trying to drift off to sleep again. She didn't have a problem with mornings, or nights. She was kind of used to mornings, since she had to get up early in the morning either for work or just to practice on her band's music. Today, was a little more special though. Today was the day she would be able to go to a cabin, and see people she knew. And maybe some she didn't. Either way, the thought of getting out of the house for a while excited her. Ashley and Belle were coming too, so that made her even more happy. When she felt like she was going to sleep again, Lucy stopped herself, and got up and out of bed.

Unfortunately, Lucy was incapable of getting breakfast in her own home, considering she had to make time for a shower and getting ready. And that's exactly what she did. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, did her hair and makeup, and it was off. She sprayed her perfume on her chest, and packed it in her bag, ready to leave. She went to her room and got her suitcases that she packed the night before, taking the handles in her hands and leaving the place. She went outside, and made sure everything was set, before locking the doors to the house and making it to her car. She grasped the suitcase, and heaved them both in the trunk, before realizing she had to go get Ashley's stuff. Because, knowing him, he'll want to take his motorcycle. She nodded in approval, as she shut the trunk door with great effort. She sighed, as she got her remaining stuff, and got in the driver's seat. And soon, it was off.

After a few hours, Lucy has arrived, in hopes that maybe they have some food at the cabin. If they don't, that was fine, but she sincerely hoped they did. Either way, Lucy's deep blue Cadillac arrived at the scene, as she was greeted by two other vehicles. Hmm. Some people must be already here. She found a reasonable parking space, as she gently put the car in park, and the car turned off. She nodded in approval, as she opened the driver's door, and swung herself out with her purse. She shut the car door, and went to the trunk to get her suitcases. She opened the trunk, and lifted the suitcases out of the trunk with all her muscle, leaning forward with her hands on the car to catch her breath. Then soon enough, she was able to catch it, and she closed the trunk, getting her stuff to go in. On her way, she saw Lola and Jason were already there, and she decided to greet them. "Hey y'all." She greeted them with a big smile, approaching them both.
taetxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xiao. » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:52 am

jackson lawless

Jackson had been too excited to sleep. He'd stayed up all night, bouncing around the house and singing. But at around two o'clock, he ended up falling asleep on the couch. He woke up late several hours later, jumping up when he glanced at the clock and saw the time. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" He ran around the house trying to finish packing. Then he quickly threw on a plain blue t-shirt and some black skinny jeans, before rushing to the bathroom to do his hair and brush his teeth. Once he thought he looked okay, he grabbed his bag, a donut, and his car keys, then made his way outside to his truck.

Panting, Jack started the car and drove off, the radio blasting as he sang along. He was in a good mood as always, and excited to see his friends. A couple hours later, he pulled up beside three other cars, hopping out. He noticed Lucy up ahead reaching the cabin, and he quickly yanked his suitcase out of the truck, before running to catch up. He waved his arm around, as he ran as fast as he could while dragging his bag through the snow. "Hey- Hey guys!" He called, pausing for a moment to catch his breath. Then he marched the rest of the way until he finally stumbled through the doorway. A wave of heat hit him, and he let out a long sigh of relief. He hadn't been wearing a jacket, but he hadn't realized how cold he'd been until now.

"Don't worry, everyone. The party has arrived."

xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JrB » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:27 am

Jalil|21|Male|Single|Straight

Jalil had stepped off the plane and looked over at his agent, who he had signed with after the finals week had recently wrapped up. Since he was no longer allowed to play college football because he hired an agent, one of the first things he suggested was to take some time off and let loose a little before diving straight into preparing for the draft. Jalil didn't understand, but agreed to, since he was really stressed out at the time, with his schooling really taking a toll on him.

Being that he recently graduated, his agent basically told him this vacation was a graduation gift, which Jalil really appreciated. They walked through the terminal and headed to a place where his agent had a rental car waiting for them. However, what Jalil didn't know is that it was one of his agent's cars that he'd be loaned while on the vacation. Once they got to the car, Jalil looked in amazement at the black BMW sitting in the parking lot, waiting on them. When his agent popped the trunk, he loaded his luggage in the back of the car, still amazed by the car. He hadn't been used to this kind of luxury before. Right after, he got in and they left.

It didn't take them too long to get there, and when they did, they parked in front of the cabin. He didn't realize how amazing the cabin looked. It didn't even look like any cabin he'd stayed in before either. After getting out of the car and looking at the place, his agent walked over and handed him the set of keys. What's this for? he asked. His agent then explained how he trusted Jalil with the car, having made a few phone calls beforehand. They then shook hands, bid each other a "See you later", and then he got into a taxi that had just rolled up to pick him up. He then turned back around and continued to stare at the cabin.
JrB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlight, » Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:41 pm

xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
    BELLE ❅ ANGELO
    nineteen | female | location; apartment, cabin | tagging; lucy

xxxthe loud and obnoxious sound of the brunette's alarm clock sounded off, awaking the young woman out of
      her deep slumber. a well-rested belle sat up out of her queen sized bed, she stretched then a lion-like yawn
      followed after as she reached for the off button on the clock. once she realized what day it was, belle squealed
      in excitement before she proceeded with her busy morning, beginning it with examining her check-list for the mill
      ionth time this week and then, finally, getting ready for the trip. the holidays were belle's favorite time of year -
      the pumpkin scented candles, the glistening ornaments and singing christmas music in the car were a few of the
      many things that made belle nothing but joyful around this time of year, so simply she couldn't wait to spend it in
      a snowy sanctuary surrounded by her friends. after belle placed a bit of make up on her face and put on the outfit
      she laid out the night before, belle rushed to collect her bags, closely checking things off her list with a dull and
      stubby number two pencil. at this point, you could say that belle was the actual santa claus, checking her list
      more than just twice. belle eventually made her way out of her apartment and into the still, pitch black early
      morning as she staggered to her car with both arms spilling with luggage. she huffed and puffed as she
      squeezed bags into the trunk one by one, a sigh of relief escaped the girls lips as she slammed the trunk
      and fell into the drivers seat.

xxxas belle turned the key into the ignition, she began her journey but before she could even realize, belle
      followed a dirt path into an evergreen forest and was able to smell the pine needles from the cracked open
      window. she felt content, belle smiled at the thought of her vacation in the mountains and away from her
      hectic city life. though, of course she adored her tiny apartment that was close by a boutique and a local
      coffee shop and the so called lovely tourists, a tiny getaway in the middle of nowhere was well deserved
      for belle. the sound of owls hooting and wolves howling led the lost girl into the right route as she
      perceived a magnificent cabin in the distance. belle rolled up onto the property and parked into the lot,
      she immediately got out the car and removed the clutter of luggage which occupied the back. belle stood
      stars trucked as she turned around with arms stocked with bags for the second time and her jaw to the
      ground, she anticipated to see what the inside would look like. coming back to reality, she noticed jalil
      who also stood belong a few feet away from the girl, she briefly waved in his direction then continued
      to trudge into the cabin. as belle entered the cabin, she observed the area - clearly, still in awe. but
      belle snapped out of it when she spotted a few of her friends in arms length. one of them who stood
      out the most was luciana, belle's best friend who she hasn't seen in what seemed like forever. she
      couldn't help but run up to the other girl and give her a bear hug. belle shouted, "lucy!" as she
      began to clutch luciana tightly from behind and a fail attempt to pick her up. belle then let
      go of the girl after a few seconds and died of embarrassment after she grasped her location.
      covering her mouth with her hand, she chuckled, "oh! and hello to you guys, too." belle
      greeted softly, her cheeks beaming with a slight crimson color.
moonlight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❊. // lola : two

Postby hysteria. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:43 am

x
x
x

L O L A

Lola jumped onto the squashy brown couch, settling herself comfortably into the cushions. Like the rest of the cabin, it was of the highest quality which one could tell just by looking at it. Just as she started relaxing, a familiar voice called out to her. Almost instantly, a grin transformed her face. "Jason! Hey!" Lola vaulted off the couch, manoeuvring her way around the coffee table to envelop her friend in a hug. Jason was one of her closest friends and it was incredible to see him again. "How have you been? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever," she said, stepping out of the hug. As she spoke, Lucy rounded the corner, another of her old schoolmates. "Hi Luce, it's so good to see you!"

Almost within the space of five minutes it seemed, everyone had arrived. She lifted a hand in greeting to Belle, Jackson and Jalil as one by one they entered the cabin. It was truly amazing to see all these people that she hadn't had the time to catch up with in years.
    Unable to stop the grin spreading over her face, Lola turned back to Jason.
hysteria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Addison Clarke
female | twenty | location; cabin | tagged; Jackson

Addison always hated getting up early, and today was no different. Sure, she'd get to go to a pretty cabin and see some old friends. Whoopie do! Why did it have to be so far away? She didn't go to school anymore and wanted to sleep in, damn it! More negative thoughts clouded her mind as she forced herself out of bed, shut off the alarm clock and stumbled to her closet. She had forgotten to pick out her clothes the previous night and was in no mood to heavily consider it. Blue jeans, a white t-shirt, and her favorite jacket would be presentable enough. As she stumbled towards the bathroom to get ready, all she could think about was curling back up into her soft, warm bed and sleeping. She didn't want to do this, but it was too late to back out.

After a warm shower and a cup of coffee, her mood had improved so much that she was getting excited. Maybe there was a place to snowboard. As she double-checked to confirm that she had indeed packed everything last night, she hummed a small tune. Once she was satisfied, she grabbed her bags, mentally said her goodbyes to her guitars, and began to carry her stuff towards her truck. After a few minutes of struggling, she managed to secure everything in the cargo bed and slipped into the driver's seat. She turned the ignition, and once the truck roared to life, she turned on the radio and pulled out of the garage, and soon enough was on the freeway.

After a few hours, the cabin finally came into view, and she pulled into the parking lot. She noted that Ashley's motorcycle wasn't among the vehicles parked there. She felt somewhat disappointed that he wasn't there yet. She was looking forward to seeing him. She shut off her truck, got out and, with some effort, unloaded everything that was in the back. She stopped for a moment to regain her breath, then dragged her bags into the cabin. "Relax, I'm alive; not like that's obvious." She waved in greeting at the other people, cracking a smile at Jackson. "Oh hey, Jackson! You haven't started a party yet? I'm disappointed."
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me