ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴘ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴘ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Postby jungwonie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:02 pm

Everybody believes in true love at some point. Others find it easily, others struggle. It's okay to fail at finding love,
but giving up on it is so much worse. Fight for it, your lover or else you'll loose them. No one wants to loose someone they love. Everyone has their story, but what's yours?

discussion thread
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴘ, ᴏᴘᴇɴ, ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ)

Postby jungwonie » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Rules.
Posting.// Please write at least 4 sentences. I understand there's writer's block sometimes, but writing things like "She smiled." and "He laughed." doesn't allow people to get much from you. Please keep your point of view's in 3rd person.
It's hard to understand without 3rd person. No text talk please. Have decent grammar please, I completely understand a few mistakes. Please disable signatures.

Forms.// I'll supply you with a standard form if you don't want to make your own. Please no anime/d photo references. Keep everything realistic please. Age ranges range from 16-19. Post all forms on the discussion thread. Please keep genders even, you can only have a maximum of 2 characters.

Respect.// Please be respectful to every person in this roleplay, unless the mean things are to another character and not a user. Please keep everything appropriate for this site.
Last edited by jungwonie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:43 pm

The Power Couple
She's is the most envied girl in the school, queen bee of the high school, cheerleader, popular. Everyone envies her relationship with him, the football captain.
Female.// Sascha Lee - 16 - moonlight,
Male.// Steve Patterson - 17 - savvage,,

Partners
She was stuck with him on an assignment. Trying everything she could to get out of group work, she took the assignment for her own, leaving him with nothing. When she bumps into him again, he points out she's failing and saves the day. She doesn't want to admit that she's falling for him.
Female.// Faye McClair - 16 - -onyx
Male.// Christian Westbrook - 17 - moonlight,

Forbidden
She's popular and doesn't keep her eyes on lower classmen often. He's a loner, but catches the attention of someone higher up in his schools' social class. They start secret meetings, but what happens if they get caught?
Female.// Gracielea Dallas - 17 - ♥Griffyn♥
Male.//

Her Reputation
She's got a reputation for being a heart-breaker and huge flirt. He's normal, and ends up falling for her. It's complicated, but will things work out?
Female.//Alexandra Scarborough - 17 - Squeeze
Male.// Jackson Loveless - 17 - cas,

First Impressions
Their first impressions on each other are terrible. He thinks she's a snob and she thinks he's a player. When they get paired up for a presentation worth half their grade, will things work out or get worse?
Female.// Yubin Chan - 18 - trashcan't
Male.//Alexander - 18 - Mellio

Best Friend's Sister
His best friend has a little sister who catches his eye. Her big brother has a best friend that appeals to her,
but she's too shy to let him know.
Female.// Josefine Peters - 17 - Riptide86
Male.//

Soulmates
Their both born with half a tattoo that secretly match with their soul mate. They've been wondering about it their whole life but soon see a glimpse of the other half of their tattoo.
Female.// Olivia Wells - 16 - ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
Male.//Levi Elijah - 16 - -onyx

Best Friends
Their crushes have been forming since their childhood, but both are too afraid to tell each other.
Female.// Omera Remes - 17 - savvage,,
Male.// Juniper Mederic - 19 - rubyrocketboots13

Neighbors
They've lived next to each other for years, and seem to hate each other. They always mess with each other,
but what if they don't actually hate each other?
Female.// Hannah - 19 - Mellio
Male.// Reserved

I have no issues with the LGBT+ community, but these scenerios I've came up with are for heterosexual couples.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:15 am

Res.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jungwonie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:16 am

res
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Postby jungwonie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 pm

¤ Faye McClair
    ¤ 16 ¤ Partners ¤ Outfit ¤ Mood. Content ¤ Location. Hallway ¤ Tags. Open ¤

Faye rushed down street, quickly waving goodbye to her mother, who stood on the slim concrete step that belonged to her house. She pulled the tan beanie over her ears due to the icy billows of wind that winter threw upon the wind. She readjusted her backpack as she walked down the street to her school. A coffee mug rested in her hands, warming her fingertips and fighting off the cold. Raising the mug to her lips, Faye took a sip of the hot coffee, drawing back from the heat. She rushed into the halls, finding her small rectangle of a locker. She held her cup tightly as she put in her combination, setting the cup onto a small shelf. Placing her backpack onto a hook, she removed her books for the first few classes. She removed her phone from the pocket of her jacket and closed her locker, leaning back against it as she checked her socials for any updates from her friends or anything she's need. Her hazel eyes remained glued to her phone as the bell rang, piercing the loud hallways and cutting through the loud talking. She walked out a few feet before entering the current of students walking down the hall, her eyes being pushed away from her phone. Faye forced her arms in front of her to support her books. She followed the current and finally breaks free, entering the first class she had, English.

¤ Levi Elijah
    ¤ 16 ¤ Soulmates ¤ Mood. Tired ¤ Location. Hallway ¤ Tags. Open ¤

A tired boy stumbled out of his brother's car that pulled up in front of his school. He lazily climbed the steps and opened the glass door, seeing the many students walking down the halls to class. He realized that the bell must've rang,
symbolizing to head to class if you didn't want to have to pull out a late slip. A groan escaped his lips, pushing and shoving through the lines of high-schoolers heading to class. He stopped at his locker, unlocking it and getting out his books for the first two classes, having his routine in his mind. His usual routine usually consisted of coming back out to his locker every two periods. His sweatshirt and jeans looked messy, making his tiredness very relevant. He wasn't going to like this school day at all. He took his time getting his books out, due to his not wanting to even be at school. He gave thought to skipping school but then remembered he might have a test, he didn't know. He closed his locker, taking his books and taking a leisurely walk to world history.
jungwonie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Indigo - » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:44 pm

(sorry if I can't do anything fancy I just can't seem to find those special borders and designs)

♥Gracielea __________________________________________________________
"Gracie, hurry up and finish your breakfast! You're practically late!" Gracielea's mom called. The Victorian mansion was huge, and her voice echoed. Gray rolled her eyes as she added one final touch of makeup. "Coming!" Stumbling downstairs holding her designer purse, she quickly picked up her plate of food and practically inhaled it, nearly choking.
"Thanks mom!" Gray said, rushing out the door in her ankle boots and getting into Mercedes. It was great being rich and having the newest most expensive phone, but there were no benefits if she forgot to set the alarm. While pulling up into the convertible, Gray nearly crashed, jumping out of the car with no time to spare.
Tardy on her first day of school that year - seemed like no one shared the privilege with her in the empty parking lot.
Last edited by Indigo - on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indigo -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:21 pm

Nixon Theadore Emerson
    ---------------------
    Nix | male | Big Brothers Best Friend | bisexual | tags: open

Nix drummed his fingers against the steering wheel, humming. Currently he was in his car pulling into the school parking lot. Ed Sheeran blasted through the speakers. Turning off the car and stepping out, he swung his bag over his shoulder with a heavy sigh. School. Again. Sure, it was better than being home listening to his parents screaming competitions but he'd rather be in a quiet nook with a sketchbook. While he was distracted Finny, his cat, jumped down from the vehicle before he could shut the door. Shaking his head, he shooed the white cat home, like he did everyday. After watching his cat safely cross the street, he turned and headed inside. The hall was bustling, causing him to shrink against the wall as he fought the waves of people to get to class. He couldn't miss math today. It would effect a large part of his grade.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Juniper/ male/ Best Friends/ Tags: Omara? Open

Juniper stood just outside of Omara's house, just like he had every single day since elementary school. Since he lived just down the street, it wasn't any trouble. He had always waited for her so that they could go to school together. Of course, when they were kids, the both of them had walked to school. These days, they sometimes rode Juniper's red motorcycle. Juniper checked his watch again, he was growing a bit more anxious. He finally decided to knock on her door, " Come on, Omara! We're going to be late again ! " He called through the door. Juniper was beginning to doubt that she was even home. Maybe she had already left for school? But, Omara wouldn't just leave him standing there in the cold, right? They had been best friends for as long as they could remember.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

alexandra [ one ]

Postby elliott. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:46 pm

● alexandra "rouge" ● her reputation ● female ● tags: open

getting to school early was alex's thing, ever since she was in preschool, trotting up to the door excitedly as she held her lunch in one hand. back then, she would hang out outside with the accumulating crowd before going inside when the doors opened, but now that she was in high school, she simply hung out in the hallways fifteen minutes before the bell rang. she strutted down the hallways, her flat-footed Vans not making a noise as they hit the ground, her head held high in confidence as she give everyone around her a nice smirk and flick of her blue hair.
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me