the band「 full 」

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

the band「 full 」

Postby final girl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:37 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"we've had some dark days"
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
"we're in the thick of it now"
──────────────────────
tulita has known each other for about forever- actually that's a lie, they started with three and over the years they
picked up members that needed to leave the comfort or uncomfort of their
homes to join the band. now a group underaged, damaged band members try to make ends meet traveling canada.
──────────────────────
"and when the ice breaks"
Last edited by final girl on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 rules 」

Postby final girl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:38 pm

"there will be no one around"
"this winter hasn't been so rough"
──────────────────────────────────────────
one.i don't know where else to put this so i'm just gonna say that this role play
is based off of the pup music videos guilt trip and sleep in the heat two.you ma
y reserve characters but only for about 24 hours three.keep your signatures off
fourth.please have realistic faceclaims fifth.please message me if anything is un
clear so i can add it sixth.drama is very encouraged seventh.only one character
per person please eighth.i make personality and stuff pretty specific on this so i
f you'd like to change up the character i don't care just as long as you can messa
ge me with replaced information. ninth.i want to even this out so please have fun
──────────────────────────────────────────
"oh it was cold but it wasn't cold enough"
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 characters 」

Postby final girl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:41 pm

"to freeze the blood beneath my spine"
───────────
"i need a car like mabu"
───────────
mariana/19/female/stranger danger
mariana was one of the very first members
of (band name). it's up to whoever plays
them how they got the car but the band
van is their baby but so are the members.
───────────
the mom ● abandoned ● vocals
───────────

───────────
"why can't we just get along?"
───────────
anthony/13/male/pup
anthony was one also on of the first members, they're the
vocals little sibling so they joined pretty young and was the
band's number one fan till they learned to play the guitar.
───────────
the peace keeper ● abandoned ● bass guitar
───────────

───────────
"you got a lionheart"
───────────
betty/19/female/parfait
betty has been here forever. they created the band. that's
right! they called up the vocalist and put together this group!
other than that i'm just gonna give the user creative liberty.
───────────
the loyal ● damaged ● drums
───────────

───────────
"how many times have you lied to my face?"
───────────
deirdre/17/female/paperrose
nobody can remember when exactly name entered the band or even
how?? it doesn't really matter, everyone knows that they're a good
person in need of a support system and that's what (band name) is for.
───────────
the mystery ● unknown ● keyboard
───────────

───────────
"you tell me I should know better
you're probably right"
───────────
ryan/16/female/ohm.
it's up to the user when the comic joined the team
but since they have they've been keeping spirits high.
───────────
the comic ● lost ● rhythm guitar
───────────

───────────
"and you'll get what you deserve"
───────────
jakob/18/male/cass,
jakob is very serious about this band. they are not okay with taking free pity food or "borrowing" gas when money is low. goofing around is only okay when funds are sufficient. they have good intentions and are an all around good person that is just a tiny bit paranoid.
───────────
the "leader" ● unknown ● lead guitar
───────────
"and at least I survived"
Last edited by final girl on Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

「 context dump 」

Postby final girl » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 pm

"this winter hasn't been so rough (we've had some dark days)"
the band started when the vocalist and drums were ten and the bass was four, at the time they had to travel by foot and gather funds for a car they couldn't legally drive for six years by playing instruments with the skill levels of ten and and four year olds but i'm just trying to say they've been doing this for a while. when they got the car funds the keys went to the vocalist and has valued it ever since.
i put super vague character archetypes and reasons for young people to leave their past life on the character form. if you're still confused about that or want to change them you can just message me. for the siblings, you're probably going to have a very similar history and faceclaim and who decides what those will be will just be whoever posts them first. for everyone else your history and faceclaims can be anything you want. also i forgot to mention this in the rules but i highly encourage you to add a relationships tab.

addition/edit.now that we're starting i feel like i should clarify a little bit band's a bit more. tulita's genre should probably never be outright stated just because i wouldn't want it to be any kind of music that someone doesn't like, the only thing that really matters is that they attract a younger audience, like 13 to 30. they depend on house concerts for their main source of income and maybe a place to sleep for the night. living off of the small profit and if necessary, tips made by playing on the street. the band has to have a strong social media presence but even one phone bill is too much money so they have to use the computers or phones of the people they're playing for. at the moment they're about fifteen minutes away to a small home in lethbridge to do a set in the yard.
"oh it was cold but still it wasn't cold enough (we're in the thick of it now)"
Last edited by final girl on Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:06 pm

"to freeze the blood beneath my spine (and when the ice breaks)"
"at least I'll survive"
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final girl » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:57 pm

anthony - thirteen - bass guitar
    chipped skin and blistered fingertips exposed themselves as anthony peeled away the bandaids the last gig had given him. "a-haha, battle scars, now i'm ready to play" he laughs once more on an adrenaline rush fueled by the physical proof of his practice and puts the bandages in his back pocket. a couple scabs aren't a great example for why playing in tulita isn't the ideal situation and of course he hasn't yet gotten the chance to fully realize the real consequences of their actions, but even with all the downsides anthony has thought of nothing would keep him from loving the road. "hey" this isn't aimed at anyone, he's just looking out the partially rolled down window "if we met someone who really needed a spot in the band, what instrument would they play? like? the kazoo, the banjo, a fourth guitar?" this question kind of seems like a stupid joke but it's genuine thing he fears.
final girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-when a strange feeling came over me {1}

Postby stranger danger » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:19 am

{mariana beatrice jones - with the band - driving - happy}
        honeycomb colored sunlight filtered in through the windows as mariana drove leisurely down the road on the way to their next gig. the girl sighs, content, one hand out the window, and the other on the steering wheel. she has on ripped fishnets, shorts, combat boots and a thrasher shirt with big black aviator sunglasses. when anthony begins to speak the corner of her lips edge up into a smile,
        and she rolls her eyes. "funny," she calls into the backseat, glancing up into the mirror. she does a double take, frowning a little and goes, "put those bandages back on, we don't want that getting infected," she said in her mom voice, eyes flickering back to the road.

her hand tapped the outer shell of the car along with the song, and briefly began to wonder about one of their own songs on the radio.
        her daydreaming was short-lived as she had to come to a complete stop before some horrible driver rammed into the side of her baby.
        she mumbles curses to herself and goes silent. after a few minutes, she says, "probably a banjo," she jokes, smiling for real that time.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

B-E-T-T-Y ! ( 1 )

Postby nah » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:48 am

{ BETTY 'BETS' MYO !}
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ↙
    xxxxxxbets - ♀ - in the back of the car gluing plastic gems to drumsticks
    ━''━↗ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ━''━betty replied with a quiet 'no' in the back. she seemed really busy attempting to glue small little jewels to her
    drumsticks with what looked like an overused glue stick. she never explained how she managed to get them on with
    said glue stick and usually just ended up with them on the drumsticks. "i think i have enough jewels for my drumsticks
    anyway. oh! and i dont need to use the bathroom. right."
    she clearly hadnt been paying enough attention to the current
    situation. despite that, she quietly apologized and went back to silently gluing jewels to her drumstick. there were so many.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the band「 full 」

Postby xiao. » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:58 am

{ jakob priestly • eighteen • lead guitar }
        for once, priestly was pretty relaxed. he'd actually been relaxed enough to take a nap. now he was just waking up. he shifted in his seat, rubbing his eyes and looking around. he heard some of the band members talking, and he sat up, his eyes scanning the area to make sure nothing was wrong. when he was satisfied, he let out a little sigh of relief. anthony's question caught his attention, and he tilted his head. "i think they'd play the triangle." he said, tapping his chin and playing with the piercing there. he smoothed his hands down his shirt, then reached up to fix his hair.
xiao.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☽ Deirdre ● Blow Your Own Trumpet ☾

Postby PaperRose » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:27 pm

Ɖii𝑒 𝒾 𝓇 𝒹 𝓇 𝑒
    iᴋᴇʏʙᴏᴀʀᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
    i
    mood. contemplativexixlocation. vanxixtagged. the band

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      DeirdreDeidre had her eyes closed before eveyone started talking. She was letting the sun outside the car come in and warm her. It made her slightly drowsey and there was a chance if the van had stayed quiet she might have fallen asleep. Something that she would have appreciated. She always had trouble falling asleep. Guess she was just particular when it came to sleep, which is why when the band started talking she couldn't find it in herself to continue with her lethargic state.

DeirdreOpening her eyes she took a quick look around. Of course, Betty was bedazzling her drumsticks, again. Deidre still couldn't believe that the girl kept on doing it, they just fell off each time. Guess Deidre had to admire her persistence. Deidre noticed Priestly starting to move and realized he had just woken up from a nap. The left corner of her mouth turned up at the edge as she watched Priestly's paranoia take effect. The first thing he does when he wakes up is checks around to make sure everything was okay. How very like him.

DeirdreHearing Mariana rebuke Anthony, Deidre looked over to the kid. He was taking off his bandages. Deidre was still surprised that he still got blisters on his fingers. He played so much that Deidre would have thought he'd have callouses on his fingers by now. Looking back up at Marianna she was just in time to see her react to some reckless driver ram the side of her van. Deidre also said a curse towards the bad diver. Deidre wondered how bad the damage would be. Hopefully, it would just be a small scratch. Just another battle scar. Like Anthony's blisters.

DeirdreThinking back to Anthony, Deidre realized he had asked something that Deidre still hadn't thought about. She really doubted they would find someone who would really need a spot in the band, but on the off chance they did, Deidre would rather have someone who had a skill they could use. Like a mechanic for when the car had serious issues that needed a professional. Was only about time before it did. But an instrument? She didn't really know. "A trumpet would sound cool" Deidre mused while thinking about some bands she loved that used trumpets. Modest Mouse used some in a few of their songs, and another she knew of was Days N' Daze. There was also Wayne Bergeron, who was a sideman for artists like Beyonce and Micheal Buble. Deidre just loved the sound of trumpets, she would love even more to learn to play.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me