Heartsong Meadow Farms .NEW.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Heartsong Meadow Farms .NEW.

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:52 am

Abbigale-20-Female-Owner-Boyfriend: None-Taggs:Open

She shook her head. "No, no I will be fine. I'm headed back to my house anyways. I'm sure my farm hand Rusty has already chores my horse." she said with a smile.

Rusty-19-Male- Hired Hand-Girlfriend: None-Taggs:Riley

Rusty looked at Riley. "Three... two... ONE!" he said taking off. Handleing Shay well at the moment. He was confident he would win. Even tho he had a ways to go to win.

Blake-20-Male-Resident-Crush:Katherina-Taggs: Open

Blake looked over to see Grimm. He walked over and stroked his face. "Hey boy. Been awhile since I've seen you." he said with a slight smile.

Easton-18-Male-Resident-Crush:None-Taggs:Open

Him and his brother drove separate seeing how they were leaving at separate times. He hadn't left his grandparents farm yet seen how they still had a few things to finish before he left. Easton finished packing his bags and when out to the barn to see if his grandpa needed anything from town before packing the truck and leaving for Hearsong farms.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 am

Katherina >> Andrew >>>>

Once Hybrid began growling, she turned around, "Hybrid, enough of that boy." She spoke as the large animal quieted. "I'm sorry for that. Meeting other dogs was never his forte." She smiled, looking at Andrew

Hybrid >> Andrew, Crosby, >>

Hybrid was watching his owner before another dog ran up behind him and started sniffing his tail. Showing his teeth through the muzzle, he let out a low growl, showing his displeasure towards the hyper beagle

Grimm >>> Blake >>>

The stallion sniffed his jacket and snorted, flicking his tail. Grimm dipped his head to the ground to graze

Eventually he will warm up to Crosby))
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:52 am

Riley Moore Taggs : Rusty

Riley flicked the reins, sending Logan into action. They raced up the hill wind blowing through Riley's hair. She let out a squeal of excitement, laughing though she knew with the rush of wind, Rusty couldn't hear her. For the first time she felt the urge to let him win. However her competitive nature wouldn't let that be. She nudged Logan's side feeling the mate breath harder and push farther with each stride. She bounced in the saddle.

Andrew Obedwald Taggs : Katherina

He laughed "Quite the opposite for Crosby. He loves meeting new people and dogs." He reached down, booking a finger around Crosby'a collar. "My name's Andrew by the way." He said, looking up at her.
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:00 am

Katherina >> Andrew >>>>

"I'm Katherina and this," She gestured towards the wolf dog, "is Hybrid." She smiled at him. Katherina looked the stalls before speaking again, "So, do you have a horse here?" She asked

Hybrid looked at Crosby before sitting patiently beside Katherina. He had no love for the muzzle but he was patient enough to wait for her to decide it was time to take it off

Grimm >>> Blake >>>

The stallion sniffed his jacket and snorted, flicking his tail. Grimm dipped his head to the ground to graze

Eventually he will warm up to Crosby))[/quote]
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:24 am

She shook her head. "No, no I will be fine. I'm headed back to my house anyways. I'm sure my farm hand Rusty has already chores my horse." she said with a smile.

He watched as Riley blew right past him. He nudged Shay to make him gallop. He was almost caught up to Riley when all of the sudden Shay reared up and started to buck. "No...no no no not again!" Rusty said as Shay tossed his head causeing the reins to be ripped out of Rusty hands. "Whoah Shay!" he said trying to calm him down. "SHAY! I SAID WHOAH?!" he yelled just before he was thrown off him. Rusty quickly found himself laying on the ground and all he saw was Shay running off.

He smiled and the headed over to the office. After checking in on the after hours check in he when to the house he was staying in. Unpacking all his stuff then heading to the stables to try and find Katherina.

He had finally arrived after a long days drive. Going straight to the house he was staying in and getting settled in. He spent no time fooling around as he was busy unpacking.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:57 pm

Riley Moore Tags : Rusty

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw Shay stagger. She pulled hard on the reins, swerving Logan around just in time to she Rusty fall to the ground and Shay gallop off. "Rusty!" She galloped back towards him. She pulled Logan into a hard stop, jumping off of her immediately and running over to him. She fell to her knees beside him, breathing out in relief when she saw his eyes were open and is stomach rose and fell fast. She shoved his shoulder with one hand, "Don't scare me like that!" She was serious at first but eventually she smiled in exasperation. "Where's Shay?"
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 am

"I don't know he ran off. I'll go look for him later, he usually comes back after a bit." he said slowly standing up. A sharp pain in his knee but he didn't care. "Sorry this happened. Normally he doesn't get spooked that easy but must have caught him by surprise." looking into the distance to see if he could see Shay.

He smiled and the headed over to the office. After checking in on the after hours check in he when to the house he was staying in. Unpacking all his stuff then heading to the stables to try and find Katherina.

He had finally arrived after a long days drive. Going straight to the house he was staying in and getting settled in. He spent no time fooling around as he was busy unpacking.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:01 am

Reaper_Wolf93 wrote:Katherina >> Andrew >>>>

"I'm Katherina and this," She gestured towards the wolf dog, "is Hybrid." She smiled at him. Katherina looked the stalls before speaking again, "So, do you have a horse here?" She asked

Hybrid looked at Crosby before sitting patiently beside Katherina. He had no love for the muzzle but he was patient enough to wait for her to decide it was time to take it off

Grimm >>> Blake >>>

Eventually he will warm up to Crosby))
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
©

══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:49 am

Riley Moore Tags : Rusty

"Okay." Riley said standing up with him. "Are you sure you're okay? Does this place have a nurse or something?" She asked, walking back over to Logan and grabbing the reins. "Can you walk back or do you want to ride Logan?" She stroked her mare's mane softly.

Andrew Oberwald Tags : Katherina

"No, I used to live in Tennessee where my friend Chris had a farm. I grew up around horses but I've never gotten one of my own. I might invest in one this summer before I go to college." He let go of Crosby's collar and slowly let the two dogs approach again. "Do you have a horse?"
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:08 am

Katherina >> Andrew >>>>

"I do. It's the big draught stallion over there." She gestured to the big black dapple stallion. "His name is Death's Reaper, but his barn name is Grimm." She smiled

Grimm >>> Blake >>>

The stallion went back to grazing, waiting for Katherina to come back
Join my giveaways!
══════════════════════

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,