Heartsong Meadow Farms .NEW.

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Heartsong Meadow Farms .NEW.

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:48 pm

"WELCOME TOO"

Heartsong Meadow Farms

Introduction:Here at Heartsong Meadow Farms you will not only learn the importance of a farm but learn how to properly take care of the animals and learn how to train, ride (horses) and show your animals! Along the way you'll make many new friends and establish relationships if you would like!

Rules:
All Tess rules apply
Must be able to maintain all your characters
Drama is allowed here
Remember little kids play so please keep this rp kid appropriate.
Have fun!

House One:
. Rusty Townstead
.Andrew Oberwald

House Two:
.olivia rosalie wells
.Caitri Bhatnagar

House Three:
. Riley Moore

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3647967&p=114214603#p114214603
Last edited by Wild Dog 100 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartsong Meadow Farms .wip.

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Characters
Abbigale Bates-Female-20-Single-Owner

Riley Moore-Female-18

Katherina-Female-18

Rusty Townstead-19

olivia rosalie wells-17

Andrew Oberwald-18.5

Caitri Bhatnagar-15
Last edited by Wild Dog 100 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Heartsong Meadow Farms .NEW.

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Abbigale-20-Female-Owner-Boyfriend: None-Taggs:

Abbigale answers the phone that rang on the office desk. "Heartsong Meadow Farms, this is Abbigale how can I help you?" she said listening to the other person on the line. She wrote down what they told her and then hung up after saying have a good day. She then got up and put the forum in the drawer. Walking out of the office room to get some lunch from the dinning haul. She grabbed a slice of pizza that was freshly made and a bowl of fruit that she had made this a.m. She sat down at a table and ate her food. Then proceeded to throw the stuff she didn't finish and grabbed a soda. Walking out of the office to the barn where her horse was. Choking Paris and giving her a few sugar cubes as a treat. After that she whistled for her dog and put a leash on him as people would be arriving soon.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm

Katherina drove up the long drive that led to the ranch. It had been a long 24 hours, driving, listening to big whiny dog and a very displeased horse. Now the trip was almost over. It would have been better without her dog but she couldnt just leave him with her family.
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Abbigale-20-Female-Owner-Boyfriend: None-Taggs:Katherina

Abbigale walked to the entrance of the barn. She noticed other person arriving. She walked out to go see if they needed any help. Hey, I'm Abbigale. I'm the owner of the ranch." she said walking up to the girls door.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady_Lycana » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:47 pm

She sighed when Hybrid began barking and growling, rubbing his teeth on the glass, drooling everywhere, "Hybrid, quit drooling on the door!" She yelled at the wolf dog. "I'm sorry. Normally, he is very quiet when I'm in here with him. Its been a long drive." She quickly apologized for the canine's act, "I'm Katherina." She smiled
Join my giveaways!
Lycana's Giveaways - April 2009 Very Rare
══════════════════════
Image/ Lycana / She/Her / Libra / Image

I see the gutter,
Feed on the foolish,
Outrun and kill the strong.
At daybreak, I roam,
Awake to who follows me.
I roam, I roam,
I am the hungry wolf.
(By: John Doe & Exene Cervenka)
©

Image/ Name / Pronoun / Image
══════════════════════
Lady_Lycana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Abbigale-20-Female-Owner-Boyfriend: None-Taggs:Katherina

She laughed. "It's okay. Bau gets the same way." she said whistling for him to come. She didn't know where he was but it didn't worry her that much as he knew is boundaries. "There's plenty of stalls into barn so feel free to them. There's a large tall room to the right as you walk inside. Nothing luxurious but it's a clean and nice tack room." she said right as Bau ran up. The large German Shepard standing by her side.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:34 am

Riley Moore Tags : Katherine and Abigail

Riley closed the door behind her to her cabin. She had dropped off her luggage and decided to take a look around the farm until the truck bringing Sheep and Logan arrived. Salem was wrapped around her forearm because she hadn't set up his tank yet. He seemed to like being carried around so she clutched his small frame gently in her hand. She spotted two girls talking and walked over, waving happily. She held Salem close to her, worrying one of the girls may be scared of snakes. "Hi." She said as soon as she was in ear shot. "I'm Riley."
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Dog 100 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:06 am

Abbigale-20-Female-Owner-Boyfriend: None-Taggs:Katherina, Riley

She turned around to see another girl with a snake wrapped around her arm. "Oh hello. You must be Riley?" she said just as the other girl said her name. She laughed. "I'm Abbigale, I'm the owner of this farm! This here is Bau, he keeps all the barns and property safe so all the animals here are not harmed." she smiled then pet Bau's head as he wagged his tail.

Rusty-19-Girlfriend: None-Taggs:

Rusty pulled up to the farm. He grabbed the bags from the back seat of his truck and walked into the house. Unpacked all the food he had just bought and texted Abbigale that he picked up the few things she needed. He then headed up stair to clean up and get ready to do chores. Him and Abbigale have been friends for years. After his grandparents passed on she had kinda taken him in and is paying him to work around the farm.
Wild Dog 100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby malluvsduckies » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:47 am

Riley Moore Tags : Katherina and Abigale

"Nice to meet y'all." Riley smiled warmly. She caught Salem's head as the front of his body slipped off her arm. She wrapped him back around her arm and smiled, glancing at the blue haired girl. "Nice hair." She laughed. Suddenly her phone buzzed. It was the moving trailer. Logan had arrived and Sheep was close behind. "Sorry, my horse just arrived in her trailer, I've got to load her into the stall." She turned to leave, "Don't worry, I know where to go, I practically memorized this place looking on google maps the week before I left." She laughed again, jogging off to the stable. She met the trailer guide who had already unloaded the mare. "Thank you so much." She said rushing up and taking the rope that attached to Logan's halter. The man just nodded and got back into the car. I quickly grabbed my tack bag before the man started the truck. I waved to him before turiningbto my horse. Her large brown eyes were joyful as always. "Did you miss me?" She asked stroking her velvety nose. "Come on, let's get you moved in. She led the mare over to the stalls, choosing one near the center. Logan hated drafts and would be warmer surrounded by other horses. I spotted a buck skin stallion and a few mares in the stalls but besides that it was eerily silent in the stable. She guessed the assortment of horses were people renting out the stalls to keep their horses in. I led Logan into the stall, taking her halter off. I took her nameplate from back home and attached it to the right of her stall door. "There! Just like home." She approached her horse again, leaning against her broad head and stroking her ears. Enjoying the musty smell of the stable and the dim light. This is where she truly felt at home.
Please click my smol egg babies
Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image
malluvsduckies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me