Fay High Role Play! (o & a)

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Fay High Role Play!

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:52 pm

j a h s e h o f r e y - xxx
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
jahseh's alarm clock went off, but he was already up. he had gotten used to the sleepless nights and had grown accustomed to them honestly. he grogily shuffles over to his closet, picking out a collared white shirt that was slightly see through and black jeans. he slips on his checkered slip on vans and yawns before walking outside. he gets in his car and the only sound that can be heard is the radio blaring some kind of pop music as he drives.

c i n d y k i m b e r l y - xxx
cindy wakes up happy, as usual. she skips out of bed and walks into her closet, which is huge. she decides on a black cropped hoodie and some blue skinny jeans. she puts on some converse before walking downstairs. "Hi dad!" she exclaims and her dad smiles.
"Ready for school?" he says. She nods her head up and down in an excited manner. He takes her to his car, which is a Bentley. They then drive to school as she sings along to whatever is playing on the station.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: open • location: school

olivia had been at school for the past half hour in the library studying, her hazel eyes in a book the whole time. after finishing the section, she exited the library to find the cliques had already formed. great. just what i needed, more people to laugh at me. with a sullen sigh, she pulled her red flannel tighter across her body and glanced around for anyone she knew.

(( anyone can run into Olivia if they'd like c: ))
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 pm

jahseh walks into school and instantly rushes to his safe haven, the school library. its always quiet there and he always tries to enjoy the silence while he can. he spaces out as he keeps on walking and feels himself come into contact with someone. looking down his dark brown eyes meet a girl's hazel eyes. "sorry." he mutters backing up.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Hayden

When he gets there he sits on a bench waiting for Allie.
Allie

Her grandma gets there dropping her off and driving away. She spots Hayden and walks to him sitting next to him. "Hi." she smiles
"hey. Lets go in" he replies standing up with Allie following as they walk in.
Summer

When Summers mom drops her off, her mom complains, like every morning, that she has to get to work and to hurry and get out. She tries to get out as fast as possible and walks away looking down, while she walks into the school.
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~randomidiot~ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Sam

Sam rushed through the crowded halls, on a mission of sorts. He found himself in the library, glancing around, his hands clenching and un-clenching. His soft gasps for air were interrupted by a girl. He looked at the girl, analyzing her. He knew he recognized her.....He squinted while looking at her, Then it came to him "Olivia!" Sam covered his mouth. His face glowing bright red. He took a deep breath and saw someone talking to her. He didn't know who he was. c:

IT’S ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
call me kota! - trade me! - i love itto <33
─ ─ ─
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ © ─ ─
ONI, COMIN' THROUGH! ████
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

~randomidiot~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:06 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: jahseh, sam • location: school

olivia's small frame awkwardly stumbled back when something impacted with her chest. "oh, um, you're fine." she stammered, her eyes meeting a boy's chocolate brown ones. looking back down at the ground, she rearranged the books in her arms and rubbed the toe of her black converse hightops on the ground. suddenly, a familiar voice called her name as she began to feel her cheeks transform into an embarrassed blushing mess. anxiously biting the inside of her cheek and pulling at the flannel, she looked over at the voice to find sam.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~randomidiot~ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Sam

Sam put his arms against his sides and stared at the floor. "I'm sorry..Uh..I didn't know you were...I just was trying to..." He stumbled over his words, trying to explain why he had just called out her name in library. He bit his lip again and tried to hold back a laugh.

IT’S ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─
call me kota! - trade me! - i love itto <33
─ ─ ─
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
██ ▌
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ © ─ ─
ONI, COMIN' THROUGH! ████
─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

~randomidiot~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badvibesforever » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:12 pm

he turns his head and looks over at the boy calling oliva's name. he stares at the boy for a second before deciding its time to make his escape. he feels someone grab his arm and he instantly knows who it is. "cindy.." he says pinching the bridge of his nose. "No, you're going to make friends." she says. she has a huge grin on her face and he lets out a shaky sigh. he doesn't understand how one can be that happy. he awkwardly stands next to her as she talks to the girl, olivia.

c i n d y k i m b e r l y - xxx
"Hi im cindy!" she says to the girl. the girl is absolutely stunning and she smiles "your eyes are so pretty!" she exclaims as she makes sure jahseh doesn't try and run away. she then turns to the boy "Hello there." she says to him.
badvibesforever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcticwolf560 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:18 pm

Allie

"You seem more... i dont know, more bored than usual...?
" Im just tired." he lied. Everyday he got more and more bored with Allie hoping to find another girl soon.
"Oh." He always was she thought.
Summer

She got to her locker putting her bag in and went on a search to find someone to talk to.
~{Dear Pillow}
Hi there! Im Arcticwolf560, or just Arcticwolf. Random facts about me:
    Im Pansexual #Lgbtq+Pride
    Im Emo
    Im Agender. To Some, Yes I Am A girl But To Me I Dont Classify As Any Gender
    I LOVE role play (Feel Free To Ask About A 1x1 Rp)
    Depression/ Anxiety/ ADD/ OCD/ Bipolar
    Addicted To ChickenSmoothie/ Drawing/ Reading
{Sorry For All The Tears At Night}
~Arcticwolf560
Arcticwolf560

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:20 pm

O L I V I A
      female • 17 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • tags: jahseh, sam, cindy • location: school

this girl is so freaking sweet i can feel myself getting diabetes. Olivia's anxiety had suddenly sky rocketed as more and more people began to gather around her. "you're fine, sam. i, um, I understand, i guess?" she stuttered as she grabbed her arm. "thanks, I ah, like your hoodie." awkwardly sighing, she tied her hair back in a ponytail.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me