♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || DAY ONE

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just wondering, how many of you guys are interested in the roleplay? c:

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 am

Very Interested! - Sounds like a great roleplay!
44%
Interested! - I like how it sounds so far
11%
Meh - Kind of like the roleplay; so-so
22%
Needs Work - The idea needs a lot of work, then maybe I'll be interested.
No votes
Not Interested - Not interested in the plot or roleplay at all
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || Now Open

Postby xXLuciferXx » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:38 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Johnnie Viente
𝒩ickηames: -
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Mystic, Faye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~Johnnie had all his weight into trying to get the stud to at least take a single step forward. Alas, nothing worked. He moved to stand normally and sigh as he saw a woman approaching him. It was quite embarrassing that his reputation at this new barn was going to be 'that guy who couldn't move his horse'. Though he didn't get defensive, and smiled the slightest as she spoke. "I'd very much appreciate the help" He spoke, giving his arms a break from pulling for now. He knew he'd probably have to wait out til Mystic got bored and would follow again. "I promise he's usually not like this.... Just without a halter for the first time and in a new place.... My mare decided to bust his halter to bits on the trailer ride here." He explained. "You can give him a treat, he's a big ham for anything he can eat," he said with a soft laugh, patting the stud's neck softly.

.: Tides of War:: Mystic :: 7 year old 75% Friesian, 25% Appy Stud :: Johnnie .:.
The stud simply stood in place, easily ignoring everything his handler tried to do to move him. He was large in stature and honestly didn't have to do much to ignore his handlers. Couldn't pull him around anywhere if he decided he didn't want to go. Though his ears went up in curiosity as a woman approached. He turned his head around to greet her, seeing as he didn't have a halter on and the rope was around his neck.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:28 pm

boodles wrote:
|| Alex | 21 M | Approaching Tyler ||

Alex slowly walked down the aisle of the barn, admiring the horses and name plates of everyone who'd already arrived. 11 and 12... 11 and 12... He reached stalls 11 and 12, side by side as could be expected and unlatched one of the doors, peaking inside. He put one foot in the straw, as if testing it and then realized a struggle ensuing in the stall next to him. He watched a blonde girl in barn 'un-friendly' attire struggle with a large horse. He hesitated before approaching, "Need a hand there?" he asked in his slightly southern accent. You don't grow up on a ranch and not have a bit of a cowboy accident, I mean, really. He nervously ran his hand through his hair as he waited for her reply, he hoped he wasn't over stepping. The rules might be different here than on the ranch, but back home, if someone needed a hand, you offered, simple as that.

( `♚ -- T y l e r !)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( ● gender. female ) ( ● age. 21 ) ( ● crush. Regan Taught ) ( ● location. in the stables ) ( ● horse. Choking Smoke ) ( ● tags. Alex )

Tyler startled at the random voice. "Yes, please." She huffed. "He's scared of everything. I have to hurry. As soon as I get settled I'm going to get him settled and start jumping him." Ly started to pet his forehead, rubbing her fingers over his ears. He sighed and shut his eyes.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:42 pm

|| Alex | 21 M | Approaching Tyler ||

Alex smiled a little, stepping closer. He reached his palm out to the stallion, offering for him to sniff, "He's gorgeous. What's his name?" He found it hard to imagine such a city looking girl to be atop such a large horse, and over jumps none the less. He glanced at her face, wondering how she'd ended up at a place like Red River, just money probably. Most of the people they would meet would be here just because they had the money for an expensive hobby. He hoped he was wrong and these were good people, but it was what it was. After giving the stallion a chance to sniff he reached up with his other hand to give a small massage along the horses crest.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Name: Saoirse O' Brien
Horse: Flynn

Saoirse walked from the barn feeling pleased now she just had to grab her saddle and she was done unloading and could just explore she wasn't planning to ride after all Flynn deserved time to settle in. Suddenly Farin shot off like a bullet tearing off towards the main drive. For a moment Saoirse was confused before she noticed the massive rottweiler sniffing the ground at first Saoirse wasn't sure what to do should she stop Farin what if the dog wasn't friendly well to late now was all she could think as Farin launched herself playfully at the other dog drawing the attention of a tall pretty strawberry blonde who held two horses. Well might as well head that way anyways she thought as she walked towards the dogs and the strawberry blonde.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:43 pm

|| Casey | 19 F | Meeting Saoirse ||

Bruno snapped his head up at the scent of another dog, he seemed unsure how to react for a moment before bowing to the ground, his nub tail beginning to wag furiously. As the other dog launched himself, Bruno gave chase, letting out a couple of excited barks before taking off at a high speed up the edge of the fencing along the drive way.
Oppie, was not so thrilled to be seeing any new animals or places. He again threw his head in the air and let out another shrill cry as the two dogs raced by, stepping sideways and nearly squashing Casey between the two stallions. Casey jumped out of the way just in time, moving herself in front of Beau as Oppie body checked him instead. She gave both horses their heads while they maneuvered out of each others way. "damn it Oppie! Would you settle please! You are literally the most high strung ranch horse ever." She was annoyed that he was such a rock solid horse in familiar surroundings, but all you had to do was change what side of the stall his water bucket was on and he would throw tantrums all week. She honestly had no idea how Alex took him to competitions. As Oppie returned to a stand still Casey turned to look for Alex, noticing instead a young woman approaching. She forced a smile, now embarrassed for having to fight with Alex's horse.

boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:01 pm

dammit you spooked her horse nice job Saoirse thought as she walked over watching the agitated paint throw his head. "I'm so sorry about that Farin tends to get a little excited" she smiled trying to not let on how tense she felt about nearly causing this person to be crushed by a horse. "my name's Saoirse"
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Casey continued to force a smile, "Don't worry about it, Oppie is overly dramatic. He's my Cousin, Alex's, Rodeo Horse and he really doesn't do great with anyone else. He's really not great in new surroundings, so this just isn't a great experience." She nodded her head towards the quietly grazing buckskin, "Beau is mine, and a lot more tolerant." She laughed a little, "I'm Casey." She hesitated awkwardly, "Are you new too?"

boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:20 pm

Yeah I just got here an hour ago and am already so incredibly lost I would have never dreamed of riding at a stable this big she said turning her head to the massive stable feeling a little less tense Are you from around her? she said turning her head to check up on Farin who was still gleefully playing with the Rottweiler
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Casey nodded in agreement, "Me either, we've been driving on and off for a couple weeks. We're from Virginia." She followed Saoirse's gaze to the canines, "Oh, and that Bruno." She smiled, watching them play. "Alex went to see where we are stabling these two but he must have gotten lost." She joked.

boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:49 pm

۞ Fayre Ann Louis//Faye ۞
Occu//Veterinarian
Location//Stalls
Mood//Amused
Tags//Johnnie
    A gentle hand prodded the pocket of Faye's coat, which prompted the attention of Lancer who assumed the gesture was for him. She pulled an apple slice and offered it to the steed, who seemed keen to the sweet smell. "Traveling makes most horses get a little agitated, you never know what they'll do." She noted, shifting her gaze from the horses eyes to the boys, "I'm Faye, who are you two?" She asked kindly, a hand massaging the horses cheek. She had reviewed the incoming horses, though hadn't memorized all the entries, and she thought this one might be Mystic, based on the pictures she'd glanced at. She usually had a way with calming animals down, but he didn't seem upset, just curious and maybe startled, he didn't seem like the thrashing type.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me