♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || DAY ONE

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just wondering, how many of you guys are interested in the roleplay? c:

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 am

Very Interested! - Sounds like a great roleplay!
44%
Interested! - I like how it sounds so far
11%
Meh - Kind of like the roleplay; so-so
22%
Needs Work - The idea needs a lot of work, then maybe I'll be interested.
No votes
Not Interested - Not interested in the plot or roleplay at all
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || Now Open

Postby jaedina » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:03 am

💮 -- Reagan Tracee
18 years of age -- Female-- Experienced Rider -- Tags: Open
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
As the barn came into view Reagan took an uneasy sigh. The truck tossed around on the dirt road as the dust incased around them. As she slowed the truck down to a stop, she could hear Icarus nicker faintly in the trailer behind her. She slid out of the truck, clipping the keys to her belt loop as she made her way to retrieve Icarus. She unlocked the trailer gate, grabbing for his halter as she clipped the lead to it. She walked him out of the trailer, making her way to the barn. She could see people already making there way in, and she could feel her heart begin to beat a little faster. Icarus nudged at her slightly keeping pace with her. She stopped up from the earth into the ground floor, and looked around for a moment to see if there was any sign that indicated what stall was Icarus's. On a white board near the entrance of the barn, she saw a small map of all the stalls, and labeled with which belonged to who. Seeing Icarus's name in stall 8, she made her way over. Quickly putting him in the stall, she made her way back out to the trailer to grab the tack she had brought.

☠️ -- Jace Ramsey
20 years of age -- Male-- Experienced Rider -- Tags: Open
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jace struggled with Ginnie as she made it difficult getting her out of the trailer. He pulled on on her lead as she tossed her head around, squealing out as though she was laughing at him. After much hassle, he got her into her assigned stall and began looking around for some hay. No hay could be seen in the main wall way so he walked in to every room until he found what he was looking for. He grabbed a flake and hurried back to Ginnies stall, hearing her becoming restless in her stall. He then began to make his way out to grab his tack box before she finished eating the flake he gave her.
jaedina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:21 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Johnnie Viente
𝒩ickηames: -
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Mystic

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~Johnnie pulled up in his old pick-up truck, big horse trailer in tow. He had alot of money, but didn;t like to flaunt it to everyone around him. He parked and shut the truck off before getting out. He gave this new place a quick look around before going to the trailer door. He opened it up carefully, looking in at his crew, all of which didn;t care a single bit about the ride. He smiled to himself, happy he has the pleasure of owning four of the most chill horses he could. He grabbed one leadline at a time, wanting to unload them and let them stand tied to the trailer for a moment to get some fresh air. First he lead Moon off, then Pharaoh. Both the studs were collected and happy to be on the soft ground. He went back in to get Mystic, only to find out over the long ride Zahara somehow managed to chew through a piece of his halter, making it useless now. He sighed loudly. "Zaharaaaaaa, Wy do you have to be this way?" He asked aloud. He stood a moment, trying to think how he'd manage this. Mystic was calm, but it wasn;t wise to give a stallion 100% trust in a new place. He shook his head, speaking aloud to Mystic this time. "Please, just be good." He moved to loop the leadline around his neck, leading him that way. He obviously couldn't tie him up, so he'd have to go all the way to the barn like this. He lead the stud, whom was everywhere due to the feeling of not having a halter on. Once inside the barn he begun acting up a bit, just curious and wanting to explore. Johnnie stood, fighting the stud to move forward at this point. "pleaseee, just come on."

.: Tides of War:: Mystic :: 7 year old 75% Friesian, 25% Appy Stud :: Johnnie .:.
The spotted stud was relaxed the whole ride, not even minding as Zahara insisted on chewing through the crownpiece of his halter. Once it fell to the floor he was free to move around more, so he was super happy. His ears flicked as each horse was unloaded at their new home. He only became unhappy when he had a rope around his neck. He followed Johnnie for the most part, but once in the barn he decided he wanted to wander, he set his weight back and held his head up high, fighting against Johnnie. He wanted his way and wouldn't budge til he got it.

.: -- :: Zahara :: 7 year old Crossbred Mare :: Johnnie :.
The only mare on the trailer, she felt no different than her male friends. She was fine the first bit of the ride, but after that time she became bored and her destructive tendencies kicked in. She reached over to Mystic and began to chew on the crownpiece of his halter, which was already pretty old and weak. After awhile even she was shocked as it broke and fell to the ground. After that she began shifting her weight all around, having nothing else to do to feed her tendencies. She was forced to just stand and wait around til she could get out of the metal box.

.: Silvery Moon Desires :: Moon :: 6 year old Thoroughbred Stud :: Johnnie :.
Snort Snort ((Saving form for later))

.: Pharoah's Cursed Land :: Pharoah :: 8 year old Warmblood Stud :: Johnnie :.
Snort Snort ((Saving form for later))
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:12 am

O L I V I A
      female • 19 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • horse: Aurora • tags: open • location: inside the stables • form: x
    Olivia had been at the center for around ten minutes now, and Aurora was growing impatient just standing around. "Relax, you little monster." she murmured playfully, a smirk crossing her face as she itched the mare's neck. Clipping a lead role onto the cross's halter, she began to lead her mare into the stables and down down the row of horses. Six, seven, eight... "Nine." Anxiously biting her lip, she unlocked the stall door and led Aurora in, taking off the halter and hanging it on a hook.
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:36 am

{ Charlotte Hemingway | 19 | Vermillion }

Charlotte leads her horse throughout the barn, eyes scanning the plaques upon the fronts of the stalls. Her eyes light up once she finds the one for Vermillion, and she swings open the huge gate, bringing her horse in to settle upon the straw. Deft fingers unclip the lead from its halter and she allows her horse to make her way to the net already full and tied up in preparation for her. It was a good thing that she had her net there; she explained upon registering that Millie would only eat from a net, or a bowl with certain foods, like vegetables. The nets would have to be her own, so she sent some over before travelling the several hours herself.

"You're settling in well, Millie," Charlotte murmurs, running a hand down her steed's neck and flank, before turning with a gentle billow of her loose-fitting shirt, eyes scanning the other stalls. Looking for people, perhaps? Or does she seek a horse half as beautiful as Millie is to her?
████████████████
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
I HEAR THEM ━━
┌─────────────┐

└─────────────┘
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
░▌
┉┉┉
credit
fr
kalons
┉┉┉
━━━━━━ AND ━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┊█
┊█
┊█
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

NOTHING CAN ━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━ HOLD ME
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 am

Name: Saoirse O' Brien
Horse: Flynn

Feeling like she could no longer put it off Saoirse began to pull the weighty tack trunk from the back of the Jeep. With all the spare tack and grooming supplies, it weighed quite a bit so she took her time scooting it from the back. Carefully heaving it out of the back Farin watched this tail wagging. Now, where was the tack room, finding Flynn's stall had been easier as there had at least been a list of what horses went where. Yet she hadn't seen a tack room Farin lept from the Jeep and was sniffing the ground curiously before starting forward. They entered the barn walking down the wide aisle eyes searching the doors finally finding one labeled tack room she opened the unlocked door and walked in to unload her tack.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:58 am

|| Casey | 19 F | Arriving to Red River ||

Casey shrugged in agreement, “Whatever.” Once Alex had the ramp down she climbed in and backed Beau out first, pausing to rest her forehead against his for a moment first. “Things are going to be rough, my friend. You just need to trust me,” she whispered. As if in protest he tossed his head and let out a soft snort, impatient with having being cramped up for no good reason. With that she backed him down the ramp and walked him in a small circle to stretch his legs. She then lead him over to a nearby lush patch of grass to wait for Oppie.

|| Alex | 21 M | Arriving to Red River ||

Alex waited for Beau to clear the trailer before climbing in to retrieve Oppie. Unlike Beau, Oppie was not so gentle about trailering He clipped the lead on and tried to give him a few reassuring words but as soon as he was free of restraint Oppie began clamouring side to side all while letting out shrill whinnies of anxiety. Alex tried to back him out of the trailer as quickly as possible but Oppie tripped on the ramp and stumbled backwards out making the situation all the worse. He came off the ramp head high in the air, nostrils flared with much shrieking. As soon as they were away from the ramp Alex reached for his neck to soothe him and calm him down, speaking soft words. It didn’t talk long for the stallion to calm down, and as soon as he did he passed walked him over and passed him off to Casey, “Here, I’ll go see where we are stabling them.” And with that he left Oppie standing side by side with Beau, both in the hands of Casey while Bruno moved on to sniff out the trailer they’d vacated. He headed into the barn and made note of the list of stall assignments, then carried down the aisle, wanting to exactly locate the stalls before bringing the horses in. 11 and 12... 11 and 12...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:51 am

Name: Saoirse O' Brien
Horse: Flynn

Farin jerked her head up at the noise of a shrill whinny Saoirse patted her head reassuringly as she stared at the large tack room. Wow was all she could think staring around the huge tack room thankfully some kind soul had posted a carefully organized list of who's saddles would go where. Beneath each saddle rack sat a preassigned tack trunk she settled herself next to the one that list had declared her's number 8 just like Flynn's stall. Before opening the large trunk and beginning the daunting task of organizing her tack.
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RMS Titanic » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:15 pm

( `♚ -- T y l e r !)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
( ● gender. female ) ( ● age. 21 ) ( ● crush. Regan Taught ) ( ● location. in the stables ) ( ● horse. Choking Smoke ) ( ● tags. alone )

Ly opened her car door and climbed out. She had a peach Adidas shirt on with matching Adidas shoes, with jean shorts that where way to short. She didn't even look like she belonged near horses. She surveyed her surroundings, breathing in the warm air. The stable was stunning - palm trees lined the front, and orange lights lit up the walls in an almost-eerie glow. She went to the trailer and lowered the ramp. Smoke tossed his head and let out a soft neigh. Ly unhooked his lead and backed him out. Smoke looked around, scared as always. Ly tugged on his lead and dragged him across the yard and into the alleyway. Stall 13.. She thought, counting off the stalls. She surveyed the stalls. They where extravagant - spacious, and had nice bedding. Ly passed people talking in stalls. Each door had a name plate on the front, and she read each one as she went by. Storm glanced around, eyes flicking over everything 1000 times a minute.
xxxxxxxxxx Tyler arrived at the stall, and she stepped into the fresh bedding. Storm halted outside, and planted his feet firmly in the ground. Ly tugged at his lead, but he refused to move. Stubborn mule, She thought.
RMS Titanic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 am

|| Casey | 19 F | Arriving to Red River ||

Casey Sighed as she took a few steps with the two horses, one lead in each hand. Beau was content to graze on the fresh grass and so she gave him his head, letting him stretch down. He conveniently brought his head back up, still chewing and brushed his muzzle across Casey's waist, leaving a smear of green slime on her white t-shirt. "Ugh Beau!?" she exclaimed and then just shook her head and laughed, reaching out to scratch the Buckskin's thick neck while still holding the lead. She held Oppie in a much shorter lead, as he was still quite nervous and uneasy. she kept much of her attention focused on the expression of his ears and nostrils.She took a few more steps. She wished Alex would hurry. She felt awkward standing on the side of the driveway.

|| Alex | 21 M | Approaching Tyler ||

Alex slowly walked down the aisle of the barn, admiring the horses and name plates of everyone who'd already arrived. 11 and 12... 11 and 12... He reached stalls 11 and 12, side by side as could be expected and unlatched one of the doors, peaking inside. He put one foot in the straw, as if testing it and then realized a struggle ensuing in the stall next to him. He watched a blonde girl in barn 'un-friendly' attire struggle with a large horse. He hesitated before approaching, "Need a hand there?" he asked in his slightly southern accent. You don't grow up on a ranch and not have a bit of a cowboy accident, I mean, really. He nervously ran his hand through his hair as he waited for her reply, he hoped he wasn't over stepping. The rules might be different here than on the ranch, but back home, if someone needed a hand, you offered, simple as that.
Last edited by boodles on Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prophet » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:19 pm

۞ Fayre Ann Louis//Faye ۞
Lancer
Occu//Veterinarian
Location//Stalls
Mood//Amused
Tags//Johnnie
    Faye's muck boots clonked slightly on the ground, it was arrival day. She had moved onto the Equestrian Center a few weeks before, where she was able to set up her office and supplies. While there was not a surgery center on the grounds - she was not a surgeon. Her office was equipped with the tools to preform general veterinary tasks; injections, floating, exams, whatever may arise. She had been meandering about the barns, since travel can be so incredibly stressful on animals. Lancer padded behind her, weaving with her steps. He was a massive canine, and a wonderful livestock guardian. As she came upon one of the barns the distant sound of whinnying met her ears, not distressed, but certainly anxious. When she poked her head in she saw the source - a large leopard and his much smaller rider. "Need an extra pair of hands?" She chirped, making her way to the pair. She was not dressed in her medical garb, but she did have on a coat with some dehydrated apple slices in the pockets. She positioned herself next to the horse, trying to settle him so the owner could stall the giant. " Do you mind if I give him a treat?" She inquired, studying the face of what she now knew to be a stallion.
Prophet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me