♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || DAY ONE

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Just wondering, how many of you guys are interested in the roleplay? c:

Poll ended at Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:07 am

Very Interested! - Sounds like a great roleplay!
44%
Interested! - I like how it sounds so far
11%
Meh - Kind of like the roleplay; so-so
22%
Needs Work - The idea needs a lot of work, then maybe I'll be interested.
No votes
Not Interested - Not interested in the plot or roleplay at all
22%

Total votes : 9

Re: ♞ Red River Equestrian Center ♞ || Now Open

Postby summerxstars » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:15 am

Arielle Remington Parker|Tags: Open

Ari parked the trailer looking out onto the gorgeous property. It seemed lush with life and adventure. Her two horses eagerly whinnied at the new sight. A small grin planted on her face as she heard them. She let her hair stay down not in the mood to put it up since the horses were getting rather antsy. Quickly, she grabbed a hair tie putting it on her wrist and hopping out. First, came out the horses. Shiloh being the more frisky at times snorted at her arrival. Quickly, the girl opened up the trailer where her impatient pony stood tied up. Quickly, she untied him leading him out of the trailer. He let out a small puff of excitement and walked eagerly beside her waiting for her commands.

The pony pushed at the lead line in an angry form not liking how long the location of everything was taking. Finally, he saw his stall. Quickly, Ari let him into his stall and he began to wonder around and drink water. She'd bring him food whenever she got Electra situated. Making a rush back to the trailer she saw her beautiful Electra. The mare stood patiently. "Good girl" praised Ari stroking her muscular neck. The horse snorted eagerly as she was untied and led. The mare then saw new sights and gave them the wide eye and side stepped a bunch. "Easy" she whispered gently. The mare though was plenty terrified at the new sighs and reared up a little and then walked onwards quickly kind of pulling Ari with her. Sighing Ari put the mare in her stall beside Shiloh. Which, she quickly whinnied to in her greetings.

Arielle walked back to the trailer and began to unpack into the tack room. She put a small amount of feed in each of the two's stalls and then proceeded to let them be for a little. She knew she'd have to ride them both soon because other wise the two would be highly awful in their stalls. She also knew that if she didn't soon their fits were gonna happen. So, quickly Arielle began to get herself ready by putting her hair in a hair net and into her helmet. But, she took a few minutes for them to settle into their stalls before, she'd take one of them out.
summerxstars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXLuciferXx » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:42 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℱull Name: Johnnie Viente
𝒩ickηames: -
Aℊℯ: 19
ℊℯηȡℯr: Male
𝒯aℊs: Mystic, Faye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~Johnnie gave a soft nod to her words. "I'm just thankful they didn't kill each other on the ride here" He mentioned, smiling brightly. "I mean, I own three stallions and a mare so it could always go horribly wrong." He explained. He moved a hand to push his dark hair back away from his face, relaxing from the situation before. "I'm Johnnie, and this is Tides of War... His barn name is Mystic, but his true owners get extremely mad if anyone beyond them and me call him that." He explained, his smile falling a little. He was on a contract with this horse, limiting what he could do as the horse's pedigree was so amazing. Even his farriers and vets had to be chosen by his original owners, only in a dire emergency would some other person be allowed to treat him.

.: Tides of War:: Mystic :: 7 year old 75% Friesian, 25% Appy Stud :: Johnnie .:.
He took the treat a bit roughly, as he was just a spoiled horse and did as he pleased. He crunched it down quickly, accepting the pets until he had finished the wood, movign away after as she had nothing to give him. He raised his head and looked around, quiet a moinute before letting out the loudest neigh he could muster, just trying to gain attention from the other horses nearby.
xXLuciferXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 am

O L I V I A
      female • 19 y/o • single (( pm me <3 )) • horse: Aurora • tags: open • location: inside the stables • form: x
    Olivia had been at the center for around ten minutes now, and Aurora was growing impatient just standing around. "Relax, you little monster." she murmured playfully, a smirk crossing her face as she itched the mare's neck. Clipping a lead role onto the cross's halter, she began to lead her mare into the stables and down down the row of horses. Six, seven, eight... "Nine." Anxiously biting her lip, she unlocked the stall door and led Aurora in, taking off the halter and hanging it on a hook. Stepping outside the stall, she closed the door and noticed a shiny plaque with 'Aurora' imprinted in the middle.

(( anyone can bump into her c: ))
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:29 am

Name: Saoirse O' Brien
Horse: Flynn

Hah I wouldn't blame him its absolute chaos in there she said turning her attention to the now busy stables to think not thirty minutes ago this place had been near dead silent What stalls are these two assigned ? I might have passed them in my hunt for the tack room she figured she could at least offer to help after all she had gotten almost everything organized she just needed to put her saddle in the tack room and maybe check on Flynn again
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:08 pm

|| Casey | 19 F | Meeting Saoirse ||

Casey frowned, genuine worry overcoming her. What if he did get lost. She couldn’t just stand here alone forever. But the idea of chaos terrified her even more. She had to admit she was afraid to be judged and felt like she didn’t belong here at all. “I’m not sure, I guess thats what Alex went to find out. We just... sorta... received word last minute that we would be welcome here.” She was again embarrassed to be sharing their situation but already said too much at this point. “We were sorta waitlisted? I guess... is how Alex put it. I don’t know if it was our skill level or money or whatever,” She admited cautiously, “but we got a call, packed up, and left the next morning. I really don’t know anything about this place other than that it’s full of high class privledged riders.” She immediately bit her lip, she hadn’t meant to say so much so fast, or in such an offence way, she usually didn’t share her feelings at all. She supposed She was in just as much of a fluster as her equine friends.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 pm

Haha good to know me and Flynn aren't so alone after all Saoirse said considering her words I came from the middle of nowhere Ireland and have never seen such an expensive stable in my life when we moved to Southern Texas applied for this place in hopes of getting the chance to learn more and only got the call of acceptance a few days back Saoirse admitted a little suprised at her own forcomingness she smiled
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby desertcommunity » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:28 pm

Name;; Reagan Taught - 19 - Single
Location;; The Stallways ((HA!! Get it?! I'm so funny...haha...nevermind...))
Mood;; embarrassed; awkward
Tags;; ;open; Olivia?
Crush;; open; pm me

Reagan pats Cato’s neck and decides to let his horse settle in his new stall. The one Irish girl seemed to have wandered off and so there he was again, left to his own devices. Not that he minded that at all. It was time for some exploring around this place. He unpockets his white cane, a device he used to detect obsticles in unfamiliar places, and soon the familiar taptaptap rhythm is added to the echos of barn noises. He assumed if he kept going deeper into the stable he would pass all the stalls and maybe find where the tack room, indoor arenas and who knew what else. That thought was fun to him and he counts off the stalls as he walks past them, gently brushing the doors with one hand to keep track. Eight….nine…. As he passes stall nine he brushes shoulders with someone standing off to the side, just out of his cane’s reach. “Uh, sorry.” He mumbles to the person, a girl, he thought he could make out.
desertcommunity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Casey smiled, maybe she would fit in here after all. "I'm glad I won't be the only odd one out." She laughed a little, it might be nice for a change to not have all eyes criticizing her. "We are from a working ranch, er well Alex is.. Never been to a place where you actually pay to ride the horses. But that's so cool, being from Ireland. What did you come here for, I mean it wasn't just expensive stabling, I'm guessing?" she joked. Oppie finally began to calm, the lull of voices something familiar to him and as so he bent down to graze. By now Beau was growing tired of standing still and nosed at Casey's pockets. She absently pet his muzzle as she made conversation with Saoirse.

boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:06 pm

Nah we only ended up here in Texas because my dad's company decided to move him out here for some reason she turned her head to the handsome buckskin she had called Beau he was getting a little antsy now searching her pockets for signs of food and from the looks of it the main barn had settled down some and the buzz of energy and tenseness that had filled it had slowed How long have you had him ? she asked gesturing to Beau
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:46 pm

Casey considered what Saoirse said. She knew what it was like to be uprooted all the time, though for a different reason. At the mention of Beau Casey smiled and stroked his cheek, thinking about it for a second. “About 4-5 years I think? I rescued him from an auction house as a green pasture horse but he’s been an amazing learner.”

boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me