● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:54 am

Its been 3 months since you applied, You were honestly worried that you wouldn't get in. After pacing around your house for the Mailman to arrive day after day, You have no hope. You decide to give up. But suddenly you get an unexpected knock on the door, it isn't your mailman this time... You open the door to a woman holding a bleached white envelope. "Are you [y/n here]...?" you answer yes. She hands over the envelope, and you say thank you before she walks back to her car. It was finally here.
Your Highschool recommended the college to you after you were selected for the Gifted and Talented list, It was a golden ticket. The College looked amazing. The courses included Dance, Music and a wide range of media's.The only catch is that you have to do everything - and even be put in a group! You will be made to sing songs you may not like, and dance to music you don't enjoy. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about it if you want to make it into the industry.
Now its time to pack, You will be traveling from where ever you live too LA, America. You will be staying in a dorm with the rest of your group. You will all have to work hard together to write and produce music, which will help for FINAL EXAMS. These Exams will help you get into Big Companies and Desired Jobs, But depending on what you do, You need to be a team.
Last edited by Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:29 am, edited 15 times in total.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●GIFTED & TALENTED || Rules●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:55 am

RP RULES
- Follow Tess' and CS Rules at all times!
- Be creative with your form! I won't be accepting if you just include writing! Please also create a Tag Tool!
- No more than 3 pages without me, please! That includes discussion + forms thread!
- No Swearing/piercings (ears are accepted) keep hair colour natural!
- If you are inactive for a week without providing a valid reason before you leave, you will be removed. If your quitting, please PM Me!
- Please don't join and then quit, Once the spaces are closed, they are closed it'll be hard to get new people!
- Do your best to create drama!
- If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask them!
- Please keep on track of posts - I don't want your character to be practising and then suddenly appear in a cafe with [n/h]!
- Try and keep it Semi-lit, if you are having a conversation though, acceptions can be made.
- If you feel your grammar is bad, get the Grammarly extension on chrome! It helps a lot!
- Characters must be 16-17 and at least have 1 talent (Dancing, Singing, Photography, Ect)
- Asian faceclaim is prefered as they are to debut as a kpop group, can be Asian/American, ect
Last edited by Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:58 am, edited 17 times in total.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●GIFTED & TALENTED || Characters ●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 am

Dance/Singing/Photography
jaevibes || kang jisoo || 17 || Team [n/h] || Female || Leader || Form
Alexjai || Juno Day || 16 || Team [n/h] || Female || Main Vocal || Form
HolyMalfoy || Lee Jung-Ah || 16 || Team [n/h] || Female || Main Dancer || Form
Kim Jongdae || Lee Su-Jin || 17 || Team [n/h] || Female || Main Rapper || Form
FreshCookies || Park Mi-jin || 17 || Team [n/h] || Female || Vocal || Form
Luna_Cat || Saffron Larsen || 16 || Team [n/h] || Female || Vocal/Rap || Form
Kim Jongdae || Im Sang-Joon || 17 || Team [n/h] || Male || Leader || Form
ikigai || Jang Jae-Yoon || 16 || Team [n/h] || Male || Main Vocal || Form
sekiuchi || Song Shu-Hang || 16 || Team [n/h] || Male || Main Dancer || Form
anti - || Han Isam || 17 || Team [n/h] || Male || Main Rapper || Form
HANDSOME SPACEMAN || Lee Hyuk || 17 || Team [n/h] || Male || Vocal/Rap || Form
Last edited by Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ on Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:41 am, edited 30 times in total.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

●GIFTED & TALENTED || About the Courses●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:57 am

About the course.
These 3 Subjects mostly fit into one. In your final exam, you will be expected to have 2 songs prepared to perform. Why? The groups will go on to join companies like SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and more! The groups will be made up of either Males or Females. The groups can create and produce songs, or perform covers. Those able to do harder and more advanced parts of choreo (Front Flips, Break Dancing) will be obliged to do so. There will be 2 groups, The name will be chosen by the group its self. One group will be made up of Boys and the other made up of Girls.
You will be working towards contests, Competitions, Auditions, and TV Shows. A TV show the school is partnered with is AFC (After School Club) and they work with famous groups. This is a big reward and if you do make it big after college, then AFC will invite you to the show and you will be aired across the world! Think you can make it?
Have any other talents? Creating Bonus Mv's and Short films/short covers with Photography/Media skills can boost your chances of getting in, but it is very rare as your timetable will be quite full.
Last edited by Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ on Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ●GIFTED & TALENTED || OPEN●

Postby Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 am

♛ j u n o " a l e x " d a y s
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
( status ) single ( tags ) none ( age ) 16 ( place ) LA Airport ♛

As dawn turned to day, it was finally the time I had been waiting months for. I shoot up out of bed, no hesitation to grab my phone and suitcase and shoot out of my room with a loud bang where the door hit the wall. I crumble as my existential crisis flows through my veins as my family is sitting there, in the kitchen opposite my room in the wide open space - half mouths full just staring at me with blank, sleepy eyes. They stare at me for a good 20 seconds as I stand frozen before we all resume to our punishment we call a life. They were all in their fuzzy pyjamas whereas I was dressed in my favourite skinny grey jeans, black crop top and Adidas Superstars. I couldn't be asked to do my hair that day since I'd be on a plane for a good 6 hours from Ohio to LA; so I left it straight which was long enough to pass my shoulders.
      I took no time in saying goodbye to my parents and little brother, knowing my taxi was outside I made no mistakes running out of the building and into the vehicle. "To the airport please!" I say to the driver, he nods and quickly pulls out of his parking space and into the main road. I spend the car journey staring out the window - trees, trees, my old school, more trees,
      my friend's house, cars... - the list went on, remembering everything and taking in the last sight of Ohio I'd be seeing for a year. It wasn't long before we reached the airport where I would spend the next 6 hours of my life sleeping. Gladly I hadn't slept at all the night following so I was ready to catch a few winks on the plane.
      Getting onto the plane and past security was a piece of cake, did it in 20 minutes. I sat on a bench with my Starbucks caramel frappuccino and earphones blasting KARD - You in Me. My taste in music is probably specific - Love songs. So generic! But I just relate deeper to love songs as they are easier to write. Moments later we were called onto the plane, and as I sat down I took no time in crashing out and sleeping.
      "We are about to land, so please fasten your seatbelts and sit down." was all that rang in my mind as the plane suddenly jolts as it collides with the runway. I jump up not remembering what was happening - checking the time on my phone it was 17:38 pm which meant I had half an hour to get to the bus. splendid. Knowing there was a LOT of people on the plane I quickly made my way out of the plane and ran to the security and identity booths - and quickly got out of the airport's busiest area.
      I stuffed my passport into my black Primark backpack and took out my black and red chequered shirt, which I tied around my tiny waist before throwing my bag back over my shoulder. "Now just to find exit 5..." I say to myself as I look around at the signs along the 2 story building. On the first floor was seating and a couple shops, second was tons of shops and restaurants; most likely too expensive for my liking. I spotted the nearest starbucks and quickly ran to get another frappicinno because who can live with a half an hour car journey with strangers without a lovely drink in this freezing cold icy weather! Once again I got my caramel frappicino and made my way to exit 5.
Aʟᴇxᴊᴀɪ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ● GIFTED & TALENTED ●

Postby 心裡學 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:41 pm

| Park Mijin (Vocal)
    Age 17 | Tag(s) none | Location LA Airport
Mijin had never felt so much regret until she stepped on the plane to LA.

To be fair, it was completely her decision to accept the invitation when it arrived, and she could've just chosen to stay in the comforts of her safe haven (aka her bedroom) and not attend. Of course, both she and her parents knew that it would be a waste to pass up on a once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend a prestigious college that could propel her on the road of a musician. So after the initial shock and disbelief ("Mom, you didn't bribe the school with money or anything, right? There's no way someone like me could even get in...") subsided, Mijin had packed her bags without a thought about how her sanity would fare once she'd be off. That invitation, Mijin internally declared, must have had some sort of magical powers.

She stiffly sat in the middle aisle in between two men. Unaccustomed to being alone with complete strangers, she could feel her stress level rising with every passing minute and for ten minutes straight she silently begged to turn invisible. At some point, she realized that no one in the plane really cared about anyone else's businesses, so she relaxed and eventually fell asleep for a good majority of the ride.

"This place is huge," "wow, it's so crowded," and "If I get lost in here..." were the first three things that came to mind when Mijin finally arrived at the LA airport. After going through the security checks, the girl wandered around, searching for Exit 5. After some time, she found the exit (much to her relief). Zipping up her tan puffer coat, she exited the airport, cautiously looking around.
Last edited by 心裡學 on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( kang jisoo #1

Postby jaevibes » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:04 am

( KANG JISOO )
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    // leader // 17 // location: LA airport // tag(s): none

In the early hours of the morning, while the other occupants of the house were fast asleep, a figure frantically rushes around the house to get ready.An alarm clock blares annoyingly, which Jisoo quickly turns off, before silence falls onto the large house again.Almost tripping, she grabs a hold of her luggage and slips on her Old Skool Vans then puts on her black bomber jacket and leaves the house. The rest of her outfit was simple, a white tee and black skinny jeans. Jisoo had already said her goodbyes the night before, not wanting to disturb her parents in their sleep. She could feel the excitement bubbling in her, it was not everyday an opportunity like this knocks on her door.

Jisoo’s parents had initially planned on sending her off to another prestigious college- they were well-off and could afford to do so. She was more glad however, to receive an invitation to the college in LA for it proved her capabilities. The white envelope now lies unsealed, tucked away in a box full of other envelopes she wishes to keep. This opportunity meant a lot to her, it was a chance for her to prove herself to her parents and she was not merely walking in her older siblings’ shadows. She steps outside and hails a taxi, heading off towards Incheon airport.

Once there, she enters the departure gates and boarded the plane, settling her bags into the overhead compartment easily, granted her height. She was lucky to snatch an aisle seat, the more superior seat in her opinion. The flight to LA was comfortable to say the least and she managed to get some sleep. Reaching LA, she heads straight to the baggage area then the washroom, stopping before the mirror and freshening up. Before, her hair was sticking out on all directions, lips cracked and face dry. After, she was sporting a minimal makeup look and her hair was back in place. Neat and tidy. She leaves the washroom and brisk walks towards Exit 5, praying that she was on time and that she wasn’t going to be left stranded in a foreign airport. Luckily enough though, she still has the ability to speak English albeit not so fluently.

With time in mind, she quickly finds the specific exit, slowing to a stop when she nears it. Jisoo wonders if anyone else has already reached but makes no effort in looking for anyone. She doesn’t want to end up talking to a stranger only to find out they’re not the person she was looking for. Flipping out her mobile phone, she starts scrolling through her instagram feed, having changed her sim card, signature straight-face evident on her face. It will probably take a few moments before the bus arrives to fetch the group. A small inkling if anxiousness bugs Jisoo at the thought of having to befriend strangers. She hopes to get along with them, wanting to spare herself from unnecessary trouble or drama.
jaevibes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── i.

Postby yinsum » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:52 am

↺ (SONG SHUHANG
    ████████████████████████████████████████

main dancer, 16, la airport, tags: jaeyoon

it’s not snowing in la.

he’s staring at the brightly lit pick-up area, at the ink of the night beyond the stark whiteness of the lamps, and it’s a pitch his mother would describe “dark as your heart, 小航”. he’d always thought it was a weird comparison though— he’s pretty sure his heart is red and throbbing, not black. but he’s beginning to feel a tad bit warm with his down mix leather jacket, knee-length boots, faux-leather gloves, woolen scarf and black-n-white plaid handkerchief tied around his face. he fixes his eyes on a patch in the darkness. it’s black, dark like the insides of his boots. (a much better simile as compared to “dark as his heart”, he thinks.)

in calgary it had already begun to snow. hell, it started snowing in september, but that little bit of snow melted as soon as it touched the ground. he glances at his wristwatch— 6:08, the hands display. he frowns. the bus should be here already… but why isn’t anyone else here? he sighs, and his breath comes out in a pouffy cloud— it’s not as cold as he’s used to (not as cold as he’d like it to be), but it still it pretty cold. but the pavement beneath his boots are clean, uniform sidewalk cracks filled with dirt and not ice. the velvet is tinted white with the dirty slush from canada— he’d have to clean those off later. he doesn’t want to look as if he’d sloshed through a pool of 3-day old snow. even if he did.

6:10. where is everyone? the area is almost deserted, just him in much too many layers of clothing plus his trusty jansport backpack tie-dyed purple and a small navy-blue suitcase. “don’t pack so lightly, aiyah,” his mother scolded when he’d prepared to leave the house with just his backpack. “i packed food in here, your favourites. don’t want you to starve at that place, you don’t know what you’re going to eat.” his thoughts are muggy and he takes off his beanie, wincing a little— even if it’s a mere, what, 10 degrees celsius, the wind is cruel and unforgiving. he dips his hand into the pocket of his jacket, tugging out a tissue— might as well clean his shoes while preparing a speech on the effects of tardiness on others (him). with the tissue comes out a neatly-folded sheet of paper, which falls to the ground and flutters open.

and in his own scrawling hand— “exit 5 for the bus. be there at 6:15.

exit… 5? the sign above his head reads exit 1 in fluorescent red block letters. floundering to his feet, he tugs the backpack higher up onto his shoulders, gripping the handle of his suitcase— what the hell? it’s 6:13. he blunders through the few people in the airport, scolding himself for being stupid. what the hell, what the hell, what the hell? his suitcase bumps up on every imperfection in the floor, boots clicking sharply against the polished surface. he’s not even really sure of when the bus is to arrive— he writes himself notes based on his own activities, so that he’s usually first or at least early to the meeting area— he’s never really sure of the actual meet-up time. he hopes he gave himself adequate time to get there, though.

it’s strange how to airport is arranged— you’d expect exit 1 to be four down from exit 5, right? he loops around the bend, passes exit 7 and exit 5 comes in his view— it’s a little blurry ‘cos he’s wearing his shades over his glasses but he’s more preoccupied with the fact that there are already three people standing with their luggage under the sign, all girls, and one’s holding a starbucks cup and he scoffs because tim hortons is way better. he pulls the handkerchief up higher over his mouth, hoping they won’t try to speak to him or something—

he crashes into someone. they’re shorter than he, especially with the heels on his boots, but for some reason he’s the one who goes sprawling— landing on his butt, suitcase swaying before righting itself on its wheels. his glasses are flung askew on his face, and he’s already snapping “watch where you’re going—” until he drags his gaze halfway up and they meet the surprised eyes of…

“jang jaeyoon,” he scowls.
Last edited by yinsum on Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
yinsum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:01 am

Lee Hyuk
────────────────────────
17 ● Vocal/Rap ● Heteroflexible ● Tags; Everyone kinda

From Busan to New York, to Dallas, and then finally to LA, Hyuk had been on a plane for what seemed like forever. He'd known that the flight would take a long time, so he hadn't bothered to dress up. His white tennis shoes, black sweatpants, and a loose white T-shirt were proof of that. He was tired, but jetlag hadn't hit him fully yet. It was close to midnight back in Busan. He'd he'd definitely need time to adjust to the new time zone later. As the airplane neared the landing strip, Hyuk thought back to his family who'd seen him off the night before. His parents were proud, but his sisters had seemed more than reluctant to let him leave. His family had originally been opposed to him leaving for a college abroad, but they eventually decided it was a good plan if he wanted to break into the industry. And so here he was.

The landing wasn't exactly smooth. But he couldn't complain-- at least he was finally in LA. He lifted his black surgical mask up to cover his face and situated his dark bucket hat on his head, believing that it made strangers less likely to approach him if he didn't appear very hospitable. He was running on low brainpower as it was and his already limited English wouldn't make for a very pleasant conversation with an American. He did know enough to get by and some more casual knowledge he'd learned in school, but there was no way he was wasting time trying to give someone directions in an airport that he was unfamiliar with. Americans were like that, all sociable and totally open to strangers. Hyuk wasn't in the mood, but attending college here would definitely be a language learning opportunity, he supposed.

Hyuk slung his carry-on backpack over one shoulder and slowly made his way off the plane. Things were much smoother than when he'd gotten off in New York-- there had been plenty of security checks and whatnot since they'd come from out-of-country. Sighing, he checked both his watch and the instructions he'd written down for himself so he wouldn't forget where to go. He stretched out his arms as he made his way over to baggage claim to get his suitcase. He was pretty sure he hadn't forgotten anything, so he continued on with his bag rolling behind him, avoiding eye contact with others and searching for anything marked 'Exit 5'. It took him a bit of wandering before he found it, but was thankful he did. He had begun to worry that he wouldn't have gotten there on time. (And that he would end up asking for directions! [God forbid])

But Hyuk hadn't exactly arrived onto a peaceful scene. Perhaps with a bit of context, he would have been able to understand the situation, but it looked like two guys had some sort of crash and the girls at Exit 5 were... spectators? Passerbys? Were these the people he'd be getting on the bus with? He'd come to a stop a little bit of a ways away from everyone, suitcase by his side and one hand in his pant pocket. Curiosity had held him there for a moment before he decided he simply shouldn't care. The only thing that was his business was getting to Exit 5.

Pretending as if the two were invisible, he strode around the scene and halted not too far away from the door. He slipped his backpack off and began searching around for his lightweight jacket. He found it and pulled on his black Adidas jacket, fully aware of his very black-and-white look going on. How boring. But his outfit was just another addition to the Things That Hyuk Didn't Care About for Today List, because he definitely wasn't dressing to impress anyone.
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

han isam - one.

Postby year of the ox » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 am

( ─ ✰ HAN ISAM )

main rapper • location ; la airport • tags ; open / (kind of) everyone

even with his phone put on silent, and with the only 'alarm' being the slow vibrations of his phone, isam found waking up to be easier than expected. thankfully, he had fixed his luggage before going to bed (which was shocking for isam, who would usually leave packing to the last minute possible) and he didn't have to worry about not finding something in time. his mother had also prepared the clothes he would wear for the flight, which, despite it's simplicity isam appreciated a lot. originally, he had hated the idea of wearing sweat pants (a, because he hated sweatpants, and b, he had to take them from one of his brothers who was at least a size bigger than isam) though thinking about it, it made more and more sense. after all, he didn't want to be stuck in jeans during a fight from seoul to los angeles. he had enough time to be fashionable later.

as soon as isam saw the taxi stop in front of his house, he said is last goodbyes to the family dogs and left quietly. he had already said his goodbyes to his family the night before as he didn't want to wake them up. not only that but he knew that his mum would end up crying and, as much as him and his mother didn't always get along, the though of that made him feel guilty. it was better to leave without a sound. 'i'll message you as soon as i get there,' he remembered promising them the night before. the only promise that he intended to keep in it's entirety.

the plane ride had ended up being the most harrowing experience of isam's life. not because the plane was bad, no, considering the plane was had nice staff, lovely food, and even the wifi was quite cheap. however, the original excitement of having a chance to train abroad faded, and isam was left with all of his darker thoughts and insecurities. sure, he didn't even land yet, but he was already terrified of the thought that he might not be able to cope. 'if your plan was to chicken out, you should not have bothered to step on this plane,' isam reminded himself, in hopes that it would calm him down. it definitely did.

upon landing, all of isam's confidence returned to him immediately and he marched his way towards baggage claim, well, he tried to, at least, considering that he had to take constant breaks to adjust the elastic to his sweatpants which, despite the knot that he made, were slipping down his waist. he chose to blame his bother for that, he has been the one who decided to hit up the gym. plus, it wasn't isam's fault he was naturally small. he quickly grabbed his suitcase as soon as he saw it and began following the signs to exit 5, not wanting to be late to the meeting place. thankfully, one of his brothers (and eldest child in the family) had managed to practically drill english into isam's head, meaning that he could get by well enough.

it didn't take long for him to find it and see that a few people were already there. more importantly, someone was on the floor. his instinctively, isam wanted to go and help the poor guy up, but judging by his scowl and the way he spoke the unknown name, he could tell that floor-boy (as he instantly nicknamed the stranger) seemed in a less-than-happy mood. instead of intervening, and possibly further annoying floor-boy, isam observed the area for a bit before slipping the phone out of his pocket and sending a message on his family's group chat, letting them know that he arrived safely and was waiting for everyone else to arrive.
year of the ox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me