no escape [open & accepting]

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Does this look interesting to you?

I'd join for sure
58%
Interesting, idk if I'd join tho
32%
Eh, not really
8%
Ew wth were you thinking
3%

Total votes : 38

Re: no escape [open & accepting]

Postby Burning_Roses » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:00 am

savvage,, wrote:K A M D E N Y A R D S
    When Tessie holds out her hand for me to grab, I look down at it and then back to her face in surprise. I hesitate before I link my fingers with hers, mostly because I was surprised she was now comfortable to hold my hand. We began to make our way out of the room, the large glass doors opening automatically as we made our way into the brightly lit hallway. I felt Tessie lean into me a bit, which didn't bother me given I knew how scared she must be. I instantly hear faint yelling from multiple different voices and I tense up, furrowing my brows. Who was here now? Just a few minutes ago, when I left y own room, it was dead silent. Now, yelling. For some reason, I wanted to follow the yelling to see if there were more people who were stuck like us.

E V E R L Y S V E N S S O N
    The girl stutters, but doesn't finish her question which I understand. She does ask who I am, though. "I'm Everly Svensson, and this right here is Jamie Brown. We're stuck here like you..." I trail off, looking down at the ground for a moment. Jamie speaks up, which I'm glad for. I look over my shoulder at her, and shrug a shoulder with a forced chuckle. "Yeah, I feel it. You're not crazy, we for real have to be here for a reason." I point out.
    Maybe it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I could've sworn I heard footsteps outside the room. I straighten up and furrow my brows, twisting to look out the door to see nothing. I hesitantly brush it off and look back to girl huddled in a corner, tilting my head.
    I open my mouth to say something, but my voice was cut short by a pair of hands wrapping around my throat and yanking me off the ground. I gasp, my eyes widening as my brain flips the panic switch. My eyes instantly land on a boy, who had an expression that was crossed between terrified and pissed. He was a good deal shorter than I was, but absolutely stronger than me based on the iron grip he had on my throat. He quickly demanded an explanation, but I bite my lip and squeeze my eyes tight because I can't speak. I press my hands to his chest and attempt to push him off, but I fail. Instead, I push my fingers into his black hair and wrap my fingers around the soft strands. I leave them there for a second, before yanking down roughly and bringing my knee up to slam his face against my knee. I weasel my way out of his grip and crumble to the ground, wrapping my cold hands around my hot neck and gagging. I lift my eyes to look up at the boy, hating the fact that I had to hurt him to make him let go.

Jamie Brown//Tagged:Everly, Lex
Jamie smiled at the girl, “I promise we’re not here to hurt you.” She sighed and pushed her hair back,”We’re all stuck in this hole in the wall for some reason.” She turned to Everly and moved towards the boy about ready to pin him, “Back off! We didn’t do anything! We woke up here the same as you kid!” She snapped looking back at Everly, “Hey you gonna be ok?” She sighed and rubbed her temples, “This place is making us all go crazy. Look I think everyone in this room at this point is not the reason any of us were drugged and brought here,someone needs us. For what I don’t know” she pushed her curls from her eyes, “We need to calm down and work together”
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ativanblues » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:57 am

(if anyone is open, feel free to run into lewis, kari, and victoria!! they’re walking around the hallways.)
ativanblues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LovetheHoly » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 am

L E X /form / tags; Everly / Blake / Jamie
______________________________________________________________________________________________➢

In all his dizziness and nausea he struggled to stand up leaning against a table, his hands squeezing a sudden sharp pain in his left elbow, he looks under it and sees a strange wire-like thread visible from under his skin, squinted his eyes coughing looking over at the man he just choked assuming it might be a part of all this, "What the hell is wrong with sick people like you", he mumbled not being able to speak any louder feeling to weak,it was a question he's asked all his life but never managed to spit it out, it was all a bit too overwhelmingly dramatic for a reserved person like himself. Trying to take breath he quickly felt around his elbow in mild panic, it felt like metal beneath his skin, squinting his eyes further with sweat still dripping from the side of his head in stress, he clenched his fist then turned it, there was a faint creaking sound,went he bent the fingers on the same left hand it sounded almost like a zipper, it was very painful when he moved it but he dared not to show his reaction to pain in front of a possible sick surgeon, Lex hadn't shed a tear in 9 years but he was damn near close to breaking that record, this time it was just too crazy and too much he was simply tired of it. Watching the man scrambled and gag almost gave him a trigger but he shook it off, he walked over to the counter seeing familiar tools as had been in the room he was in, being raised somewhere were resources was currency, Lex knew everything about everything and how to use it, but he didn't appear to be using his knowledge to the best of his abilities this time, this time he'd gone mad, he hadn't snapped but he sure has a few loose screws in his head right now, grabbing what he saw to be a scalpel, two short wires, a wrench and gauze, he scrambled around for some ointment, but there wasn't any, "I'm gonna rip this junk you put in me out" he mumbled.
LovetheHoly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby envy. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:58 pm

That.Phangirl wrote:
╔═══════════════════╗
XXXVictoria
XXXFemale
XXXPansexual
XXX16
XXXCrush: None (PM me!)
XXXLocation: Hallway
XXXTags: Kari, Lewis
╚════════════════════╝
Victoria walked quietly with them, looking around cautiously, feeling as if something could pop out and grab her at any moment. She probably looked even worse. It was dead silent, which was slowly starting to drive her crazy. When Kari looked at her and smiled, she returned the gesture, though her smile was a bit shaky. It did make her feel a bit better, though,
knowing someone cared at least a bit. Glancing at her wrist, she saw a little black hairband there and quickly decided to pull her hair up into a bun. As she did that, she listened to Lewis and Kari talk, pausing when Kari stopped walking, fear hitting her as she realized she hadnt seen any exits anywhere. "Oh no.." she mumbled

guys come back ;u;
════════════════════════
envy | bi | infp-t
pisces ☼ libra ☾ cancer ↑
Image ImageImage
kelds | code shop | th
════════════════════════
envy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:22 pm

Sorry I'm in Michigan rn but I'll post when I'm back home
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firealone » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:45 pm

Blake Adams/18/Heterosexual/tags:Everly, Jamie, Lex/loc:??

"P-please, we didn't do anything to you!" She stood up and took a shaky step towards the boy, in a calmer voice she said "Let me help you, then we can find a way out of this place." She hated to see someone in so much pain. "And we aren't fighting, fighting gets people no where." Her mind had cleared, as she hated fighting.
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☪ℓυηαя∂яσρ☪ » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:50 pm

(Might I join?)
☪ℓυηαя∂яσρ☪

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:46 am

( oh my goodness I am so sorry I have not been able to post! School is so busy and I believe exams are coming up soon? About a few weeks? I might be able to post today or next week though! Please do not think I forgot about this!)

xxxxxxx • xxxxxxxxx • xxxxxxxxx• [pinterest]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
carrd • xxxxxxx • xxxxxxx • xxxxxxxxxx
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coyotebluff » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:05 pm

K A M D E N Y A R D S
    Tessie drops my hand and yells at me to go before she takes off down the hall, and before I can even register what was happening, I'm running after her as quietly as I can. I stop before she does, slowing to a silent walk to reach the location she was as she pressed her small body against the wall. I blink, looking at her as she began to call out before turning the corner to another hallway. Just as I do, I run smack into another boy who was with two girls. "Jesus Christ!" I yell in surprise, throwing up my fists instantly and holding them against my chest in defense. They stay up as I eye the boy up and down, then my eyes flick over the two girls and my facial expression softens a bit. My hands, however, stay up. Just in case. Without moving my eyes from the black-haired boy, I turn my head over my shoulder and call for Tessie. "Tessie?" I call.

E V E R L Y S V E N S S O N
    The two girls basically go berserk, yelling over all this mess and trying to get me and this boy to calm down. Despite being extremely confused and quite frankly concerned, I didn't feel like I was going insane like these girls were making it seem like. I almost laugh when they say to calm down, because how in the hell are we supposed to stay calm in this sort of situation. I can't bring myself to, however, as I stand to my feet and my eyes shift to the boy's arm. He had a needle taped to the inside of his elbow, with a wire attached to it. It looked like one of those tubes doctors stick in your arm to draw blood, but it wasn't a tube, it was a wire, and whatever it really was, the boy was gonna rip it out of his arm. Oh, hell no.
    I furrow my brows and lurch forward, grabbing the boys wrists and staring him in the eye. "Don't do that to yourself." I tell him, holding his wrists so he couldn't dig it into his arm. "Let me help, I'm not one those freaks who threw us in here. Trust me." He wouldn't trust me, I know he wouldn't but I didn't want him to rip a hole in his arm in an unthoughtful panic to stop whatever was going on.

[[i had kam tag lewis, kari and victoria

the two girls are accepted and can tag anyone]]
est-ce qu'on peut réparer tout ce qui s'est passé entre nous? est-ce qu'on peut se pardonner?
coyotebluff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burning_Roses » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 pm

Jamie

Jamie took a deep breath and looked at the kid, her voice no longer shouting or screaming, she mostly sounded horse,“None of us in this room are the sickos who drugged us. I hope” She glanced at the other girl and sighed tying her knotted hair back in a bun, “Otherwise I think we would have tried something by now.” She sighed and looked around the room hearing a distant clanging of metal, she shivered. “Anyone else getting tomb vibes? Like we’re in the belly of some sort of robot or a battleship?”
Last edited by Burning_Roses on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burning_Roses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me